Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby mandalorian » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:09 pm

hi, i'm The Pumpkin King, but you may call me Pumpkin..
lets make this quick.

-> i'm on almost every day
-> i'm comfortable playing all genders
-> i rp LGBT+ chars!
-> i have anxiety and might not tell you if i loose interest
-> i'm very friendly, though
-> i will rp via forum + pm
-> bold, italics - > craving, want
-> semi literate

i'm looking for a small group rp or a 1x1
what i'm looking to roleplay;
- fake AH crew
- anything achievement hunter basically
- steven universe [plot idea, pm me for details]
- FNaF
- Night Terror / Pilot
- Pokemon [oc's only, no poke-shifters]
- Red vs. Blue [working on a plot, no ideas currently]

what i will not do;
- no plot
- fandoms i'm not in

IF you are interested PM me! I will give original plots a shot but only if i'm interested.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyerosestorm » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

hello! I am skyerosestorm
I am looking for someone to 1x1 RP with me
I prefer someone who will respond with more than 3 sentences :) and doesn't mind adding to the plot!
I like RPing young adults(etc.,18+)
Preferably humans but I will dabble in animals if necessary!
I have a few ideas but we can discuss them if you are interested :)
Would prefer it if you were fairly active
Fairly active being you are on at least once day or post 3-4 times a week!
Please PM if interested and we can go from there!
..::have courage and be kind::..
skyerosestorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grace, » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:19 pm

ONE

ONE

SEARCH

about me ;
          i live in australia, and i'd prefer if you lived around there so it's around the same time in each place.
          i can post 5+ lines usually[in size 85], and i tend to mirror the other person. if my char is having a conversation with your char my replies tend to be shorter.
          i prefer to play females.
          forums are better for me to rp because if i do it on pm i feel pressured to reply instantly.
          i will only role play humans or human like creatures.
          fxf is my preference but i'll do mxm or mxf if need be.
          i'm looking for a 1x1 or a small group [not sure if you're allowed to search for them on this thread though].

topics ;

-> the maze runner
          ----> newt x minho
          ----> newt x thomas
          ----> minho x thomas

-> life is strange
          ----> chloe x max
          ----> chloe x female oc
          ----> max x female oc

-> throne of glass
          ----> aelin x manon
          ----> asterin x manon
          ----> aelin x rowan
          ----> aelin x lysandra

-> game of thrones
          ----> daenerys x oc
          ----> missandei x oc
          ----> viserys x oc
          ----> oc x oc [in got world]

-> oc romance
          ----> i'll only do this with a decent plot

-> dystopian worlds
grace,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

I was thinking about a mxm roleplay. I would play the male hunter and you would play the male vampire. The vampire had been after Tom for so long. One day, he actually finds him, claims him as his by drinking his blood. He ends up waking up at his house. At first, Tom runs from his place, but ends up getting seriously hurt. He finds he woke up in the vampire's house again, but he starts to feel driffent to him. He ends up liking him. What if the others find about this? Can he keep a serect?

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C:

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:09 am

[ K - W O L F 's :: R P s ]

Hello!

I am KupferudelWolf, but you can just call me Avoyt. I will cut to the chase. I want to roleplay, perhaps with you. I usually have plots already in mind, but I am definitely open to your plots as well.

What I am interested in:
Wolves (fantasy, realistic, anything)
Foxes
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Pokémon (without trainers)

What I am NOT interested in:
human roleplay, including humanoids
most other fandom roleplay, including FNAF
unoriginal characters

What to expect from me:
wolves, probably
posts that match the length of yours, be it five words or five books
interesting and engaging plots and characters
simple coding here and there
original, non-human characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling
I can roleplay as many characters of any sexuality or gender as necessary.
I can roleplay on the forums or through PM. I prefer the forums.

What I expect from you:
any level of coding, from none to expertise
any level of roleplay, from script roleplay to literate and advanced
original, non-human characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling

Possible Plots:
I am up to whatever plots you may suggest. I am more than happy to play your plots, in fact.
I have a space/sci-fi plot regarding wolves from a foreign planet visiting Earth, with several subplots.
I have a fantasy plot regarding elemental wolves and an interesting antagonist, with several subplots.
I have a fursona that I can place in literally any plot.
I can make new characters or reappropriate old characters of mine as needed.
I am also plotting to take over the world, but you didn't hear about that from me.

Thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to PM me; I may make an exception to any of this.
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flight Rising :: Eldemore

1v1 me scrub [1x1 RP info]

My CharaHub [Characters]

I'm always looking for more Shima Long-Tailed dogs! <3
KupferudelWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aiu's a huge nerd and super bi

Postby aiu » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:14 am

want to know more about me? click [ here ].

Who am I?
she/her | bi | six years experience | shy and anxious, but appreciates ooc | busy | replies 1-2 week | new | examples n/a | 300-500 words | can play both genders, but doesn't do trans/non-binary | will do any sexuality/relationship
Hey, Partner!
friendly | understanding, patient and forgiving | mirrors/is satisfied with what i post | is comfortable with any sexuality or relationship | would prefer ability to play any gender | will contribute to plot for fairness' sake and be invested | have questions, concerns, etc? tell me so i don't stress

Plots. Please give your feedback and talk about things you might want to change! I'm open!
italicized=less desired

Types of teams/groups: I'm open for most anything in this territory! I want platonic and romantic relationships and just a lot of fun and maybe fantasy? Further ideas: people on a space station, workplace environment, treasure hunters, ghost hunters, super heroes, crime solving team...
Ouran High School Host Club: I'd love to make our own group of OC's that are taking up the mantle of the host club a few generations down the line. Would mostly be their (mis)adventures with wooing girls and being friends with maybe some mxm on the side and the sudden appearance of a girl's host club!! A 4 person club is probably more manageable, especially if we bring second host club somewhere down the line, but I'm open to whatever.
mxm Servant/Master: Set in the Victorian Era. A boy has had the same servant since he was a young child and has discovers he's been in love with him for a long time. When he makes a move on the servant, despite knowing how terrible it is for him to do so, the servant violently denies him and promptly disappears. The boy grows older and more bitter, but eventually marries a wife he doesn't love until she dies. Left with no children or family, he lays in his inherited wealth feeling sorry for himself until he's about 30 when the servant suddenly reappears in the marketplace as servant to somebody else... I can play either.
mxm, fxf, or mxf teacher/(assistant) teacher: The teacher gets an assistant teacher (a couple years younger) and is drawn to the little movements and everything they do. Despite their best efforts to 'restrain themselves', they keep falling harder and harder for the assistant. Pretty soon, the two admit their feelings towards each other and become the school's cutest couple, but with plenty of bumps along the way. I can play either.
VOCALOID: A VOCALOID business AU where Hatsune Miku is the CEO and everyone else are just kind of scattered around. I imagine they'd probably work in the music industry in some capacity, although they wouldn't really be singers themselves until their company starts to flounder and they have to pull together. Somehow, they become super popular and we continue from there. I ship GUMI/Rion, Miku/Piko, and Kiyoteru/VY2(/maybe Arsloid).My favorite characters to play would be: Hatsune Miku, Hiyama Kiyoteru, GUMI, Utatane Piko, VY1, and SeeU.
Persuasion: Modern-day retelling of Jane Austen's novel (although I've only seen the two BBC versions, not read the book. sorry) where Wentworth would be returning from the Afghanistan War where he has made decent money (for whatever reason). The story continues like normal from there. I could play either
The Great Gatsby: Anything Nick/Gatsby would be awesome, but I have some specific ideas.
  • Modern-Day Retelling: Gatsby would be a thirty-something just returned from the Afghanistan War, and Daisy, Nick, and Tom would be in/fresh out of college. Nick falls for Gatsby (of course), but is happy being his friend even though Daisy bothers him to no end. Whether we mirror the book exactly (with the ending and everything) or change it up, I don't care. I'd be better as Nick.
  • AU: Gatsby isn't killed by Wilson, but Daisy and Tom are instead so Nick has to be there to help Gatsby recover from the loss. Again, I'd be better as Nick.
"International Smile": fxf. A famous singer/songwriter boards an 8-hour flight and falls in love with a flight attendant. Despite the attendant clearly being straight, the singer/songwriter becomes determined to make her fall in love with her. I would prefer to play the attendant.
"Jessica": fxf. character 1 has been forced into a relationship with a man by her parents despite being in love with character 2 (preferably named jessica). eventually, the parents and/or boyfriend poison character 1 and she is hospitalized. after waking up from her coma, she has amnesia and can't remember anything. apparently this man is her boyfriend and she loves him, but she can't seem to stop thinking about the girl they call her "friend" who keeps visiting her. character 1 starts to have terrible hallucinations, nightmares, and anxiety about "jessica" so after recovering from the poison, she is moved to the psych ward. her "boyfriend" leaves her, but the girl keeps visiting her and as she recovers, the two fall in love all over again. Whether or not character 1 remembers 2 I can't decide. I could play either.

The only things I'm not really open to are most fandoms, but other than that I'm capable of everything else. After reading the prompts above and you think you might have other ideas that will tickle my fancy, go ahead and give it a go!
aiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cnida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 am

About me:
Hi, I’m Cnida, or Vyrain previously.
I love drawing, gaming and developing my own stories and story world.
I’m quite new to forum roleplaying, I’ve done it a lot IRL with friends though. So I want to try and find out if this can be just as fun!
I did some group rp here on cs, but that was way to chaotic for me. With everyone running everywhere, and tons of things happening when you are away for 20 hours. It was hard to gain true connection with the plot and people.
If we only post once a day/few times a week, I prefer to write at least 1-2 paragraphs. If we are both online and active 3 sentences should be sufficient.

About you:
Things I like, but are no must:
Someone who can post at least 1-2 paragraphs when I’m offline. Anything short is fine if we can respond quickly. (I live in European time zone)
I prefer if you can post at least 3-4 times a week.
Someone friendly.

About topics:
I like fantasy stories, with no or basic magic, either medieval or sci-fi/space
I like fandom, pokemon, starwars or something I forgot about.
I prefer human(iod) characters
I prefer mature characters, age 18-30, for pokemon-rp younger is fine
I like mf/mm relations, or just friends / partners / family / whatever

About stories:
I have some story ideas, some more developed than others. I’ll try to keep descriptions short in this post. I can elaborate more on the ideas in pm. OR you could come up with a totally different idea! (I mean, they are just suggestions)
In no set order:

I have my own fantasy (somewhat medieval) world, Zanotha, with its species and natural laws. It has a special form of life: sentient pure energy, or energy bound to special glass bodies. Much is jet undiscoverend, so it is fine to invent new species, people or regions.
- you (somehow) end up in this unknown world trying to get home. (you can come from anywhere, any world, your own or existing).
- I can be a female hunter / a male wanderer treated as hostile due to his backstory / anything else that may fit your character or the story

Anything in another medieval fantasy world with set rules. Something you invented, something new or something existing. I know middle-earth or skyrim, but then only the world and not the main story/events. I need you to help develop a plot in that case.

Something in a pokemon world. Again, I need you to help develop a plot.
- I pefer two trainers/humans traveling together for some reason
- Pokemon-pokemon is fine, if there are no humans (like in mystery dungeon)

Something futuristic, preferebly star-wars, as I like knowing what is and what is not possible.
- My male stray forse-user x your jedi
- Something you come up with

In our world, out time, an alien somehow came. It is thought to be very dangerous, vicious, but is that true?
- my alien x your human, friend or love

Something much more extreme than the above, “localy” apocalyptic: an entire country has been bombed in order to prevent an invasion of many unknown alien species to spread. As a result mostly the strongest species survived: an semi-intelligent vicious alien beast species. Later some human(oid)s followed, which may have came from the same origin as the beasts. They know how to hunt them, but they seem to care more about claiming the land than about aiding the original owners. A group of citizens is left, hiding from the threats while trying to survive, while far away the military is waging war around the borders. May they be saved? Are there more people out there?
- my male alien hunter x your (female) citizen

Something totally different: A completely realistic rp about wild non-predatory animals. Think somehting like the book Watership Down

Thank you for reading, and feel free to pm ^^
My art gifting page

Let me know if someone deserves a gift.
Constructive feedback welcome ^^
Cnida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:01 am

Hi
I'm Starwalker123. I live in the Pacific Time Zone. I'm will be on evenings and early mornings. I can do up to a paragraph and will try to much my partner. I've been role playing for 3 years now. What I ask for in a partner is someone I can match up to a pargraph. I would also like someone who is able to play both male and female roles and posts almost daily.
I'm Interested In
Animals 10/10
Percy Jackson/Rick Rioden (any of his god books) 6/10
Harry Potter 5/10
Ranch/Farm 10/10
Horse/Rider 10/10
I will not do
Fandoms (That are not Percy Jackson/Rick Riorden/Harry Potter)
Other
Mail me if you have an idea you'd think I'd like
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:02 am

.:Grell~Sutcliff:. wrote:
Hello guys!
My name is Ash, well, it's not my real name, just an online nickname ^.^
I am really only looking for a Black Butler themed roleplay right now:

Ships:
Sebastian x oc
William X Grell
Undertaker X Oc
Ciel X Oc
William X Oc
Genderbent Sebastian X Claude/William/Sebastian(Any of these are fine)

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
-I can post at least 2 sentences, but I have constant writers block sooo, semi to advanced lit isn't for me.
-I love to talk OOC(out of character) and would love if you communicated with me to, and weren't just some blank face :3
-I make nicknames for people, so expect a crazy nickname from me XD
-I talk a lot about my cats
-I reply very quick, so be warned
-I tend to like a lot of romance in my roleplays.
-I'm currently teaching myself how to code, so our roleplay might end up becoming a coding test dummy XD expect strangely coded posts

What I'd like from you
-Willing to listen to my complain about my life irl xD
-Mirror poster
-Talkative OOC
-Ok with romance
-Nice
-Quick replies

I am willing to try out a semi-lit rp, but only during the month of October, that is when my muse is like, off the charts
which means it will start off very detailed and amazing, yet after October will slowly fade to sort of lit, or a around 5 or six sentences, depending on my muse.

So yeah, that's about it! Just PM me, I'm sure we can work something out!

╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗
Deadly efficient ugly trash.

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer
Black butler is life
DOAB MORE LIKE
DEATH OF ASH

╚════❆════════════╝
.:Grell~Sutcliff:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Märchen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:33 am

Uh yeah yo. My name's Erin and I live in the United States. I have some free time on my hands and a lot of my roleplays on other websites have died down, so I kinda wanted to have a roleplay based on the movie Wolf Children

→ You don't have to have seen the movie to get the plot. It's essentially about a human woman who falls for a werewolf man, in which they eventually get married and have children. Soon after the werewolf father dies and the human woman has to raise the wolf children by herself. Then the children have to struggle with being both a wolf and a human, to which they have to decide which one they want to be. I think it'd make for an awesome roleplay so I'm up for tweaking the plot around a little bit (ex. the father not dying).

All I ask is that you are able to write more than two paragraphs per reply and that you have decent grammar. Being able to play all genders and not just the female would be great as well. Also if you are not supportive of LGBT+ rights or cannot play those types of characters then please do not message me.

Uh that's it I guess. Thanks dudes 8)
Last edited by Märchen on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Märchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me