Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby blacksteel alchemist » Mon May 14, 2018 9:25 am

BSA'S SEARCH
Hiya! I'm the Blacksteel Alchemist and if you can't tell, I'm looking for a one on one!

What to expect from me...
-I mirror posts. If you give me short replies, I will give you short replies.
-I like to play a female.
-I do not like to double. But, if it's the only way we can rp, I'm open to it.

What I expect from you...
-I would like it if you were high semi-literate to literate.
-I hope you'll be willing to tell me if you want to leave.
-I would like it if you could reply at least once a day.

What I'm interested in...

CRIMINAL MINDS
HotchXOC(Craving. Have plots)
ReidXOC(Have plot)
MorganXOC(Have plot)

SUPERNATURAL
CannonXOC
SamxOC(Craving. Have plots)
DeaonxOC(Craving. Have plots)
CannonXCannon
Destiel(Have plots)
Sastiel(Have plot)
J2(Have plot)

(Bolded is who I prefer to play)

Love,
BSA
blacksteel alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for a 1x1 or two !

Postby nervousdog » Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 am

Hello !
      I'm dino and I'm looking for a 1x1 partner ! I am mainly looking for someone who can write about 300-800 words per post . However, I don't mind a little more or less . Even with writers block I would like to see a nice little paragraph at the very least so I can have something to reply to . Must be able to post a few times a week . I understand it's the end of the school year and exams and graduation is coming up, but I don't want the rp to die just because of that . Now onto the kinds of rps I am looking for, I am mainly wanting pokemon trainer or soul eater roles plays . I will gladly do a canine, feline, or other rp if it interests me enough . I would prefer to bounce plot ideas off of each other, but can come up with one or two on my own or if you really want to do one of your own that's okay too . I would prefer not to make the thread, mainly because I am lazy and have a hard time making the main post look nice and pretty . I can do that though if you don't want to . I am willing to do malexmale or malexfemale rps, as I'm not very good at rping femalexfemale . I can play either gender . Pm me if you are interested in rping with me !
      Many thanks,
        MultipleDinosaurs
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Mon May 14, 2018 9:51 am

hi! my name is mac and im going to make this short and sweet ^^

about me
i am semi-lit at the least i write a solid paragraph!
my pronouns are she/her
im chronically ill and i cannot reply every day but i will reply at least 3 times a week
i will never suddenly leave the rp

what i need from you
be patient and understanding please! im very tired and im going to try my best!
brainstorm ideas and possible plot ideas and to just generally help spur it along
write at least 3 solid sentences as I typically attempt to mirror length

what do I want to rp (italicized is what i prefer to play)
fandoms
marvel
steve x bucky
loki x oc
(preferably female since i have more experience w those type of relationships ^^ male is fine as well!)
anything, just suggest it

phantom of the opera
christine x erik

miraculous ladybug
ladybug/marinette x chat noir/adrien

non-fandom
medieval
thief/knight (m) x royal (f)
anything, just suggest it

im typically open to most things you have to suggest it though
Last edited by majima on Tue May 15, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 am

So... i am looking mainly for 3 types of rps!

Warriors (Rouge, kittypet or mix are also OK!!) , Wolf and possibly open to a new type of rp that isnt integrated from a fandom (human/fantasy etc)

I am looking for...

*Semi lit (At least 3 sentences per character unless they are not currently interacting)

*Plot (Meaning more then romance, friendship or hate.
I want there to be progression, interaction and depth.
Nothing over the top but similar to what you would expect from the fandom/boos/etc)

*Chat/responses at least once every 3-4 days.
If its the first 2 types of rps, i'd understand playing multiple characters
isn't easy and as such take longer to respond. Being on good terms/being
friendly is important as it builds character/understanding between rper(s)

*I am open to both 1x1 and invite only rps

*I work a full time job in the restaurant industry as a kitchen manager/cook.
As such my time can be limited. I am on at least 2 hours a day throughout.

*If i seem to have forgotten to reply/missing something please know you may tell me.
Just don't be rude or anything. I assure you i never mean ill when i do.

*Communicate if you have story ideas, character development, etc.
Same goes if RL has made you busy, so i understand my time better.

I do have ideas for rps and have tried in teh past to make them with little prgresss (some my fault f course)
Please contact me if this sounds of interest to you. I'd love to talk and go over things.

Thank you for reading!

((PS: I can do just...
/ 1x1 like apprentice (me) x apprentice
/ kittypet (me)x loner/rouge
/ apprentice (me) x warrior/deputy
...being the main 3 ideas.
I still like back ground characters to play some roles we control but we dont need to keep track of where they are every second! If either, i want time progression please! (romance preferred))
If we talked but fell out for work/rl/or just missed eachother please send a pm i dont mind at all!!

Ky~!

=========================================================
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby humanitieslasthope. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:27 am

hello! white wolf. and im looking for some 1x1 roleplays.

about me;;
    im an experienced roleplayer, ive done it for about 2 years. i can reply fast, since i am usually on this site alot, and i can reply with 7 or more sentances. im not the best at creating plots though. im in EDT, but im usually on from 7pm until about 3 am on weekdays.
what im looking for in a RP partner;;
    im looking for someone who can reply fast, help come up with plots, and is experienced with RPing.
what im willing to RP;; (bolded is my preferred role)
    OC based RP's, AU's, Steven Universe, Hamilton, Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (really craving this right now, looking for any plot that interests me), Eren Jaeger x Mikasa Ackerman, Wild Cat/Dog roleplays, Warrior Cat roleplays, marvel AU's, ask for what you wanna do and we can make arragments, dont be afriad to ask, and Dean Winchester x Castiel
what im not willing to do;;
    any fandom that isnt listed (if youre really interested, you can suggest a fandom youre in that i havent listed, i might change my mind depending on what it is, im not very strict)
reconstructing my account!
humanitieslasthope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon May 14, 2018 11:41 am

Hello I'm Vernorexia, a young adult semi lit to lit roleplayer. I prefer female roles but can be males. I will roleplay over these threads, and google docs. You may get more responses out of me on Google Docs, since I have complete access to it at school. I am all full on the amount of original roleplays I want, but I am still looking for fandom roleplays!

Gorillaz- Yes please I've been craving it! I know a lot about the Gorillaz, probably more information than you thought was out there. And because of that I've developed an attachment to these eccentric little characters. I have a Plastic Beach plot about Cyborg, I have an au in mind, and I also have a plot that can involve one of your OCs and isn't cringey. I'm best a being 2D, Noodle, and Cyborg. Not as good as being Russel, Murdoc, or Del. I suppose I could play Murdoc in a pinch, or in a small scene.

The Arcana- Totally up for this! It's a super amazing game and I'm down for a fluffy romance with the characters! I'd really like to use my MC, and you be Asra, or Julian. I myself can play Asra, Portia, and Julian possibly. Also interested in Howl's Moving Castle AU (love that movie/book) since Asra was slightly based off Howl, and I'd be interested in a modern magic shop AU.

Howl's Moving Castle- I'd be up for just this, not as an Arcana AU. I would prefer to play as Sophie in a Sophie x Howl.

Steven Universe- Anything you want I'd probably be up for!!!

Brooklyn Nine Nine?- I love this show, so I might want to roleplay it, sounds fun. But I find live action characters harder to roleplay as, and for sitcoms I find it hard to make a plot since they're basically slice of life. But maybe we can make it work so discuss with me over PM!

So that's really all, you can ask me about books or comics or something because I do not want to list them all here this is just what I'd be most excited about. So at the moment I have no desire for any more original roleplays unless you have a really cool demon/vampire/monster x human plot or a prison romance/detectives really good plot. Or maybe royalty.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

clint barton wrote:
      Hey everybody, I'm clint. I'm looking for one or two laid-back onexone roleplays.

About Me;;
      I'm a decently experienced roleplayer, I've been roleplaying for a just under five years in a whole, both on and off chickensmoothie, but I've only gotten into roleplays involving humans/humanoids in the past 2-ish years. until much into the fall (late september) I will be unable to post frequently. I'm on every day, but typically only on mobile, so roleplays that are more laid-back (1-3 sentences) I will be able to respond much more frequently for. I am in MST, and typically check my phone on and off during the day. I am most active during the early morning and very late evening hours (7 - 11 A.M. | 8 P.M. - 2 A.M.). If you want me to respond more actively, a roleplay located on the Discord App would be better for me.

About You;;
      it is almost necessary that you are very flexible; my schedule changes regularly, and I leave the country a surprising amount this summer so I will be not replying at all during that time (data is expensive out of country). I would prefer if you were experienced in whatever type of roleplay we choose to go with, and that you are comfortable helping with creating plots, as generally speaking I can start a plot but can never finish it by myself. one sentence per post would be best, but aside from that I really don't care how much you write, so long as you are comfortable with me having typically short posts.

What I'm Looking For;;
      (bold is what I'm craving, italic is what role I would like to play)
      Marvel (please, please give me marvel. I'm completely caught up on anything, including infinity war, and I adore bucky barnes, like, adore him, he is my favorite, the absolute best ever, so, just, keep that in mind)
      Literally Anything Involving Sebastian Stan (seriously, anything. it's not just bucky I adore, it's the actor as well, and I'm serious, anything: AUs, movies he's been in, tv shows, I just, anything)
      Totoro (not like My Neighbor Totoro, but like, just an au type dealie of some show or movie where a character becomes friends with Friendly Neighborhood Totoro bonus points if it's marvel and/or spiderman homecoming)
      • Warrior Cats (I actually haven't done a warrior roleplay in a very long time, but I still love it and am willing to get back into it)
      • Some form of big cat or wolf roleplay
      • Harry Potter crossovers (I love harry potter crossovers, like, not the golden trio, but characters from other universes combining with the HP universe in the sense that those characters are wizards)
      mxm (ALWAYS mxm, in any way sense or form, just, my favorite)
      AUs or OC centered roleplays probably involving a sebastian stan faceclaim i'm sorry

What I Won't Do;;
      • This isn't a won't do but just so you know I suck a little bit at roleplaying females, but if it's a gay or bi female I might be okay
      • DC, comics or otherwise. There is no exception to this, I just can't do DC
      • No FNAF

other than the stuff mentioned, I'm open to most suggestions. if I'm in the fandom, I'll probably do an rp for it. discord or tumblr is better for me in terms of being able to reply, so if either is a possibility please let me know.

thanks for reading!
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

hello there! my name's sarah, but you can call me mewst! (or sarah, i dont mind lol)
I'm looking to roleplay any of the following (things highlighted in bold is what im really wanting to rp!);
- Animals (cat/dog/etc.)
- any sort of romance
- Angel/Demon stuff
- Werewolves/Vampires/Hunters (preferably werewolf x hunter)
- High school
- Humanoid
- Supernatural/Fantasy
- Shapeshifters
- BNHA (ocs only)
- Warriors (ocs only)
- The Raven Cycle (cannon x oc or oc x oc)
you can also recommend stuff to me!^^
~
GUIDELINES
I'm not very picky, as long as you have decent grammar and can type more than a sentence then im good!^^
However, i do expect at least 1 to 2 replies every few days at the least! If something happens to where youre really busy just let me know! im really understanding. c:
~
ABOUT ME
As i've said already, my name's sarah! But you can call me mewst! Im a teen living in the Central Time Zone. I work a couple days a week and every other weekend, and i have school, so i won't reply til late in the evening or afternoon! It may sometimes be a day before i can reply, but im usually good at replying at least 2 to 3 times a day! I also love to talk ooc, i may be a bit awkward at first but once i get warmed up to you i talk quite a bit! I'm also decent at grammar and spelling, and i tend to make mistakes occassionally. I'm also not amazing at coding, so don't expect super fancy posts from me! One more thing is i can get a little bit impatient and i tend to bump forums if you havent replied in a day or two, sorry if that bothers you! Im also not picky when it comes to romance! I do mxm, fxf, and fxm!!
~
That's all! Thank you! c:
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Momoko_Kumori wrote:
Momoko_Kumori wrote:
Momoko_Kumori wrote:
About Me:
Hiya, friends. I am looking for new friends to role-play with. I have a whole list of role-plays that I would love to do. But I will get to that later; I want to give you a little bit of information about me.

What You Can Expect From Me:
- I am a semi-literate role-player (One to three paragraphs; more if needed)
- I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- I am straight, but I am not against Gays or Lesbians (Though, I will not role-play them, unless it deals with a shipping that I know of)
- I can play both genders (Strangely enough)
- I am on most of the day, besides when I am at work
- I reply whenever I get on
- I will tell you when I am leaving for a vacation
- I love using OCs, so please make your own characters if you want
- I will try my best make my forms and replies fancy if you want it fancy

What I Expect From You:
- You can play both genders
- You tell me when you will disappear or when you have writer’s block
- You tell me when you are going to be busy and when you are leaving for a bit
- If you think we need to change something, please…PLEASE let me know (We can work out a new plot)
- You are a semi-literate role-player as well (One Paragraph at least)

My List of Role-Plays ((Bold, Underline, and Italic are topics I really want to do)):

Web-series
Red vs Blue (7/5)
Marble Hornets {Based of the game 'Slender'} (8/5)
X-Ray and Vav (5/5)
RWBY (10/10)
Camp Camp (10/10)

TV Shows
Naruto (both series and Konoha High) (100000/5)
Power Rangers Samurai (7/5)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (5/5)
The Secret Saturdays (5/5)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (5/5)
Loonatics Unleashed (4/5)
Young Justice (6/5)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (5/5)
Supernatural {CW version} [I have a plot; it would be a CastielxOC] (5/5)
Doctor Who {9th, 10th and 11th Doctor} (10/5)
Miraculous Ladybug (20/10)
Gravity Falls (15/10)
Ninjago (15/10)

Movies
The Avengers (5/5)
Any Marvels Movie (5/5)
Thor Movies ((LokixOC role-play)) (10/5)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ((Best Movie Ever! :D )) (10/5)
Kingsman: The Secret Service (10/5) ~~Really want to do a role-play of this movie, PLEASE!~~
The Lego Ninjago Movie (10/5) ~~~PLEASE~~~

POTC (5/5)
Star Wars ((Original Movies or Clone Wars {Animated})) (5/5)
Harry Potter (5/5)
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas ((Animated)) (6/5)
Disney Movies (Any Disney movie that you can think of) (5/5)

Video Games
Kingdom Hearts (All) (5/5)
Team Fortress 2 (5/5)
Assassin's Creed (6/5)
Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter (6/5)
Minecraft/Minecraft YouTubers (10/10)

Conclusion
I'm willing to try anything new. Please message me if you would like to One x One role-play with me. I look forward to meeting all of my new friends.

Good-bye! :D
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divine. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 pm

gay; wrote:
      heyo, what's up, i'm gay; and i honestly am rlly looking for some cute marvel tony x steve fluff, or just some stony in general tbh.
      i don't really have any requirements other than please no one liners. i would like at least a paragraph or two ^^
      i can also do pm or forum! (or even offsite)
      thank you and i hope to see you drop by my pm box <3
divine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me