Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Postby lesbean24 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:14 am

Smurfette wrote:
    so, i'm just going to make this short and sweet because i'm incredibly lazy. xD basically, the only thing i'm searching for at this time is a Destiel rp. i've only ever played Dean before, but i wouldn't be opposed to trying out Cas. i'm also a sucker for AUs, so we could do that if you wanted to.

well, that's all! :3 pm if you're interested! i don't bite, i swear.
lesbean24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chisami chai » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 am

................✦introduction
................▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Hello, Everybody of the internet! My name is ampharos. however sometimes I am referred to as Teeni, Gale, Cuddleofdeath, Cuddles, or just Teeni! I am here looking for a roleplay just like everybody else! I assure you, I am very open to anything I might not have mentioned. This includes original plot, original characters, and original romances. Do keep in mind, that life can be a big pain, and sometimes I will unexpectedly not be able to post atleast 4 times a week, depending on the literacy, and thought put into the roleplay. I prefer working off-site, such as skype. My timezone is the Pacific Time Zone, so if this is a problem please refrain from messaging me. Anywho, let's get into my search post!

................✦what i expect
................▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I can not emphasize this enough, well-thought out characters/plot. I don't want some cliche romance, without it being developed properly, and naturally. I also expect you to be completely honest if you feel I am not doing what I say I am doing. It shows we can trust eachother. As your roleplay partner, we should be able to get along outside of the roleplay. Anyway, I also expect literacy, and complete effort. I am not saying 3-5 paragraphs, I am saying 2-4 with detail, meaning, and something to add to the story. Every line should add something useful, not just saying 2 paragraphs with no real purpose.

................✦what i am interested in
................▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Five nights at freddy's
    [I can play Bonnie, or Chica. I don't have an oc so you can have one. Bonnie x Chica. Chica x Foxy, OC x Chica/bonnie
    Minecraft
    [main goal is to survive,build to the nether. there can be romances.]
    Medieval
    [this era interests me so much, so i am craving.]
    Anything else
    [I love realistic survival roleplays, so anything with that i am interested in]
chisami chai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienboy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

/
Last edited by alienboy on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
alienboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 am

hello! I want to make this short, so I'll just go ahead and get on with it.
        I'm here for the same reason that everyone else is - to find a roleplay partner!
        concerning my roleplaying abilities, I can easily write 2+ paragraphs and have decent spelling and grammar. I am a rather active roleplay partner, and I will be able to reply many times a day; however, if something comes up that will keep me away, I will be sure to let you know. If you would like to know, I live in the EST. I prefer to play the female character. I don't have many limits concerning things, though I will be absolutely respectful of any you might have. I would prefer to roleplay offsite.
        on to what I expect from you: please be able to write at least two, fairly chunky paragraphs. I will work hard to give you something worth replying to, so please do the same ^.^ also, decent spelling and grammar would be much appreciated as well! activeness would be desirable, as I'd like someone who could reply three or more times a day, though I do understand if life draws you away for a time. should this happen, please tell me, as I will do the same for you. Please be okay with roleplay offsite.

roleplay topics:
        - roleplay based on the rpg game Ib and/or Labyrinth of the Blue King, a fan-made manga of the game (ocs)
        - roleplay based on the rpg game Forest of Drizzling Rain (ocs)
        - vampire x vampire hunter (2 plots in mind; pm to hear)
        - vampire knight; zero kiryu x oc
        - samurai x kitsune ( we could even switch up roles and have the female be the samurai and the male be the kitsune)
        - tokyo ghoul (ocs)
        - ouran high school host club; hikaru x oc (have small plot)
        - Zombie-Loan, if anyone has seen that.

thank you for reading this, and I hope to hear from you soon ^.^
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:02 am

About Me:
Hiya, friends. I am looking for new friends to role-play with. I have a whole list of role-plays that I would love to do. But I will get to that later; I want to give you a little bit of information about me.

What You Can Expect From Me:
- I am a semi-literate role-player (One to three paragraphs; more if needed)
- I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- I am straight, but I am not against Gays or Lesbians (Though, I will not role-play them, unless it deals with a shipping that I know of)
- I can play both genders (Strangely enough)
- I am on most of the day, besides when I am at work
- I reply whenever I get on
- I will tell you when I am leaving for a vacation
- I love using OCs, so please make your own characters if you want
- I will try my best make my forms and replies fancy if you want it fancy

What I Expect From You:
- You can play both genders
- You tell me when you will disappear or when you have writer’s block
- You tell me when you are going to be busy and when you are leaving for a bit
- If you think we need to change something, please…PLEASE let me know (We can work out a new plot)
- You are a semi-literate role-player as well

My List of Role-Plays ((Bold, Underline, and Italic are topics I really want to do)):

Web-series
Red vs Blue (7/5)
Marble Hornets {Based of the game 'Slender'} (8/5)
X-Ray and Vav {Rooster Teeth's newest show in November} (5/5)

TV Shows
Naruto (both series and Konoha High) (100000/5)
Power Rangers Samurai (7/5)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (5/5)
The Secret Saturdays (5/5)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (5/5)
Loonatics Unleashed (4/5)
Young Justice (6/5)
Psych (4/5)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (5/5)
Big Time Rush (4/5)
NCIS (5/5)
Criminal Minds (5/5)
Supernatural {CW version} [I have a plot; it would be a CastielxOC] (5/5)
Sleepy Hollow {Fox Version} (5/5)
Arrow {CW version} (5/5)
The Vampire Diaries {CW version} (5/5)
Doctor Who {9th, 10th and 11th Doctor} (10/5)

Movies
The Avengers (5/5)
Any Marvels Movie (5/5)
Thor Movies ((LokixOC role-play)) (10/5)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ((Best Movie Ever! :D )) (10/5)
POTC (5/5)
TMNT (3/5)
Star Wars ((Original Movies or Clone Wars {Animated})) (5/5)
Sorcerer’s Apprentice (4/5)
Harry Potter (5/5)
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas ((Animated)) (6/5)
National Treasure (6/5)
Rise of the Guardians (6/5)
Skyfall (New James Bond) (6/5)
Disney Movies (Any Disney movie that you can think of) (5/5)

Video Games
Kingdom Hearts (All) (5/5)
Team Fortress 2 (5/5)
Assassin's Creed (6/5)
Team Crafted {Youtubers} (6/5)
Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter (6/5)

Conclusion
I'm willing to try anything new. Please message me if you would like to One x One role-play with me. I look forward to meeting all of my new friends.

Good-bye! :D
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 am

About me.
      Hello everyone, I'm Yellow and in case you couldn't guess from where I am posting, I am looking for a one on one or small ground role-play. Now that school has started I am a little busier with work and school, but should be able to reply at least once every other day and if I vanish for a long time I will try and tell you. I am a semi-lit writer, normally for 1x1's I tend to mirror post lengths, so what you give me is about what you get back. In regular role-plays if I like the plot and where it's going, as well as what others are doing, I try and keep the post lengths about one-three paragraphs long. In most role-plays I tend to lean towards role-playing a male character, but I am flexible and can do both, it really doesn't matter to me.

About you.
      Please be able to post at least three well developed sentences, I would love at least a paragraph, but as long as you don't do this 'the dog walked. than sat down, it was happy.' than we should be good. Being okay with my feel grammar mess-ups, we all have them and it's something I am working out, but don't be scared to tell me about it, like I said working on it. Lastly helping with the plot and being open to my crazy ideas, other than that I'm good how ever you are.

Role-play ideas.
      -Unique plots
      -Fantasy
      -Dragons
      -Werewolves
      -Humans/Animal with powers
      -Mythology
      -Wolves
      -Superhero/Villain
      -Dogs/Cats
      -Demons/Angels
      -Pretty much anything.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:19 am

Hi there I'm wolfpack12 I'm a semi-lit or lower role player well mostly a lower role player when it comes to losing inspiration though I do try my best. I'd prefer it if I can play both genders but other then that I don't really mind. I will be open to suggestions and I won't always be on in the weeks because of school, but you can expect from me to be active at most times every so often. I'll let you know when I will leave, but I can also mirror others posts either it being one sentenced or a paragraph. I am not rude and open to different Ideas so do not be afraid to send me a pm

Rp's I really want to do:

Dragons
Felidae
Wolves
Lion king
War dogs
Stray cats
Wolfs rain
dragonformers, catformers, wolfformers(transformers but as dragons, cats or wolves)
Foxes
Balto
Halo
Red vs blue
Destiny
Borderlands 2
Big cats
Jungle book
Tron
Dogs
Transformers
Sled dogs
Warrior cats
Bats
Megas xlr
Robots
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trash » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 am

trash wrote:Hi, I'm trash! You may call me whatever you'd like, though. I'm here to find someone who will be willing to role-play 1x1 with me, just like everyone else on this forum. (。◕‿◕。)

What you can expect from me:
    ◾ Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I do make occasional errors here and there, so please keep that in mind.
    ◾ Three or more well-written sentences. How much I write depends on how much you write and what you give me to work with.
    ◾ Active at least three times a week. I'll probably be more active than that, unless I'm busy.
    ◾ Simple and organized posts. I'm not one for coding, but I do try to make my posts look somewhat attractive, yet simple.
    ◾ Role-play both female and male characters.
    ◾ Role-play more than one character.

What I expect from you:
    ◾ I basically expect from you what you can expect from me.

What I'm interested in role-playing:
    ◾ Attack on Titan (I basically ship everything except Ereri. OCs are fine.)
    ◾ Death Note (I prefer role-playing OCs, but there are exceptions.)
    ◾ Blue Exorcist (I also prefer role-playing OCs for Blue Exorcist, but again, there are exceptions.)
    ◾ MxM, FxF, and MxF (I like high school and college plots, but other ideas are acceptable.)
    ◾ The Outsiders (Whatever is fine with me. I've read the book and watched the movie.)
    ◾ Criminal Minds (I ship Morgan x Reid so hard. Other ships are acceptable, as well as OCs.)
    ◾ Bands (I'm mostly into bands like Black Veil Brides and Pierce The Veil, but if there's another band you want to role-play, ask me, and I'll tell you if I'm familiar enough with them or not. OCs are acceptable.)

So, yeah, that's basically it! PM me if you're interested, have any questions, or just want to chat! (✿◠‿◠)
trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GOLDEN-APPLE {Open For A Role-Play}

Postby Golden-Apple » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 am

-:-:-:-{HELLO}-:-:-:-

I have very high RolePlay experience. I have been doing RolePlay's for 5 years now. I can write detailed paragraph(s) In my posts. I LOVE to RolePlay with anyone with my experience, or close to it. I do mirror posts, so if you give me two paragraphs, I will send back the same or more.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

The RolePlays I CAN Do

I can literally do any animal RolePlay. ANY ANIMAL. I am serious! Haha.
I can do almost any realistic situations. Like, for an example....Stranded on an island, lost in the woods, etc.
I can do human RolePlays.
I can do realistic human based RP's. Such as shifters, vampires, etc.
I can do gore type RolePlays, but on ChickenSmoothie I just stick to the limits. c:
I can do war related Rp's
I can almost do any Role Play....But..........

The RolePlays I am NOT Used To

I am not used to anything that involves magic, anime, or anything with unusual settings (planets, space, etc.)
I never did any Lesbian or Gay RolePlays, I do NOT have anything against them. I just never did them before.
I do not like to do anything related to a TV show, BUT some types of TV shows, like (The 100, Lost, etc.) I can do
That is pretty much it.

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

PLEASE
If you have any questions just messaged me (Pm). I do not bite, and really flexible, which means I can get used to things that I am not.
If you want me to join your group RolePlay, just message me.
If you want to do an 1 vs 1 RolePlay, just message me and we shall talk about it.

*THANK YOU*
Golden-Apple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:46 am

m a n g l e ; wrote:
m a n g l e ; wrote:
m a n g l e ; wrote:
Hello there!
My name is m a n g l e ; but y'all can call me Toothy, Toot or Mangle. I go by other nicknames evolving around them two as well so please feel free to make up your own! I am here, looking for a few one x one roleplays! I have very few specifications as I am quite flexible with plot ideas and literacy.
I tend to use smilies in ooc a lot, so you may want to keep that in mind when roleplaying with me c:

What I expect from you
> To post generally regularly and not to be afraid to give me a little nudge. I sometimes completely forget to reply when I am on my iPad so I sometimes don't reply for a few days; if it comes to more than a week without warning then please feel free to bump the topic or give me a little nudge through PM. I don't bite! :3
> For you to be able to reply at least twice a week. This would be to keep the roleplay going and so it would not become an abandoned roleplay; since I have had far too many of them. If you do, however, happen to not be able to reply / post for a while, then please don't be afraid to PM me and let me know.
> To be yourself! I would love to make friends with my partners outside of the roleplay, and to do that just be yourself! I hope that I come across as friendly to all >w<
> To reply in at least one paragraph. I don't mind what literacy we do at all, although I cannot do full blown literate very well c:

What you can expect from me
> Frequent OOC interaction. As I mentioned earlier, I would love to become friends with my roleplay partner outside of the roleplay! I love making new friends and stuff ~
> Replies at least twice a week, if not every day. I will try my best to gather enough muse to post, however whether I will or not depends on what is going on in the roleplay. Whether I have muse or not depends on whether the roleplay is dramatic or interesting.
> To reply in at least one paragraph. I tend to mirror posts, however, so if you do a one-liner, unless I am feeling particularly literate or have a lot to say, I will probably post a line too. c:

What I would like to Roleplay

Five Nights at Freddy's
I would love to do this! I have emmersed myself immensely into this fandom and I am always on the lookout for roleplays to do with it! Below are the ones I would love to do. ~
General Five Nights at Freddy's two
OC roleplay

OC x Freddy
OC x Bonnie
OC x OC [m x m]
Bonnie x Freddy [I can play either one.]
Foxy x Mangle [I can play either however I would prefer Mangle.]
Foxy x Mike [Again, I can play either one.]
Mangle x Golden Freddy [Can play either.]
Freddy x Golden Freddy [Can play either.]
Freddy x Foxy [Can play either but have specifications for both.]

And I am open to any other shippings too! ~

Doctor Who
Ah, I've always loved Doctor Who! I would like to do one specific type of roleplay;
OC & Tenth Doctor
I would prefer to play the OC since I already have a character sorted out for it <3

Minecraft
This would be slightly different; roleplaying as OC Mobs, or OC characters, etc. I have no particular plot in mind so PM me an we could discuss further! ~

So, PM me if you are interested and we can discuss further! <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me