CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:46 am

^^ Sure!!
Ooh also - the oracle would also know of the prophecy; given that it was technically spoken by them lol

Exams went okay I think?? I’m just glad to have them over with honestly afhkjggf
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:47 am

Yeah. Ok is anyone open for Val or Rox?
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:19 am

^^ Aydan is open (he's by the lake)

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:25 am

Is it ok if I send Val to him?
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:27 am

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm having a difficult time maintaining my interest in this roleplay ): I'm going to sleep on it, but I might have to drop....
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:30 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Yeah. Ok is anyone open for Val or Rox?

Winona is open

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:31 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Is it ok if I send Val to him?

Of course!!

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:32 am

Ok I’ll make the post
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

teilo griffiths

Postby sammy, » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:31 am

█████████████████
███xxi. teilo griffiths. ii. 'griff'. iii. seventeen. iv. cis male.'''.''''.'''.█.'.''.''''
███xxv. he/him pronouns. vi. homosexual. vii. thanatos.
███xxviii. year-round camper. ix. birthday is ninteenth of march
███xxx. intj - 'the architect'.

outside
physical appearance
xxxa lot of teilo's appearance is hinged on his avoidance of attention wherever he can muster it. he's got dark hair, crystal-blue eyes, and stands at an average five foot ten. graced with high cheekbones and a straight jaw, he has a seemingly permanent poker-face, eyes not so much windows to his soul as they are shut doors. normally in dark and notably average-looking clothing - hoodies, jeans, the like - he doesn't wish to draw any unnecessary eyes to himself, and would rather sink back into the background. his posture is impeccable, gait and stride long and rather more domineering than one would expect from someone so inward.
personality
xxxoutwardly, teilo is straight-laced, distant and reserved, with a nature that is quiet and dutiful. he's not the type to initiate a hug or punch someone playfully on the arm, and can be rather stiff in conversation when p rompted to express himself emotionally. beneath all of this, however, there is a funny, witty person hiding, with a darker and more passionate side that has not yet come out. if he loses control of his emotions, it comes in brutal outbursts, capable of being venomous and furious if need be. in times of difficulty, he detaches from the emotional side of things. he is not as impacted by death as some of the other campers, and sees the fallen as the lucky ones in his own mind. there is a lot of pressure on his shoulders, and he is very far from home, and sometimes, if people look close enough, they can tell - his heart is not in camp, not entirely, not yet. he is still haunted by the ghosts of his past, and though willing to share the objective truths of his struggle, he has not yet allowed himself to feel the emotions associated with them.
inside
xxxquiet, sleeping, tea and toast, the cold, reading, old buildings, crows, football, sunday evenings
dislikes
xxxmost loud people, attention, america, the english, american football, friday evenings, cheese
fears
xxxdragons, churches, the sea
strengths
xxx while teilo doesn't speak much, when he does, it's normally important - he's empathetic, strong willed and conscientious of what can be done to fix an issue. he's a quick learner, patient and dutiful, and very organised. mathematically wired and surprisingly physically adept - he can run like a dog and lift like a fireman if needs must. he's polite, intelligent, and knows when to stay silent and when to simply listen. his passionate side is reined in for the most part, keeping him clear and level-headed when everyone else appears rather scatterbrained. on another note, he is fluent in welsh, and if he needs to get a stranger off of his back, he can flip to his mother tongue and play the baffled tourist.
weaknesses
xxxteilo's rigidity can make it difficult for other people to see what it is that he truly needs, and when it comes down to it, he can be manipulated with simple sleight of hand. he fears the ghosts of his past, but if presented with the opportunity to bring one back, it would be very difficult for him to say no. his lack of loyalties and connection to the camp tie into this - he doesn't truly believe that anyone cares about him, sees himself as more of a shadow than anything else, despite the familial sense of the camp - therefore to be truly seen by the wrong kind of person could make his stability sway.
powers
invisibility - advanced
xxxwith a bit of focus, teilo can shift between visibility and invisibility with relative ease, a very useful power for one who actively attempts to avoid interaction with others. thus he is an excellent spy and a better scout, capable of slipping out of danger rather quickly.
mediumship - advanced
xxxteilo can see and communicate with ghosts. before entering camp, he had a parade of lonely wraiths who sought his company. he finds them rather annoying - they stress him out to no end, a problem especially when he wasn't aware of his demigod blood, but they can be of use sometimes. freshly dead spirits are beautiful to him, and he often regrets that he can't share his sight with grievers. he has a bad habit of communicating to the ghosts solely in welsh, as this was the language that the shadows of his home spoke to him in.
death sense - beginner
xxxhe gets a certain sense when someone is going to die, like a feeling in the air, especially when in close quarters with them, but often can't tell what's bothering him until it's too late. oddly enough, he associates the scent of someone facing imminent death to the smell of cheese. when someone in close quarters has died, he feels the shift.
necromancy - beginner
xxxteilo's not aware of this power yet, though when handling the body of alex, he noticed that it moved a tad upon touching it. he put this down to rigor mortis - it was not rigor mortis. if mastered, he will be able to reanimate corpses and summon an army of spirits. of course, whether he figures this out or not is up for debate. there aren't many who would be able to train him in this feat.
weapons
emrys
xxxa stygian iron scythe, capable of being transformed into a more useful war scythe for battling purposes, and into a fob watch when not in use. once again, he remains unaware of the capabilities that he has right underneath his nose - and should he at any point strike the hilt into the ground upon discovering his necromantic powers, he would find that he has far more backup than he would have originally thought. it bears the birth name of merlin.
notable items
badges
xxxthough he doesn't wear bright colours, one of his jackets is adorned with a dozen badges from the mining strike of the eighties, emblazoned with messages such as 'dig deep for the miners!' and 'a pit worth saving!'. these were gifted to him by his grandfather, who was involved in the penrhiwceiber strike. though unsuccessful, teilo sees them as a reminder of his history and the power of the people he left behind.
in these stones, horizons sing
xxxa blue lace agate, allegedly with 'calming properties'. teilo carries it around in his pocket, and can be seen flipping it around in his palm when searching for the inner peace that he so desires. it reminds him of home.
you'll never walk alone
xxxone of the hoodies he wears has a little liverpool f.c emblem on the chest - the hoodie is too big for him, meant for someone of a notably wider stature. teilo is borrowing it, simply holding it for someone until they can retrieve it. one day, he hopes they do.
Last edited by sammy, on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:36 am, edited 11 times in total.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:41 am

^^ Accepted! c:
WitchHazel