Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:56 am

xxxMe
xHello there! My name is Ignis, and I am a low semi-lit roleplayer. My average post or response consists of 3-4 lines, but never less than two. Character wise, I have a preference of playing males, in MxM rps. However, this does not mean I will not play females or characters of non-binary genders as well as other sexualities in other pairings, which in fact i am most certainly open to. Furthermore, my characters tend to be their own person, in the manner they usually are rather odd. I live in Canada and come from the AST timezone. Continuing with the theme of time, I should be able to post at least 4-6 times a week.

xxxYou
xFor a roleplay partner, I have a few qualities I am looking for. First of all, manners matter. It is never fun for anybody if they are roleplaying with a pushy, nasty individual. Secondly, it would be nice to have at least 2.5 lines to work off. I find it easier to respond if I have some inspiration plucked from my rp partner's responses. Lastly, I would like to roleplay with someone whom can post at two or three times a week.

xxxRoleplay Themes
xBeing one with a mind of limitless craziness, there are many ideas I have. Here are just a few.

○Fallout 4
x-Unlisted vault discovered and the vault dwellers head to the surface to discover the world.
x-War between factions in the commonwealth, and members of two different factions become acquainted.

○Supernatural Creatures & Hunters
x-Rivalry between two species
x-Forbidden friendship or relationship

Thank you for your time! Also, if you feel you have an idea I may like...feel free to PM me. I am harmless as a leaf. ^u^

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:51 am

androo wrote:

Hello! My name is Danielle, though I'd prefer you called me Andy; as everyone else
does. I am a junior in high school and I like to write. I love Harry Potter, bands, and horses. I know
those don't really come close to one another, but I should also add that I only roleplay mxm, strictly.
You might be able to talk me into an fxf (though if we do an fxf please be patient with me) but for
some reason I don't do mxf. I'm not comfortable with it. Let's get into my writing style! I am a semi-
literate to literate roleplayer. I will mirror posts; it's just something I do. Every once in a while
I won't mirror posts, but it's extremely rare that I don't. Anyway, let's get on with it then!

What I Expect

I would like you to be semi-literate to literate, and I would really like you to reply more than once a day,
though I won't fault you if a reply is a day or two apart. Also, I'm a person who likes to talk about plots
or ideas in detail. I don't bite; I swear. I'm really nice and I get really excited over roleplays. I'd love to
roleplay on Skype, but roleplaying on here is completely fine too!
ALSO, HUGE THING; please TELL ME if you do not want to do a roleplay anymore or do not plan on
continuing. I am currently in a lot of roleplays that have not been answered (some are over PM too),
and no one will answer my messages asking if they want to discontinue the roleplay.
PLEASE tell me if you don't want to roleplay anymore, it really does bother me not to know, and I promise
I will not be angry with you haha.
ADDED: DO NOT TELL ME YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY AND THEN DON'T!!!!!!!!!! I am getting extremely fed up with people not following through and I don't want to badger you for replies. I'm a nice person, I really am. I love to talk to you about the plot and have new ideas, but please don't blow me off.

Roleplays I'd Like To Do

key: • - I have no plot ideas but I'll do it if convinced.
••••• - I have so many plot ideas and I'm craving this roleplay
Name - Preferred character
Harry Potter
Drarry (Draco x Harry) •••••
oc x oc •••
Music/Band Stuff
Lynn Gunn x [female]OC ••
Anime/TV Shows/Whatever
Prince Zuko (a:tla) x OC •••••
oc x oc ••
Train Heartnet (Black Cat) x OC •••••
I also have along list of pairing ideas, pm me for them!
Feel free to send me any pairings or ideas, I'm drawing a blank on what pairings I like right now.
Also I'm open to horse things, but I have no plots or ideas for it.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:09 am

~Tosuka~ wrote:
~Tosuka~ wrote:
~Tosuka~ wrote:
Introduction:
-Greetings. This is ~Tosuka~ and I am looking for a few more 1x1 RP's.

About Me:
-I reply very fast when I am online, but time is restricted due to school.
-I can post three lines at the least for a character, and can post 1-3 paragraphs at the most. That usually varies on the type of device I am using at the moment.
-I prefer using a female character, but I can still do both genders.

What I Expect From You:
-That are you semi-lit.
-Won't leave the RP unless we both talked about it.
-Is able to reply quickly.
-Has proper use of grammar and punctuation.
-Can help with the plot.
-Can hold a conversation.

What I Will Roleplay:

-RWBY- [3/5]
- Undertale [4/5]
-Fantasy- [4/5]
- F/F- [4/5]
- M/F- [5/5]
- High School/Romance/Fluffy/Slice of Life [10/5]
- Pokemon [5/5]
- Dragon ball Z [3/5]
- Tales of Vesperia/Xillia [3/5]
- Apocalyptic Setting [4/5]
- Vampire x Human [3/5]
- Minecraft [3/5]
- Arranged Marriage [2/5]
- Persona 3/4 [4/5]
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon [3/5]
- Kidnapper x Kidnapped [3/5]
- Demon x Human [4/5]
- Demon x Angel [3/5]
- Halo [4/5]
- Red vs Blue [3/5]
-Sword Art Online [4/5]
-Log Horizon -[5/5]
-Open to suggestions- [3/5]

What I Won't Roleplay:
-anything that isn't listed above-

Conclusion:
-So, that's it. If you are interested, shoot me a PM. I don't bite or anything, and I'll be happy to look at any suggestions or anything. Thank you. :3
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyline_xoxo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 am

Skyline_xoxo wrote:
Hi there, I'm going to make this very short and to the point. Obviously I am looking for a 1x1 RP, you can call me Skyline. Please PM if you are interested. I have plot ideas for anything in blue and I am really craving anything that is underlined

What you can expect from me:
4+ lines of RP (Never less)
Replies at least twice a day
Can RP both genders (I prefer female though)
Interactive and open to suggestions about plot
Mature
Friendly in OOC
Only RP humans/humanoids

What I expect from you:
Proper grammar
Willing to communicate and add to the plot
Posts fairly frequently
Mature
Posts are mirroring mine or at least more than one liners please

What I am Interested in:

Medieval Times (Romance or no romance)

Hunger Games
[OC x OC]
[Cannon x OC]

Post-Apocalyptic

Apocalypse

The 100
[OC x OC]

...CityLights...
Skyline_xoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:24 am

Image --Image

Almost 4 years of roleplaying experience.
Timezone is GMT,
First language is English,
Writes one or two 3-5 sentence paragraphs at the least,
Sometimes gets writers block,
Forms are quite neat and descriptive,
Can play both genders, but prefers female
{For an example of my writing, just pm me!}
Doesn't like text-talk
Can write in 3rd person and 1st person
I usually write in centered, size 85, and black with different colors mixed-in :p

2 3-5 sentence paragraphs minimum without writers block
Patient, as I have a busy schedule and can't post every day {mostly}
Won't abandon the roleplay after a page,
Will let me know if they won't be able to reply for more then a week

I'm looking for a roleplay that's based in the Percy Jackson world. We could have from 1-4 characters who would be the children of the books heroes {Percabeth, Solangelo, Frazel, Jiper, Caleo ect.}. If you're interested, let me know c: Only looking for one c:

If you are interested or have any questions, don't be afraid to PM!
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:51 am

fly away. wrote:

Hi there!

Well, as you can see I'm fly away. I tend to change my username a lot, and I have been a lot of different usernames, so you kind of have to get used to being like 'Dude there's a random person posting on my one on one!' then realize that it's me. What else to put here? Okay, well I guess you could say that I'm semi-lit, I write a paragraph or two typically. But I have to be with a person that's okay with me just not posting very much, because I'm writers block prone. Also, please don't underestimate me, I can do a lot. I love to play males. Oh, and I typically have younger ages, but if you don't want that I can go with teenagers. I just usually have around the thirteen, fourteen and fifteen range. I don't have to have romance in my roleplays. I'm a girl, and I live in the Eastern time zone. I like flexible people. I like to role play with people who will take my twists and turns in stride. I don't think there's anything else, I expect these qualites from anyone that ask to roleplay with me.

What I Will Roleplay

Legend wrote:♥- I love this kind of roleplay so much.
☼- I've never done this one but would like to try.
*- The more of these the more I want it.

□ Gone series based *****
■ Unwind ☼ ***
□ Orphans ♥ *****
■ Descendants of Fairy-Tale Characters ☼ ****
□ Heir Chronicles **
■ Camp Half-Blood ♥ *****

What I Will Not Do

○ Animals.
● Just be ready for me to say that I don't like a certain kind of plot.

Goodbye!

fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deelane » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:12 am

hi, i'm delaney! i'm looking for a female x female
roleplay, and i have a plot in mind if you are interested.
i'd like you to be fairly active and able to write 2+ sentences.
pm me if you're interested!
deelane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ louis n' harry ( '⌣' )

Postby mangos » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FOX'S SEARCH !!
❝ please call me foxing
❝ i'm a girl in high school who
is currently on summer break w/
way too much time on her hands.
❝ eastern standard time
❝ writes 500 - 1,000+ words / literate
❝ replies probably daily or
maybe every other day
❝ does thread and pm
❝ loves to make friends !!
❝ uses realistic fc's

INTERESTS !!
okay so literally the only
thing i am interested in is larry
stylinson, aka louis tomlinson &
harry styles. fluffy larry, angst
larry, whatever. if it's larry, i'm in.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mangos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {ℓєσραя∂} » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:47 am

{ℓєσραя∂єѕѕ} wrote:
{Hi, there!}

Hey! I'm Leopardess. Or you can call me Leo! I'm searching for a very specific 1x1. I'd love on with this character. He is a Warrior Cat named Silentstep. He is a medicine cat of a clan called JadeClan. I'm wanting to get him with a female warrior cat. You know all the forbiden love and all that jazz. But I'd also like to do something where they had to do some type of journey or something. Maybe something similar to what happened in the book Firestar's Quest. Mainly, I want a long term roleplay that will lead to a long term mate. I urge you to read all of his info if you are interested.

{More about myself}

I consider myself to be simi-lit. I can post anywhere from a short paragraph, to a long one, to two short ones. Currently, I'm on quite a bit(between days of Stardew Valley XD) Though I will warn you, my wifi is a bit crappy, but I'm working on that. I'll do my best to let you know if there are days I wont be around, but I may forget, or it may be a last moment thing.

{What I want from you}

I'm searching for someone who also semi-lit and on quite a bit. I'd also like for your character to be an already created OC, like Silentstep is. I'd rather it not be an image of a real cat. And most importantly, I'd like for her to be a female warrior who would also be a part of JadeClan(there is a bit of info about JadeClan in SIlentstep's history, if you'd like more, please ask. :) )

{Sign off}

I do believe that is all. If you are interested, or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me!

some text
ѕσмє
ѕαу
ιт'ѕ
вєттєя
тσ
fα
αѕєєρ
αи
ιѕѕαρρєαя
some text
ιт'ѕ
тιмє
ωє
fιиαу
σσк
αт
ωнαт
ωє'νє
σиє
|Characters||Seeking 1x1 for Natalia

Pic made by the wonderful Tru!
{ℓєσραя∂}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cat's search, heh

Postby catastrophe, » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:32 am

────── (ONE X ONE SEARCH! ) ────

hi guys, my name is catastrophe, but you can call me cat, catta, hannah, or any other nickname you
can come up with! I am searching for anyone who would be interested in doing a one x one with me
over
forums, as I definitely prefer them to pm's, I just can't keep up with all of those messages in my
inbox! I am online quite a lot, so I will reply very often - usually up to twice a day, if I can manage
to do so. of course, you don't have to reply that often, that's just a preference for myself. also, I am
looking for a partner who is very literate. I don't want a roleplay with only seven or eight lines per
post - I prefer a lot more than that. when I post, each of my responses will be at least a full two
paragraphs long, normally more than that, if my muse is high. so, again, I reply with quite
long
responses
and would prefer if you are able to do the same. I know everyone hates to hear this, (ugh)
but I do
prefer female roles, unless mxm, sorry! on that note, though, I am very comfortable
with mxm or fxf roleplays.
these are a breeze for me, and sometimes mxm is what i prefer,
especially in fandoms. you will find a (quite lengthy) list of these fandoms to the right. anywho, I am a
british girl living in northern georgia who is in the
EST timezone. take that into consideration when
waiting on a reply, cause a girl's gotta sleep (even if it is only for a couple of hours, hehe). also, if
it really concerns anyone, I am heterosexual and prefer she/her/they/them pronouns. <3
while we are roleplaying, I absolutely love to chat in OOC to get the roleplay moving along nicely,
or to just to have a nice chat! i'm an overly-friendly person, sorry if I come off as kinda annoying, heh.
I guess that's about it as far as I'm concerned. and as far as you, I request that you're about the same
as me, though I'm not too picky. nice grammar, punctuation, lengthy replies that you don't take months
to generate, and we're good to go! if you have any other questions about me, or what I'm looking for
in a roleplay, please feel free to pm me, and I'll answer whatever questions you have as best I can.
to the right is a masterlist of roleplays I would be interested in. if you don't see something up there
that you would like to do, you can always suggest it to me, but these are the things I am craving
and/or looking for. the characters that I am interested in playing for each ship will be italicized.

( INTERESTS )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

` ⊰ supernatural sam/dean ---
xxxxx castiel/dean --- sam/lucifer ---
xxxxx charlie/female oc --- charlie/
xxxxx dean (sibling-like relationship) ---
xxxxx dean/female oc --- sam/
xxxxx female oc

` ⊰ harry potter hermoine/draco
xxxxx --- ravenclaw oc/slytherin oc

` ⊰ warriors loner/clan cat ---
xxxxx medicine cat/other clan cat

` ⊰ hunger games stubborn,
xxxxx headstrong female tribute/
xxx stubborn, headstrong male tribute

` ⊰ marvel natasha/steve --- steve
xxxxx /tony --- natasha/male oc
xxxxx --- natasha/hawkeye ---
xxxxx natasha/loki --- thor/loki

` ⊰ general plots angel/demon --- angel
xxxxx /human --- human/demon
xxxxx --- zombie apocalypse (any pairings)
xxxxx --- human/vampire ---
xxxxx human/werewolf --- witch/
xxxxx witch hunter --- werewolf/
xxxxx werewolf hunter --- arranged
xxxxx marriage (any pairings) ---
xxxxx superhero/supervillain

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
catastrophe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery