Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: I’m lonely, pls pm me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm

birdwhistle<3 wrote:
BirdWhistle<3 wrote:
BirdWhistle<3 wrote:
Hello! I’m BirdWhistle<3, but you can call me aloe.

Rps I’m looking for (Underlined is my preferred role)

• Harry Potter - Slytherin x Gryffindor - Ravenclaw x Slytherin !CRAVING¡
• Romance (must have a plot!)
•Song based RP
• Fantasy
• Feel free to suggest any! I’m very open.

Things you can expect from me:

• Quick replies, I have no life except school.
• normal to semi-lit post pshhh I try.
• good grammar (I like english)
• I play loads of characters, mainly female characters but I can play a male character if we double up.
•mainly mobile user
•friendly. Let’s be friends.
•notifies you of any absence.
What I expect from you:

•Good grammar
•Quick replies
•Don’t be discouraged if I am a bit bossy, I tend to get bossy
• no one-liners
• realistic face claim please
•please tell me if you will be inactive.
Hope to role play with you soon <3
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm

1x1/private roleplay search

Hey there, I'm afflated artist, and I'm looking for 1x1/private roleplays!
I don't mind what your timezone is, but mine is NZST (I'm a day ahead of most other places <3)
Mainly looking for active roleplayers. At least once a week replies.
Please tell me if you're not going to reply for more than a week.
Do not ignore my messages. Just say if you are no longer interested in the roleplay.
I get a bit sick of waiting months on end for two sentence replies :')

Interests (in order of what I'm looking for most)
    I am willing to roleplay on cs, or on google docs. If you have another site you'd like to roleplay on, let me know ! I'm on lots of other sites and I'm more than happy to join new roleplay sites!

If any of these interest you, or you're someone who'd like to roleplay with me, please don't hesitate to PM me! I promise I won't bite you! I love talking to new people <3

>> No backstory action/survival
    looking for this the most !! I'm up for private group/or 1x1s, honestly I don't mind! Just gimmie an excuse to throw my characters onto a deserted island or a hostile planet and i'm up for it!!

Bonus : if a group is willing to use characters stats and/or number rolls when in dangerous situations instead of playing by the post by post method. Similar to DnD style rping, but much simpler. I love roleplays like this and haven't found any for years, so if it was a group, I'd love to do that! If you're unsure on how it works, it's pretty easy so don't be daunted!
    I haven't found any roleplays like this on cs before, so if you have some buddies who are interested in one, let me know that I'm not alone? x'D

>> Just multifandom/no backstory/laid back development roleplays in general
    Most of my characters have extremely complex backstories that make them who they are, so fitting them into backstory driven roleplays doesn't often work well >.> But roleplays where I can just have them find themselves somewhere/wake up lost are always super fun and give lots of development opportunities !! Especially if there's lots of other interesting characters for them to interact with or some plot for them to struggle through. I can't play canon characters but I have lots of ocs from different fandoms!

>> Fursona/animal oc roleplays/zootopia rps
    my fursonas don't have the same backstory development as the rest of my characters! I'm happy fitting them into any setting, modern, futuristic, you name it! I also have a lot of old animal ocs that I rarely get to use, and a few zootopia ocs.

>> Flight rising roleplays
    Got a roleplay clan? I love fr lore related roleplays ;3c I'm Afflatedartist on Flight rising, I'm happy to roleplay here on cs or on fight rising, whatever floats your boat !!

>> Modern Vernid roleplays
    I have two or three Vernids I'd love to roleplay and develop more ;0 They all come from a futuristic version of Earth and live in New York, so hmu if you're interested!

xxxxWhat I can do
      Any race/species and gender is A+ fine with me! Let me rp with your interesting characters!
      LGBTQIA is all cool with me! I'm happy playing literally any relationships, romantic or platonic!
      Pretty much any literacy level! I prefer 3 + sentences with effort, but I totally understand if you've got writer's block for the day, or are into semi-lit rping! I'm not so good at lit rping as I have trouble rambling, but I'm happy to try ! :'0
      Frequent posting, ooc discussion ! I love headcanoning and plot discussions <33 also there's probably a 95% chance im gonna ship characters so sorry about that i can't help it ;;v;;
      I prefer 3rd person, but I don't mind trying something else!

xxxxWhat I don't enjoy
      No pre-established histories/backstories/relationships for the characters, please.
      I'm totally down for developing a world before i put my characters in it, but I can't stand roleplays that revolve around the characters actions before the roleplay begins. (I.e: What I enjoy: Character A wakes up at the beginning of the roleplay in a new world and meets character B. / Character A happens across character B at an event. :: What I won't roleplay: Character A is dating character B and they've just begun at a new college together. / Character A met character B at a friend's house and now they're off on some adventure together)
      You're welcome to pm me to ask about this further if this doesn't make any sense! My characters are just way too complex to be able to have their actions dictated by a plot happening :< and I can't change them to fit into other worlds, so unless my characters are taken from their worlds without warning or my fursonas/ocs are able to choose what they're going to do as the roleplay goes on and they're not made to be out of character by a plot, it probably isn't going to work. My characters have their lives planned out from start to finish, and it's hard for me to change that and put them in some random highschool romance rp without completely changing who they are :< if even one thing in their past is changed or their path is changed, it completely messes up their future and thought processes, so I'm pretty much roleplaying a whole new character instead of my original oc.
      (I'm having a lot of people contact me about my fursona adopting their children ocs for some reason?? I'm super sorry, but both my fursonas are actually childfree and unless your oc is a kitten, it's probably going to be way out of character for them both >.>)

Please don't ask me to change my characters/ocs for roleplays! I won't change my female characters to male characters, visa versa, change backstories, change appearances/species (with the exception being my fursonas, which change species often for rps) or relationships/orientations. I'm okay changing certain aspects, but I would prefer to keep my characters in tact, and I probably won't join rps that have backstories for this reason.
      Extremely low literacy levels. Using 'u' instead of 'you' and 'r' instead of 'are' irritates me, as do 'they smiled' 'they laughed' replies, or replies that don't contribute to the roleplay (i.e having a character do something suddenly socially unrealistic/physically unrealistic/completely out of character, please use a bit of logic! ^^;;)
      Roleplays that require new characters/fcs/completely fandom rps. I do not enjoy these kinds of rps, sorry. I don't enjoy roleplaying any other canon characters from other fandoms as well.
      no slice of life rps, please. They do not interest me.
xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Casperphobia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Pitch1226 wrote:Howdy! Name's Pitch! I'm cool with 1x1 and group role plays! Also, if you want to RP on a different site, I'm fine with that too! ^u^

About Me:
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
- EST Time Zone
- Understand late replies
- I work on monday, wednesday, and thursday, so replies will be scarce on these days
- semi-lit
- loves head cannons
- prefers cannon characters for fandom rps
- open to ideas

About You:
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Understands busy schedules and writer's block
- decent grammar
- semi lit response
- don't randomly ditch the rp
- causal and friendly

Colored=craving

Fandoms:
South Park
-CraigxTweek
-KennyxButters
-Stick of Truth
-Fractured but Whole
-really anything xD
Eddsworld
Voltron LD
Be More Chill
Marauders (Harry Potter)
Camp Camp
Jurassic World
The Last Guardian

Original:
HeroxVillian
Trapped in a videogame
merpersonxperson or pirate
anything gay xD
WerewolfxWerewolf Hunter
PM me if you are interested! ^u^
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey there demons

Postby avior. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 pm

- call me avi or maggie
    - motivation is a thing,, sometimes I reply every day and sometimes it takes me a week
    - supportive of lgbt+, but will only rp mxf or m/f x nb [inexperienced rip]
    - loves chatting ooc [ive got a discord, message me if you want it]
    - i do my best to help with the plot
    - any gender
    - 150+ words per post
    - good grammar and spelling when im not ooc
    - decent ish coding when i try [this? this is not trying. save me]
    - i get excited a lot but hey at least im friendly amiright
    - vines

- my expectations for you are about the same as what ive talked about up there,
    though having a discord isn't necessary and i don't mind if there's a gender you prefer
    playing c: honestly the biggest thing for me is that you put effort into your posts and
    that you're friendly. I really don’t care how often you post, either

- pirates [inexperienced, want to try]
    - ghost hunters [inexperienced, want to try]
    - tumblr aus
    - space crew [possibly involving multiple characters]
    - apocalypse [no zombies, preferably]
    - medieval [might have a plot idea or two for this]
    - marvel related [id prefer not to play a canon char myself,
    canon x oc is cool]
    - jurassic park/world [not as dinosaurs, mind you]
    - two people who don't know each other renting an
    apartment together
    - rival gangs/rival assassins [pretty inexperienced,
    want to try]
    - survival [ive got a vague plot idea]
    - anything sci fi tbh i crave it
    - anything super duper ansgty

- shoot me a message? im willing to hear plot ideas c:
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:25 pm

(Don't question why I have ant emojis....I like them okay.....)
🐜Info about me🐜
Hello I'm a female from the eastern time zone.
I like to animate and draw. I like to write small stories and long stories.
I'm starting to learn how to draw a human, so yeah.. :> Fun....
I go to school on Monday-Friday, unless I have a break. I can't post during school hours since my school blocked the sight, so you'll have to wait til 4:18ish when I get home.
I typically write up to 3-5 sentences but on my first post it's even more. I can write more if needed or if I have good muse.
I'm apart of the LBGTQ+ community, and I can role play those types of charters.
I'll tell you if I can't post for a while, or if I want to quit. (Which is usually rare).
I like to communicate over pms since...why not. X3

I typically like the charters to be in their teens like 16-18
I can play any gender role
I don't care if you want to play a certain role. ex: You are the werewolf and I'm the human

🐜Role play ideas🐜
🐜 MxM🐜
🐜FxF🐜
🐜MxF🐜
🐜Something to do with Magic/powers🐜
-Sorcerer/Sorcereress x Sorceress/Sorcerer
-Witch x Wizard
-Person A has some sort of powers while person B has some sort of power
🐜Werewolves🐜
-Forbidden love, like one pack leader likes another pack leader, or a omega
-Werewolf x human
-Werewolf x vampire
🐜Shape shifters🐜
🐜Medieval times, but with a modern twist🐜
🐜Apocalypse🐜
🐜Close friends that slowly becomes a relationship🐜
🐜Just normal humans. Nothing special about anyone🐜

🐜If you have any ideas that aren't on the list then feel free to ask me if we can do that :3🐜

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:52 pm

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
Hey guys! My name is Juliette, but when I used to be here, most called me Jul or Juli. It's
really whatever you prefer. I have been gone for a while, and now I am back. I'm hoping
to be able to start some 1x1 roleplays, and I really hope you will join me. I live in the EST
and am at school between 7am and 3pm, but other than those hours I am pretty much free
c: I love memes and all the good tea, so I will definitely be hoping for lots of drama in
these rps. I play both genders, but prefer female. Below I've listed some rps I would like to
do and underlined the role I would prefer to play. Obviously, we can have more characters
than what I have listed in here, but I'm hoping this would be the 'main pair' if you will.

xxx
x

Roleplays
wolf roleplays
- alpha x omega ●●●●●
- alpha x loner ●●●●●
- long lost lovers pair ●●●●○

* for this one I was thinking the male could
    have ended up remated or something, not
    a necessity though!
- wolf pack ●●●○○
- any wolf plot you have lol
Warrior Cats
- medicine cat x warrior ●●●●○
- apprentice x apprentice ●●●●●
- anything really

xxx
xx
xx

What You Need
- to be online at similar times
- be able to write at least one decent
6-8 sentence paragraph
- use correct grammar, etc.
- be able to match my posts and
hopefully my muse
- enjoy ooc discussion because i talk
a lot oops
- be able to code, at least slightly. I
wanna make sure the thread is
aesthetically pleasing or it'll bug me lol

xxx
What I Can Do
- can reply large posts quickly
- anywhere from 6-8 sentences to
5 to 7 6-8 sentence paragraphs
- I do have examples of my work
if you want to see them
- can code very well I would say
- not all my coding is here but this
is a decent example of what i like
to do

- make drama out of thin air lmao
- can play females and males

What I Can't Do
- play homosexual characters, if
you can go ahead please! I'm just
not very good at it.

I was looking through my old RP's and found an interesting plot to use for a 1x1 or small group wolf rp.
    ┌──────────────┐
    DARK PARADISE
    ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    loving you forever
    cant be wrong
    xxxeveryone has a darkness trapped inside of them. diff
    xxxicult to show of course, but even harder to hide whe
    xxxn its released. whether you were born like this or ra
    xxxised into this hidden beast- its a treacherous road ah
    xxxead. nebulous is your home. its your pack. but you c
    xxxan't protect them with this inside of you, and when i
    xxxt comes out? who knows what will happen. its all ab
    xxxout control. if you can control yourself, you will sur
    xxxvive. if not, you'll end up like arcane and doell.

even though youre
    not herewont move on
    └──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐
    DARK PARADISE
    ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    thats how we played it
    and theres no remedy
    xxxarcane and doell. now those are two names fresh in
    xxxeveryones mind's. arcane, was the beta. strong and
    xxxpowerful. he fell into a deep love with doell, a hunter.
    xxxthe fae hadn't shown any signs of a deep dark ball
    xxxthat grew inside of her. with scarlet's permission, the
    xxxtwo became mated for almost a year, and then on a
    xxxwalk by herself through the lands- she found her beta
    xxxbeing murdered by doell. scarlet tried saving arcane
    xxxand failed, killing doell and leaving a scar on the pack.

for memory,your face
    is like a melody
    └──────────────┘

Today is an early summer day. The sun will be shining brightly throughout the day, but come evening it will rain. Many wolves are still dealing with the loss of the beta, Arcane. Why Doell had done such a terrible thing still remains up in the air, many coming to their own speculations sending hushed whispers throughout the camp during the night time hours. "Maybe she hated Scarlet so much that she wanted to kill her closest ally?!", "I bet he provoked her, I knew her, she was always able to get extremely angry.", "She didn't deserve to be murdered in cold blood by the Alpha. She should have been exiled.", "Maybe it was all a rouse, she just pretended to be so in love with him to take the ranking of Beta, and then murder him in secrecy..." Everyone has developed their own theories on what happened that night- very few asking Scarlet directly. A new Beta hasn't been named yet, but its been two weeks and one will be named this afternoon. Most already have figured out who is a likely candidate for the Beta position, [a npc or your char]. She'd earned the spot long ago. She's especially earned it with her stability through the past two weeks. Scarlet had basically been absent, doing the bare minimum an Alpha should do, especially when wolves come and accuse her of murdering Doell in cold blood. Slowly- however, the truth is coming out, the night is unfolding, and all will know.

Right now, the pieces are scattered. Everyone believed Arcane and Doell were madly in love. The pair went out for a walk together about mid day. All the wolves were in the camp, staying for a gathering later that day. Scarlet had explained that in order to start the gathering the Beta's needed to be there and she was going out to get them. Doell had killed Arcane, and Scarlet came back to camp bloody, carrying Arcane's body, and with quite a tale to tell that hasn't been told fully to anyone. The more questions asked the more that the pack knows, the more they realize how detrimental this dark paradise inside truly is.

My character Scarlet would be the alpha, along with having a few other characters each to make up a 'pack'

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just a lonely bean looking for a rp partner :)

Postby deco. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Things 'bout me:
Imma be honest, I'm not the best writer, but I try.
I'm a sucker for romance and drama (Angst too)
I try to keep things simple (like look at this form not very decorated)
I'm open to everything (oc x oc is best tho)
I'll respond as often as I can
I’m Pacific Standard time
I can play any gender

Things I expect from you:
Don't randomly disappear, let me know if you're done with the rp or other reasons
Friendliness is key
Write as much as you're comfortable with

Things I wanna try but we don’t have to do:
Assassin x Assassin
Some fluffy fxf (anything fluffy tbh)
Family rps
Assassin’s Creed (I’m most familiar with Syndicate, Origins, and Unity)
Original plot (I mean, I don’t have any but feel free to send something!)
Soul Eater

That's p much it. Don't be afraid to send a PM I promise I'm friendly.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:55 pm

________
hey! my is kieranwilcox but you could call
me kieran. so i’m looking for a partner.
i reply pretty often,everyday at least one
time. i only do mxf and could write up to
900 words per post. i expect you to at least
write three paragraphs. i need someone who
could give me lots to write. I only do realistic
fcs and I expect you to add onto the plot.

what i will do
fandoms

• teen wolf
• the 100
• the fosters
• twd
• scream
• riverdale
• teotfw
• tfios
• divergent
• hunger games
• maze runner
x
non fandom
x
• dystopian world
• teenage runways
• song plots
• high school(plot)
• zombie apocalypse
• love/hate relationship
• werewolf/hunter
• forbidden romance
• superhero’s
• bad boy x good girli
• bad boy x lonely girl
• bad girl x lonely boy
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 pm

i am going to make this short and sweet. <-- lies currently lazy to code, sorry [past forum]
    wanna read faster? look for the bold letters!

eyyo, names willow or jace. i am returning from my three/four month vacation. my roleplay skills may ave gone down a little and i am sorry if it seems so rusty. anyways, judging from its forum, i am currently looking for a one x one roleplay. i live in the central time zone [ us & canada ]. i have four years and more of roleplay experience, but my grammar nor my spelling is the greatest. i can type between 150 to a 2000 word post, depending on my muse and your reply to my previous post. i am on every day between 11 am to 10pm of my time zone, and can reply between 2-10 times a day, sometimes once, sometimes more than ten. i can roleplay both genders, but i do perfer the male role. i can do doubles, triples, etc. i do support LGBT+ but i only wish to roleplay mxf for romance. if it is comedy, action, horror, etc. i am fine with mxm or fxf. I tend to switch from laptop to mobile, and i like to leave my account online even though i go to bed around 10. I am in school, as well of sick so please be patient. i'll try to inform you when something sudden pops up.

──────────•

what i expect from you isn't much, i promise. I do ask for you to put in your opinions, two cents, your thoughts. I want to hear what you have to say about me, my roleplaying skills or the plot! If it is random small talk, i'll more than fine with that, in fact, i encourage it. I ask for you to reply at least once a day, but i am alright if it is every two or three days. If something isn't suited to your liking, tell me. We can fix it, or we can say goodbyes, your choice. You can leave the roleplay anytime, just tell me when you are leaving [ and possibly why?] I understand that life happens, so just give me an heads up if you can, that will be great. do understand that i, myself, am sick and in school so please, be patient.I ask you to do at least a 100 - 2000 word count post, it will aloow the roleplay become deep and entertaining for you and I. Please, no one liners. Understand our time difference, if there is one! Message me if I am gone for too long or I vanished all the sudden. I need to be reminded often.

can's
    ──────────•
    - mxf, mxm, fxf
    - mythical related
    - realistic [unless video game] face claims
    - anything with a spicy plot
    - anything that is within cs rules
    - roleplay on forums or google docs [i have a roleplay email]

can't's
    ──────────•
    - gore, it makes me sick after a while
    - anything required past a kiss
    - anything out of cs rules [i do check]
    - anime face claims [tired of it]

looking for!!
    ──────────•
    - assassins creed [ ocxoc, canonxcanon, canonxoc][must chill on the blood thing]
    - ninjago [ocxoc, canonxcanon, canonxoc]
    - miracoulus! tales of ladybug and chat noir [canonxcanon, ocxoc, canonxoc]
    - high school
    - college
    - random adults meeting
    - action related
    - cop x criminal
    - super natural x super natural [ not the tv show, im not caught up!]
    - super hero x civilian/villain/super hero
    - spies
    - Guardians of the Galaxy

interested? pm me! cannot find what you are looking for? pm me, i'll like to hear your suggestions!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello. the names noctis but please feel
free to call Eros. I am male, so please u
se he/him pronouns. I've been on this ac
count for quite.. a while now. So.. here
are some facts about me. I am at least
eighteen years old
, and currently atten
ding to college
. i am studying to becom
e a wildlife biologist, a terrestrial one a.
k.a someone who works with both land
and marine wildlife. i am also an artist,
and ofc enjoys drawing heckin alot. i am
currently working on an adoptable forum
for people to adopt my drawings (or so i
hope.. ) so feel free to check that out.
𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐦
as you can see, i really take a liking to
final fantasy xv, mainly on noctis. who
can blame me? his group of friends and
him are hella cool and can't be overlook
ed. so.. yeah, i apparently like ffxv.
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
storage ; 1x1 rp forum ; adoption cente
r
; pm me ; trade w me ; my rp
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
thanks for checking out my signature.
i've managed to make it from scratch
so feel free to lmk how i did on it.

███████████████████ ♕ ███
███████████████████ ♕ ███
i
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:37 am

ignore
Last edited by yeosang1 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups