Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:09 pm

1x1/private roleplay search

Hey there, I'm afflated artist, and I'm looking for 1x1/private roleplays!
I don't mind what your timezone is, but mine is NZST (I'm a day ahead of most other places <3)
Mainly looking for active roleplayers. At least once a week replies.
Please tell me if you're not going to reply for more than a week.
Do not ignore my messages. Just say if you are no longer interested in the roleplay.
I get a bit sick of waiting months on end for two sentence replies :')

Interests (in order of what I'm looking for most)
    I am willing to roleplay on cs, or on google docs. If you have another site you'd like to roleplay on, let me know ! I'm on lots of other sites and I'm more than happy to join new roleplay sites!

If any of these interest you, or you're someone who'd like to roleplay with me, please don't hesitate to PM me! I promise I won't bite you! I love talking to new people <3

>> No backstory action/survival
    looking for this the most !! I'm up for private group/or 1x1s, honestly I don't mind! Just gimmie an excuse to throw my characters onto a deserted island or a hostile planet and i'm up for it!!

Bonus : if a group is willing to use characters stats and/or number rolls when in dangerous situations instead of playing by the post by post method. Similar to DnD style rping, but much simpler. I love roleplays like this and haven't found any for years, so if it was a group, I'd love to do that! If you're unsure on how it works, it's pretty easy so don't be daunted!
    I haven't found any roleplays like this on cs before, so if you have some buddies who are interested in one, let me know that I'm not alone? x'D

>> Just multifandom/no backstory/laid back development roleplays in general
    Most of my characters have extremely complex backstories that make them who they are, so fitting them into backstory driven roleplays doesn't often work well >.> But roleplays where I can just have them find themselves somewhere/wake up lost are always super fun and give lots of development opportunities !! Especially if there's lots of other interesting characters for them to interact with or some plot for them to struggle through. I can't play canon characters but I have lots of ocs from different fandoms!

>> Fursona/animal oc roleplays/zootopia rps
    my fursonas don't have the same backstory development as the rest of my characters! I'm happy fitting them into any setting, modern, futuristic, you name it! I also have a lot of old animal ocs that I rarely get to use, and a few zootopia ocs.

>> Flight rising roleplays
    Got a roleplay clan? I love fr lore related roleplays ;3c I'm Afflatedartist on Flight rising, I'm happy to roleplay here on cs or on fight rising, whatever floats your boat !!

>> Modern Vernid roleplays
    I have two or three Vernids I'd love to roleplay and develop more ;0 They all come from a futuristic version of Earth and live in New York, so hmu if you're interested!

xxxxWhat I can do
      Any race/species and gender is A+ fine with me! Let me rp with your interesting characters!
      LGBTQIA is all cool with me! I'm happy playing literally any relationships, romantic or platonic!
      Pretty much any literacy level! I prefer 3 + sentences with effort, but I totally understand if you've got writer's block for the day, or are into semi-lit rping! I'm not so good at lit rping as I have trouble rambling, but I'm happy to try ! :'0
      Frequent posting, ooc discussion ! I love headcanoning and plot discussions <33 also there's probably a 95% chance im gonna ship characters so sorry about that i can't help it ;;v;;
      I prefer 3rd person, but I don't mind trying something else!

xxxxWhat I don't enjoy
      No pre-established histories/backstories/relationships for the characters, please.
      I'm totally down for developing a world before i put my characters in it, but I can't stand roleplays that revolve around the characters actions before the roleplay begins. (I.e: What I enjoy: Character A wakes up at the beginning of the roleplay in a new world and meets character B. / Character A happens across character B at an event. :: What I won't roleplay: Character A is dating character B and they've just begun at a new college together. / Character A met character B at a friend's house and now they're off on some adventure together)
      You're welcome to pm me to ask about this further if this doesn't make any sense! My characters are just way too complex to be able to have their actions dictated by a plot happening :< and I can't change them to fit into other worlds, so unless my characters are taken from their worlds without warning or my fursonas/ocs are able to choose what they're going to do as the roleplay goes on and they're not made to be out of character by a plot, it probably isn't going to work. My characters have their lives planned out from start to finish, and it's hard for me to change that and put them in some random highschool romance rp without completely changing who they are :< if even one thing in their past is changed or their path is changed, it completely messes up their future and thought processes, so I'm pretty much roleplaying a whole new character instead of my original oc.
      (I'm having a lot of people contact me about my fursona adopting their children ocs for some reason?? I'm super sorry, but both my fursonas are actually childfree and unless your oc is a kitten, it's probably going to be way out of character for them both >.>)

Please don't ask me to change my characters/ocs for roleplays! I won't change my female characters to male characters, visa versa, change backstories, change appearances/species (with the exception being my fursonas, which change species often for rps) or relationships/orientations. I'm okay changing certain aspects, but I would prefer to keep my characters in tact, and I probably won't join rps that have backstories for this reason.
      Extremely low literacy levels. Using 'u' instead of 'you' and 'r' instead of 'are' irritates me, as do 'they smiled' 'they laughed' replies, or replies that don't contribute to the roleplay (i.e having a character do something suddenly socially unrealistic/physically unrealistic/completely out of character, please use a bit of logic! ^^;;)
      Roleplays that require new characters/fcs/completely fandom rps. I do not enjoy these kinds of rps, sorry. I don't enjoy roleplaying any other canon characters from other fandoms as well.
      no slice of life rps, please. They do not interest me.
xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quiche's search !!

Postby quiche cat! » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:29 pm

HELLO! i'm quiche, a friendly pal looking for a onexone. want to skim this? read the blue!

i'm looking for a roleplay with...
minimal time requirements, semi-lit/lit (at least a small paragraph), ooc chat, patience, and on discord is a +++ (but not necessary)!

other info...
i'll do mxf or mxm! fxf is out because i've never done it, and i prefer to play males.
...that being said, if we end up doing mxf, i prefer to play females, strangely enough.

plots and prompts...
■■■} one evening, a portal to hell opens at the foot of your bed. a demon strides through, rips off your covers, and begins to drag you through the portal by your ankles saying "you're going to help me settle a bet." (preferred role: the human)
■■■} something based off of wolf girl and black prince!! (preferred role: wolf girl)
■■□} creating a k-pop group and designing a tour, fanmeets, etc.
■■□} loosely/hardcore based off of an anime (mal); noragami, hotarubi no mori e, your name..
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1 Roleplay Search - Not looking for any at the moment

Postby Kaiiba » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello, I am WolfiesNeverland. I am not any good at coding, so this won't be very fancy, but thank you for reading! =)
Interests wrote:A little bit about myself! =)
I am a female. - I will roleplay males or females, but I honestly prefer male!
I am in school at the moment so I cannot always reply during mid-day.
I stay at my grandparents for most of the day on Friday, so I cannot reply that day. (Or I will reply late)
My timezone is CDT. (Central Daylight Time)
I usually reply the same day or the day after, but they can be slow sometimes since I try to write a lot. I usually write at most 2 paragraphs at a time.
I love to include you! I want to hear your idea's and I will tell you mine as well!
I will explain the way that I play out my werewolf roleplays if you wish to do one of those! (Might be slightly confusing?)
I'm open to LGBT+! I don't do LGBT+ rp's a lot, but I am more than willing to do one.
I do have discord, by the way. =P

Requirements wrote:• Semi-lit(write at least 3-5 sentences)
• Willing to reply within 2 days (If you can't, please PM me why! I am fairly understanding and I get when you have writer's block that it's hard to reply!)
• Decent Grammer
• Accepting of LGBT+ Characters - I don't often use them, but please don't discriminate against them if I do.
• Be at least somewhat friendly and let me know if you have any idea's! I promise I won't bite and I would absolutely love to hear any idea's you have!

Interests wrote:• Werewolf ♥ - Preferred
• Vampire
• Shifter (Shifts into one of any animal) (Similar to werewolves, but they can shift into tigers, bears, etc... instead of wolves) ♥♥ - Wanting a Shifter x Werewolf/Shifter/Human/ Etc rp atm! (I would like to play the Shifter)
• Human (mxm, fxf, mxf, etc...) - Feel free to suggest any plot
• Almost any other supernatural rp
• Feel free to suggest your ideas, I'm open to pretty much anything.
• Almost any romance. I prefer for the roleplay to have some sort of romance.
Last edited by Kaiiba on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby deleted-accuount » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Hey! I haven't roleplayed in awhile but I wanna get back into it so I'm just gonna get on with the good stuff!

About Me
    Really chill
    Can reply about once a week, maybe more maybe less, depending on muse
    Will write longer replies, but mostly matching yours
    I'm bi and nonbinary so while I don't have to play as bi or anything, please don't be anti-lgbtq+
    I'll play as any gender, I'm not too picky
    I prefer to play 1-2 characters
    Prefer to use discord to roleplay

About you
    Chill
    At least a few sentences in each reply
    Not worried about super fast replies
    I'm not really picky about grammer, so as long as I can understand you, you're good

Interests
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow (preferably Sara Lance/Ava Sharpe focused)
    Supergirl (Kara with Lena, Cat, Lucy, or Wonder Woman, plus general superhero shenanigans)
    Jessica Jones (I don't have any real plot ideas here, I just love her/the show)
    The Adventure Zone (The Best would be a Kravitz/Taako thing with Angus as their adopted child [post-canon or au] I can play either of the boys + Ango, and we could sort of split up other characters on occasion) !!!! (I Really want this)
    Criminal Minds (JJ and Emily, au or canon)

Plots! (for fandoms or ocs)
    Suddenly have a child/baby to take care of and ahh I need help
    Roomates who can't stand each other fall in love
    Coffee shop au
    flower shop/tattoo shop au
    Most any cheesy au situations
    I'm up for any ideas!

PM me if you're interested!
deleted-accuount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Harper. wrote:

¡Hola! I'm Harper but feel free to call me Harp. I'm searching for a few one on one roleplay partners because i've been looking to get back into roleplaying. I'm an American female from the United States. I live in the MST zone. Obviously, I also speak some Spanish but not exactly fluent. I have school Monday through Friday for the next four weeks and volunteer during the summer and sometimes on weekends. Despite this, I live on CS when i'm home. I can roleplay both genders but prefer males. I do not roleplay pure romance plots. They make feel really weird. However, I don't mind a bit of romance included to give the plot a little more depth. Leer en, mis amigos.

• Communicate! Going to be unable to reply? Have another idea for the roleplay or want to try something new? Let me know! I'm very open.
  • Reply frequently! Once a day I would prefer but a few times a week is fine. I'll adapt to your roleplaying response times.
  • Be literate. Correct grammar and spelling. I understand some people may not be fluent, do not worry for small mistakes so long as I can understand what you are writing, i'm good.
  • Details! Please write atleast one paragraph per post! Anything more is lovely!
  • Threads over PMs. I prefer posting in a thread over private messaging.
  • Help with plotting. I will not put my time and effort into creating a plot when you leave it up to me to create it. That is no fun and I don't know if you exactly want to RP a plot I make or are just going with the flow.
  • RP in 3rd person Please and thanks! It is easier for me to understand.
  • Be able to play multiple characters. I often play several when roleplaying Warriors to build an entire Clan. I also like to have several characters to be able to develop and practice with different character types.
  • No canon characters. I roleplay better by creating my own characters.
  • LGBTQ+ friendly!

• warrior cats ★★★★✰
  • medieval aged plots (pirates, knights, etc.) ★✰✰✰✰
    ↳ arranged marriages
    ↳ kingdom takeovers
    ↳ treasure-hunting
    ↳ crimes
    ↳ adventure
  • equestrians ★★★✰✰
    ↳ realistic
    ↳ fantasy horses (speaking)
    ↳ fantasy horses (speaking w/ equestrians)
  • fantasy/magical
  • percy jackson ★★★★✰
    ↳ canon plots but w/o canon characters
    ↳ camp half blood
    camp jupiter
  • harry potter ★✰✰✰✰
  • historical plots ★★★✰✰
    ↳ golden age of piracy
    ↳ victorian age
    ↳ american revolutionary war
    ↳ ancient greece
  • crime ★★★✰✰
    ↳ detectives
    ↳ assassins
    ↳ police horses
    ↳ K9
    & i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    & i hate who i have become every time i wake up

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    cze · she/her · adult · USA · sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:45 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradoodle123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 am

labradoodle123 wrote:
labradoodle123 wrote:
HELLO!

Searching for a 1x1 that could last awhile!

What to expect from me

.active on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, usually for about 1-4 hours at a time
.lives in Britan, so different timezones
.usually writes about 4+ sentences, but mostly a paragraph
.creative, likes to make up plots
.LGBT+ friendly
.will do any gender, just ask
.long interest

What I'd like to have in YOU

.active at least once a week
.3+ sentences
.will help with plot
.PLEASE put in punctuation and caps because it is hard to read otherwise
.long interest

What I would like to do

.wolf roleplay
.zombie apocalypse
.survival on desert island
.power academy
.abandoned in space

Please pm me if you are interested! (:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎,
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎 -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔 !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx

Hey everyone! You can call me lab,
doodle, labradoodle or just any name
you can think of! I am a girl so prefer
she/her but I am a tomboy. My favourite
animal is a wolf, because I think they
are beautiful, wild and free, and are
completely misunderstood by most
humans. Their loyalty is mistaken for
aggression, their kindness for weakness,
and their silence for cowardice.

I love horseriding, hockey, judo and the
great outdoors. I am always looking to
make new friends so feel free to pm me,
and I am always open for role-playing.
Have a great day!

link link link ©
labradoodle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 am

SugaryOwl wrote:
Searching for a long term 1x1!

What to expect from me:
--------------------------------
» Very active; online at least 5 times a day
» EST timezone
» Semi Lit+
» At least 5+ sentences to a paragraph in replies
» Pretty chill; patient
» Loves helping with a plot
» Keeps interest for a very long time

What I expect from you:
-------------------------------
» Can post at least once a week
» Doesn't mind chatting
» Chill as well
» Semi Lit+
» Fairly active
» Lets me know if things come up
» Keeps interest for a very long time

What I'm looking for:
--------------------------
» Fandom 1x1's only.
» The fandoms I'm in are buttoned in my signature.
» Please only recommend those if you're interested.

What I'm not looking for:
-----------------------------
» Romances or ships
» OC usage

Hit me up if you're interested. I never bite!
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madhatter222 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:15 am

Hey!
I'm Mad, I'm a semi-lit role player but tend to mirror what the other person dose. I go by the she/her pronouns, I don't care what type of rp it is or what gender I play.

✁--------------------------------
What you can expect from me!
•At least 3-4 replays a week••
•If I am not able to rp I will let you know in advance ••
•I don't mind if the rp isn't semi-lit••
•I can help move the plot forward and help with the story line••
•I don't mind what type of rp it is••
•I'm super friendly and funny! XD••
Madhatter222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ - pearl's search

Postby `sappho » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 am

hey! my name is blackpearl44, but you can just call me pearl. here are some important things
to keep in mind if you'd like to do a onexone with me! the most important parts will be in bold.

- i live in the eastern standard time zone and i am on very often.
- i'd like for us both to try to come up with plot together and actually care about the plot.
- you must be accepting of diverse peoples, even if you are not willing to play someone of a
minority.
- i can do mxf, fxf or mxm, but will only play females in mxf.
- you must be able to post at least once a week, but if you can then just tell me through pms.
- you have to post at least three sentences but i'd prefer more.
- in fandom roleplays, i mostly do oc but will do some canons.

the plots that im craving will be in bold.

fandom interests

star wars
- poe x oc, rey x oc, oc x oc

harry potter (movies and books)
- ron x oc, hermione x oc, harry x oc, oc x oc

the 100
- echo x bellamy, raven x oc, lexa x oc, oc x oc

warrior cats

stranger things
- eleven x oc, mike x oc, oc x oc

riverdale
- jughead x oc, betty x oc, oc x oc