Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby soozee » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:55 pm

★ dottie ★ wrote:
      𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙈𝙀
      - my name's peridot! i'm a nb teen and artist/animator
      - i live in PST
      - versatile, reply size usually depends on partner's
      - will not do one-liners and will not go over five paras
      - can rp outside cs forums (i have discord and quotev!)
      - expect less activity from me on the weeks, but i will be able to squeeze in quite a few replies each day!
      - i usually only RPs fandoms, however, i can make an exception if we're buds
      - as you can probably tell, i'm itching to rp as spinel right now

𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙎 (★ = interest in roleplaying )
      **- steven universe ★★★★★ !!
      **- mao mao ★★★★★
      **- ok K.O. ★★★★☆
      **- cowboy bebop ★☆☆☆☆
      **- deltarune ★★★☆☆
      **- invader zim ★★☆☆☆
      **- neokosmos ★★★★☆
      **- she-ra ★★★☆☆
      **- splatoon ★★★★☆

𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋𝙎
      **( i don't particularly care which ships we roleplay one way or another. these are just my personal preferences here for convenience, as i'm rather indifferent about ships. if there's a ship you'd like to try out that's not here, that doesn't mean it's off the table! if you would like to try something different, talk to me about it, chances are i'll be willing to RP it as long as it doesn't violate CS rules)
      **- lapidot
      **- amedot
      **- spinearl
      **- yellow/blue diamond
      **- yellow/blue pearl
      **- badgermao
      **- kendy
      **- zehraveria

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙎
      **- i will NOT roleplay any problematic ships. (incest, pedophillia, abuse)
      **- my muses are multiship, if this is a problem i would not suggest rping with me
      **- please try not to drop the rp without warning. if you want to stop or just need a break, let me know! i won't be mad/decline!

╔════════╗

call me 17/suzy
he/him
nonbinary lesbian

©

╚════════╝
soozee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:56 am

Chasezer4life wrote:
Chasezer4life wrote:Hi! You can call me Hollywood, my nickname. I'm the (self-appointed) biggest fan of JC Chasez and *NSYNC, and I am interested in a celebrity or fantasy (WoF, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Pegasus, Warriors), or making our own thing up. PM or send me a trade if you're interested, I check quite a few times daily so my reply shouldn't be too late.

I absolutely love and worship JC Chasez and *NSYNC, as you can tell by my username. I am a huge fan of the former boyband, and an even bigger fan of JC.
That’s all, so now, bye, bye, bye.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

hi i'm ploegy and i'm gonna keep this nice and simple

i am a veteran roleplayer looking for a couple of 1x1s, specifically fandom based. i am a semi-lit/lit roleplayer (500+ words per character) who prefers to play 1-2 characters depending on what the plot calls for. i would like my partner to at least write 300+ if possible, but i am flexible with this. i am capable of playing both male or female roles and am okay with all kinds of romance, though i will list fandom specific ships. feel free to suggest things that are not on my list below. i am always willing to try other things as well. i will bold most wanted and preferred characters in ships. if neither are bolded, i am comfortable playing either role. roleplays do not need to be based on the ships listed or include shipping at all just fyi

fandom based;;
      persona 5 ;; ren / ann, ren / ryuji, ryuji / ann, futaba / yusuke, makoto / haru, oc x oc, feel free to suggest others
      ➳danganronpa ;; open to many ships, have strong preference for dr2. might possibly be willing to do oc based
      fire emblem ;; awakening based, fates based, echoes based, three houses based
      ➳splatoon ;; agent 3 / agent 8, oc / oc
      ➳pokespe / pokemon ;; ruby / sapphire, black / white, anything involving gold, oc / oc
      ➳loz: botw ;; pretty much open for anything here
      ➳bnha ;; preferably oc / oc
      ➳other nintendo themes ;; xenoblade, mother/earthound, ect
      ➳multifandoms / crossovers ;; totally up for throwing around ideas for this and making crack ships or something

non-fandom based;;
      ➳medieval fantasy themed
      ➳superhero themed
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:56 am

Hello, my name is strawberry. I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 Warrior cats roleplay with. I'm in the mood to roleplay Warrior cats and have got a few prompts/ideas to do. For this, however, I'd like to do a sort of clan roleplay using around 3-8 (or more) characters each depending on the prompts we choose. You'd have to be LGBTQ+ friendly, be able to roleplay multiple characters and be descriptive with your posts (please don't just write a few sentences and call it a day). I consider myself to somewhat be semi-lit and will try to make each post have at least 1 paragraph. I also tend to have a preference for writing female characters since I tend to be good at that

I'd also like to use different tropes/ideas like the ones down below and insert it into the roleplay:
  • A kit destined? to be evil and can hear/see dark forest cats
  • Using new prefixes and suffixes
  • Poly relationships?
  • 2 queens raising a litter together
  • A leader and medicine cat end up adopting a kit and raising it together in secret [F/F preference]
  • Evil medicine cat [I would prefer to have this role]
  • Cat A, who is part of a prophecy, is trained to make sure it comes true. Due to this, they have so many expectations placed on them and don't get the chance to relax much. Cat B is an eager warrior who, despite being so friendly, doesn't really have many friends and may be ignored from time to time. One day Cat B is asked to help Cat A complete various tasks. Cat B wants to befriend A but A has never really had any friends before so they're confused. Cat B keeps following A around and helping them have fun.
  • Cat A is an apprentice and the offspring of the leader. They are quite popular amongst the clan(s) since they are being trained to become the next leader and have many cats praising them and asking them a lot of questions. A lot of the apprentices often suck up to them and ask to become deputy for the future. Cat B is a regular medicine cat apprentice and is often ignored (or widely disliked due to something like being half-clan or failing) and hates Cat A for having life so easy. Despite it being clear that B wants nothing to do with A, A still want to be friends with B. For some reason Cat B has to stay close to Cat A (either from A getting injured, having to teach them, etc) which results in the two having to get to know each other.
  • An apprentice meets a kittypet, who happens to be a show cat, and the two hang out together in secret.
  • (Major plot idea) An entire clan has to move and find a new clan to live in since their old clan is not fit to stay in due to various reasons. During the entire move, the clan faces various things such as natural disasters, hawks, and foxes coming after them, having to climb various mountains, possible sickness, etc. (I'd like to incorporate some of the other various plot ideas

(What I'm looking for in roleplayers):
  • Able to handle at least 3-8 characters
  • LGBT+ Friendly
  • Be semi-lit and be descriptive with your characters. Give details to your characters, don't just write the basics about them.
  • If you want, feel free to suggest some ideas for plots and prompts.
Please PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:20 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too. )
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:19 am

hi, i'm leksa but call me rin. i'm looking for a few 1x1's!! <33
      about me.
      - she/her, please. i live in cst.
      - preference for fxf only. sorry, but it's what i'm most comfortable with. maybe, just maybe mxf if it's a plot i really like.
      - i like to get to know my partners. i can seem really blunt sometimes but i promise i'm really fun and nice to chat with c:
      - i can plan/roleplay on discord, however i do prefer forums just because i like the aesthetic of coding, but we can talk
      about it.
      - sometimes i will disappear. i have anxiety & am also in high level classes and sometimes stress takes over me and i will
      need a break. i will do my best to let you know beforehand and if i do take awhile to answer, feel free to shoot me a pm,
      i won't be mad for a reminder.
      - i can write however much you ask of me, respectively. my comfortable range is 200-500 words, but i can go up to 1k if
      needed, and i always try to improve my writing and thus it's length. i tend to mirror your posts, and i understand writer's
      block. honestly just give me something to respond to and i will take it.
      about you.
      - lgbt friendly.
      - help me come up with the plot and don't be afraid to contribute ideas, i don't want to carry the roleplay.
      - let me know if you're busy/lost interest/need a break/etc. i am understanding and would just appreciate a notice, as i
      will try to return to you.
      - give me something to respond to, and try your best to have the best grammar. i understand some people struggle and
      maybeenglish isn't a first language but just let me know.
      - you don't have to code your posts, but please keep them tidy. disable your signature if it's noisy, please. c:
      ideas.
      feel free to suggest anything not listed.
      - supernatural beings ( mermaids/sirens, witches, vampires, etc. )
      - soulmate au's.
      - any fxf fluff.
      - the 100.
      - greek mythology.
      - pirates.
      - princess & guard type of plot?
      - college au's.
      - warrior cats. (iffy, pm.)
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☾ ━ ❝ see you, space cowboy !! ❞ //

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:48 pm

✧ ✧ ✧

name's knife wife!
            and despite the killer username,
            i'm actually a big softie.

i am currently in school, but
            this shouldn't stop me from daily replies,
            i'll also let you know if i'm very busy!!
            i can rp on chicken smoothie or discord!

i write around 500-800 words per post, but
            chances are, i'll just mirror your posts tbh.
            i'm a semi-lit writer, and would prefer to
            have somebody that can mirror me too!
            i'm cool with lgbt+ themes, because i'm a
            best bi. i can write all genders, too!

i'm looking for any rper that's fun, patient,
            and overall just a friend to chat with!
            i hope you have as much fun as i do rping!

what i'm looking for:

danganronpa. (any main games!)
            (bonus points if with kaito, peko, or mondo).
            mlp: fim. (soft rarijack for my sad soul).
            enemies to lovers tropes.
            pokémon trainers.
            soulmates tropes.
            werewolves.

or hey, shoot me a pm! i'm not picky!

thanks for your time.
            hope to hear from you soon!

──── ────

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:10 pm

About me:
Hello, I'm Osleya. My timezone is PST. My spelling, grammar, and punctuation are
decent but sometimes I mess up because I'm still learning. I can write around 400
words and try my best to mirror posts but I prefer to keep it shorter as long as
replies are fast. I am open to RP through forum, pm, and discord with discord being
preferred. I can also respond quicker through discord. I love OOC communication.
When it comes to characters I prefer my characters to be males but I can do
females if needed. I also prefer my characters to be OCS but you can choose what
to do if it is a fandom RP. I enjoy romance in the RP but do not like to have purely
romance plots. With romance, I am completely open to LGBT+ pairings.

What I'm looking for:
Right now what I'm really looking for in an RP partner is someone who can reply
multiple times a day and is okay with shorter but quicker back and forth RPing.
I need you to be willing to communicate OOC, help with the plot, and tell me if
you are uninterested in continuing the RP instead of just going silent without
warning.

What I want to RP (italic = fandom)
Post-apocoliptic - really want
The 100
Skyward

Natural disaster
Supernatural beings
Mad Max
Horizon Zero Dawn
Destiny
Jurassic Park/World

What I don't want to RP
Animals - except dinosaurs or shapeshifters
Fandoms I don't know - ask me
Pretty much any anime
Horror
Last edited by Osleya on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRIKER EUREKA ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬🟃▬▬
𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘪
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ● 𝘱𝘢𝘯/𝘣𝘪 ● 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬
𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦,..............

...........𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ GIPSY DANGER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬🟃▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🟃
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarrieJo96 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:03 pm

i will try to keep this simple and to the point as best i can.
i've been away from cs for some time. after finding my old account had been deleted, i decided to make a new one.
its been a while since i have done any type of roleplaying, but i'd like to get back in the swing of things with either a small group(2-4 people) or just a simple 1 on 1 type.
i can type anywhere from 2-3 sentences to 500-800 words depending on what my partner(s) are comfortable with. i tend to mirror posts. just no one liners.

here are a few things you can expect from me
i have access to discord, insta, and sc. am comfortable roleplaying on or off site whether it be
through pm or forums.
i try to be fairly active. you can expect 1-2 replies from me on most days. i do work a full time
job as well. afternoons are best for me. on off days you can expect more. there will be some
times where you may see that i am inactive, but i will communicate to you if something comes up.
i can play both genders easily and have no problem roleplaying lgbtq+ in any form.
when it comes to expectations from you, i honestly expect the same as what i give. just be straight
with me. if you don't want to do a higher lit roleplay, that is absolutely fine.

since you've made it this far, i will invite you to send me a quick private message. maybe we can
work something out? i am open to doing most any type of roleplay, including anime. if there is one
that you'd really like to do, i would be more than happy to research and watch up on episodes to
get good feel of it. always open for new titles to watch!
things i am interested in roleplaying
✡ werewolves
✡ shapeshifters
✡ demon x human
✡ demon x angel
✡ supernatural(the show or not)
✡ animals ex: wolves, horses, dragons
✡ dragon riders
✡ medieval
✡ arranged marriage type
✡ enemies to lovers
✡ best friends with secret crush?
✡ animes such as SAO or Blue Exorcist
✡ open to more suggestions
Last edited by CarrieJo96 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
CarrieJo96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 pm

hi !! I'm palla, an old rper that's looking to get back into things again. I'm in est and I'm almost always online when I don't
    have a college project due. I write formally, but talk ooc in chatspeak like this. I'm bad at coding, I'm so sorry uwahhh

what I want:
    - 1x1 rp
    - either on cs or discord
    - someone who can lead the rp. I'm a follower, not a leader!
    - someone who doesn't mind me being awkward / rusty at first
    - human roleplays only
    - semi-lit. I try to copy the length you give, although sometimes writing a lot is hard
    - fxf, mxm, mxf, I don't care !!
    - platonic rps are just as good as romantic rps imo 😩👌🏻

genres / fandoms:
    (probably anything tbh, hmu with your ideas and I'll let you know what I'm down for !!)
    - historical dramas / cute vintage
    - anything related to k-pop

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups