(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[♕] ─ ❝ joining?

yOOOOOoo :0
56%
maybe?
28%
nOOOOOoo >:0
16%

Total votes : 50

Postby ghostface. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

sorry i disappeared. not sure where i left off.
      has anyone responded/interacted to/with kauri or kodiak?
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby galaxial » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

just letting you all know i’ll be away for 9 days starting tomorrow with no wifi. (‘:
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── snOrts because i'm heckin' awful at managing RPs.

Postby galaxial » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:31 am

edit. // after a lack of response for a bit after posting this, i think it's safe to say this roleplay is dead.
      thank you all once again, and if anyone would like to help me remake this i'd love to ! <3 this roleplay was definitely
      one of my favourites, and i'd like to thank you all for participating.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

heck, it's completely my fault for letting this hang for 2 months,, :') i'm so sorry lovelies !

aaa as much as i love this roleplay, it's been kinda dying. probably due to the plot/way it kick-started, it's definitely a
      bit of a drag to get through. ^^; before i do anything, i'd love some input on what happens to royals.

a. revamp / potential v2 ?
        b. continue on.
        c. turn this into a 1x1 following the lines of the original plot for those still interested.
        d. end this Mess™
      i'll leave this vote to everyone still lurking here/interested. regardless of what you all think, thank you all for your inp
      ut/dedication here. this roleplay was made on an impulse, and i'm incredibly glad that i've met a lot of new people thr
      ough here and been given the chance to talk with you all ! you all receive gold stars. :'0
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me