Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby ❤ Sunberry ❤ » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Hey everybody! I’m looking to start a semi-lit road trip roleplay for about 3-5 people! I already have one person interested but I’d love to recruit more for a great character-driven well-rounded roleplay! It’ll most likely be about a small group of friends in college with a lot of interesting drama as they spend more and more time together on their trip! Please PM me if interested! c:

"Hi there! I'm an Christian teenage
girl who enjoys reading, writing,
surfing the internet and
participating in any theatrical

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rares Giveaway! ~ coding
Sinbreaker Giveaway! ~ Giveaway!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

production I can squeeze myself
into! Feel free to message me
if you'd like; my inbox is always
open!"
❤ Sunberry ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:12 pm

hello !!

i'm just putting this here to see if anyone would be interested -
      would anyone be interested in either of these two lil plots for a
      warriors rp? both are old ones, that i'll probably remake at some
      point in the future, but right now i'm just wondering if anyone
      would be interested at this point. so, for the plots;

1) a clan has lived under the stars for moons, no dens, no actual
      camp really just plain under the stars in a large field/meadow
      like area. the clan has done this for moons as it was placed as
      some kind of tradition that they all had to sleep under the stars
      of their ancestors and only if it was storming and the like were
      they allowed to find shelter. well, being out in the open was uh
      dangerous to say the least and one day find the stars gone - the
      stars they worshiped every night were gone. upon erupting into
      chaos the clan finds their leader dead - a clear sign that their
      home is no longer safe for them.

2) a clan is suffering being destroyed from within by their leader.
      the leader has slowly lost it after the death of their litter and thus
      if kits doesn't pass his 'test', they'll be...disposed of. those who are
      deemed imperfect or anything below perfect are a thing of the past
      and slowly the clans numbers drop. the clan knows that with time
      they'll have few - if any - kits left. which means they'll have no next
      generation. but how could one tell a crazed leader this? well the
      clan will have to decide upon something, because things slowly get
      even worse as the leader slowly becomes insane.

i'm open to suggestions and the like, definitely might redo them a
      bit since they're kinda old. regardless, hmu if interested !! like i
      said i'll probably redo them again...sometime in the future but if
      i get enough interest they might be done sooner, perhaps. but yeah
      hmu if interested, have suggestions, etc etc i'd love to hear it !!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 am

THE VALLEY----------------------------

hey there!! I've got a new rp idea that I'd
like to start if enough people would actually
join so if you like the idea, send over a PM!
----------------------------------------------------
Here are some main features:

a realistic animal roleplay taking place
in a northern forest uninhabited by humans

animals: a wolf pack, caribou herds, cougars
(this way people can choose the rp style
they like)
(eg: pack = wolves, loner = cougars
and herd (similar to horse rp) = caribou)

this roleplay would be different in the
sense that it would be hyper realistic; a
main idea would be hunting the caribou
as a main source of food for the wolves/cougars

there would also be seasonal events like
sickness, drought, famine etc to add to
the drama

death would be highly encouraged in the rp
If you like the sound of this, and I hope you do,
please shoot me a PM. Don't hesitate to add in
your ideas if you think this could be done in a
better way! Thankyou <3

I'm also looking to do any small group
(4 - 6 active people) realistic animal
rp. I'm down to rp any animal other
than wolves, dogs or cats. I'm also down
for role playing two or more different
animals at the same time. If you're
looking for people to join your already
existent rp or if you're trying to recruit
people for an idea you have, please PM
me :)

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:47 am

hi! i know that theres quite a few harry potter roleplays,
    i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a harry potter world set in a future,
    where harry potter is but a tale, just like merlin.
    everyone moved on and forgot about the great battle of hogwarts.
    this roleplay would be about rising of a new dark and light lord.
    of alliances and betrayals
    of dark and light magic
    i plan to make the world quite different than what is was in the books,
    especially how the school was run

i don't know whether anyone will be interested haha,
    but if you like the idea, shoot me a pm! <3
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:07 pm

so I'm basically feeling very inspired to make a new multifandom rp right now, like a good one with some substantial work put into it, but I have two ideas at once and can only really do one or the other rn. I will most likely end up making a thread for one of these ideas, but I wanted to see if there was any favor for one or the other.

a) an rp where the typical batch of random characters come to inside an elaborate 'testing facility' (beginning with a maze), where they are apparently being observed by some unknown individual(s) who brought them here to study them. they are promised that they will be allowed to go home if they complete all the trials, which are a mixture of elaborate puzzles along with some endurance/combat tests thrown in. however, the veracity of this claim is doubtful, and the tests seem to keep going on and on. a small implant of some sort in the back of the neck administers systemic shocks when characters fail a test or do something 'out of line', such as try to attack each other. they must attempt to find a way out while at the same time surviving potentially dangerous tests. being under constant surveillance and seemingly entirely at the whims of their captors, escape seems initially impossible.

b) an rp where the characters have all been brought to the remnants of a futuristic civilization by strange robotic creatures. at first it's sorta a generic 'everybody walks around an abandoned city' kind of thing, but there's a lot more lore to this one (idk how it would be exposited just yet, but I have it): basically, it's an alien planet which is quite similar to earth (but with cool alien flora and fauna), which once supported a race of humanoids who were advanced to the point of basically living in a utopian society. a group of scientists from this race worked to develop a type of teleportation technology which they believed could be used to take them to other realities. however, when they tried to use this 'gateway' for the first time, something went horribly wrong and the portal collapsed, causing a huge explosion and sending out a wave of energy that washed over the entire planet. unbeknownst to anyone at the time, this energy was highly dangerous, causing a strange new illness to appear in people, animals, and even plants. this caused a cataclysm which led to a near-complete societal collapse the humanoids on this planet dying out very quickly (there may be some strongholds of civilization left, but when the characters start it will seem as though the native humanoids were wiped out completely). however, many of the autonomous robots that served the humanoids remained, still aimlessly performing their designated functions long after their creators were gone. one of these types of automatons were made to seek out and rescue humans, used widely in the short time after the portal cataclysm. with unstable dimension doors erratically opening and closing in the dangerous region around where the portal explosion occurred, search-and-rescue robots soon began going back and forth through them, either getting trapped on the other side or sedating and retrieving any human-like creature they saw before bringing it back through, moving it outside of the danger zone. and thus, everyone ends up here, having to put together the pieces for themselves!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:47 am

R o y a l e. wrote:
THE VALLEY----------------------------

hey there!! I've got a new rp idea that I'd
like to start if enough people would actually
join so if you like the idea, send over a PM!
Here are some main features:

a realistic animal roleplay taking place
in a northern forest uninhabited by humans

animals: a wolf pack, caribou herds, cougars
(this way people can choose the rp style
they like)
(eg: pack = wolves, loner = cougars
and herd (similar to horse rp) = caribou)

this roleplay would be different in the
sense that it would be hyper realistic; a
main idea would be hunting the caribou
as a main source of food for the wolves/cougars

there would also be seasonal events like
sickness, drought, famine etc to add to
the drama

death would be highly encouraged in the rp
If you like the sound of this, and I hope you do,
please shoot me a PM. Don't hesitate to add in
your ideas if you think this could be done in a
better way! Thankyou <3

I just wanted to say I did end up making this. Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4315202
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:36 pm

hi, hello!

i'm thinking about reviving one of my old roleplays that died (my bad entirely as i suddenly had to leave for mental health reasons). well im back, and i'm still very much craving it. i just don't know if people would be interested, but -

general plot line; " a wolf in sheep's clothing. "

the locals of jasper many years ago used to be superstitious of the supernatural living amongst them, especially werewolves. they were convinced that they wore the skin of sheep to blend in with the townsfolk. however they were forced into hiding in their animalistic forms as humans began to take leisure in hunting anything that resembled a wild dog, whether it was a wolf or a werewolf. one pack known as the wolves of lichen creek suffered the most, losing many of it's members including their trusted beta to the hunters. it was later found out that the reigning alpha at the time had come out of hiding and made a deal with the hunters - their protection for it's members. this caused anarchy amongst the ranks and one of the subordinates decided to disobey the alpha during a pack meeting, which led to them challenging the position. the fight was brutal and the bloodshed was paramount, inevitability leading to the death of the alpha. it's been a couple of months since then and with the pack down to as little as six members, the new alpha has decided to bring the pack from out of the shadows and live amongst the humans. over several years, the locals of jasper national parks often frown upon those who still believe in the supernatural residing nearby, the legends being pushed aside and said to be nothing more than a delusional story to attract the tourists. the wolves of lichen creek are confident in the decision yet they all ask the same question... how long before they get caught ?

what im looking for to enable this rp to start;

- i want this to be a casual/relaxed roleplay - you don't need to reply every day, but at least a couple times a week at minimum please and thank you!
    - in total there are twelve roles. i am wanting five people plus myself to make up six. all semi-literate (at least one chunky paragraph, more is welcomed).
    - users able to play two characters each (one werewolf and one human), balanced genders are preferred, but not a necessity. age range is a 22 - 35 must.

these roles include;

the wolves; alpha, beta, medic, subordinate, subordinate, subordinate/omega
    the sheep; sheriff, deputy, deputy, townsfolk, townsfolk, townsfolk

take note, each member is entitled to one high rank and one sub. underlined roles are considered a high rank. the role of the alpha and a townsfolk will be claimed by myself. any of the members that joined this when it was set up on both occasions, you are welcome to rejoin and claim your ranks. drama is highly encouraged and dynamic relations with major angst should be set up before we start the roleplay to make it all the more interesting!

if you are interested in this roleplay or have any inquries, please send a dm my way. if you would like to see the old thread to get the general feel of the roleplay, then request this via dms as well - just make sure that you don't post on it because it's old and very much dead ~ thank you!

R Y N X
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentHades » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:56 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Semi-Lit/Literate || Dark sci-fi/Fantasy/Mystery || 5-11 Slots

I'm hoping to make a roleplay centered on a series of strange events centering around a group of desert islands and the seas surrounding them. In a post-modern world, strange creatures and phenomena continue to be sighted places near this island, including shorelines hundreds of miles away. As a group of researchers, our role is to survive and study these phenomenon, which progressively get more dangerous the closer we get to this island. On the way, we figure out context and clues to what is going on and we begin to piece together a story from what we find.

What I'm looking for:
-A little bit more serious. Maybe two posts a week min.
-Lots of imagination. Though I am driving the story, I like to have a bit of challenge from you guys.
-Semi-Lit/Literate roleplayers who can post at least a paragraph per post. No need to ramble to fill three or more paragraphs, I'm fine with short and filled with substance, just not one-liners.

There will be a crew with the researchers, so there will be a variety of roles such as being a navigator or muscle. PM me if you're interested.
SilentHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:02 pm

I've got two ideas for Zelda crossover role plays. If you think you would be interested or would be willing to help me set it up, PM me.

Idea One: Survivor Hyrule, where many main characters are in a Survivor-like game where they compete in challenges, and at the end of each weekly challenge, one of the characters is voted off the game, while one character is immune from being voted off. I'll be honest and say I got this idea from a fan video on Newgrounds.

Idea Two: Hunger Games crossover, kind of obvious, but either way, I'll explain it. Ganondorf took over Hyrule and defeated and killed Link. After the short-lived rebellion led by the Sages, Ganondorf was still victorious. To punish the people who rebelled against him, he constructed a Hunger Games-like tournament. Pretty self-explanatory from there, Hunger Games with Legend of Zelda OCs and weapons.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Mon May 04, 2020 8:32 am

"There's a legend of a tea house that caters to all people and creatures alike.
A safe haven for the fae and a unique experience for any human savvy enough to find it.
I don't believe the stories myself, but perhaps you'll be the one to discover it."

Something along the lines of city meets fae;; if you've seen Sanctuary, or read the Dragonbane series or watched Tokyo Ghoul, then you'll have a vague understanding of it. Small city, small enough to find someone you know every time you go to the grocery store but large enough that it's still a fairly good amount of people. A town on the edge of the mountains with many hiking trails and nature places nearby. A traveler's stopping point before crossing through the mountains, which is part of why the city gets so much business. A new face is not strange, but neither is an old one. The locals have been here for eons and the new people come every season. One of the local hole-in-the-wall places is a tea house and cafe, tucked away behind main street. The cafe itself is on the bottom floor of three-story building. Many locals have been there, but not many have been upstairs. Apparently it's for patrons, parties, and pixies - well, that's what the sign says. Nobody's really sure what's up there.

--

The roleplay would be focused in the town and surrounding areas. Of course, majority of it will center around the teahouse. People will be allowed to play one of three types of characters: townsfolk, fae, or traveler. Townsfolk will be locals and know their way around, as well as the legends of the teahouse. Some may know about the fae or be part fae blood, but most will be clueless. Fae will be any Seelie Fae. Unseelie are not generally accepted in this town, but are not immediately chased away either. There are many rules for them to follow and the first is, of course, to not harm humans. The third is travelers, people who have come to this town for one of two reasons: the hunting up the mountain, or the legends of fae in town. Many will know of the fae and be especially wary of them. The teahouse will be a local neutral meeting place for all types.

Preferably semi-lit but anything goes; if anyone is interested in a rp like this hit me up by PM. Posting requirement of twice a week minimum, more preferred. I'm willing to work with the people who join, of course. :3
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me