Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Shall I add more mutations for you to choose from?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby Sonder, » Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 am

I have Arc's responce posted, and I'm in the process of writing Syb's and Judi's. However, my laptop is about to die, so I thought I'd at least get Arc's post up.

Is anyone available for interactions at the moment?

Judiah (Judi) is experiencing some flashbacks in his den, while Syb (Sybilline) is returning from Crystal Grove with an eerie-looking crystal that glows a strange colour in her mouth.

@everyone - I was thinking of organising a hunt. Alternatively, perhaps one of your characters could take the lead in organising it? It could be an exciting opportunity for your characters to be sent on a hunt and interact with the mutated strange and terrifying wildlife. They'll need to either learn to hunt these creatures or run away from them, or become injured etc! You have complete creative freedom in deciding what kind of mutations they will face. There is a guide on the main page for reference, but the choice is yours!
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 am

ive since returned from my trip out 🙏 @sonder, the ceremony was fun!! seeing my fam again was a joy (although my social battery is on E)

@sonder, pt2; in regards to being open for interactions-- oliver, saskia, and icarus are all currently open for tags and interactions! i can have any of them tag judiah / sybilline, depending on which youd prefer :3

on that note, too; ill try to get a post up tonight!!! im prioritizing getting agathi out currently but everyone but her (for a tiny bit) is open for tags and the like :3 if anyone decides to organize the hunt ahead of my post, feel free to rope icarus into it. get him into some trouble 🙏🙏

@spirit, neither saskia or icarus have crushes currently!! i'd love to see how some things play out for them too :3 but im open to having others crush on them / potentially having something grow in the future!!! the both of them are just incredibly. kind of in their own worlds 😭
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 9:35 am

Sonder, wrote:

[b]@SpiritStar
    - I initially requested a 'real' wolf image to make it easier for other users to understand their appearance. However, if this is causing any issues for you, please feel free to use your own art instead. By the way, your art looks lovely!

Ehe, thank you

Forms have to all be separate right?]

Ire

Ire

Name:
Ire
Guardian
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Maverick and Rainier
Mate:
Open
Family:
Not in RP, but adoptive family
Scent:
A kind of light scent with vanilla
Power:
Accelerated Healing

He's just a white wolf with blue eyes. He has pink nose and inside the ears. His pads are pink, and nails are clear. He's not a typical arctic wolf, what with the pink. He's slender and average height. That's really all there is to him, aside from the fact he has polydactyl and no one knows why.
Personality:
Ire looks like the softest and sweetest creature on the planet, and this can be true. However, he's also stubborn and strong willed... so watch out for that. He likes to be around others, being social and usually happy. However, he's also wild and loud at times, especially if others hype him up. At other times, he can be withdrawn and seem too quiet. He's a loyal and loving male, however. He can seem aloof if annoyed, and seems cold if angered. However, he doesn't like to feel these things, and just wants to be kind and caring to every-wolf.

He is intelligent as well as fun loving, never one to give up having fun. He knows how to be joyful, and he'll show off his joy over many things. He also tries to be rational about things, such as arguments. He really doesn't like arguments much... and truly doesn't like fights. He is usually docile, but can become aggressive if angered. He has an adoration for pups, and wants some of his own one day. He's a brilliant boy, and has so many ideas. He usually doesn't put them into practice or mention them... but he has them.

History:
Ire doesn't actually remember his family...as he was orphaned at a very young age. A kind gray wolf female named Nana took him in. She and her mate had pups around his age, so she was able to feed him and care for him. She was living with the pack, so he's been here for awhile.

He's proven he's loyal, and sees everyone as his extended family. This is generally how wolves in packs see each other anyway. He's developed a crush on Maverick...but inwardly thinks the other wouldn't feel the same. He's never said anything, but he deserves love.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 25, 2024 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am

glad to hear you're back rogan! excited to see agathi & co in action c:

@sonder - hunt sounds awesome! i know amalie might be out of commission for a while (slacking off on her duties as most senior hunter, what would her father say etc etc) but maybe one of the scouts could spot a herd of prey animals that look normal from a distance and then up close.... are not? speaking of scouts, i have sloane open for interactions but i don't want to take up too many of your characters ;-;

@spiritstar - rainier is open to crushes c: i also prefer to rp things and see how they go, but i'm more than happy to flag characters i think he has potential with in his relationship post. same goes for amalie & sloane

in terms of responses i have a prior engagement in like. checks watch. 15 minutes <3 BUT i can try and get something up later today, and if not, then within the next couple of days for sure! everyone's posts are looking great so far and @cam i love arlowe so much already :sob: his 'don't laugh don't laugh' was so cute!
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am

rogan wrote:
    @spirit, neither saskia or icarus have crushes currently!! i'd love to see how some things play out for them too :3 but im open to having others crush on them / potentially having something grow in the future!!! the both of them are just incredibly. kind of in their own worlds 😭

Whoops, sorry rogan, forgot to answer you
XD cool. I'd love if something could happen between Icarus and Soleil, but it doesn't have to be predetermined unless you're okay with that.

[These two siblings are next]

Creamy and white wolf on their back

Soleil

Name:
Soleil
Pup sitter
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Icarus (would love if this could go somewhere)
Mate:
Open
Family:
Lunarr
Scent:
A soft and sweet scent much like sunflowers and rain.
Power:
Psychic Empathy

He's a cream colored wolf with brown eyes. His nose is black in color. His pads and nails are dark. He has white toes, tail tip and on the forehead. His ear insides are pink. He's smaller and slender. That's really all there is to him. Aside from the fact he's semi fluffy.
Personality:
Soleil is a soft, sweet, silly, and sensible male. However, he is also shy, stubborn, strong willed, and sometimes he seems too quiet. He's playful and fun loving, but knows how to be serious and focused. He can seem aloof if annoyed, and withdrawn if upset about something. He also can be too talkative, and bottles things up. He gets nervous, anxious, headshy, and doesn't like thunder to a point of becoming jumpy...

He's an intelligent and loyal male, as well as loving and a thinker. He has ideas sometimes, but never brings them up, just like Ire. He's a good boy, a gentle boy, but he can become wild and loud. This doesn't happen often, seeming to only happen if others rile him up or really anger him.

History:
Soleil was born outside the pack, with a sister the very same age. They were well cared for, but their parents knew it was better in a pack. They were brought to the pack when they were six months old. Their parents wanted to keep them, but they didn't want them ever in danger.

Soleil is a very good pack mate, helping to watch over any pups that are ever there. He has always loved being around pups, ever since he was a pup. Being so social, and loving, he knew pupsitter was the right job for him. He began training when he was young, and has been a pupsitter for at least two years.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 25, 2024 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 am

solyn wrote:

@spiritstar - rainier is open to crushes c: i also prefer to rp things and see how they go, but i'm more than happy to flag characters i think he has potential with in his relationship post. same goes for amalie & sloane

:thumbup:
I'm going to post another form here but anyway. Cool, I'll probably have one of my girls crush on him since I have two she wolves to do now.

Baby pictured in agressiveness

Lunara

Name:
Lunara
Hunter
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Saskia
Mate:
Open
Family:
Soleil
Scent:
Mist like, aka light and airy, with a hint of blackberries
Power:
Bio-luminescent markings

She's just a black phase wolf. She looks like her father did. She has white toes and that's it. Her eyes are a deep brown. She's slender but average height. She's got a semi fluffy coat like her brother. Her nose, nails and pads are dark. That's all there is to her.
Personality:
Lunara is a silly and sensible female, but she is also stubborn and strong willed. She can seem intense at times, only really if angered or annoyed badly. She doesn't always listen to others, either. She knows how to be serious and focused, just like her twin. She has passion about certain things, such as hunting of course. She is aloof if annoyed, can seem too talkative, but is a just and fair girl as well.

She is intelligent and loyal, as well as being able to be loving and a dreamer. She has ideas, and sometimes she brings them up, especially if they can help hunts. She's a good and gentle girl, but can be wild and loud at times. She can get hyped up by others, or if she's angered she becomes like this.

History:
Lunara was born outside the pack, with her cute twin brother. They were well cared for, but their parents knew it was better in a pack. They were brought to the pack when they were six months old. Their parents wanted to keep them, but they didn't want them ever in danger.

Lunara is a very good pack mate, and does a good job as a hunter She is sure footed and swift, which really helps in the hunting. Being a social wolf like her brother, she spends time with the others when she can. She began training when she was young, and has been a hunter for at least two years.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 25, 2024 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am

@solyn/everyone, prehaps Syb could spot this ‘normal’ looking deer on her way back from Crystal Grove and report back for a suggested hunt and when they get there they find out how horribly wrong she was and have to deal with the consequences? And Sloane and a few others could join them?
    Speaking of, does anyone have any ideas of what sort of mutations this Deer will have?

Wb @rogan!! And yes if you could tag my boy Judiah that would be wonderful <33
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 am

[Here's my last wolf]

Lines by SilverSamurai

Done by Kitsyn

Nighthawk

Name:
Nighthawk
Scout
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Arlowe
Mate:
Open
Family:
Nope
Scent:
A soft sweet floral scent
Power:
Extra tail

She's just a black phase wolf. She has white on her toes, and that's it. She's slender and average height. Her eyes are a golden color.
Personality:
Nighthawk, just by her name, may sound like a fierce and frightening wolf. She's not frightening, but she is fierce if needed. She's loyal, loving, lovable, and loves to be around the others and pups. She's a good and just girl, and enjoys the job she has in the pack. She's focused and serious, though can get silly and not so serious. She has a passion for certain things, such as flowers and scouting.

She is intelligent and a dreamer, but can also be willful and withdrawn. She has bouts of shyness and nerves, and doesn't like this. She becomes wild and loud if angered or annoyed...or hyped up by others. She also bottles things up, and doesn't listen at all times but she's not bad about that.

History:
Much like Ire, she was born outside the pack and doesn't know who her family is...She was raised by a wolf she doesn't remember the name of. He was elderly, and so he sent her to the pack. She doesn't even know he passed away right after that...and she would be upset if she did know.

Nighthawk is good to her packmates, and does her job as intended. She helps the other scouts, and is great at her job here. She's social like the others, so she'll spend time with others when she can. She began training young, much like every other wolf here, and has been a scout for three or so years.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 25, 2024 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cammeraugepony » Sun May 19, 2024 3:27 pm

@Sonder A hunt sounds like a lot of fun! I doubt Arlowe would partake... unless things get out of hand and backup is required? :eyes:
I'll try and get granny wolf (ik their name will be Bryn) done so there are more characters for interaction!

As for mutation suggestions... toxic secretions or psychic abilities sound fun >:3

@solyn Ehehehe thank you! But also, please don't feel rushed to reply!

A semi-related note to @everyone: just a heads-up that things are gonna be a bit busy for me for about a week once the 21st hits. I might be able to still post, but no promises

@spiritstar13 It's a super cute idea to have a wolf named Soleil be the one with a crush on Icarus!

(edited because half a sentence just disappeared when I posted?? Fixed now lol)
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm

alrighty i am back from holiday! but im back to work tomorrow. so i will try to get something up today otherwise it wont be for a couple days. for now i will try to catch up on reading peoples posts! c: if anyone wants my charries to interact with them let me know

@sonder,
      maybe the deer spits acid or when the wolves attack it, its blood is toxic??
      also don't see abraxas coming unless backup is required. maybe astrid can stumble across the chaos or something??? figure that out when it happens
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me