// β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: // β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:37 am

Just wondering if I could switch apprentices with someone for Scorchweb's app. Beetlepaw.

Only reason why is because Falconsight's apprentice and Scorchweb's are both played be Queen, thinking to diversify who's characters to be interacting with.

If not that's also fine!

They seem like great characters.

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:28 am

Oh by the way Beetlepaw is a medicine cat apprentice, he could not even be mentored by a warrior...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:00 am

hey y'all!! i'm rogan, but you can call me ro or kai. im in the mountain standard time zone, but because of work i tend to get quite busy so i might drop off the face of the earth for 4 days [monday-wednesday] every week pretty consecutively. any dm's or ooc tags i'll do my best to get to after work but i apologize if i happen to take a bit of time to do so

i've got my 4 current characters [pikesplash, lilywhisper, lichenpatch, and shrimp-paw] mostly finished - shrimp-paw has the barebone basics, and i'm thinking about altering his opinion on the trials a little bit but, im not sure yet. all four of them are currently open for any and all relationships, so don't be afraid to let me know if you have any ideas1 if you dm me i'll try to get back to you asap :] i would love for pikesplash to have a more laid-back friend that'll get her to take breaks from working, and for shrimp-paw to have a friend (or two) or maybe some siblings / family connections of some sort :3

@kita,
    if you'd like me to, i can up shrimp-paw's age and make him a younger warrior to help with the apprentice over-running that's happening. otherwise i can toss in another warrior or two as well to combat it a bit if it'd be of any help :3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:29 pm

@queen, my apologies I completely missed that part!

Scorchweb is open to swapping apprentices with someone's character if they don't necessarily want an apprentice at this time or something (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paintedbythewind » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:51 pm

BreezePelt wrote:@kitaska I can't believe I used the same pic I swear I read through all of the forms so many times trying to learn all the characters, I dont know how I missed that. I just got off a double shift and dont have time to find a new ref right now but I will sometime tonight!

Also @Paintedbythewind would you be open for Wasppaw to have a crush on Fishpaw? It doesn't need to be reciprocated, I just think the dynamic of being Gullswoops apprentice and crushing on his daughter would be interesting.

@BreezePelt I think that Wasppaw having a crush on Fishpaw would be SUPER fun! Especially because Gullswoop is such a mellow guy until you get near his daughter then he's sooo overprotective. I can see Fishpaw eventualy reciprocating, but she is SO DUMB that she's going to be totally oblivious at the start. I think they'd get a long super well! Wasppaw's energetic nature would go well with Fishpaw who's highly driven, and Wasppaw being intelligent makes up for Fishpaw's...lack thereof hehe. I'm happy with that!

@everyone Now most people's forms are done I'll probably reach out for relationships, but if you're curious about my characters, here's what might work:

Gullswoop is a senior warrior Strongly Against the trials. Would definitely be a ringleader-type for anyone against the trials, maybe @kitaska he and Lavendermist might get along? Could also use some friends or maybe opponents for the drama.

Fishpaw is Dumb and Strongly For the trials. She's a confident, affectionate, sweetheart of a cat who would be a total gem if she wasn't Unbearably Annoying. Could use friends, enemies, and rivals alike! Future crush on Wasppaw when she FINALLY realises they like her.
Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BreezePelt » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:29 pm

@Paintedbythewind I love the idea of Wasppaw trying to win Fishpaw over while also trying to not piss off his mentor, I think it would be a fun dynamic.

Quick overview of my ocs:

Slashjump is incredibly loyal to Barracudastar and is very vocal about her support for the storm trials, she's also aggressive so I doubt she'll make many friends, but I'd like to find her some close allies. I made her to be a more antagonistic character.

Lemonwhisker is pretty passive, he's neutral on the trials and doesn't have high stakes in the clan in general, so I'd love to get him some kin, or maybe a past apprentice? He wasn't a great warrior, I feel like he's kind of just there until something big happens that makes him decide one way or the other.

Wasppaw is pretty torn about how they feel on the trials, I can see them idolizing Gullswoop and adopting his views in the future. I'd like them to have a rival of sorts, they get jealous so I feel like if anyone got too close to Fishpaw they'd get on their bad side. Any kin is open, I'd love for them to have siblings or even parents.
Corci
he/it + any neos
Brand new!
bpd + npd + adhd

My bf is Snowgleam, I'm here mostly just to trade with it <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
BreezePelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:31 pm

hi! its been a while and i've posted this before on this thread but i thought i would post it again. pls reach out me to me for relos i'd love to kindle stuff up!!

hi!! im wonpil but i go by aylin as well. my forms are nearly complete, i just need to type them out hehe

i have seashellpaw (song) open for any type of friendship/enemies/relationship! i have her as a veryyy clingy, sweet and quite clumsy lil girl. shes pretty self concious as she had no kin growing up to tell her she was doing a good job - so in short v terrified of the trials and not for them!

and then i have hailfang! he's not as thought out. he is a older stormguard, thats never had a close relation/friendship in his life so he doesn't know what its like to lose someone he is close with, so the stormtrials (SO FAR.. if anyone wants to kindle something up with me >:3) have really no affect on him. i've decided to make him pretty gung-ho about the trials in the beginning but eventually he'll be pretty neutral.

im also making a spunky, hotheaded she-cat named myrtlecall if anyone is interested in any sort of plotline with her. shes very rough draft so everything can be changed with her.

@rabbit_with_a_fedora
    hi! seeing as cedarsong is mentor to seashellpaw (whose name i have in the future as seashellsong), i think it be cute if that had a pretty meaningful relationship, so she could honor him by also having his suffix. what do you think?

also i'll finish my forms for seashellpaw, hailfang, and myrtlecall soon i've been in a rut and holiday season is so busy for me ;w;
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:01 pm

Hello everyone :D I'm Vulpes (or Fox :3) and I'm really excited to be back on cs! I used to rp on here a lot a few years ago but stopped when I went to college ;w;

My character is Sunsetpaw! She's a quiet, gentle darling who prefers to watch than have the attention on her. She's open for any friends, enemies, or crushes. I only have the one right now but I'm actually thinking about bringing in another cat, Ternclaw, but I'm still deciding since I would have to re-make his old form but I think that he'd fit into this rp.

@wonpil are you still interested in Myrtlecall and Sunsetpaw being sisters? ovo
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// β˜†. myrtlecall

Postby wonpil » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:46 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
Name Myrtlecall
Gender Female
Age Twenty Five M.
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
Rank Storm Watcher
Clan Stormclan
Crush Open!
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
M. Confident
Pos. Charming
Neg. Aggressive
β”‚
β”‚

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Stamina β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Hunting β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Fighting β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Teaching β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Swimming β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
- She has a very slender, well-
muscled build.
Healing β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Myrtlecall is a small orange tabby, with a dangerous temperament. Her opinions on just abo-
ut everything, has left her with a knick and scar about every where on her body. Her green
eyes and lean, well muscled build in itself is quite intimidating - and paired with her fiery
temper she is a force to be reckoned with everywhere she goes. Being the tactical cat she
is, Myrtlecall thinks with her claws and not her brain. She's proved to herself and every cat
around her that she will stand her ground, and won't back down even if she is outnumbered.
Under the dominant facade she puts on, she forgives and forgets and very rarely holds gru-
dges. She is fiercly loyal, especially to her sister Sunsetpaw. Whilst their mother died kitting
her sister, Myrtlecall would lay her life on the line for Sunsetpaw. The only cat that could
change her mind is her sister. Often thinking that her sister is her better, more sensible half.
There is more to Myrtlecall though, her gruff exterior is only present half of the time, while
the other is a sarcastic, spunky she-cat who enjoys leading a restless, adventure filled life.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:26 am

aaaaa hello again everyone!! i should've really popped by sooner than now, but it's better late than never i guess. <3 i have plans to add two more characters and to fix up twopaw and sealfur's forms until they're both good to go.

@tyjo β€” i know you said this a while ago now, about sealfur and quietdove being mates, and i'm so sorry it took me so long to reply to this. you've probably already seen now, too, that i've already been in talks w/ kitsaka about sealfur and orcasong being mates, so i'm sorry about that too. however, i'd love to develop more about sealfur and quietdove!! with them both being nurses they'd get on very well, i reckon, especially now when they're both standing against barracudastar conducting the trials. and if you wanted as well, i'm very very happy to have some kind of unrequited feelings going on from quietdove's end. or we can just keep them close platonically. either one i'm v happy with -- and i'd love to discuss more either in pm or on this thread. c:
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me