ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ mods, please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ

Postby razzberry » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:53 am

@Cas, maybe wrenpaw could be toadpaw's brother? it could work out due to them being the same age but let me know what you think! or i could bump dunespeckle's age up and he could be mushroom and hound's half-brother? bog could have gotten dune's mother pregnant and they just kept it quiet that he was the father. if you did want to go that route i was thinking dune could have been pretty bitter about the fact that bog came back and fought for his daughters when he didn't even fight for him. so that could cause some tension between the siblings. just an idea c:

i think i will end up bumping his age up anyways so dune could have also mentored hawthornstreak!

@tauriel, perfect! i agree, they'd be pretty wholesome <33

@anathema, wrenpaw and martenpaw could be friends if you'd like! and if you're looking for a crush for galewhistle i have smurshatter, she's a bit younger though but definitely open to plot c:

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:47 am

razzberry wrote:
    @anathema, wrenpaw and martenpaw could be friends if you'd like! and if you're looking for a crush for galewhistle i have smurshatter, she's a bit younger though but definitely open to plot c:

ooh, yes to both! i think smurshatter would definitely soften up grumpy galewhistle (though he'll be a real pain about admitting he has feelings, hehe) and i think wrenpaw and martenpaw would make a great duo <3 i can for sure see them having friendly competitions with all sorts of things, as well as being long-time sparring and hunting buddies.

@all, i also wanted to open up the place of galewhistle's former apprentice (mentioned in his form) to any cat at least 12 moons younger than him (he's 54 moons old), so if anyone wants a character of theirs to have a living former mentor it can be him! they would've had to been an apprentice at the same time that mushroomdapple was though, since galewhistle told them not to listen to neither her nor cloudsong about starclan. if no takers, i'll just give 'em a random name and make them an npc that died sometime after becoming a warrior & before the events of the roleplay. c:
Last edited by anathema on Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:32 pm

Marking - I'm not sure if there's any room for any more characters or not ?
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:09 am

razzberry wrote:
    @Cas, maybe wrenpaw could be toadpaw's brother? it could work out due to them being the same age but let me know what you think! or i could bump dunespeckle's age up and he could be mushroom and hound's half-brother? bog could have gotten dune's mother pregnant and they just kept it quiet that he was the father. if you did want to go that route i was thinking dune could have been pretty bitter about the fact that bog came back and fought for his daughters when he didn't even fight for him. so that could cause some tension between the siblings. just an idea c:

i think i will end up bumping his age up anyways so dune could have also mentored hawthornstreak!

i'm fine with him having been her mentor! wren could be toadpaw's brother, if you'd like! i'd prefer to keep mushroom and hound as sole siblings, but you're still welcome to age him up! he could have been apprentice friends with the two! he could also be the apprentice mentioned in galewhistle's form - though if that's the case, he probably wouldn't be very close with mushroom, just hound.
@anathema, mentioned you here too! just an idea, if you're both on board. c:

@poppy - POPPY hello and welcome!! as of right now, there are two warrior spots, one apprentice spot (bumping the cap to ten to even it out), and of course elders, kits, and queens are very lacking. glad to see you here!!

i'll have a post up today. just trying to finish stoatpaw and doveflame before i post again. dove is finished, just gotta finish stoat and move them over to this thread. c:

doveflame and stoatpaw are finished! let me know if there's anything i need to change about them!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:19 am

I'll res the last two warrior slots and the apprentice slot! I'll probably throw in an elder and a queen too just to round things out! The queen will be expecting (she's also gonna be a perma queen/works around the camp fixing barriers, making nests, etc if thats ok?) if anyone has a tom that could be her mate?
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:58 am

i'll reserve that for you!!

apprentices and warriors are officially closed! the one exception would be if someone would like to make the mate for poppy's queen, if nobody has an existing character they'd like to volunteer for the role! i'll also allow kin of already existing characters, but i'd still like to keep warriors under 25.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:06 am

C a s wrote:
i'm fine with him having been her mentor! wren could be toadpaw's brother, if you'd like! i'd prefer to keep mushroom and hound as sole siblings, but you're still welcome to age him up! he could have been apprentice friends with the two! he could also be the apprentice mentioned in galewhistle's form - though if that's the case, he probably wouldn't be very close with mushroom, just hound.
@anathema, mentioned you here too! just an idea, if you're both on board. c:

doveflame and stoatpaw are finished! let me know if there's anything i need to change about them!

i'm cool with that!

i love doveflame and stoatpaw!! not only do they have a secret dad, but a secret grandma too! whom they've probably brought prey to and changed the bedding for countless times at this point. i wonder if doveflame has any suspicions as well... hehe. i'm gonna post again today (or tomorrow, if time slips away from me) since there's been a few updates in worldbuilding c:
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ ѧѦѧ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Cradily » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:51 am

I'd like to make the mate for Poppy's queen if possible! I maay also make an elder if those are still accepted?
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:41 pm

C a s wrote:
@tauriel - the elder i'm making could have been fern's former mentor! she's going to be a strict, tightly-wound cat, so she would have been very hard on him.

@soft- mushroom could have been their mentor! c:

hawthornstreak is open for a former mentor as well!

Yeah, that would be great! She’ll certainly have some interesting opinions when Fernfoot returns. My next post will have Fernfoot included so he and Mushroomdapple will be able to meet when you are ready!

@cradily, Nightstar’s starting off his leadership with so much controversy :lol:
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:47 pm

Cradily wrote:[center]@Queen of flames, could I make a sibling for Cloudpaw?

I didn't see this before now, but yes.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me