these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ don’t ever give up. ❞

Postby molotov » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:37 pm

name. zenitsu agatsuma
    age. 16 years old
    gender. male
    species. human
    fandom. demon slayer
    personality. zenitsu comes off as a coward; always claiming he doesn't have long to live due to the dangerous job of being a demon slayer. he also has rather low self-esteem despite his strength, to the point that he thinks of himself as useless. seldom is he not in a constant state of fear, or on the verge of tears, and often tries to run away at the sight of danger; claiming he wants to live a modest, normal life, instead of that of a demon slayer in which he finds he has no value as. however, despite these weaknesses, zenitsu still wants to live up to the expectations others set up for him and will try his hardest when he is needed to. he holds great respect and admiration towards his comrades and his deceased teacher, jigoro kuwajima, and his inner focus and drive in avenging him always help to wash away his cowardice and second thoughts when he's in a pinch. zenitsu is also shown to be something of a wannabe womanizer, stemming from a desire to not be single should he be killed; he tends to hit on girls who he thinks are cute and ask them to marry him, much to their annoyance. this womanizing nature is shown to override his docile personality, in particular when he believes his comrades are "flirting" with cute girls, he soon snaps and goes in long hysterical rants and complaints. during these times he's also shown to become physically aggressive, lashing out at them in frustration.
    powers/abilities. zenitsu has a heightened sense of hearing, allowing him to detect danger from even the faintest of sounds. he is also able to hear the inner thoughts of people if he uses the sense of hearing to its fullest potential, and he can additionally use this ability to aid him in locating demons by comparing the sounds produced by a demons' body to those produced by a human. zenitsu also becomes notably stronger when he sleeps. when his life is in danger, the fear he experiences exceeds his limits and makes him fall unconscious, which is when he reaches his true potential; when zenitsu is asleep, he can perform his swordsmanship at a high level based purely on instinct alone. he also has the ability of the breath of thunder style taught to him by the former thunder hashira, jigoro kuwajima. this technique increases his strength and agility to equal a demon.
    weapons/possessions. nichirin blade
    other. prepare for a lot of screaming
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Prince Endymion » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:53 pm

"I am Jean Descolé, a broken husk of a man. Let the world burn for all I care!"

➳name; Jean Descolé
    ➳age; 40's
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Queer, though he's unlikely to take interest in anyone all things considered.
    ➳crush; N/A
    ➳fandom; Professor Layton

➳hair; His hair is always hidden beneath his hat, that brown isn't his hair, it's part of his hat. However, there is a part in the back that doesn't cover his hair, showing that he has silky curly brown hair.
    ➳eyes; He always has a mask on obscuring his eyes however, they are red beneath the mask

➳abilities / powers; Descolé is a great mastermind. He's incredibly intelligent and comes up with plots with ease. He is a master of disguise, able to look and sound perfectly like another person. He's a talented swordsman. Descolé is also an archeologist, a scientist and has a flair for the dramatic. He's athletic and has no hard time with any sort of action or parkour.
    ➳weapons; Descolé has a sword he keeps concealed below his cloak.

➳personality; Crafty, clever and cunning. That's Descolé. He usually presents himself in a calm manner, perhaps smug, snarky, and sarcastic as well. However, he doesn't have much patience. He has quite the temper and has a tendency to get violent when things don't go his way. Despite that, he wouldn't hurt anyone other than those who got in the way of his only purpose in life. As things stand now, however, that purpose is over with. He's been travelling the world searching for some new adventure to take part in. Though he may seem standoffish, he tends to have a soft side for younger folk, being more gentle with them than one would expect from a man like him. He's a man with deep hurt and sadness that he conceals beneath a mask.

➳other; Descole is fine. I prefer to write it as Descolé because my mind can't pronounce it right without the accent but technically it really is just Descole. This is his alter ego however, I will not be using his true self to avoid spoilers. If anyone knocks his hat or mask off, I'll still just refer to him as Descolé. He goes by Descolé, not Jean. He is British, he has a British accent.
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:36 pm

both are accepted! tanjiro about to hear 1 zenitsu scream and instantly know it’s him lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Yeah. I wore this yesterday. What about it?"

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:42 pm

➳name; vex
    ➳age; teenager
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; nope
    ➳fandom; league of legends

➳hair; teal green
    ➳eyes; pink
    ➳height; 3'0
    ➳weight;70-80lbs

➳abilities / powers; she's has dark/shadowy powers of sorts. Some of her abilities includes shooting a dark projectile that looks like a wave, can cast a barriers around her self that sends out a shockwave. Her shadow can also launch it's self a foes and vex can launch with it once the target is marked
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; not the happiest camper you'll meet. Vex Is a depressed and edgy teenage girl who's most definitely isn't going through a phase. She hates people, being crowded, but the one she really hates is those who are cheery cheery rainbows. Yep, can not stand happy and peppy folks. The yordle girl Is known to be lazy, she just doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or anything. Vex spends her days sulking in the darkness, hoping that one day the world would be engulfed in internal darkness

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Did anyone read what I said before or didn't anyone see it?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:12 pm

accepted! <3
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legosiman » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:37 pm

-removed-
                          "Welcome!"
                          "Got some rare things on sale, stranger!"
                          ╓————————☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ———————╖
                          🅝🅐🅜🅔
                          The Merchant

🅐🅖🅔
                          Unknown

🅖🅔🅝🅓🅔🅡
                          Male

🅢🅔🅧🅤🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
                          Straight

🅒🅡🅤🅢🅗
                          Money

🅕🅐🅝🅓🅞🅜
                          Resident Evil

╙————————☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ———————╜

"Stranger. Stranger, now that's a weapon!"

╓————————☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ———————╖

🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔
                          The smallest glimpses of facial features that his robes do not cover might suggest him to be of south american descendance, albeit his skin as sick and pale as that of one who walks among the death, as well as golden eyes that feel lifeless, no different than that of a fish. Tattered robes and a still serviceable backpack both looking as beaten up as their owner hide within all manners of items that mercenaries might want to stock up for later expeditions. Weapons, medicine, food, ammo, he seems to carry with him the minimum for surviving the apocalypse, opening his dark cloack to show the exquisite selections of items he traded, bargained, bought and even found on his trips to the many customers he meets along the way.

🅐🅑🅘🅛🅘🅣🅘🅔🅢
                          While he has been shown to be able to heal from career-ending wounds, a bullet through the head is still enough to take him down, still as squishy as any other regular person. However, his abilities lie not in the battlefield, but rather in commerce, trading and even figuring out what's valuable and what not. Untold years as a merchant taught him a bit of everything, a trained eye capable of seeing trinkets and baubles where others might just see some rubbish, as well as hands capable of maintaining and repairing complicated weapons. After all, a glistering gun sells better than a rusted pile of metal and springs, no? Besides, it is not rare for him to find...exotic weapons in his travels that clients might find interest in, wherever as decoratives or actual tools.

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
                          One requires incredible charisma in order to become a merchant, even more so if you are a weapons dealer of dubious reputation. However, despite his seedy appearance he is a man of honor, prideful in his low prices and tight lips incapable of lying or giving a bad deal to a customer, after all a product sold by little return can often lead to bigger requests for pricier items down the road. Friendly, inviting, even if at times creepy, for the newcomers he might seem like the kind of guy who'd sell you rat poison as a magical tonic, but veteran adventurers and seasoned mercenaries see him as the most valuable ally you can have on the battlefield, after all he is often in the lookout for valuable items he can buy low and sell high, or even trade for other items.

╙————————☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ———————╜

"Is that all, stranger?"
                          "Come back anytime"

Last edited by rheia on Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content. please review our image use rules
legosiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:12 am

Well that was awkward...but I'm not getting involved in that.

Anyway since nobody seems interested in tagging in with Titan I will just go ahead with my other characters posts then.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:38 pm

accepted! i will add them to the front asap

@primal dialga; i'm not sure what you're referring to as awkward, but i can say most people are trying to figure out interactions and everyone is pretty indecisive. it's best to just pick an interaction and go with it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:14 pm

Ploegy you do know that Legosiman's character got
removed for copyrighted content tho.

I don't know what exactly I was talking about tho...I guess I'm waiting to see if anyone is interested in tagging with Titan or if not then who should I have him tag with?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me