isleclan discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should I make a discord server for discussion?

yes
83%
no
No votes
I wouldn’t be able to join
17%

Total votes : 12

Isleclan discussion

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:46 am

Name: Mosscreek
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Orientation: Hetero

Desired rank: Deputy (maybe one day... maybe)
Allegiance: Isleclan

Appearance: Gray tabby tom with white belly and toe. Amber eyes. He has long, thick fur that helps keep his skin drier when he swims. He also has a dark russet patch on his flank which resembles a puddle, and streams of russet going up his long, fluffy tail.
Personality: A fairly strong-minded warrior. He is passionate in what he believes in, but can be seen as a very different cat between when he is supposed to be serious or fun. When you have his undivided attention, he can be a wise warrior, and often has strong ideas on what to do in situation (as long as it is not sudden death; then he may panic. It really depends). However, he is often impatient as well, and easily distracted. He enjoys spending time with apprentices. He is cat that gives respect to those who he believes deserve it, and whom will protect those who are weaker.
History: Born outside the clan as a loner, Moss grew up under the care of his often careless and impatient mother, Stark. When Moss was two moons old, he met his father for the first time. Truly met him. He had been distant, but seemed strong and well-liked by others. However, that night, Moss woke up in the night to hear his parents fighting, his mother complaining that Jay was never there. Jay acted nonchalant and careless, and Stark became extremely angry. Moss's father ended up walking away. Moss never say him again, and his mother was angry and upset for many days. After a while, she grew distracted. She did try to care for her kits the best she could, but Moss knew her heart was not truly in it, and she spent many hours a day away. Once her kits where weaned, she began walking into the Twolegplace to find food for them, but she barely spoke to them, did not even eat with them. Any patience or kindness she had had before Moss had met his father had waned, and over time, Stark's adventures became longer and longer. One day, when Moss was four moons old, she touched her nose to his ear before she left, and did not come back in the evening. His siblings, having never been close, split up, and Moss spent every morning hunting in the forest near the Twolegplace he had been born in. While he feared the wild originally, he quickly discovered the plethora of food and opportunities it offered, and began practicing hunting everyday. He began spending more and more hours there, Everyday, much as his mother had with the world beyond his nest, Moss spent more and more time among the trees and in the streams, only trudging back as the sun began to set beneath the treetops. Until one day, when he looked up and realized, as the sun began to set, that he did not want to go back to the home he had known. So, as night settled in around him, he set his paws towards the heart of the forest, and left his old home behind.
Mosscreek became the member of Isleclan a couple of moons later, as an apprentice. He was found wondering in and out of the Clan's borders, where he had ended up after days of traveling from his former home. His deft hunting skills and ability to creep among the trees and between the banks of the river like a shadow caught the attention of the Clan, and they invited him to become one of them after a few days. While his first few days in the camp were nerve-wracking and quite unfamiliar, his new classmates were welcoming, and relatively patient with him. After three moons, Mosspaw felt nothing but pride for his new home.

Mother: Stark (unknown location - npc)
Father: Jay (unknown location - npc)
Siblings: Bella (sister - unknown location), Tiger (brother- unknown location)
Crush: none atm (open!)
Mate: none atm (open~)
Kits: none atm

Other: Nope, just relationships are open!~
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: isleclan discussion

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:06 am

Name: Duskpaw
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Orientation: Bi (still questioning)

Desired rank: Deputy
Allegiance: Isleclan

Appearance: Dark grey tabby with green eyes.
Personality: A little crabby at times and snappish; she hates morning patrols. Duskpaw is extremely protective of her sister (if not exasperated sometimes with her innate clumsiness, although she would tolerate no teasing from anyone else). Unlike Tumblepaw, Duskpaw is quite a skilled hunter; however, she would never boast about it. She has a quick temper, and takes to sitting at the edge of camp when she's irritated, glaring at anyone who comes anywhere near her. She is mostly bark, though; she likes the company of her friends (even if she acts grumpy), and can be a bit mischievous at times when she can be riled up. She absolutely loves the forest; it is when she is the calmest and most open, and she could spend hours out there. She is loyal to her bones, and will die defending anyone (or anything) she cares about.
History: Growing up, Duskkit was extremely close to her sister. They did everything together, from playing catch-the-mouse, to their very first real prey. However, the young kit knew earlier on that her sister was a little different. She was exceptionally clumsy, and could almost never complete tasks with as much ease as Duskkit and her brother could. She always strived to protect her sister, however. Duskkit was always an amazing listener; her classmates used to tease that she could hear the mouse creeping in the woods from her nest. One evening, Duskkit woke to her parent's soft whispers. They spoke of their worry for Tumblekit, and how she would make it to a warrior. As a two month old kit, Duskkit swore then to always protect her littermate.
Mother: Willowquail (alive-npc)
Father: Blazeclaw (alive-npc)
Siblings: Tumblepaw (sister), Grasspaw (brother-npc)
Crush: None atm (open!)
Mate: none
Kits: none

Other: nope!~
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:17 am

@rae: sure i don't mind that at all!! tumble and fog seems like they would get along :] she'd do her best to respect them and looks to them for help or reassurance! in turn, she tries to get them to open more and get them to laugh more instead of silly thinking all the time hehe

@zyn: i just did a more in depth read through of briar's⎯he's so sweet my lord; i feel like they would be a great match! tumble would really appreciate having him as a mentor, tries not to mess up for his sake but ;; you know how she is

@frog: hey! if snailpaw doesn't have a mentor yet, do you think rockbelly and her would be a good pair? it'd be an interesting dynamic to me, with a talented and well-known cat like him with the more insecure and lacking in skill that she has. not to mention, they're both not much of conversation starters and having different views on warriors and how motivated they should be with it! if not, that's okay :] just throwing it out there
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:49 am

@rift
ooh, that seems like a pretty interesting dynamic to me as well, seems like it'd be pretty fun! rockbelly and snailpaw sound like a good match for mentor and apprentice.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:45 am

{ @xxBoltfangxx - awwww i think they would have a cute friendship. }

{ @rift; - awesome! he would do his best to support her and help her achieve all she wants to. i can see their friendship lasting long after tumble becomes a warrior. }
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatMynnte<3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:45 pm

hi!!
I think my apprentice would also need a mentor (Duskpaw) if they are accepted!
Mosscreek is also open to mentoring~
CatMynnte<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:03 am

as for apprentices that need mentors i think this is what we have so far.

Confirmed
      Fangpaw: Twistedpath
      Cypresspaw: Rootshadow
      Tumblepaw: Briarmist
      Snailpaw: Rockbelly

Unconfirmed or Possible Duos
      Stonepaw: Starlingswoop?
      Minnowpaw: Frostrose?

Still Need Mentors
      Quietpaw:
      Fogpaw:
      Lightpaw:
      Duskpaw:
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:37 am

Lightpaw still needs a mentor....maybe Carpsplash could mentor him?

And I have Marigoldbrook, Sparrowcreek and Elmcloud open for taking an apprentice? Hmm, maybe Elmcloud could be a mentor to Duskpaw?

And all my cats are open for possible crushes, friends anything really lol
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:57 am

Available for apprentices
Doestar
Smogplume
Honeybumble
Brightfall
Marigoldbrook
Sparrowcreek
Elmcloud
Carpsplash
Crowjaw
Frecklefall
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:19 am

Queen of flames wrote:
Lightpaw still needs a mentor....maybe Carpsplash could mentor him?

sure thing! sorry for posting a bit late on this, I read this and then forgot, heh.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me