❅rowanclan | discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❅ aphidpaw |

Postby razzberry » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm

┌──────────┐

name. aphidpaw
gender. molly
age. ten moons
rank. apprentice
former clan. aspenclan

named for her tiny size
at birth, not much has
changed for her in size.
she's grown but the yo
ung cat is still very sm
all. her tiny size is eve
n more noticeable than
ks to her thin frame an
d lean muscle. aphid is
a cat with a short, slee
k pelt of grey and white
that she never really ha
s to do much with, long
whiskers and bright haz
el eyes.

└──────────┘
┌──────────┐

orientation. heterosex.
crush. none atm
mate. none atm
kits. none
mother. deceased / open
father. deceased / open
littermates. open
other siblings. none

friends. open
rivals. open

former apprentice.
· none
former mentor.
· none

hunting.
✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
fishing.
✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
combat.
✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
climbing.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧
tracking.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧

└──────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⤷ PERSONALITY
    growing up the runt of the litter, the tiniest kit in the nursery and least intimidating apprentice, one
    has to have thick skin to not be phased by the ridicule at all. fortunately for aphidpaw, her skin was
    as thick as can be. she may be small in body but the little she-cat has a fierce spirit and a strong thi
    rst for knowledge that demands to be fed constantly. she's a big babbling brook of questions from as
    thoughtful as philosophical insights to queries more naive and innocent. aphidpaw can be a lot of thi
    ngs but obstinate and hard-headed is not one of them. she's a rather compliant cat who needs little
    in the form of supervision or guidance when it comes to carrying out tasks. most cats rely on her ser
    ene nature to offer a relaxed aura but every now and then the little cat get's a little pep in her step
    and can take on a much more spunkier side if she's feeling frisky. seemingly immune to embarrassme
    nt, or simply just extremely skilled at brushing it off, aphidpaw is a very confident cat who knows
    her worth and will be the first to stand up for anyone who feels like they don't know their own.

⤷ HISTORY
    aphidpaw was born in a rather large litter of six, a very unexpected yet exciting time for the clan.
    among her siblings there were four toms and only two she-kits, herself being one of them. this being
    the case, the young aphidkit was quite close with her only and much larger sister. some of her broth
    er's would often tease her about her size but when it came from them it was lighthearted and wasn't
    meant as a form of ridicule. however, when the kits grew older and began interacting with the other
    kits in the nursery and even the older apprentices, the teasing and taunting of her size coming from
    cats outside of her siblings wasn't tolerated by her brothers or sister at all. she was grateful to them
    for standing up for her but oftentimes it frustrated her that they would think she didn't have her own
    voice.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅rowanclan | discussion

Postby a s h e s. » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:29 pm

Welcome! I can't speak for others but all warriors are open, so feel free to inquire about a mentor for aphidpaw!
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ hawnthornwind |

Postby razzberry » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:35 pm

┌──────────┐

name. hawthornwind
gender. male
age. thirty seven moons
rank. warrior
previous clan. ivyclan

hawthornwind is a large
rich brown tabby a thick
coat of fur that, while
soft and velvety to the
touch, is quite unruly
and requires a lot of
attention. much to his
dislike. half of the time
the tom puts very little
effort into his grooming
which is most likely why
he gives off a very rugged
and ruffled sort of look.
his sculpted head holds
a set of light emerald
eyes and very long whisk
ers.

└──────────┘
┌──────────┐

orientation. heterosex.
crush. none atm
mate. none atm
kits. none
mother. tigerfur
father. falcontuft
littermates. open
other siblings. none

friends. open
rivals. open

former apprentice.
· open
former mentor.
· open

hunting.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧
fishing.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧
combat.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧
climbing.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧
tracking.
✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧

└──────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ⤷ PERSONALITY
    hawthornwind had always been a rather placid cat growing up and never really found much joy or
    excitment in the things that others did and, while he's not a completely changed cat, he does find hims
    elf with that tingling feeling that many would described as excitement every now and then, mostly whe
    n he could get his adrenaline fix and sometimes even at the smallest, daintiest things that seem peculia
    r for a big, brawny tabby like himself to get excited over. hawthornwind thrives off of his own eccentric
    behaviour which, simply put, means he really doesn't need the help of anyone else to get himself tangl
    ed in a rose bush or stuck under a raised tree root he just had to check out. he would be the first to ju
    mp into the fray for a clan mate, the first to dirty his paws so someone else didn't have to bear the wei
    ght of that burden on their shoulders. the tabby can be a jovial cat with a good sense of humour, more
    or less a dry sense, and an endless supply of what some would call dad jokes. with a habit of laughing at
    his own jokes that only he thinks is funny, hawthornwind can lighten a dampened mood in a heart
    beat without even meaning to.

⤷ HISTORY
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by razzberry on Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:38 pm

thank you! i also just finished with my other cat, hawthornwind, but left his history blank for the moment while i think something up for a backstory c:
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a s h e s. » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:05 am

@all Feel free to interact with graystar and bitternfang, patrols are heading out!
@razzberry I can always have wrenwing mentor aphidpaw, unless somebody else wants it? she's a younger warrior but I love having apprentices lol
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:50 am

@ashes, i'd be totally fine with wrenwing mentoring aphidpaw if you're fine with it! aphid could be like her first apprentice c:

@everyone, aphidpaw and hawthornwind are open for relationships and plotting! if any former ivyclan cats need any type of kin, hawthorn is definitely open!

edit: i think i'm going to make a third cat for the heck of it, so she'll be up shortly!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:53 am

alright guys! One of our plot ideas is to have inner clan struggles. We want one or two cats to secretly dislike Greystars rule. Since none of the kitties in our rp seem to be the evil type, I was thinking of making a warrior that dislikes the merging of Ivy and Aspen and, when no ones looking, causes trouble like tossing medicine herbs or breaking dens to start little fights within the camp to possibly have cats point fingers at each other. I have the max number of cats right now, 3, so I wanted to ask y’all first to see if that was alright if I made one more kitty for plot sake?

Also! I will be revamping foxleaps story a little bit and her history. Its quite a fun one eeep. I’ll let y’all know when her history is updated.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:20 am

park. wrote:
alright guys! One of our plot ideas is to have inner clan struggles. We want one or two cats to secretly dislike Greystars rule. Since none of the kitties in our rp seem to be the evil type, I was thinking of making a warrior that dislikes the merging of Ivy and Aspen and, when no ones looking, causes trouble like tossing medicine herbs or breaking dens to start little fights within the camp to possibly have cats point fingers at each other. I have the max number of cats right now, 3, so I wanted to ask y’all first to see if that was alright if I made one more kitty for plot sake?

Also! I will be revamping foxleaps story a little bit and her history. Its quite a fun one eeep. I’ll let y’all know when her history is updated.

I am fine with it
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:55 am

Getting another post up here soon
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:34 am

@local dreamer - I love your first post!! Thistle is so cute and grumpy psshhh

I want to alert everyone, to those of oyu who haven't posted and haven't given us a reason we will be sendin gout a few dm's to encourage activity! If you have a reason for you inactivity and can promise it will pick up this week don't worry we won't kick anyone out! We just wanna encourage everyone to make a post or two :3

edit: I also want to note, to get these patrols moving along, we may possibly move your cat! It won't be descriptive other than, 'once everyone gathered, the patrol set off' kind of details!

last note: my cats are open for relationships if anyone wants to chat about potential friends/ mates/ enemies!
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me