!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

it's more that he holds himself back around them. isn't as stand offish with girls as he is with guys. he definitely is more soft around them he definitely is the kind of guy that thinks hitting a girl is wrong but he definitely denies it because in a world of quirks that shouldn't matter
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm

yoshiro makes me soft and melt
          so i'll just-
          +100 best boy points
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:03 pm

he may be a tough boy, but he definitely is a softie deep down
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:05 pm

toughie on the outside, but nice and soft on the inside uwu

got a post up, started losing creativity and motivation on abo. oops, shoot me please.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‛ ✦ ◦ ─ 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺

Postby `kosmic » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:12 pm

couldnt help but hop on this villain train w this psycho... hope you don't mind lmao
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CAUSE IM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH !!
xxi. maeda (l) kurohime (f) ii. cisfemale iii. twenty years old iv. alias is the ghost duchess v. barista and villain
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

001. prefers just kurohime or kiki
002. name means "dark princess"
003. born october 30th, star sign
is the scorpio 004. heterosexual-
romantic 005. short, purple hair
& crimson eyes & pale skin & 5"4
& hourglass figure 006. affiliated,
works with the league of villains
007. + insanely intelligent, swift,
bubbly, fearless, captivating, dari
ng, persuasive, confident, curious
008. - psychotic, sadistic, devious,
manipulative, seductive, impulsive,
venomous, dangerous, obsessive
009. skilled in hand-to-hand/clos
e range combat, weaponry, acroba
tics, &&' elegant/fast movements
010. weaknesses include rational/
logical thinking, fails to think befo
re she acts, & any water-based att
acks (acts as a purifier for her quirk)
━━━━━━━ 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 . . ━━━
kurohime is the epitome of a psychopath, or at
least thats what all the heroes say. with her sad
istic behavior, the villain enjoys bringing terror &
will wreck havoc just for fun, all whilst giggling
uncontrollably. being merely a sick game for the
girl, her psychotic behavior makes her attacks un
predictable & random, which is why she's been ab
le evade arrest. & for a girl her size, she's crazy st
rong & skilled in several weapons like knives, arch
ery, swords, etc. believe it or not, kiki is a former
student of U.A. high school. most saw her quirk as
villainous, & her life went into a downward spiral
starting with her sister's death. what's even more
strange, kurohime acts completely civilized & nor
mal outside of the league of villains. nobody woul
d have guessed the woman was actually a mad-cr
azy villain with psychotic problems. despite her st
range behavior, kurohime is actually extremely int
elligent & clever, easily picking out her opponent's
weaknesses. some may find her annoying, but oth
ers say she's captivating with her skills & moves.
x

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████
░░██████
░░██████
QUIRK INFO ; "ghosting" - kurohime's quirk allows her to give
others hallucinations & paranoia, making them believe they are
being constantly followed by various shadows out of the corner
of their eyes &, sometimes, almost touching them. she can also
make your darkest fears come to life. for this quirk to work, she
needs to make eye contact w/ the person she wants to affect w
it.if the eye contact only lasts for a second & they dont lock eyes
again, the effect will only last for 24 hours. but if it takes longer
or it happens again, the effect of the quirk could last up to a we
ek. if used to much, kurohime could quite literally drive herself
insane with her own paranoia. if used for extensive amounts, sh
e will start to bleed from her nose. her villain costume looks a l
ot like this, except she wears a black cut-out eye mask & black
bandanna around her mouth to help keep her identity a secret.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx''AND SO IS THE VALLEY . . . . .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:02 pm

all accepted!!
        ill add them to the list
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:35 pm

《Name》
〜『Shiro Usagi 』
《Hero Name》
〜『Fighting Rabbit』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『14』
《Height》
〜『4”11』
《Role》
〜『Hero - Class 1A 』
《Personality》
〜『Shiro is pretty lazy and laid back most of the time. She prefers to sit back and crack sarcastic jokes whenever possible. It takes a lot to get her to do anything since she listens to no one but herself (and her mom). She can be incredibly rude a lot of the time without showing a hint of regret. She doesn’t care for very much either except for video games and giving others a hard time in general. However, she does a complete 180 when it comes to fighting and hero work. In fact, she becomes quite the go getter, a rather aggressive one at that. She charges head on into fights and she doesn’t stop until everything is over. Shiro will come running for any heroic activity then be gone and back to her lazy self just as quickly.』
《Quirk》
〜『Kinetic Absorption: Shiro can absorb the kinetic energy of any object with her hands then release that same energy from anywhere on her body. This is usually done in the form of punches, kicks, high jumps, or long leaps. She has to absorb the energy with an open palm and she can’t absorb the energy from anywhere else. She completely absorbs the energy instantly. So, as long as her hand is out, a boulder being hurled at her wouldn’t even phase her and just fall straight to the ground the second she touched it. If fire were launched at her, it too would fall straight to the ground but she would still be burned. 』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:36 pm

(^Thats what he looks like but this
is a better picture of the rest of his body^)
《Name》
〜『Giro Sentoki』
《Nickname》
〜『Machine』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『20』
《Height》
〜『8”9』
《Role》
〜『Villian』
《Personality》
〜『 Due to relentless bullying in his younger years, Giro is cold and distant to everyone he meets. He seems to hate humanity in general and just wants to see the world burn. He is rather quiet but easily agitated into being more talkative. He hates waiting and likes to deal with issues as quickly as possible. Giro is extremely sensitive to the very concept of bullying, taking even the smallest insult as a sign of it. Whenever he thinks he is being bullied he will become angry and hostile. This typically results in the destruction of everything around him.』
《Quirk》
〜『Jet: As it sounds, Giro’s quirk gives him most of the abilities of a jet. He has thrusters on his shoulders and the two antenna on his head act like a radar. He is blind but his radar lets him see relatively normally. He also has heat seeking missiles which emerge out of compartments on his sides. His thrusters are powerful but when used too much they need time to cool down. Meanwhile, his radar can be jammed with any signal jamming device and it takes 20 minutes for him to make more missiles after firing the two he always has in storage.』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:38 pm

((I'm a bit rusty with roleplay in general, so I'm gonna try to do this. I'm on usually more at night, unless I have work. If I'm not on in a day, I'm usually passed out from working overnights, though I usually am on everyday. This oc is also a work in progress, so she doesn't have a lot of information yet.))
((Picture from google...ARTIST UNKNOWN))
Name: Yukiko Kita ; Kita Yukiko (Western style; eastern style)
Nicknames: Yuki, Kitsune, Kit, Kita
Hero Name: Kitsune (After her grandmother on her father's side, who was a vigilante with a kitsune quirk.)
Class: 1-B; Her quirk is strong, but needs improvement.
Role: Heroine in training.
Voice: Usually somewhat soft and melodic, though when angered she can shout. She's unable to scream unless under extreme physical harm, but her normal scream is similar to a yelp.
Added notes: She usually wears the pants from the male uniform due to her tail. Her shirt is the standard female uniform style.The skirt was unable to be modified to fit her tail, hence she wears pants. Her hair is usually up when doing any sort of sports, but down the rest of the time. She stands at five feet, two inches tall, but wears shoes that make her seem five four. Yukiko has extended canines, thus they are sharper on top and bottom. She is also deaf in her human ears, as they are residual from being human. Her auditory system is in her fox ears instead. Her body temp is 110 F.
Height: 5'2" or 152.4 cm ; Weight: 135 lbs or 61.235 kg
Quirk: Arctic Fox
Quirk Summary: She has ice manipulation from her mother's family, but also a type of fire listed as 'fox fire' from her father. She can cause spikes of ice to essentially explode towards an opponent in battle, but will accidentally freeze someone if they frighten her. The fox nature comes from her father's side, as he has a kitsune quirk. As a result, she has permanent fox ears and a tail, as well as having the ability to transform into a white and silver fox.
Drawbacks:- Yukiko can not fully control her fox-fire,especially when angered. This can cause papers and other flammable objects to spontaneously combust from being around her.
- Her fox form is able to be used for only three hours at a time with a three hour cooldown currently. If she gets injured in that form, she will be stuck until she heals. If she uses the fox form for longer, she will not be able to use it for that many hours.
-Her ice manipulation is also influenced by emotions. She has nearly impaled a few people who have scared her before.
-Due to her having fox ears, she has extremely sensitive hearing and loud noises bother her (Hence sometimes she is easily scared).
-Due to having both fox-fire and ice manipulation, she tends to overheat quickly in hot weather or if she uses her fox-fire for too long.
-She walks on what would be her paw-pads in fox form, the top part of her foot. She trips over herself when in her normal shoes.
Personality: Comes of as a bit stand-offish at first, but in reality is somewhat shy. Yukiko is friendly, curious, and kind, but also feisty when it comes to certain things. She does have mild trust issues, but once someone gains her trust, she is loyal. Yukiko can be sarcastic at times, but mostly tries to stay on her own path.((Rest of be developed in roleplay.))
Backstory: Yukiko comes from a line of vigilantes who have made their money from stopping the crimes the pros didn't want to get involved with. She has come to the U.A to learn how to control her quirk better and to be the first in her family to get a pro liscense. (Rest tbd)
Sexual orientation: Demisexual- Heterosexual.
Crush:N/A
Family: LIves with her grandmother (Kaede) and brother (Kohaku). Her mother(Nanami) and father(Akito) are usually abroad being bounty hunters for international villains with outstanding warrants.
Other: She has a motorcycle liscense, and has a 2009 Kawazaki Ninja 250r in black. Her helmet is a black neko helmet with custom hollow ears for her ears. She usually wears a black faux leather jacket and jeans when riding, as well as her fingerless gloves.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:42 pm

accepted. will add to the list.
divinity.