Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am

Okay!
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:12 am

Alpha_Cat wrote:Mooooooonclouldddddd, I can't find you on the hangouts thingy D:

EDIT: I found you lol

Bahaha lol I didn't see this until now
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:06 pm

< Տ í ʍ Թ Ӏ ҽ . . . >

•Name: Alistair
•Pack: north ridge
•Desired Rank: lead fighter
----------------------------------------------------------
•Fur Color: white
•Fur Length: medium
•Eye Color: grey
•Build: muscular
•Scars:one across his left eye, rendering him blind in that eye
•Scent: blood and smoke

< ϲ օ ʍ Թ Ӏ í ϲ ɑ Ե ҽ ժ. . . >

•Crush: Heaven
•Mate: open!
•Kin dead
•Powers power mimic (the ability to mimic and use any powers from wolves around him), the downfall of using his power is he can only keep it for a short period of time unless the wolf allows him to use their power (kinda like how vampires can't come in your house unless you invite them in)

< Թ ҽ ɾ Տ օ ղ ɑ Ӏ í Ե վ >

Alistair seems like a scary wolf with his blind eye and battle scars, but in reality he's one of the sweetest wolves you can meet. His personality only matches his tough outside when one of his packmates is endangered or there is a threat toward one of his friends. The large brute sees Takoda as a son, he'd protect the boy with his life.

< ҍ ɑ ϲ Ƙ ց ɾ օ մ ղ ժ >

Alistair lived in the pack his entire life, becoming good friends with Heaven early on in their life. He watched as Heaven found a mate and had her first pup, Takoda, then later on Snow, but when Heaven's mate died, he was the one there to help her and her young ones through it, until lately he was always by her side. The wolf disappeared for a few months, needing some time to himself to work on prolonging his power's time and he's just now coming back to the pack after his time away.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Accepted!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 am

Name:
Chief
Sexuality:
Straight
Species:
Dog

Pack:
Street Dog. Will eventually join the stray dog pack
Street dog. Would like to be a fighter in the dog pack.
Power:
He has super strength. He does know how to control his strength very well as he self taught himself this with various objects in the past.

Appearance:
Click
Click
Personality:
being a stray and on his own his whole life he’s learn to be independent. He never had to rely on someone for anything. He’s good at hunting things but he’s never decided to venture into the forest. “The forest is no place for a dog.” He’s always reminded himself this, although deep inside he longed for the forest. He’s also a good fighter, and is very gentle and sweet once you get to know him more.
History:
He use to be a fighting dog. A dog trapped in cages and learned to fear the sticks they prodded him with to anger him. He hated the mistreatment he got and the mistreatment they did to the other dogs. One fight he just stood there and told each dog to boycott this. Every dog barking snarling pulling by their collars the human held onto would stop and sit and wouldn’t fight. That was until the humans realized what he was doing and beated him and threw him out to die. Being a good fighter, he survived his wounds and injuries. Now he carries scars hidden by the fur surrounding them. From that day forward he despised humans, calling them “sick” and “demented”. He was on his own in there, and now he’s on his own out in the city. He’s learn many things from city life, opening latches, jumping fences and dodging the pound.

Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:41 pm

< Տ í ʍ Թ Ӏ ҽ . . . >

•Name: Azazel
•Pack: North Ridge
•Desired Rank: he doesn't care
----------------------------------------------------------
•Fur Color: slight reddish brown color
•Fur Length: medium
•Eye Color: yellow
•Build: muscular
•Scars: none that you can see
•Scent: roses and salt water

< ϲ օ ʍ Թ Ӏ í ϲ ɑ Ե ҽ ժ. . . >

•Crush: open
•Mate: open
•Kin: none
•Powers: psychokinesis, pyrokinesis

< Թ ҽ ɾ Տ օ ղ ɑ Ӏ í Ե վ >

Azazel is a loner type, he helps the pack here and there when they need it but mostly stays away from all of them, never wanting to get too close to them because of his past, it's dark, too dark for him to even think about or ever tell anyone else about it, he never wants to be a trouble to the pack. He was in a pack before this one, but there was a terrible accident with one of the member's powers going out of control and killing the pack except him because he wasn't there, he was out on a hunting trip on his own. He'll hardly ever speak to or even look at one of his packmates for too long in fear that he'll get attached to them then they'll get hurt too.

other
He has black wings.

I'll add him in sometime later once the drama calms down a bit.
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Accepted)