❀ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❀ discussion

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:23 pm

lacke- sweet I'll update my relations section inabit

everyone- if you want a specific relation with pebble, shout and I can brainstorm somethin' up.

ignore dis;

Code: Select all
[list][size=150][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#80BF40]𝙿𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚢[/color][/size]
[size=75]⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color]-

[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3606305&start=40#p113212074]✩[/url] ⇢ hunter⇢ tom ⇢ 42m ⇢ camp; open ⇢ - words[/b][/size][/list]
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:23 pm

I was gonna say, Lionstorm or Darkwillow would fit the bill... maybe a love triangle? If you guys are up to it haha :twisted:

Also my boi Sweetnose could use a love interest haha and perhaps some friends. So could Rowanpaw :3 I say Fidgetstep would make sense
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitty says...

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Tiny_Cat wrote:
    I was gonna say, Lionstorm or Darkwillow would fit the bill... maybe a love triangle? If you guys are up to it haha :twisted:

Also my boi Sweetnose could use a love interest haha and perhaps some friends. So could Rowanpaw :3 I say Fidgetstep would make sense

Sweetnose and Egretcall could be like mother//son or they could hate each other? since they are mentor x apprentice.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:24 pm

once we have the last hunter up i will begin pairing assigned mates - just remember that you can be happy with it or you can have your cats in forbidden relationships, its all up to you!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 pm

razzberry I like that idea. Maybe they could've trained together for a few moons and, as apprentices, just went on adventures and got in trouble at times c:

bel. Fidgetpaw is often in and out of the med. cat's den, maybe they could have some type of friendship almost?

destiny any ideas for pebble with either of my charries? Maybe he could be Fidgetpaw's mentor? :0
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm

@Bel; Sweetnose has never hated any cat, not even his absentee father... I like the idea of mother and son but perhaps he doesn't know? Maybe he thinks she is his aunt? It would add drama later on if he found out haha
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Tiny_Cat wrote:
    @Bel; Sweetnose has never hated any cat, not even his absentee father... I like the idea of mother and son but perhaps he doesn't know? Maybe he thinks she is his aunt? It would add drama later on if he found out haha

i meant figuratively ; like she looks after him as a son!

chasing_stars wrote:
    razzberry I like that idea. Maybe they could've trained together for a few moons and, as apprentices, just went on adventures and got in trouble at times c:

bel. Fidgetpaw is often in and out of the med. cat's den, maybe they could have some type of friendship almost?

destiny any ideas for pebble with either of my charries? Maybe he could be Fidgetpaw's mentor? :0

yeah! this could be good c:
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 pm

stars- omgg I just got the urge to draw now. I can see Pebble sitting out in the open Fidget at his side after a bad episode just consoling him and telling him, "We'll do even better next time, you'll see, I believe in you!" WhisperStep could have been PaleTuft's dad? And either Pebble's paired mate could have raised pale or Pebble+Whisper had a sister npc.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Oh! Okay lol yeah that works. Maybe she and his mother were good friends before she passed?
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THERES A STORM IN YOUR MIND !! ──── ( ☁️ )

Postby astrohund » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

res. coded form coming soon

name fleetfoot
    gender tomcat
    age thirty moons
    s/o asexual biro
    mantic

+ traits calm, gen
    tle, polite, genero
    us, collected

- traits submissive,
    weary, emotional,