sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Postby the wild one. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:39 pm

does anyone want to enter lust territory? there are only three wolves and its moving a bit slow.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 pm

maybe your wolf can bump in with my wolf Akela and i found this pic
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

It looks coooooooooooooooool and awesome and amazing :3 you like Wings of Fire Too :3
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:15 pm

LordWolf2 wrote:It looks coooooooooooooooool and awesome and amazing :3 you like Wings of Fire Too :3

yes and thank you
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Fantasy has a da too :3

( Right here )
Last edited by GalaxyAchiever on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 am

K O D E A S

[ sex ] male
[ age ] four
[ rank ] lieutenant
[ pack ] greed
[ sexuality ] bisexual
[ family ] Kit is his sister.
[ crush ] none.

Kodeas is a larger wolf. Not huge, but on the taller side. He's more lithe than would be expected for a knight, especially a brute, but he has learned time and time again from spats with others and various interactions with predators other than wolves how to use this to his advantage, turning to agility and intelligence rather than brute strength. With this body he's given a endurance that sees him through, a hidden strength that seems to help others underestimate him. That's fine; he can use it to his advantage.
With this however, is the downfall of being a bit clumsy. With having to think his way through a battle rather than fight his way through, he also has to watch his feet. He can't just take strikes like some others may, and has to dodge quite a bit to keep his more slender frame out of reach.

Kodeas was raised, in his opinion, right. before he left his parents and joined the original pack, he was a pup with two other siblings, a brother, and Kit, his sister. They were born into a tiny pack, just their parents before them, in a new territory far from here. There, prey was plentiful in matters of small game, but occasionally larger would come through and there would be a feast for the family. He and his brother roughhoused constantly, seeking to better their performances in fights and spats, constantly running off to find trouble with the seldom seen loners and other predators of the areas. Their sister and parents occasionally joined in on their fun, but Kodeas nearly always came out on top, despite his inexperience. Kodeas' prompt to leave didn't come until a harsh winter that took his brother; he and his sister left seeing this as the forest's way of telling them to move on. With solemn yet hopeful goodbyes to their parents, Kodeas and Kit set off together to seek their own fortune in the world.

Kodeas' personality is overwhelmingly silent. He's not loud, and he's not very proud like others can tend to be; he humbles himself often, and finds the best times to observe and see possibilities comes with silence. He's a very internal wolf, and this quietness can lead to misinterpretation, and often trouble, but he typically means no harm to others. He actually quite gentle and has boundless patience, despite his rank, which is mainly due to his protectiveness and need to keep the peace. He enjoys a good romp with those close to him, but sees nothing wasted in a peaceful morning spent by a creek.

K I T

[ sex ] female
[ age ] four
[ rank ] subordinate
[ pack ] greed
[ sexuality ] heterosexual
[ family ] Kodeas is her brother.
[ crush ] none.

Kit is lean and built for the hunt, with due strength needed to take down a large prey, and a bountiful amount of endurance that lets her track for miles apon miles without rest. She's made for the long chase with that stamina, and so needs the element of surprise when dealing with quick-footed animals if she wants a fast meal, because she has to make up the speed in intelligence rather than force. She's maybe a smidge over average size due to long legs, but nothing more.

Kit was born and raised a great distance from here, having traveled with her brother. They were raised by just their parents in a ideal forest, peaceful apart from rare encounters with loners and other predators, and full of bountiful prey that she grew up hunting with her mother. They were very close, and often left the boys for days to go on search of larger prey around their territory, valuing in each others company. She grew up close to her brothers, and often got drawn into their macho showdowns, which to her looked like nothing more than pup fights. When the most harsh winter that her parents had ever seen hit, and her brother was lost to it, Kit was shook to the core. She was the one who presented the idea of her and Kodeas leaving, when she saw that it was starvation that took her brother from them.

Kit is always in a good mood. She's the definition of optimistic, and sees no advantage in being anything else. She laughs often and enjoys the company of others, and is loyal to close ones to a fault. She would never leave a wolf behind, and that can cause her some trouble, seeing as it nearly sent her to death with her brother. Kit is, like her brother, patient always. She can be a bit too trusting and will get herself into trouble in search of a good time with friends, which she's always open to. There's nothing she enjoys more than a hunt with some buddies.

R A N N O C H

[ sex ] male
[ age ] three
[ rank ] subordinate
[ pack ] envy
[ sexuality ] demisexual
[ family ] Far away.
[ crush ] none.

Thick silky fur covers bulky muscles on Rannoch's frame. He's strong and stable on his feet, a good wolf to have by your side when a challenge stands at the other end of the line. When he was young, he often had to throw his weight around to prove a point, and so it's transferred into his behavior today. He's not the quickest, nor the most clever, but underestimating him for it isn't a good idea. What he lacks he makes up for in strength and balance. His coat is an asset in the winter should he go on hunts, and when he locks jaws on something he will bring it to slow considerably.

Rannoch didn't have a amazing upbringing, but it wasn't the worst. He was born late into a moderately numbered pack, and grew from the runt to one of the larger, being picked on often along the way. He only had one sibling, but she died at their birth, having never seemed to even take one breath of air. When Rannoch was old enough to go off by himself for extended periods of time, his parents worried that the lack of litter mates and harsh words of the older pups were the cause for his personality. He didn't mind being around wolves, or not being around them; he didn't mind if he were getting picked on, or if he were getting praised. Soon, he had others at a loss for how to work with him, and this only alienated him more. When the majority of the older adolescents took their leave of the pack, Rannoch decided it was time for himself as well, despite his younger age.

Closed off and cold, Rannoch wouldn't be the first wolf often picked by others to tag along. He's had a harder time than most understanding the personal drive to be in a pack, seeing the obvious advantages like safety and more readily available food as some of the only advantages. He despises drama and doesn't often get involved in other's affairs, believing strongly in individualism, especially when it's good for him. He's the ultimate bystander, not willing to change or do something unless it immediately affects him. He's not loyal, and it's yet to be seen for this younger wolf if he actually has a good heart lurking underneath all those guards or not.
That said, Strange behavior for Rannoch can be observed, if you watch closely. This is a wolf that goes out of his way to not upset others, and he typically works behind the scenes to resolve an issue. He's observant, and uses his aloof behavior to calm others when possible. He's not against the idea of fun, but simply has never been close enough to another wolf to consider them a friend. He grumbles and constantly writes himself off as simply keeping the drama to a minimum, but almost all of his actions are kind, an he's never proved himself to be dishonorable.
Last edited by Toastedtea on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toast, Toasted. She/her. College student.
Feel free to p.m. me at any time! I
don't bite, and never mind a chat. :3

My DA- Commissions open!
Currently obsessing over::
I. Supernatural<glances at gif on the right>
II. I can't wait for Fall!!
III. Carry On <3
IV. unfortunately, homework.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 am

( Thank you! Making my first post now :3. )
Toast, Toasted. She/her. College student.
Feel free to p.m. me at any time! I
don't bite, and never mind a chat. :3

My DA- Commissions open!
Currently obsessing over::
I. Supernatural<glances at gif on the right>
II. I can't wait for Fall!!
III. Carry On <3
IV. unfortunately, homework.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery