❖Rage❖ | Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should be the biggest event leading up to the war?

A fight between two high ranks.
No votes
A conflict between the land runners and elemental tribe. - mechantinq
14%
Regular fight leads into a war. - mechantinq
No votes
Rumors spread, angering a tribe which causes war. - mechantinq
29%
Famine starts to spread within a tribe. When they try to ask for help from the other tribes, they decline causing the tribe to become mad and declare a war. - mechantinq
No votes
One tribe has a lot of pups, and another tribe is envious of their growing population within the tribe so they decide to steal the pups and raise them as their own. - mechantinq
21%
Prisoners are taken because wolves have broken tribe rules on another territory besides their own. - lvxe
21%
Stand off between two wolves, leading to a war that the last tribe is pulled into. - lvxe
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Discussion & Forms

Postby s o r r o w s » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:00 pm

merchantinq wrote:hey hey everyone~! Though i am just about to submit my replies to the RP topic, I would just like to say here that I may or may not be able to get to making the relationship charts for my characters until about wednesday or later, as i am on mobile. It is far more time consuming to post here with an acceptible literary level for my standards on mobile, but i will still post for roleplay and update references. (I updated Lolak's personality slightly, just adding things) it just takes longer! Thanks! ^_^

Thank you for telling! I'll make sure to keep it in mind. :)
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KHAN & IMANI

Postby lvxe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:29 am

x
    x
    x
    xx
    x
    xxxxx
    My forms shall be finished soon :3

x
x
xxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxKHAN
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxx↳choose not a life of
    xxxxxxxxx imitation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxXWᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ I'ᴍ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
    xxxxxxxxWɪɴ ᴏʀ ʟᴏsᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxFᴀʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ
    xxxxxxxxxTʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx10 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs
    xxxxxxxxxWʜʏ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴡ,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxFᴀʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ
    xxxxxxxxxTʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄᴜᴇ

INTELLIGENT ☉ QUIET ☉ HOT-HEADED ☉ AMBITIOUS

Khan, meaning 'ruler' or nobleman' was named after his ambition upon birth. Born almost 4 years ago, to two subordinate wolves by the name of Nixon and Queenie, in a litter of 6 he was the ruler of his family from the moment his eyes opened. As a young pup he would boss around his younger siblings and other pups in the nursery, showing his ambition which carried on throughout his young years, and would make it his responsibility of aiming for the highest honours he could ever dream of. Many say that ambition is a valued trait and with someone that rings true but with Khan, you couldn't be more wrong, the mix of eventual bullying by his litter mates, his short temper and lack of empathy festered inside him to produce a power hungry animal within. At the tender age of a year, his pack at the time went off on a hunt and offered for some fresh recruits to accompany the team; overjoyed, Khan eagerly accepted and began the hunt with enthusiasm. The hunt started off well, they had caught scent of prey nearby and the older wolves wanted to see the skills of the younger recruits so gave them groups and tasks while they hunted off the prey. Khan was grouped with his brother and two other wolves the same age, Xavier and Skoll, that had given him a hard time in the past, shaken but not scared, he carried on with his task of retrieving 3 pieces of food which should of had been simple enough for such a respected young member of the pack. Xavier and Skoll had other plans and continuously scared off his targets before Khan finally turned around and spoke his mind, "What's you problem with me? Leave me alone? Kartel, back me up!". The two hazers cocked their heads and laughed, staring at Khan and his brother, "Kartel can't help you, he won't. Isn't that right?". A few murmurs escaped Kartels lips as he cowered behind the two. Khans stomach dropped, alone, helpless against two fellow pack members. A growling erupted from both of the brutes, forcing Khan back inch by inch, "Now, Khan, we're going to return to the elders,okay, and you're going to be involved in a little 'accident'" Xavier spat, pushing Khan into a tree. Scared to fight back to keep his brother safe, Khan was beaten to nothing and stranded out in the middle of the forest. Once such a promising, powerful flyer now brought to a quiet, damaged ghost of his past self. After years of living alone, he wandered the grounds aimlessly searching for hope and one day his prayers were answered when overhead wolves flew past him; he watched in awe as he saw his kind fly off and he ran and ran and ran in a desperate search to locate them. After what seemed like an eternity, he found the very thing he had dreamed about and was eventually welcomed into their home as a hunter. Khan is a powerful flyer, straight and does currently not have any romantic interests.

wings

x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxIMANIxxxxKIND ⊕ SHY ⊕ OPTIMISTIC ⊕ NAIVE

xxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxBorn to Kennedy and Osiris, little Imani was the runt and only surviving pup of the two young lovers. The ginger pelted pup became known as Imani, or 'faith'. She was frail to begin with, scared of what laid beyond her mothers comforting embrace, she watched other young pups play fight and learn yet instead she stayed clinging to her father and mother. Her father was a well respected lead hunter, a real community favourite and loved by all. She sat in awe of his charisma and the many wolves that would come by and converse with her such well loved parents, other mothers expressed concern to Kennedy that Imani wasn't learning enough or reaching the milestones other pups had hit. Her father would spend his free time encouraging Immy to venture out and play, pounce and enjoy her childhood while she could but she found no interest in it. As months went on she became closer with her dad, following him around as he trained other young pups and patrolled various areas of their territory, all in all her life was mediocre. Winter rolled around and food became scarce, prey was rationed and handed out selectively and Imani was always too busy with her head in the clouds to realise. Seeing her daughter diminish into skin and bone, Kennedy continuously lied to her daughter telling her there was no shortage and to just eat what she was given but in reality she was sacrificing her own food to save her daughter. The winter was hitting the tribe hard and Kennedy's condition diminished rapidly, leaving her frail and weak in a den. As Imani returned from a hunt with her father, the tribes healer told them both of Kennedy's condition. The two rushed to her side, Imani was frozen in shock at her once beautiful, loved mother now weak, frail and dying. Osiris rushed to his lover's side and the two spoke back and forth before the loving fae passed silently in the dawn of the last day of Winter. Imani desperately tried to cheer her father up, doing anything she could think of but he never seemed to recover. On the day of her 2nd birthday, he awoke his daughter telling her he loved her and groggily, without realising what the future held, she playfully pat his ears and giggled herself to sleep. To the current day, No has had any sight of Osiris and Imani has since been elected as the Lead Hunter. She is currently 2 years and 7 months, demisexual, single and apart of the Land Runners pack

x
x
x
x

I'M WORSE AT WHAT I DO BEST

______________________________________________________________________________________
x
x
x
x

Khan's form wrote:Ⓒ picture to rightful owner - Ⓒ lyrics to red hot chili peppers

Imani's form wrote:Ⓒ picture to rightful owner - Ⓒ quote to kurt cobain

Code: Select all
[list][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]KHAN[/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]↳ [size=85]sky keepers . m/4y . tagged;[/size]

text[/list]

Code: Select all
[list][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]IMANI[/size]
[size=85]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]↳ [size=85]land runners . f/2y7m . tagged;[/size]

text[/list]
Last edited by lvxe on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KHAN & IMANI|| RELATIONSHIPS

Postby lvxe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 am

x
x
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxIMANI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx↳ relationships

xxxxxxXwip

x
x
xxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxKHAN
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxx↳ relationships

xxxxxxXwip

lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:04 am

Accepted! Feel free to join in with posting. We have an Alpha off right now, so it'll be a little slow until they come back.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lvxe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 am

Thank you kindly! Aw that's okay, I'll post asap c:
lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:39 am

sorry to post so much, but since Inika is so harsh, I think that a good plan for drama may be that someone becomes very upset with her and asks her why she is so cold, rude, and arrogant, so she can explain why (since it only adds that maybe at some point she'll be upset by everyone outcasting her, because shes oblivious to how mean and cocky she is and how she is the one distancing herself) she is like that (see her bio)
I just think that it would be a more interesting way for those she speaks with to understand, but they dont all have to believe her/treat her any differently! She may even choose to tell a select few; but, as far as everyone knows, she's just cold and harsh. The announcement wont have to be any time soon, and it doesnt have to be done, but I just thought of it and thought it might be a good drama fueler ^_^ sorry for the quantity and length of my posts! c: also, just a reminder, i may try to draft some of my relationship charts at some point (maybe today)
Thanks!
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 am

merchantinq wrote:sorry to post so much, but since Inika is so harsh, I think that a good plan for drama may be that someone becomes very upset with her and asks her why she is so cold, rude, and arrogant, so she can explain why (since it only adds that maybe at some point she'll be upset by everyone outcasting her, because shes oblivious to how mean and cocky she is and how she is the one distancing herself) she is like that (see her bio)
I just think that it would be a more interesting way for those she speaks with to understand, but they dont all have to believe her/treat her any differently! She may even choose to tell a select few; but, as far as everyone knows, she's just cold and harsh. The announcement wont have to be any time soon, and it doesnt have to be done, but I just thought of it and thought it might be a good drama fueler ^_^ sorry for the quantity and length of my posts! c: also, just a reminder, i may try to draft some of my relationship charts at some point (maybe today)
Thanks!

Don't be sorry! That gives me an idea.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 am

hello! i would just like to report that i believe two of my wolves are open if any would like to interact with them x3

i have haru; ice warrior of the elementals, and natsu; fire healer of the elementals
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lvxe » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Imani(Land Runners) and Khan(Sky Keepers) are if anyone wants to interact c:
lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Name: Birdsong
Tribe: Land Runners
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Birdsong is a relatively gentle wolf, not really part of the "I hate gifted wolves" thing. He's more calm and social than some others in his tribe, but insult the Land Runners in front of him and the whole "Hi, I'm nice" personality will disappear. He loves to splash around in the rain, and sleeps like a big, heavy rock. Some wolves think that it's a wonder he ever became lead warrior, but they've never seen his serious side, nor his war-time side.
Picture:
Last edited by Awesomeness Horsies on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me