Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 am

I know I have already posted on here, about something else...
    but I was wondering would anyone be interested in a Labyrinth roleplay? Meaning the one containing David Bowie? If I made this either a Semi lit one or a normal one..?
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Young blood~

Postby Not a Hipsta Fox » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:08 pm

It's about a few kids (ages 8-15) who are kenomimi's. They have powers and live in a special town

Anyone wanna make it with me?
(Pm me if interested. I need a good Coder)

ɪ

ɴ

ʜ
ɪ
ɴ
ɢ
x.Image
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

ʟ
ɪ

ʜ

ɴ

ʀ

x
xImage
━━━ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ━━━
░░░░░░░░░░
━━ᴛᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Hipsta fox. Nough said.©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

││

x

ʜ

ɴ

s
ʜ

ʟ
ʟ

x
Not a Hipsta Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Something In The Water

Postby Sparrowmoon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:49 pm

I have an idea for a semi-lit+ RP, featuring faeries and merfolk, that I'd really like to start up. The only problem is that I'm an art student, which means I'm busy often and I don't think I will have the time to cover everything on my own, considering I'm participating in other RPs both here and on other websites. The gist of the premise is --

Players apply with characters that start as human, all living in the same seaside town. At the beginning of the RP, there's news circulating about the possibility of something contaminating the world's water supply, but nobody is sure what it is or if it's even really happening. Along with this, a new brand of daily medication begins to appear on shelves, implying that taking it will keep you safe from the water contamination. This isn't supposed to be taken at face value, since the nature of the contamination isn't clear, so it's up to the players/characters whether or not they decide to start taking it.

Those who do will develop marine qualities (features coming from any kind of sea creature) and ultimately become "merfolk" over the course of a few weeks, while those who don't will become more like terrestrial animals (deer, birds, etc) or "fae". Both camps develop powers and have to decide together whether they want to try to reverse the effects or find a way to stay in touch and adapt to their new situations. These changes are happening to everybody in the town (and the world), but the story will focus on the actions of the main characters who develop special abilities and become aware of a possible way to undo the changes.

Naturally, this RP will have a limited cast so we can focus on the story as much as possible. Character age ranges will be fairly wide since the only setting is a town, as opposed to a high school or workplace or whathaveyou, and how the mers/fae look individually is largely up to the players (with mod approval, of course). Character powers would also be mod-assigned based on the characters' personalities and actions.

The story itself I have fairly mapped out, but as I said I can't run this by myself anytime soon because of my busy schedule. If anybody here is open to help out with things like forms, story input, and managing threads/answering player questions, please shoot me a PM! Mods in this RP will have the choice to play one of the powerful beings responsible for many of the events in the RP who will help the players along, and we can also collaborate on the story and where it goes.

If you're a player who would be interested in joining, you can message me as well! My secondary option here is to put off starting it until my break starts in November. Regardless of if I get help or not, formatting the thread and all that jazz will take time, so please be patient if you're interested!

**Added Note -- In accordance with CS role-play rules, changes won't be grotesque or otherwise overly body horror-esque - less The Fly and more Metamorphosis. Changes happen off-screen (though not all at once), or if they happen on-screen they'll be clean and to the point. Obviously a lot of this will be in the rules once the thread goes up.
he/they • plural system • transgender • otherkin • artist
Sparrowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colorfulcat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 am

Would anyone want the join a Fairy Tail roleplay?
And, if so, would anyone consider helping me make one? :3
If I get interest in this I'd really just need someone to do coding and help to come up with plot ideas c:
As for the actual roleplay, it would take place a couple generations after the show, with no character relations or anything.
So...I hope you're interested! X3

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Not all those who wander are lost
╚══════════════════════════════╝

ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗
Save Our Earth ❥❥❥ Our One and Only

╚═════════════════════════╝

Colorfulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Looking for a few people to help me set up a warriors role-play

Basically I would love to do a warrior cats role-play some time, but none of mine have ever been very successful. I was thinking of having a regular Clan (maybe more if I get a lot of members) who is faced with the threat of a previous ruler and his/her group of cats from the dark forest. Now I will make a story behind this just let me actually be able to get it started. Back to the plot, they are also faced with a threat of loners and kitty pets wishing to overthrow them, but there will be a prophecy involved. So do you like it so far? Maybe pm me or post here, whichever one you like better and we can go from there, thanks for reading.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:35 pm

BakaBakaBaka wrote:
Looking for a few people to help me set up a warriors role-play

Basically I would love to do a warrior cats role-play some time, but none of mine have ever been very successful. I was thinking of having a regular Clan (maybe more if I get a lot of members) who is faced with the threat of a previous ruler and his/her group of cats from the dark forest. Now I will make a story behind this just let me actually be able to get it started. Back to the plot, they are also faced with a threat of loners and kitty pets wishing to overthrow them, but there will be a prophecy involved. So do you like it so far? Maybe pm me or post here, whichever one you like better and we can go from there, thanks for reading.

I'd join!! OwO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i love cat!

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:26 am

i've been toying around with an urban fantasy idea involving shifters.

the main gist of the roleplay is that it would focus on a cat cafe in a big american city [possibly chicago or new york - i'm still thinking!], which is actually a front of a sanctuary of cat shifters. everyone involved [the owners, waiters, and even the cats displayed] are actually shifters, who use the shoppe as a way to earn income and support their way of life. simultaneously, the cafe is being shrouded by agents whose intentions are to find shifters, and bring them [the shifters] in for experimentations in hopes are furthering evolution (or something). it's cliche, i know, i'm still toying with possible explanations as to why there would be characters after the shifters, and putting in the 'big bad government' as a placeholder for conflict is better than having none at all. alternatively, i've been considered the idea where the current generation of shifters are the products of a failed experiment in the seventies, in which their parents [the ones subjected to the experiments] were born normal, however their children were not. thus, the old director of the experiment wants to hunt the shifters down.

roles available within the roleplay would be sorted into three categories; cat shifters, government agents, and cafe regulars [ who may or may not get involved with the other two teams after a while ]. each would probably have a limited amount of spots.

this roleplay would be pre-literate, requiring at least three lines per post, regardless of writer's block.

anyways... i'd really appreciate feedback on this idea! it's pretty infantile at the moment, an idea inspired on a whim.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:22 am

I have two ideas to ask about actually! Both involve Warrior's Roleplay. PM me if you'd be interested!

1. This one would be a general roleplay for anyone to join, or a semi-lit depending on who is interested.
      A dark and terrible prophecy hangs over the heads of the Woodclan cats, one that sees a terrible flood, a flood that will see the end of an era for the clan. A corrupted leader has taken power after the mysterious death of the previous leader Wrenstar. Many warriors, apprentices, and even elders have been disappearing in the night, exiled or murdered by a strange force. No one is sure, only Starclan and the perpetrators known the real story.

2. (This one's a long one. I've toyed around with this idea before, but I'll only try again if anyone would be interested!) This one will be Semi-Literate to Literate.:

The scent of burning sage and singed whiskers flows through the mountain air, all sight blocked by the heavy morning fog. Ash litters the burnt and tired ground, fallen trees and crushed dens are all that is left of the once prosperous camp. A broken, tired tom makes his way from the back of a small group of cats, just as wary as he. Tears flood their eyes, the stench of smoke clings to their pelt like a mother to her kit. The broken tom surveys the sight, his once kind blue eyes dull and dark from despair; his once snowy coat grey from the fire. A long shaky breath escapes his mouth, his breath swirling around in the cold winter air. Something snaps inside his brain, sending anger and contempt to replace the despair. Ice courses through his veins with a bitter resentment towards StarClan. How could they have abandoned his clan like this, and why? They had done everything to serve the code, never once disobeying it without a direct order. Even then that wasn't enough?!

Birds began the flee from the seen, as a loud hiss escapes from the mouth of the tom. Fire burns in his eyes, his teeth clenched with all of the force he can muster. Ripping his claws from the earth, he swiveled around to his cautious clan, scrutinizing each of them carefully. "Forestclan," he began, his voice harsh and ragged. "StarClan has abandoned us, so we must abandon them. We have lived and served them for decades, even before I or any of the elders were even considered. Despite our valiant efforts, they have thrown us to the dirt and stomped on our lives, our clan. Is this something you want to believe in?" Dust went flying as he approached his clan, his stance offensive and his tone threatening. A young queen quickly hides her kits underneath her, dreading the iron tone of her leader. Her calico form shakes with fear as the towering tom stands over her, his warm putrid breath in her face. Blue eyes were like icy blades on his face, a conniving smirk took form as he leaned in closer to her. "From now on, WE are the gods of this clan," the tom roared, all traces of the kind leader gone from sight. Replaced by a cruel, insane tyrant. He was hellbent on reclaiming the honor of his clan, no matter what he had to do to accomplish it. Loud roars of agreement escaped from a few faithful cats, some old and wise, others young and cruel. Surviving elders clenched their teeth and stayed silent, despite the growing guilt and fear that filled their empty stomachs with rocks. "Any cat found to be worshiping StarClan, will be punished harshly." His eyes lightened as he got closer to the queen's kits, causing the little ones to squeal in fear. Their young minds were traumatized and confused by the actions of the leader they once revered and loved. "'Better teach your kits that Honeyfeather." She recoiled harshly, almost like his words were knives across her skin. A burning hatred began to form in the queen's heart, a flash of rebellion went through her eyes. How could she ever raise her kits to condemn the only thing that she'd ever truly believed in? Swallowing her hatred, searing her as it fell to her stomach, she approached the tyrannical tom. "Dawnstar, I hope you're happy. One day, this will bring about the end of ForestClan. I'll make sure of it," Honeyfeather hissed, hackles raised and claws drawn, her eyes narrowed in anger. She wouldn't go down without a fight.

Many long and hard moons filled with famine and sickness eventually brought forth the rebuilding of the camp. The terrible fire ravaged the camp so terribly, that the cats had to move further into the unclaimed woods. They were filled with dark and vicious dangers: rouges, snakes, coyotes, and cats of the dark forest. Dawnstar was far too gone to listen to reason, and moved to conspire with the Dark Forest cats. His hatred for StarClan moved through the clan in hushed whispers of rebellion, Honeyfeather's mysterious death only adding fuel to the fire. Everyone suspected the worse of the leader, but no one wanted to admit it. Those faithful to him would stop at nothing to make sure all that rebelled would be gone forever, sending the clan into a fearful obedience. Throughout the years, the clan grew in the vision of Dawnstar. Medicine cats no longer were permitted to communicate with StarClan, only the Dark Forest ancestors. But Honeyfeather's revenge will not be forgotten.

A few trustworthy and pure hearted cats have been granted powers by Honeyfeather and the rest of the cats in StarClan to show the clan guidance. To show them the reason for the fire, to show them how tyrannical Dawnstar really was. And to show them that StarClan has not forgotten them, they want to save them. Dawnstar knows of the long passed queen's plans, and he's planning on taking her down. Claws of iron and blood of ice, two cats were born and corrupted with the vengeance of Dawnstar, to help him carry out his sinister plan. It is up to the cats blessed by the stars to bring ForestClan back to the stars.

Prophecy as foretold by the medicine cat:
      Only the Rain of Stars can wash away the Blood of Dawn.

Medicine Cats: There can be up to 3 medicine cats in camp, along with one apprentice. Unlike the medicine cats of old, they don't communicate with StarClan, instead meeting with medicine cats of the Dark Forest and surrounding clans to discuss issues and ask for advice. Prophecies are often rare and confusing, but most do not come from StarClan. However, they do have a meeting place once used to communicate with StarClan, ironically enough, named the Dawn Pool. It is a fair journey from camp, located deep inside a cavern where a waterfall flows, creating the beautiful pool known as the Dawn pool. There are two times that the pool may be visited: noon on the day of the full moon, or night of the full moon. Oftentimes the medicine cat and leader would travel together and decide at which time each of them would dream.

Warriors and Apprentices: To become an apprentice, warriors must journey into the deepest part of the forest; the part ruled by the Dark Forest. They are put to the test, having to survive without the aid of others, and defeat a skilled warrior when they return. Of course, it is possible for them to become a warrior without going through this right of passage, if they prove themselves worthy by other means.

Deputies: Deputies must journey to the Dawn Pool and dream with the leader the full moon after they're appointed, and swear to the leader that they relinquish StarClan and will live by the guidance of them and the Dark Forest.

Leaders: Leaders journey to the Dawn Pool to receive their nine lives, which they believe to be given to them by the Dark Forest. In actuality, they are given to them by StarClan but the cats have convinced them otherwise.

Fighting techniques: While the techniques are the same or similar to other clans, they are notorious for using movies taught to them by the Dark Forest. Their bodies have evolved to be able to swim extremely well in the rivers that run through the territory, and their eyes to be able to see through the thick mountain mist enough to find their way around for dusk and dawn patrol.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuhalo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:34 am

Would anyone be interested in a Camp Jupiter RP? Like, standalone Roman demigod camp rp unless there's a CHB roleplay that wants the RPs to link.

- Semi-lit. Five-sentence minimum.
- please i really want this

Trainers participate in a prestigious Pokemon contest/tournament in Kalos, with the organizers planning to put trainers and their Pokemon through numerous trials that will push them to their limits. This is basically a test that will see if how all-rounded the trainers and their Pokemon are through a point system, with contests where the Pokemon look pretty and perform and tasks where trainers make their Pokemon battle. Then there's a bunch of other tasks that involve making them doing tasks that require thinking.

Prize? lol idk (yet)

- Would have 15-20 spots
- Equal focus on trainers and Pokemon
- Alola Pokemon will probably be allowed on Sun and Moon release
- Semi-lit. Five-sentence minimum.

PM me if interested in either!
shuhalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:24 am

Would anyone be interested in a good old fashioned haunted house roleplay?

There is a group of people, of varying ages that all got a letter in the mail, telling them that they have been invited to participate in a scientific experiment based on sleep schedules. If they participate they will get a hefty amount of money for their time.
Once they arrive though, the doors lock, and the group has to find their way out before the house gets them. This will follow CS rules, not being horror but instead being "spooky".
This roleplay will function a littler differently than most. I will either not be playing a character or be playing a minor character, and will primarily be describing rooms that the players go through, placing monsters, and be keeping track of information.
for example wrote:Player: [has their interactions and such] I reach towards the red door to the left, turning the knob and carefully peering inside."
Me: "inside you see a dimly lit room, with a long redwood table stretching the entire length. Pictures are hung along the walls, of many different families. Sitting the the center of the table is a letter, with the words 'WELCOME!' Scrawled across in big, bold letters."

In this roleplay, players will be encouraged to let their characters die if they don't think they could survive. You are always welcome to have more than one character, of if needed, new characters can enter the house.

If you are interested in joining or helping out please pm me!
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me