Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:40 am

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right. And the Queen isn’t the only one with a few dark skeletons in the closet....

Discussion -

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:55 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎, 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀
──── 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀 ! ! !
A storm is brewing.

Throughout history, mankind has venerated powerful beings they called gods. To these gods they ascribed names, forms, and other traits, and their reverence gave these beings power. Those beings are still around - many lie weak, shells of their former selves, days of glory all but forgotten. They walk among mortals, almost indistinguishable.

There are some who believe that man has forgotten his humility. These deities seek to re-establish power over mortal men and regain their full power. Their desired methods are brutal; the revolution which is being spoken of will cause nothing short of an apocalypse.

Others oppose this idea. They long to protect humans from the wrath of their own kind, but with each dawn an all-out war seems harder to avoid.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:44 am

Rosemoore Academy Presents...

"The seniors of Rosemoore Academy are proud to present.. The Wizard of Oz!"
The cast list has just been announced, and rehearsals are about to begin. After asking all year, the seniors of Rosemoore Academy have finally been allowed to put on a musical, with the theatre teacher, Miss Alimy, directing, and music teacher, Mr Clark, assisting.
There's just eight short weeks until performances are due to begin, but things are already looking rocky. Cast drama, jealousies, showmances and more are bound to occur. But, perhaps the seniors will be able to pull together and present the best - as far as their budget will allow - school production of the Wizard of Oz they can!
Maybe.

--

Play in the cast or the tech crew, there's plenty of roles available!
Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 ✦ (open 3/8)

Postby Stargazer3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:42 am

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

─────────────────────────────────

tasked by their gods to
    investigate - but they are not
    the only ones venturing into
    the desert.

Legends speak of a fifth god,
    a tyrant buried deep in the
    heart of the kingdom that she
    once sought to rule. Those
    who follow her are few in
    number but dangerous and
    deadly, with warped powers
    stolen from the deities. They
    twist the words of the
    elemental gods into ugly lies,
    and have earned the name
    Heretics.

The Heretics have been tasked
    with a mission of their own, to
    find the four heralds in the
    desert and deliver a message:
    the four patron gods have been
    lying to the kingdom and they
    must be killed.

As heralds and heretics meet,
    the fate of the kingdom and all
    her people hang in the balance.
    Centuries ago a star fell, blood
    was spilled, and magic was born.
    Though the details have been
    lost to history, the kingdom of
    Aster has kept its magic - and its
    peace, though that too may soon
    be lost.

Aster is a kingdom ruled not by
    mortals, but by four giant deities,
    one for each element. Together
    they guide and educate their
    people. Only the most blessed
    citizens are born with the ability
    to manipulate the elements and
    can serve the gods as Heralds.
    Those with the gift of water
    serve Hyrdis in the north, and
    those with the gift of earth serve
    Terris in the east. Air wielders
    follow Ghalis in the south, and
    those who control the flame
    serve Fernis in the west.

Recently, there's been talk of
    unnatural occurrences coming
    from the desert that lies in the
    center of the kingdom, so four
    powerful Heralds have been
┌────────┐

x
Main Thread
Open/Closed
Heralds,..●●●○
Heretics..●●○○○

rulesinfotheme

└────────┘
....Image

─────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Stargazer3000 on Mon May 01, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazer3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍]

Postby rosebug » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐕 𝐈 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
©
xxxMany generations of warriors have inhabited these woods and protected their families. The territory is split between two clans, Sunclan and Duskclan. Tensions have always remained between the two clans, coming from constant battles between ancestors. Sunclan was founded originally by Lionstar and his family. Traditions and stories had since been passed down, the leader of the clan being descendants of Lionstar. They pride themselves on family and will fiercely protect their clan. Duskclan was formed by a pack of rogues and loners many, many moons ago. They started out as a very rough group, but later formed unbreakable bonds with their clanmates. They work hard for their territory and will do just about anything to better the clan. It has long since been the origins of these clans, but current warriors still hold past grudges. The only thing they share are the warrior code and the guidance of Starclan. Will the clans be able to live in peace? Or will there be only one clan in the forest?
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome...To The House Of Cards...

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 04, 2023 4:20 pm

"Yuma! Tori! Look out!”

-‐-----------------------

A new threat is looking to destroy Astral World, one more powerful and dangerous then Don Thousand. It is gathering power and amassing its capabilities preparing for the war it is planning on waging. With this new threat rising on the horizon, Astral is prepared to fight but this time fight along with all his friends as well as Yuma.

On the Earth side of things, Yuma is headed to Astral World along with his friends when something goes wrong. When the portal to Astral World opens up several lights burst suddenly unexpectedly through the portal crashing into the group sending them hurtling towards the ground. The culprits? Each light, five, turn out to be a hooded cloaked individual. Thinking that these individuals were the ones after Astral World, Yuma is ready to challenge the new arrivals to Earth when the case at his hip which holds his extra deck full of Numbers glows giving off ripples of energy before the top pops open. After which several cards float out from their fellows glowing with the same pulsing energy before flying to the cloaked arrivals....a card for each figure....before settling into the hands of the new arrivals.

"You can call me the Queen of Spades and all of us together make up the Royal Flush. Nice to meet all of you and thank you for keeping our partners safe and sound for us." said the shortest hooded figure as she held up a pair of the glowing cards which had fled somehow from Yuma's extra deck. The pale blue light then faded from one of the cards dispersing revealing the design of a familiar Xyz Monster.

Number 73, Abyss Splash rested between the mysterious apparently female figures fingers. And, as though on cue, the lights covering the other stolen cards also faded to reveal their identity as well...

Number 62, Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon.

Number 94, Crystalzero.

Number 65, Dijinn Buster.

Number 54, Lion Heart.

Four of the seven Mythrian Numbers, as well as Number 62 which Kite had acquired on the moon dueling Mizar, had all been somehow stolen by these five new arrivals.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4860230

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍]

Postby rosebug » Thu May 04, 2023 4:35 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐕 𝐈 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
©
xxxMany generations of warriors have inhabited these woods and protected their families. The territory is split between two clans, Sunclan and Duskclan. Tensions have always remained between the two clans, coming from constant battles between ancestors. Sunclan was founded originally by Lionstar and his family. Traditions and stories had since been passed down, the leader of the clan being descendants of Lionstar. They pride themselves on family and will fiercely protect their clan. Duskclan was formed by a pack of rogues and loners many, many moons ago. They started out as a very rough group, but later formed unbreakable bonds with their clanmates. They work hard for their territory and will do just about anything to better the clan. It has long since been the origins of these clans, but current warriors still hold past grudges. The only thing they share are the warrior code and the guidance of Starclan. Will the clans be able to live in peace? Or will there be only one clan in the forest?
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 04, 2023 6:51 pm

Rosemoore Academy Presents...

"The seniors of Rosemoore Academy are proud to present.. The Wizard of Oz!"
The cast list has just been announced, and rehearsals are about to begin. After asking all year, the seniors of Rosemoore Academy have finally been allowed to put on a musical, with the theatre teacher, Miss Alimy, directing, and music teacher, Mr Clark, assisting.
There's just eight short weeks until performances are due to begin, but things are already looking rocky. Cast drama, jealousies, showmances and more are bound to occur. But, perhaps the seniors will be able to pull together and present the best - as far as their budget will allow - school production of the Wizard of Oz they can!
Maybe.

--

Play in the cast or the tech crew, there's plenty of roles available!
Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Sat May 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Volcano by Din Muhammad Sumon, on Flickr

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 . . .
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
long ago, a group of cats formed a clan at the base of a volcano, attracted to the fresh, succulent pine forest that was blossoming after an eruption seven years prior. they say that through the ashes of a volcano comes the most fertile land, afterall. thus, volcanoclan was born, a group of hardy felines who pride themselves in being fearless and resiliant. decades have passed since an eruption, but volcanoclan's luck will soon run out... the medicine cat has received ominous message from starclan, while clan members are starting to sense a shift in the earth beneath them. the cats of volcanoclan must first escape the explosion of lava, and those who make it out in one piece must make a treacherous journey to find a new home after decades of living in peace without the involvement of twolegs and other clans.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

VOLCANOCLAN
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun May 07, 2023 2:37 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
𝙄 𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 ─
────────── 𝙄'𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 !!!

𝖄ou've been having strange dreams lately, haven't you?

𝕺f course, that's only the first stage. They begin innocuously enough - you start to see a strange place in your dreams, wondrous and
    otherworldly, but quietly eerie. They begin to get more frequent, more vivid, until eventually the Dream swallows you whole. Now y-
    ou're here, entirely lucid, in what feels like a dream - but is it?

𝕿his place is not what it seems - it lures you in innocently enough, with the facade of a surreal but harmless wonderland, but it can
    change at a moment's notice. The color seems to drain from this world and it becomes dark, twisted and dangerous. Trees suddenly
    become barren, and innocent creatures turn horrifying and hostile.

𝕿he peaceful dream is a nightmare in disguise. Or perhaps it is better to simply say it switches back and forth - quiet one moment t-
    hen deadly the next. It may seem like a dream, but the danger can be very real. There are safe places unaffected by the Nightmare -
    but woe to those who are caught outside when the switch comes.

bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me