MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:45 pm

кσι wrote:
Mune ☽ wrote:
      WAIT
      I HAVE AN IDEA!

The new warriors on patrol see something in the distance. A few of them go to look and then come running back quickly. The flood was rising extremely fast! Pretty much it destroys camp and blahblahblah yadayadayayda

I really like all of these ideas. I think it would be cool if the new warriors went on a patrol to scout out the territory for the first time as warriors and whatever, then find that the river is flooding quickly (due to a storm) and that the waters are heading straight toward Dawnclan. I think it would be interesting to make all of the cats go on a long journey to find wherever this new home will be

Can my Duskclan get involved? Or should I say just Reaperclaw? Or there's a friendly wolf kingdom too.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Kestrelclaw to the rescue!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Oh my freaking god.
He freaking dead
*meme has been kidsbopified*
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 pm

@Koi
Mind if I bring in a visiting cat from a different clan?
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 pm

SpotSong wrote:I'm contemplating a cat of mine dying but I don't know if I have the heart.

Hey guys
      Watch your kits
      Bc there's -1 in the Clan! c:<
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me