valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:55 am

@na'vi - lol i've had that happen lots of time cx
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:07 am

okay so since chai hasn't been active on the roleplay and i don't want to only be replying with a single horse i'm gonna go ahead and slip astrid back into phantom's herd because honestly i miss my sweet little girl and until things calm down saorise is a bit pinned lol. so both my girls are back up for grabs <3
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 am

@omni - well i got sammael open for ladies, though he's kinda stuck until evi posts for ylva
    or she can go chat with azarias, he's lurking in the trees near the falls lol

i think sam and mjolnir are the only earls that are actually being active atm, though evi has calder as well
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:47 am

@azhefa, I think I’ll send her to azarias, considering she’s not too sure on the whole god thing so she’d probably find him interesting enough to stick around from time to time lol
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:44 pm

@omni - that's fine with me, he can help her understand the gods a little more and stuff c:

i've actually been wondering if azarias should end up getting a mate of sorts, like he's suppose to be like a nun of sorts who doesn't act like a true stallion [keeping a herd and stuff], but i'm kinda wanting him to at least have one companion
    i can see him being a little lonely after so long and the gods could have decided it's time to give him a companion after he maybe asks for one or starts getting the longing for one
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:08 pm

all good, will change it to Pandora when I get on my laptop c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:33 pm

@azhefa, I don’t know what direction you’d want to go for his mate but saorise is open for that. if you wanted to go an untraditional route I suppose, as in she may drift from time to time but always come back. since he has that connection to the gods it’d probably be something that even if they’re not mates she’ll return to him to hear more
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

im writing up posts,

but can i have an idea on what's going on with all the herds please c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:07 pm

@omni - lol honestly, i have no idea either, i just know i want him to have a partner at some point cx
    i'll have to do more thinking on it lol

@stitch - well a lot has kind of happened, i'll try to break it down c:
    • all 3 herds joined up in hnitbjorg to wait out a storm since it's safer in the forest, azarias [my oracle boy] is the one who told them to do this
    • bjorn's lead mare/eldest rhae [mine] birthed a colt, atreus, early and is pretty weak from it
    • bjorn [ches] gained 2 mares during the storm, lark [catastrophe] and vanir [na'vi] along with vanir's twin fillies frigg and gersemi, frigg is blind btw, vanir is also pretty weak from birthing
    • tensions were high between them all since bjorn gained mares and titan [omni] found one as well
    • titan found mazikeen [ches] and her filly gaagi [chai], but had to kind of hide them until the herds split up back in idavoll [neutral lands]
    • phantom [lyn] wants titan's daughter heidi [ches] and is in talks with titan about getting her, maybe trading daughters for her
    • sammael [my earl] gained ylva [evi] and is helping phantom's mare eliza [ches] back to the herd atm, he'll end up covering eliza before she gets back to phantom
    • titan's getting drama by the falls via my maiden amaera since she's sammael's daughter and she's angry at him, she thinks titan is sammael and is yelling at him
    • titan's mare citadel [na'vi] birthed a filly, dream [lyn] and is back with the herd
    • phantom's having drama via lyn's npc earl dia after he claimed vira [lapis], but she ran back to the herd and he's unhappy
    • bjorn is off with oydis [evi] while his mares went to the falls, ignored the others and is off chilling nearby resting
    • phantom's daughter astrid [omni] got lost in the forest, two earls tried fighting over her, but omni is bringing her back to the herd since the boys haven't been posted for in a while
    • titan's lead mare, thera [lyn] is having drama with mazikeen on leadership and will eventually loose and get run out

i think that's about it? there's lone mares running around as well and my oracle azarias who's chilling in the shadows by the falls watching everyone
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:38 am

@Azhefa: Do you mind if Mjolnir pursues Astrid back to her herd? I need to do something with him, and why not just pour more drama into Phantom's herd?

@na'vi: Alright, that sounds good! Perhaps Vira should be with Calder when she has her foal. Knowing Phantom, he'd want to keep it. Also, Vira being with a roaming earl could be the reason why her foal is born away from Jotunheim.

@Anyone:
- Stjerne is up for grabs. I'm not sure what to do with her.
- I was thinking of having Bullet form a mare-only herd, or doing something to cause a ruckus. If that ideas doesn't sound appealing, then a stallion can try and take her.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me