✩ - starstruck ))

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✩ - starstruck ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 am

@anyone I am tagged with,
        my main computer stopped working so it's going to get repaired but in the meantime I will be using my school computer and/or ipad to post, so I shall have post up soon! sorry for the wait! xc
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed May 31, 2017 9:42 am

@confident
7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. outside >> tags. alex, nolee, emerson .7
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

The ice skater nodded softly at Alex, taking a last glance at the large building before following him outside. Instead of a casual walk into the city, however, Seven was surprised with something else. Out of the blue, two girls ran into them, attacking Alex with hugs and excited remarks and, for a moment, barely noticing Seven's existance- not that he was surprised, he had mastered the art of blending into the background. Instinctively, 7 took a step back. Confused, he eyed the two, trying to figure out if he knew them from somewhere. He had seen them around the hall, that was for sure- and it looked like they had spotted him too. As soon as they stopped focusing all of their attention on Seven's more popular counterpart, it became obvious they had noticed their equality. Looks like Thomas and Dimitri weren't only ones who noticed their similarities- everyone in the school thought they were twins! They might not even need the test after all, just everyone's intuition. This girl seemed pretty sure, at least.

One of them was very excited, while the other was less bold. Seven waved at the shyer of the two, attempting a friendly expression, and letting Alex take the wheel on their maybe-twin-ness.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - starstruck ))

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:31 am

Aye your boy has service. c:

The whole time I was in the stix I was worried about falling behind but I see not much has happened
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me