A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

Bronzewing wrote:
Cradily wrote:@Cas, Everything looks good to me c:

@Bronzewing, Not too much. Honey (Streamspots's kittypet mother) is about to give her kits away, one to EagleClan, one to OakClan, and Beestar's patrol has just found Tinybird's dead body. Apart from that, not much, as we're about to do a six moon time skip, but are just tying up a few loose ends first. Also, just to double check, what were you planning to do with Wolfpaw during the skip? I thought you had mentioned killing him off, but I'm not sure if that had changed or if I simply misremembered.

I'm going to kill him off- I just need a roleplay partner to do so! I don't want to do it offscreen if I could do something interesting with it, if that makes sense.

How are you planning to kill him off? an accident or someone brutally goes and kills him? Just curious...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:06 am

Just an idea - since EagleClan has so many kits, perhaps there's beginning to be tension over borders, since they have so many mouths to feed. Especially since the kits will soon be needing fresh kill and not milk. Depends on what Southstar would do, though!

On mobile, will read through and reply better later.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:36 am

C a s wrote:Just an idea - since EagleClan has so many kits, perhaps there's beginning to be tension over borders, since they have so many mouths to feed. Especially since the kits will soon be needing fresh kill and not milk. Depends on what Southstar would do, though!

On mobile, will read through and reply better later.

Maybe some Eagleclanner starts to hunt in Oakclan territory? As Oakclan is much smaller than Eagleclan, so they could think that they don't need that much territory?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:39 am

Yeah, that's what I was sort of thinking. It depends on Southstar's approach, though. If he even considers needing more territory for his growing Clan, and how he would go about that, since EagleClan and OakClan have had pretty good relations as of late. He and Beestar both seem like kinder, agreeable cats, so I'm not sure if they would even have a dispute over territory. Beestar wouldn't give, of course, but I'm not sure Southstar would ask in the first place, or if he'd even consider just trying to change the markings and claim the territory.

Thoughts, @Cradily?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:05 am

@Animals, Lmaooo that reference takes me back. But yeah next time skip should be good! We can have them try for kits once we skip then, to get Creamflower pregante. x)

@Cas&White Night, That's not a bad idea. I don't think Southstar would ever try to forcefully take territory from OakClan, but him asking Beestar for some isn't entirely out of the question. Not entirely sure how that would play out yet, but it is a possibility. Or, if it wouldn't be too out of character for anyone's cats, maybe some warriors could start trying to hunt in OakClan territory behind Southstar's back. But I'm not sure if any EagleClan cats would be that rebellious. Maybe I could get Tigerblaze involved somehow, although I'd still have to think about how.

@Bronzewing, Just let us know if you have any ideas in particular as to how you want him to die c:
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:54 am

@Cradily I think thats a great idea! Then Creamflower can get pregarnt again! ;)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:46 am

I guess the cat's out of the bag about Nightwish being Honey and Southstar's kit now, huh? I'll update her kin on the front when I can get on my laptop. x)
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:58 am

@Cas Its a secret now revealed! LOL!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:27 am

I think I'll have them be attacked by a fox or badger while out on patrol? If anybody wants to be on the patrol with them feel free to join, I don't want to rp it alone of course
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets