MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:02 am

Like those five go on a trip before the flood and come home like rip our territory is destroyed guess we gotta move to the place we found
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am

Heh yeah moving locations. That would be interesting for sure. Especially if it was far away like what happened int he books. The travel would be a great long plot.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:06 am

WAIT
      I HAVE AN IDEA!

The new warriors on patrol see something in the distance. A few of them go to look and then come running back quickly. The flood was rising extremely fast! Pretty much it destroys camp and blahblahblah yadayadayayda, then the whole world explodes!
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 am

Mune ☽ wrote:
      WAIT
      I HAVE AN IDEA!

The new warriors on patrol see something in the distance. A few of them go to look and then come running back quickly. The flood was rising extremely fast! Pretty much it destroys camp and blahblahblah yadayadayayda

I really like all of these ideas. I think it would be cool if the new warriors went on a patrol to scout out the territory for the first time as warriors and whatever, then find that the river is flooding quickly (due to a storm) and that the waters are heading straight toward Dawnclan. I think it would be interesting to make all of the cats go on a long journey to find wherever this new home will be
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:10 am

кσι wrote:
Mune ☽ wrote:
      WAIT
      I HAVE AN IDEA!

The new warriors on patrol see something in the distance. A few of them go to look and then come running back quickly. The flood was rising extremely fast! Pretty much it destroys camp and blahblahblah yadayadayayda

I really like all of these ideas. I think it would be cool if the new warriors went on a patrol to scout out the territory for the first time as warriors and whatever, then find that the river is flooding quickly (due to a storm) and that the waters are heading straight toward Dawnclan. I think it would be interesting to make all of the cats go on a long journey to find wherever this new home will be

All inclusive story! :D
        If this does happen
          Jasperkit drowns
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:20 am

SpotSong wrote:*cri* nuuur jasperkit

I pretty much figured one or two of the kits would be killed in the flood. I feel like it would be unrealistic if they didn't x-x

I will miss that little troublemaker though ;o;
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:21 am

кσι wrote:
SpotSong wrote:*cri* nuuur jasperkit

I pretty much figured one or two of the kits would be killed in the flood. I feel like it would be unrealistic if they didn't x-x

I will miss that little troublemaker though ;o;

Love 'em miss 'em.
      You might wanna change the prophecy on the main page.
      Uhh
      K I'ma go post now :}
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me