Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝―vernorexia's search❞

Postby serendipity- » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:16 am

Hi there, just call me Noodle! I'm your average artsy college
student and this is my quick makeshift post. I do roleplays the most on google docs,
Wattpad, and lastly here. I highly prefer fxf and sometimes do mxf. I am currently
only in the mood for fandom. Unless you have a great plot for a fantasy of royalty
roleplay, only ask about fandoms. Well I would like to try my alien OC... I write no less than
5 sentences, and do multiple paragraphs. If my mood is better I write better. If we are
on CS my only rules are 85 or less font and signatures disabled. Please reply at least one to
two times a day and communicate if you are going to leave. Looking for long term. (Well long
for chickensmoothie because honestly they don't last long in my experience) I've really had a
problem with this site doing that! I say please do one to three posts per day unless I know you
are gone. But instead, please do one or two posts the whole week!!! What's with that? If you
are going to roleplay with me please don't be that kind of person. Be active!

Preffered Role Really want Super craving!

She-Ra
Scorpia x Catra
Adora x Catra (Don't feel like roleplaying canon version anymore only fluffy au)
Catradora Miraculous AU
Other Catradora AU
Bow x Glimmer
Adora x Scorpia
Adora x Glimmer
Bow x Perfuma
Pertrapta
Spinerella x Netossa maybe
Scorpia x OC
Other character x OC
Reverse AU
Scorpia x Catra x Adora (no not polyamorous not into that.
it's an I love you both who do I choose love triangle thing)
Will take your ship suggestions because honestly I might be forgetting something

Gravity Falls
Mabel x Pacifica
Bill x Mabel
Wendy x Tambry
Cool AUs

Steven Universe

Gorillaz
[/quote]

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:22 am

Hi! I'm looking for some roleplays! If any of the ideas below sound like something you'd be interested in, please pm me!

About me:
-Online everyday, can probably reply at least twice a day
-Will roleplay any gender or sexuality ( I will also do any pairing but prefer fxf as I find it easiest to rp)
-I'm super friendly and love ooc chat, so never be afraid to pm me about anything
-Can do around 2 or 3 detailed paragraphs, but also really like more laid back roleplays with shorter responses as well (I tend to just mirror my partner's posts)

About you:
-Willing to help contribute to the plot of the rp
-Friendly to talk to
-Tell me if you don't want to do the roleplay anymore, don't just stop replying

Roleplays I'm interested in right now:
(Bold = craving)

Fandoms:
-Homestuck - would love to do something related to a ship maybe
-Harry potter - Drarry, wolfstar or something with OCs
-Detroit: Become Human - only interested in oc stuff for this fandom - I have a few ideas for this but feel free to message me about it

Non-fandom/ random ideas:
-Road trips:
-Two friends on a road trip/ two friends on a road trip who fall in love along the way (would rather do fxf for this but will do any if you want to do something different)
-Fantasy creatures - (werewolves, shifters, mermaids etc)
-Prince/princesses of rival kingdoms who fall in love
-Apocalypse - people stuck in the apocalypse, working together to survive

Please pm me if you'd be interested in any of these! Other fandoms of mine can be found on my profile, and I'd be interested in roleplaying all of those too so feel free to message me about that too!
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:52 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.
~ I'm most comfortable RPing on Discord!

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (1) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection; a young girl is actually blood royalty and her father (a prince due to take reign over his country) takes her from her loving adoptive family and brings her back to his originating country to teach her how to be a princess; honestly I'm up for lots of different plots~
~ (1) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:16 am

DrMoneyBags wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:Hello! My name is Squea. I will also go by Cricket, Rover, or Bubbles! I prefer not to be called dr or money. And lord don’t call me bags. Please. My user isn’t fit for use as a nickname.

I’m very active, and can do many responses within a day. It usually does not take me more than 2 days to respond and if I will be off for a time I usually inform my partner.
I can write from one liners to literate, I prefer a happy medium. Long when appropriate, but if it’s quick back and fourth dialogue there’s no need to beat the bush. Always detailed and well spoken, I would like to think.

I prefer to play males! And am looking to make characters as opposed to doing existing ones. I’m lgbt+ friendly of course. Feed me homosexuality. And heterosexuality. And no-romance. I like any.

Specifics I’m interested in, or would be:

-spidersonas
-werewolves
-high fantasy
-fluff
-COWBOYS
-aliens
-PIRATES!!!!!!
-xmen ocs
-bnha
-black clover
-Most mainstream (or not) anime fan characters. Just ask if I know it and if not I’ll probably end up watching it, I’m a hopeless weeb.
-most anything, I’m not picky. Feel free to shoot any ideas at me.

I will not do canon characters. I will not rp with canon characters. Fan characters ONLY if we are working within a universe owned by a corporation.
I do have discord if you prefer there.

STRONGLY searching for

-Pirates
-mxm pirates
-pirate fluff
-DISCORD
-a mxf pirate power couple
-vampire/werewolf marriage uniting a kingdom
-people who don’t mind me doodling their characters
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:22 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit to lower roleplayer. However, sometimes I might end up going lower if I happen to have either a low muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write. In other words writers block. Despite this, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. Whether it be a one lined sentence or a full on paragraph, I will do what I can to mirror that post. When it comes to gender, I don't really mind just as long as I can play both. While I am open to suggestions and ideas, I won't always agree to all of them. Especially if an idea or suggestion makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Also, please be patient if I don't reply straight away. I tend to be a little bit busier during the weeks and therefore replies will be slow. However, I do tend to be a tiny bit more active during the weekends. I'll let you know if I need to leave for an extended amount of time, so you won't have to worry if I suddenly vanish. I'm not rude, and as I have mentioned before, am open to different ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Assassin's creed
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
Star wars clone wars (Possibly focusing more on the clone troopers?)(really want)
Star wars (Force awakens, Rebels, etc.)
Jurassic world/park (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
K9 unit
Shapeshifters (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
Jurassic world/park (really want)
Rainbow six siege
Terra Nova
Primeval
Httyd (any film/series)(really want)
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:27 am

about me:
    - a-level studen so will get busy sometimes
    - has discord - doesn't want to rp there, though
    - usually 500-800 words, can go up to 1000+, i mirror posts
    - roleplays any gender and chill with lgbt+
    - can roleplay multiple characters
    - anxiety disorder + aspergers so can get anxious at times
    x
    about you
    - decent grammar
    - preferably posts 200-300 words, i can work with lower, though
    - happy to discuss the plot with me and generally friendly
    - roleplay on the forums
    - relatively active, 1-2 replies a week
    - telling me about upcoming inactivity
    x
    x
    x

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

fandoms: heart means more muse for it

how to train your dragon
      - ocs sorta preferred here? could canon though
    jurrasic park / world ♥♥♥
      - d i n o s a u r s !!! can be based on working in the parks or maybe a rescue mission like in fallen kingdom?
    marvel
      - ocs more preferred here - maybe classic villain & hero?
    fruits basket ♥♥♥
      - ocs or canons work !! super big love for fruits basket rn after the reboot !!
    supernatural
      - mm ocs might be better here but i can attempt canons?
    the walking dead game
      - canons and ocs, chill w/ most ships
    z-nation
    elder scrolls series
      - ocs preferred - i'm a huge lover of beastraces
    star wars
      - ocs preferred, can be romance based with common/uncommon pairings such as jedi & bounty hunter, jedi & sith, pilot & jedi, etc
    miraculous ladybug
    harry potter
      - ocs preferred
    dungeons and dragons
      - mainly referring to the character creation here, falls more into purely fantasy based roleplay though - i have plenty of characters for this, might be better with a small group?
    into the spiderverse
      - spidersonas are fun :0

non-fandoms: heart means more muse for it

dinosaurs
      - i , , ,, love them ,, so much - something like jurassic park where theres a park of dinosaurs and it involves working with them, alternatively something like ark where they're stranded on an island with dinosaurs :0
    apocalypse
      - cool with any plots for this one !! im !! big love for zombies n stuff!!
    superpowers ♥♥♥
      - i'm cool with anything honestly, could be one of those typical hiding from being discovered thing, or an x-men-esque deal with a scohol for them to train. can have romance. i have ,,, lotsa ocs for this
    space travel / adventuring
      - maybe something involving space travel ranging from fleeing a dying planet to being a crew of space pirates, i'm chill with whatever :0
    fantasy creatures ♥♥♥
      - classical werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires etc - can be romance as well either between and human and a creature or even a creature and a creature, such as a ghost and werewolf and so on.
    pirates and merfolk
      - self explanatory, really, i'm cool with either the pirate or merperson
    classic prince(ss) being kidnapped
      - chill with either role
    anything
      - seriously!!! just hit me up and throw ideas at me!! fantasy are huge bonuses!!

dialogue prompts: this can be for fandom and non-fandom, choose as many as you'd like, get creative!

“I know you’re new to having a human form, so if you need anything, just ask,”
    “Okay, now I'm panicking!”
    “Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    “How many cups of coffee have you had!?” “No idea, I’ve stopped using cups like two days ago.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “Gods you really are a mess.” “You sure your hero name isn’t Captain Obvious? I mean really that was quite the leap of logic you took there.”
    “I’ve been averaging about three hours of sleep a night lately; my days are running together at this point.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “You retired from being a superhero to be a rehab group leader?”
    “Do I have any idea why I am friends with this idiot? Nope. Do I like that I am friends with them? No. Would I change that willingly? Absolutely not.”
    “For the record, I’m telling you right now that this is a bad idea.” “Bad idea, learning experience, what’s the difference?”
    “Je t'aime, ma chérie.” “What did you just say?” “Uh… That I really like cherries!”
    “It’s the end of the world, as we know it, and I feel-” “Like death because I’m stuck working with a bunch of fools, lets get going.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!”
    “Everyone treats you different once resurrected.”
    “Okay, first of all: I’ve never said one coherent thing in my entire life.”
    “What the hell happened to your car?” “It was the dog or the oncoming traffic. I chose the oncoming traffic.”
    “Alright, I want to say, just for the record, this was in no way my idea, and I disapprove of it immensely.” “Objection noted.”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “They’re reptilian hillbillies. Or as we call them, Tail-Gators.”
    “A'ight, cool, thanks for saving me and nursing me back to health but can you please stop staring at me while I sleep? Its unnerving.”
    “The best way to avoid authorities is to travel by catapult.”
    “I don’t care if the world burns around us, as long as I have you.”
    “I don’t have a single brain cell. In fact I have negative seven brain cells.” “...This explains a lot, honestly.”
    “You know what they say, comedy is just horror with a punchline.”
    “Wait, you didn’t tell me your name.” “It’s better if you don’t know.”
    “Good news! I brought you some time!” “The bad news?” “It's not a lot of time!”
    “What is that?” “Anti theft protection! Nobody’s gonna want to steal this thing if this is the first thing they see when they open it up!”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:47 pm

┌──────────────┐

heyo my name's tch, and i'm currently
searching for a one on one roleplay. you
only have to read the bold as that sums
up what you'll expect from me ! i tend
to do four + sentences and i can mirror
my partner's post. i can reply 2+ times a
day
sometimes more or less. i am looking
for someone who's pretty friendly &
won't mind the occasional pm from me.

└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐

what i'm looking for
naruto - sasuke x jugo, obito x kakashi
orochimaru x kabuto, + more !
bungo stray dogs - mori x fukuzawa,
atsushi x aktugawa, anything with mori

└──────────────┘
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sociopath.101's search ! !

Postby borahae. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:48 pm

███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x
███x

xx
xx
xx
xx

ABOUT ME:
• EST Time Zone
• LGBTQ+ Friendly !
• Semi-literate/literate
• 2-3 Paragraphs/Mirrors posts
• Understanding of busy schedules !
• Online from around 3-5pm most days
• Prefer to use the forum, but am open
xxto other options !
• Uses real life faceclaims
• Open to new ideas !
LOOKING FOR:
MxM romance storylines !
• Relaxed, no stress roleplays !
• Drama and angst w/semi-developed plot
• Conflict/Slow development of relationship
• Anything cute and lovable, really
• Someone understanding of busy schedules !
• Literally open to any setting, fantasy/realistic
xxor otherwise
• Looking for a use for this character !
• Key: ☆'s = preference level, bold= char. pref.

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

CURRENT PLOT IDEAS:
Fake Dating-★★★☆☆
xxTwo close friends from childhood, character
xxA and character B know practically everything
xxabout each other, sexuality being no exception.
xxOne day, character B shows up at character A's
xxhouse and asks the impossible; asks him to pretend
xxto date him for the weekend, for when his homo-
xxphobic parents visit, to show his parents that being
xxhomosexual isn't as bad as they make it out to be
xx(character B's parents love character A, and
xxcharacter B is trying to make his parent's change
xxtheir current beliefs on his sexuality).
Soulmate AU (soulmark)-★★★★★
xxOne day (in his childhood), character A wakes up to find that
xxhis soulmark is gone, meaning his previous soulmate has
xxpassed away. He goes on living his life, believing he will be
xxalone for the rest of his life and constantly receiving pity,
xxbut later finds character B, whose soulmark had also dis-
xxappeared. They become friends, and one day a new soulmark
xxappears, one they both share. (Soulmark is based on their
xxsoulmate's largest quirk or hobby, and the two find out that
xxthey each got a new soulmark- decide to go on a quest
xxtogether to find their soulmates, learning things about each
xxother along their travels until they eventually piece together
xxthat they are each other's soulmates).

xx
xx
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x

Kidnap of Royalty-★★★★★
xxCharacter A, the lone prince of a wealthy and influential country, gets kidnapped from the castle by character B and is
xxheld captive until his parents agree to the man's terms. Staying at an isolated location with his kidnapper for days while
xxhis parents try to negotiate, character A and character B learn to tolerate each other and eventually come to talking terms,
xxcharacter A learning of some of the corrupt actions of his parents through character B's knowledge and roundabout tours
xxof the local towns. Never allowed to leave the castle prior to this, character A begins to side with character B's beliefs and
xxthey become sidekicks of some sort, trying to stop injustice (leading to an eventual relationship).
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:26 pm

hi i'm ploegy and i'm gonna keep this nice and simple

i am a veteran roleplayer looking for a couple of 1x1s, specifically fandom based. i am a semi-lit/lit roleplayer (500+ words per character) who prefers to play 1-2 characters depending on what the plot calls for. i would like my partner to at least write 300+ if possible, but i am flexible with this. i am capable of playing both male or female roles and am okay with all kinds of romance, though i will list fandom specific ships. feel free to suggest things that are not on my list below. i am always willing to try other things as well. i will bold most wanted and preferred characters in ships. if neither are bolded, i am comfortable playing either role. roleplays do not need to be based on the ships listed or include shipping at all just fyi

persona 5 ;; ren / ann, ren / ryuji, ryuji / ann, futaba / yusuke, makoto / haru, oc x oc, feel free to suggest others
      ➳danganronpa ;; open to many ships, have strong preference for dr2. might possibly be willing to do oc based
      fire emblem ;; awakening based, fates based, echoes based, three houses based
      ➳splatoon ;; agent 3 / agent 8, oc / oc
      ➳pokespe / pokemon ;; ruby / sapphire, black / white, anything involving gold, oc / oc
      ➳loz: botw ;; pretty much open for anything here
      ➳bnha ;; preferably oc / oc
      ➳multifandoms / crossovers ;; totally up for throwing around ideas for this and making crack ships or something
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:26 pm

about me
    heya! i'm yukki, but you can call yuki. like most others here, i'm looking for one or two roleplay
    partners. here's some stuff you should know about me :
      - i live in sgt/gmt+8
      - i have school and band, so i may not be active all time
      - i can post at least one time a week, unless something comes up
      - i consider myself somewhat semi-lit. i'll usually write 200 words per character
      - the lowercase is intentional
      - i'm okay with any pairing and have no preference for which gender i'm playing
      - i prefer animanga fcs, but i'll use realistic fcs if wanted
      - i'll only roleplay on threads or on discord
    expectations
    my expectations of you are pretty simple :
      - can mirror my posts, or at least 150 words per post
      - willing to contribute to plot
      - friendly
    what i'm looking for
    here are the things i'm interested in! please note that i'm only interested in roleplaying ocs. i h
    ave pretty much zero interest in roleplaying canon characters, sorry! those in bold are ones i h
    ave high muse for right now.
      - any original rp, feel free to hmu with an idea!! some ideas below too vv
      xx- delinquent x normal student
      xx- some kind of survival game?
      xx- human exorcist in a school of youkai/monsters
      - feel free to hmu with some tumblr starters too
      - hanahaki disease au
      - anything fantasy or isekai related
      - dystopian world with rpg-like elements, similar to yakushoku distopiary
      - idols, can be kpop idols or something similar to ensemble stars! or love live!
      - danganronpa
      - tokyo ghoul
      - soul eater
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me