Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:52 am

Hi! I'm looking for some roleplays! If any of the ideas below sound like something you'd be interested in, please pm me!

About me:
-Online everyday, can probably reply at least twice a day
-Will roleplay any gender or sexuality ( I will also do any pairing but prefer fxf as I find it easiest to rp)
-I'm super friendly and love ooc chat, so never be afraid to pm me about anything
-Can do around 2 or 3 detailed paragraphs, but also really like more laid back roleplays with shorter responses as well (I tend to just mirror my partner's posts)

About you:
-Willing to help contribute to the plot of the rp
-Friendly to talk to
-Tell me if you don't want to do the roleplay anymore, don't just stop replying

Roleplays I'm interested in right now:
(Bold = craving)

Fandoms:
-Homestuck - something ships related maybe (don't have too many ideas but really love roleplaying from this fandom)
-Harry potter - Drarry, wolfstar or something with OCs
-Detroit: Become Human - only interested in oc stuff for this fandom - I have a few ideas for this but feel free to message me about it

Non-fandom/ random ideas:
-Road trips:
-Two friends on a road trip/ two friends on a road trip who fall in love along the way (would rather do fxf for this but will do any if you want to do something different)
-Fantasy creatures - (werewolves, shifters, mermaids etc)
-Prince/princesses of rival kingdoms who fall in love

Please pm me if you'd be interested in any of these! Other fandoms of mine can be found on my profile, and I'd be interested in roleplaying all of those too so feel free to message me about that too!
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i wonder

Postby sun » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:18 am

x
x

x
        x

xx
        fandom based rps

xxxx.assassin's creed ( aus likely )
        xxxxxxxxfaves: altaïr and co.,
        xxxxxxxxxdesmond miles

xxxx.dc comics / dc in general
        xxxxxxxxfaves: justice leaguers,
        xxxxxxxxgothamites in general

xxxx.disney ( can be "our version" )
        xxxxxxxxfaves: princess aurora,
        xxxxxxxxxtamatoa, ursula

xxxx.dragon age
        xxxxxxxxfaves: grey wardens

xxxx.sonic the hedgehog
        xxxxxxxxfaves: everyone

xxxx.multifandom
        xxxx.probably other fandoms?? suggest me

"original" rps

xxxx.anything medieval honestly
        xxxx.i'm also into crime stuff
        xxxx.androids/robots are also cool
        xxxx.and mythical creatures
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxx
        about rp

xxxx.romance not necessary
        xxxx.more drama the better
        xxxx.aus and headcanons are good ye
        xxxx.i don't play as ocs in fandom
        xxxxxxbased rps ( unless heavily
        xxxxxxpersuaded ) sorry

about you

xxxx.knows + follows cs rules
        xxxx.writes minimum of ~150 words
        xxxxxxper post and/or per character
        xxxx.fine with slow replies
        xxxx.can rp as anyone you want,
        xxxxxxcanon or oc

about me

xxxx.usually writes around 500 words, can
        xxxxxxgo over 1000 if needed/wanted
        xxxx.proper grammar & punctuation when
        xxxxxxroleplaying + heavy mirroring
        xxxx.fine with any gender & sexuality
        xxxx.no daily replies + has memory issues
        xxxx.it's rare to see me rp more than one
        xxxxxxcharacter at a time
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:46 am

██████████████████
      ██████████████████

┌─────────────────────┐

'
about me; hello! I'm wildsight or just wild for short and I'm a
animal loving teen living in the est zone. I consider myself a
semi-lit roleplayer writing around 300+ words per post. I'm a
active user on just about every day. I can post multiple times
a day though it really depends on the plot and my muse. I'm
one to follow the plot of the roleplay, though plot twists are
always welcomed. I can roleplay 2-4 characters though I'm a
lways open to doing more. I also have social anxiety, so plea
se be patient if it takes awhile for me to respond! my apolog
ies but I only do mxf romance roleplays.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

'
from you; I would like at least five sentences per post from yo
u and someone who is relatively active. also someone who will
let me know if their going to be inactive for awhile. i'm always
up for ooc, so friendly roleplayeres are welcomed.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

'
interests; anything involving animals, dragons, elemental wol
ves, animals with powers, werewolves and vampires, horses,
dogs, cats, warriors, wings of fire, sth, survivors.
pm me if interested !

└─────────────────────┘
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aw shoot, here we go again

Postby guar » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:16 pm

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (im usually 500-800 words, depends on muse, how busy i am and what im given, it can reach up to 1000+ words) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based. i can become very anxious and busy at times which will hinder my ability to reply consistently, as well as being part of a few group roleplays and i tend to prioritise those since thats multiple people waiting on me.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that, im not overlly fond of 1/2 sentence replies but i can manage that if need be i just might lose interest. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha. if i forget feel free to give me a nudge if i've not given you a reason!

fandoms: heart means more muse for it

how to train your dragon
      - ocs sorta preferred here? could canon though
    jurrasic park / world ♥♥♥
      - d i n o s a u r s !!! can be based on working in the parks or maybe a rescue mission like in fallen kingdom?
    marvel
      - ocs more preferred here - maybe classic villain & hero?
    fruits basket ♥♥♥
      - ocs or canons work !! super big love for fruits basket rn after the reboot !!
    supernatural
      - mm ocs might be better here but i can attempt canons?
    the walking dead game
      - canons and ocs, chill w/ most ships
    z-nation
    elder scrolls series
      - ocs preferred - i'm a huge lover of beastraces
    star wars
      - ocs preferred, can be romance based with common/uncommon pairings such as jedi & bounty hunter, jedi & sith, pilot & jedi, etc
    miraculous ladybug
    harry potter
      - ocs preferred
    dungeons and dragons
      - mainly referring to the character creation here, falls more into purely fantasy based roleplay though - i have plenty of characters for this, might be better with a small group?
    into the spiderverse
      - spidersonas are fun :0

non-fandoms: heart means more muse for it

dinosaurs
      - i , , ,, love them ,, so much - something like jurassic park where theres a park of dinosaurs and it involves working with them, alternatively something like ark where they're stranded on an island with dinosaurs :0
    apocalypse
      - cool with any plots for this one !! im !! big love for zombies n stuff!!
    superpowers ♥♥♥
      - i'm cool with anything honestly, could be one of those typical hiding from being discovered thing, or an x-men-esque deal with a scohol for them to train. can have romance. i have ,,, lotsa ocs for this
    space travel / adventuring
      - maybe something involving space travel ranging from fleeing a dying planet to being a crew of space pirates, i'm chill with whatever :0
    fantasy creatures ♥♥♥
      - classical werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires etc - can be romance as well either between and human and a creature or even a creature and a creature, such as a ghost and werewolf and so on.
    pirates and merfolk
      - self explanatory, really, i'm cool with either the pirate or merperson
    classic prince(ss) being kidnapped
      - chill with either role
    anything
      - seriously!!! just hit me up and throw ideas at me!! fantasy are huge bonuses!!

dialogue prompts: this can be for fandom and non-fandom, choose as many as you'd like, get creative!

“I know you’re new to having a human form, so if you need anything, just ask,”
    “Okay, now I'm panicking!”
    “Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    “How many cups of coffee have you had!?” “No idea, I’ve stopped using cups like two days ago.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “Gods you really are a mess.” “You sure your hero name isn’t Captain Obvious? I mean really that was quite the leap of logic you took there.”
    “I’ve been averaging about three hours of sleep a night lately; my days are running together at this point.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “You retired from being a superhero to be a rehab group leader?”
    “Do I have any idea why I am friends with this idiot? Nope. Do I like that I am friends with them? No. Would I change that willingly? Absolutely not.”
    “For the record, I’m telling you right now that this is a bad idea.” “Bad idea, learning experience, what’s the difference?”
    “Je t'aime, ma chérie.” “What did you just say?” “Uh… That I really like cherries!”
    “It’s the end of the world, as we know it, and I feel-” “Like death because I’m stuck working with a bunch of fools, lets get going.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!”
    “Everyone treats you different once resurrected.”
    “Okay, first of all: I’ve never said one coherent thing in my entire life.”
    “What the hell happened to your car?” “It was the dog or the oncoming traffic. I chose the oncoming traffic.”
    “Alright, I want to say, just for the record, this was in no way my idea, and I disapprove of it immensely.” “Objection noted.”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “They’re reptilian hillbillies. Or as we call them, Tail-Gators.”
    “A'ight, cool, thanks for saving me and nursing me back to health but can you please stop staring at me while I sleep? Its unnerving.”
    “The best way to avoid authorities is to travel by catapult.”
    “I don’t care if the world burns around us, as long as I have you.”
    “I don’t have a single brain cell. In fact I have negative seven brain cells.” “...This explains a lot, honestly.”
    “You know what they say, comedy is just horror with a punchline.”
    “Wait, you didn’t tell me your name.” “It’s better if you don’t know.”
    “Good news! I brought you some time!” “The bad news?” “It's not a lot of time!”
    “What is that?” “Anti theft protection! Nobody’s gonna want to steal this thing if this is the first thing they see when they open it up!”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 pm

HI, I'm wolfi. and I've been looking for anyone who is willing to start a 1x1 with me! I am already in one with my good friend/penpal and I was looking for another one, I am on most of the time during the week when I won't have homework since I'm starting up school again and I'm on a lot on weekends. I'm a huge geek for Harry Potter, Marvel (mostly The Avengers), Disney's Descendants, Supernatural, Riverdale, Sam and Colby, and David Dobrik and his Vlog Squad. I am mainly experienced with female x male characters though I don't mind having a bisexual character, I'm just not used to or experienced with that sort of thing and I do not mean this as an offense. I am not a huge fan of Warriors, Anime, and Pokemon, so please don't ask If a would be willing to do rp's like that cause I most likely won't, sorry. I will probably post at least 2 or 3 times a day depending on how active we both are on the actual roleplay, and I will make sure to bump the thread if we haven't posted in a while just as a reminder. I do not do pm roleplays because it takes up too much of that kind of storage and I still message back and forth with my good friend/penpal so I would be willing to make the thread if you want me to. I also have done a few rp's where I have at least two characters that are the opposite gender of each other, I do mainly small romance, action and adventure/fantasy, hence the multiple characters. I do not do animal or anything like that, sorry.
Edit: ATM I am really looking for an Avengers or Spider-Man rp so check out that part in my fandoms section! I am also not doing any kitsune type rp's or face claims since that's just not my style but you can feel free to use them!

This is rated 1-3, 1 being I will most likely not do it and 3 being I will absolutely do it. 2 is somewhere along the lines of maybe, depends on the role. I will also underline the role I prefer and/or would be willing to play.

Types of rp's I'm interested in;
Oc's x Oc's

Magic/Fantasy-3: Such as magical personas or powers, living in different realms or universes, or kingdom vs kingdom. Preferably fem x male, maybe both if your willing to too, like royal x commoner, Siren/mermaid x human,
Plots: Alternate reality where one is transported through their favorite book and meets their favorite character and falls in love? Also Pm me!
Superhero/Villain-2/3: Such as superhuman or regular hero like a genius, billionaire, philanthropist lol x another one of those or a villain. I can do either role or gender if you want me to also.
Plots: Pm me!
College romance-1/2: Such as Sorority x Frat, or normal two different schools, I'll do whichever for this one but I already have an oc relating to this so I might want to do that or another one that I will make if we choose this.
Plots: Rival schools? Pm me!
High school sweethearts-1/2: Such as like geek x jock, or popular x outcast. I will gladly do whichever you would like me to do! I do mostly female though, just a reminder.
Plots: I have a few ideas but please Pm me!
Pirates/Merpeople-2/3: Such as like Pirates of the Caribbean but not at the same time lol if you get what I mean, I will most likely do a female pirate if you ask to do this one but I can do both genders!

Fandom
Harry Potter-3: fem Oc x male Oc (will do both or opposite if need be) Slytherin x Gryffindor, Gryffindor x Gryffindor, Slytherin x Hufflepuff. Slytherin is my main go-to because I am one lol, Cannon x Cannon (can do whichever gender you prefer me to do and my own choice also if we have multiple characters) so like Harry, Ron, Draco, Neville, Seamus, Dean, or Oliver Wood, or Cannon x Oc (will do either or both, but I prefer Oc in this type of relationship.) Will do either era, Harry or Maurader.
Marvel-2/3: fem Oc x male Oc, Cannon x Oc (will do either or both) so like Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Peter Parker, Thor, Loki, or Hawkeye, probably won't do Cannon x Cannon because I don't necessarily ship any of them except Peter Parker and MJ or Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter. Sorry shippers lol
Plots: Pm me! But I am open for a Civil War to Endgame plot, meaning it's all those movies leading to the end of Endgame and we could continue with our own plot after or if it's Spidey then we can follow far from home and Homecoming also, for one of the characters and an oc, preferably Peter Parker or Steve Rogers.
Descendants-2/3: fem Oc x male Oc (will do both if need be) Vk x Ak, Vk x Vk, Ak x Ak, Cannon x Cannon (can do whichever gender you prefer me to do and my own choice also if we have multiple characters), or Cannon x Oc (will do either or both, but I prefer Oc in this type of relationship) so like Harry Hook, Jay, Carlos, Ben, or Gil.
Supernatural-1/2: Cannon x Oc (I can either one depending on both our preference) so like Sam or Dean, I haven't decided if I would do Oc x Oc, but I know for sure no Cannon x Cannon ^check the bio for reasoning.
Riverdale-1/2: fem Oc x male Oc (Will do both or opposite if need be) Southsider x Southsider, Southsider x Northsider, Northsider x Northsider, Cannon x Cannon (can do whichever gender you prefer me to do and my own choice also if we have multiple characters), or Cannon x Oc (will do either or both) so like Jughead, Archie, Reggie, Sweetpea, or Fangs.

Things I'm good at:
~coding
~grammar (when I try lol)
~coming up with ideas and letting my creative juices flow
~playing mostly female or straight male Oc's
Things I'm not good at:
~playing more than 3 characters
~playing gay or other sexualities, I don't have experience so I apologize.
~I sometimes run off-topic but I tend to try and fix it the best I can

Just a side note but I use Grammarly to help with occasional things in my posts so if I have a typo or it sounds weird in a place that's mostly the reason because sometimes it doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. I'm also in Eastern standard time! Fell free to take a look at this and let me know! Another thing is I lean more towards oc's because I'm not great at doing cannon, especially male so I might deny doing cannon since it is fairly difficult for me, sorry if it's any hassle in advance.
~wolfi. :3
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit to lower roleplayer. However, sometimes I might end up going lower if I happen to have either a low muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write. In other words writers block. Despite this, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. Whether it be a one lined sentence or a full on paragraph, I will do what I can to mirror that post. When it comes to gender, I don't really mind just as long as I can play both. While I am open to suggestions and ideas, I won't always agree to all of them. Especially if an idea or suggestion makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Also, please be patient if I don't reply straight away. I tend to be a little bit busier during the weeks and therefore replies will be slow. However, I do tend to be a tiny bit more active during the weekends. I'll let you know if I need to leave for an extended amount of time, so you won't have to worry if I suddenly vanish. I'm not rude, and as I have mentioned before, am open to different ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
Star wars clone wars (Possibly focusing more on the clone troopers?)(really want)
Star wars (Force awakens, Rebels, etc.)
Jurassic world/park (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
K9 unit
Shapeshifters (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
Jurassic world/park (really want)
Rainbow six siege
Terra Nova
Primeval
Httyd (any film/series)(really want)
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fnaf wanted!

Postby ĸιттιe » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:06 pm

hello, thanks for reading! be sure to read what's in quotes:

topics of interest wrote:fnaf related
--OR--
animal related, such as
warriors or survivors
about me (: wrote:-young adult
-female
-est
-OCs
-very active
-years exp
-semi-lit
-nervous* (see bottom)
-willing to chat outside rp
-capitalizes only pronouns
-very understanding
(flexible) requirements wrote:-male (absolutely required)
-semi-lit
-active daily
-patient
-canon(mostly op)
-(op)be springtrap <3 <3
-(op)be afton <3 <3
-fnaf knowledge
-(op)fnaf fan character knowledge
^I can teach above

some info for the two options:
-FNAF 1 or 2 location, unless we do a custom location
-preferred
-1x1 only
-canon animatronic preferred, OC accepted
-romantic (human x human, spirit x human)
*there are two options for this: fan-based roleplay or story based roleplay. ask me what I mean!*
----
-cats
-significantly less wanted
-1x1 preferred, open to groups
-adventure
-feral accepted, furry accepted

*I am pretty insecure about roleplaying so I apologize for that. it has been many years since I've even attempted a roleplay, so I might be a little uncomfortable at first. this shouldn't be noticeable though. hence why I just want it to be a 1x1 but I can maybe do groups later?
>PM me if you're interested, please! have had no replies so far!

under construction; removed a lot of junk, more organized, added more valuable info.

edit: I'm potentially looking for some sort of "survivors" based roleplay; a dog pack type roleplay (not canon). I'm not on my laptop right now to make all of this fit in with the rest but if you're interested pm me.
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skimming's 1x1 search ❤︎

Postby reaper76 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:14 pm

what i'm looking for;
{bold = role i want to play}

● college student x college student
● leader x newbie
{assassins, clan/tribe, etc.}
● spider-verse:
oc x oc
miles & peter {not shipping}
● detroit: become human:
android oc x human oc
● httyd:
oc x oc
● wings of fire:
oc x oc {any tribes}
● camp camp:
david x daniel
just playing around with characters?
{discord only}
● south park:
aged up to high-school age
kyle x cartman
{discord only}
hi, i'm skimming.

about me;
- i'm a girl who has a job, school, and other things going on, so i can post
every 3 days minimum
- est timezone
- semi-lit poster
- i only really play male characters, and in romance rps i only really do
mxm
- i only do age gaps of 5 years max and both must be either minors or
both
adults
- i post on the forums with signatures disabled
- with certain roleplays, i prefer to play them on discord
about you;
- please understand my schedule is pretty chaotic
- 200+ words per post
- posts on forums with signatures disabled {or discord with certain plots}
- willing to talk out a plot and ideas
- able to post every 3ish days, i'm rather lenient with schedules though
- proper grammar/spelling 90% of the time
- please let me know when you can't post for an extended amount of time
- please don't just drop the roleplay. if you've lost your muse or just don't
want to roleplay anymore, please just let me know. i completely
understand losing passion and inspiration for a roleplay, i just like knowing
what's going on c:

reaper76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shoot a pm

Postby kieranwilcox » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:31 pm

hey! my is kieranwilcox but you could call
me kieran. so i’m looking for a partner.
i reply pretty often,everyday at least one
time. i only do mxf and could write up to
1000+ words per post. i expect you to at least
write one paragraph. I only do realistic
fcs and I expect you to add onto the plot.

what i will do
fandoms

• teen wolf
• the 100
• the fosters
• twd
• scream
• GOSSIP GIRL
• teotfw
• tfios
• divergent
• hunger games
• maze runner
• GREYS ANATOMY
x
non fandom
x
• dystopian world
• teenage runways
• reality tv show
• song plots
• high school(plot)
• zombie apocalypse
• love/hate relationship
• werewolf/hunter
• forbidden romance
• superhero’s
• bad boy x good girl
• bad boy x lonely girl
• bad girl x lonely boy
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm

-------------------------------------------
    im only interested in roleplays
    with romance - though not to the
    point that it overpowers the plot

at the time of posting, i am only
    looking for mxf
    i would like to play the female role!

fae, preferably night court *****
    human x fae

shape shifter ****
    human x shifter

world of warcraft ***
    ?? x ??

divergent ****
    initiate x ??

apocalypse / alien invasion ***
    human x invader /
    survivor x survivor

fallen angel ****
    human x fallen

I am also 100% open to new ideas
    and concepts!
    Feel free to PM me!
------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
...but you can also refer to me as rue, sun or sunder!
I have a lot of experience roleplaying, but recently due to work and travel,
i took a long hiatus; however, i am now seeking something casual!
As of right now, i have a lot of time on my hands so you can expect
multiple responses daily, depending on my mood and muse.
I prefer semi-literate. I tend to enjoy roleplays more when
they are immersive! World, character, and plot
development are crucial!

I am very friendly so you can expect a lot of chatter ooc; so
if this bothersome, then i am not the partner for you! I like to make
friends with those i RP with, as I feel it helps us form a
stronger bond in and out of character.
Lots of communication make for more fun RPs c:
i prefer to think of plots with my partner!
i feel as though that makes the roleplay feel
more 50/50, and it helps us both get what we want out of the story.

currently, i am only interested in straight romantic
roleplays - without the romance overpowering
the plot! we need some action in there, baby!
As a side note, i fully support LGBTQ+! I am just not interested in
anything other than mxf roleplays at the moment! c:
i prefer to play females! apologies for any inconveniences
this causes!

i am looking for a fun,
charismatic individual
who doesn't mind playing the
male roll!
someone who doesn't mind a lot of chatter ooc;
i like making new friends, and it helps us
develop a better bond while RPing!
semi-lit. i completely
understand writer's block
and am totally okay with a few full
sentences.
as long as you help move along the
story, have
excellent character/world building, and
like to have fun with your RP, that's
what matters!

Last edited by ruin on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me