A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 am

@animals; no problem just figured I'd check with you ^^ just let me know when I should and I'll make their form
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Thanks Cas! Here are the newest warriors of EagleClan:

Darkpaw has been named Darkclaw
Blazepaw has been named Blazefrost

For the record, we'll say that Russetswirl finished Blazefrost's training.

So the plan is to roleplay out Hornetpaw's warrior ceremony as well as all the kits' apprentice ceremonies, but if I remember correctly, Wolfpaw was being killed off? Unless that's been changed or I misunderstood something.

The only things I can see that still need updating on the front page are that Bramblepaw (Axel) and Fawn need to be added to the allegiances, but other than that, everything looks good! I assume Bramble and Fawn's apprentice ceremonies will be done with the others.

As far as other changes go, I honestly forget if I've established how many lives South had before, but he did lose one to the illness during the skip, so we'll say he's at 8 now. Cas, What do you think about putting a leader's lives on the front page?

@Stormy&Cas, Ooo both Falcon and Storm having a crush on Dusty should be fun~ cx

About Sunflare and Creamflower's new litter, we did discuss it but never actually worked out all the details, but yeah they probably wouldn't have tried for more kits until their first ones were a bit older. I was thinking Creamflower could've gotten pregnant when Poppy and Dust were 4 or 5 moons old, so the kits would either be newborns or right about to be born. But Animals, if you prefer we can have Cream get pregnant now and put off the kits' birth until the next time-skip. I'll leave it up to you c:

Also yeah, I felt like I needed another tom in EagleClan so I went and changed Emberkit's gender to male. He might not be able to have kits...but he might. 👀 We shall see.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:03 pm

I'll probably do a little character development for Streamspot, Bearsong, and Bramblepaw on my post with all their forms. I'll update this with a link to it later when finished.

@Cas I love Bearsong's name! Very unique.

Since Bramblepaw was raised alongside Red, Wren, Bright, and Evening I'm going to assume he feels just like their littermate, and slightly acts like a big brother to all of them since kitten's development moves quickly. As long as everyone is okay with that! If you want a different type of relationship with him let me know.

@stormy I'm assuming Foxcloud would have accepted Bramblekit pretty easily and I'm thinking they'll probs have a CloudtailxBrindleface type of relationship from the books. If you want them to have something different just PM me. =)

I also think Bramblepaw will be a very big flirt like his dad, so if any females want to have a tiny mutual crush lmk. It will probably be a lot more innocent than South bc of his age. Once the Acorn x Russet kits get older he'll probably be flirting with all those girls.

Still working on Lillackit and Pinekits final personalities but I'll update their forms a bit too so you can get a thought of what they'll be like.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:17 pm

@Paws; Yeah I would of assumed that Bramblepaw and Foxcloud would have that kind of relationship. Ooo yeah that's true he isn't fully related to RussetxAcorn's kits he could be all flirty with so I could see him flirting with maybe Sorrelkit 👀
    I'm sure Redkit would love having a brother since he's the only one in his litter that's a boy lol
    I also was thinking Bearsong and Blizzardclaw would still have a good friendship/relationship even though she is now a warrior.

@amnesia; let me know what you think of how the mentorship of Blazepaw/Russetswirl would of been. Also just bringing up the fact Russetswirl was probably in the medicine den for like half a moon from the same sickness the other cats had but he was the only survivor despite his age. He probably would of had help of someone taking over his training those few days.

@everyone; Let me know if any friendships could of been formed during the timeskip with any of my cats
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:15 am

@Stormy
I kind of imagine that training had been going alright till RussetSwirl caught the sickness since around that time I imagine BlazePaw's mother died(BlazePaw probably assumed Russet would also die). When RussetSwirl returned to training him, their relationship was rocky as BlazePaw has become cold and even a bit cruel with his words at times.

I'm honesty kind of imagining that BlazePaw has almost completely lost his faith in starclan at this point and blames them for the death of his previous mentor and his mother. As time went on, he's grown bitter and fears getting close to anyone else since they could leave him as well.
BlazePaw has become edgy lol but I imagine he needed to place the blame for the loss of his mentor and mother on something and Starclan was the first thing he thought of
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:06 am

@Cradily I guess we can have Creamflower become pregnant now and have her give birth in the next time skip!

Also I cant wait to see what happens since both Falconkit and Stormkit will have a crush on Dustkit! LOL!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:12 am

Awww Poppykit and Dustkit are going to have younger siblings!!! That's so cute :3

@stormy, I think Poppypaw and Falconpaw would be friends! Poppy's probably so excited to be an apprentice so that he can spend more time with both Falconpaw and Stormpaw again

Oh, and as for Ivypaw's name, I don't mind if Albino wants to rp the ceremony, but I was thinking that Robinwind would probably give her her full name around 12/13 moons
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 am

@amnesia; awe poor Russetswirl, he probably felt bad for falling ill and then turns out to be fine and deals with Blazepaw being all like that. He would probably keep trying though to be his friend.

@Cj; yeah I thought they would for sure become friends c: probably will be excited that they will be sharing the den with them

@cradily; also Foxcloud is paying attention, Southstar better watch out c: she sees the similarity between her kits that looks like Southstar and Bramblepaw. She finds it doubtful that he just found this kit 👀

@everyone; Messfur is the acting role of father for Stagleap's kits though he isn't the father during the time skip they had became friends. He was the one that Stagleap confined in and told about the kits and though he doesn't know who the father actually is, he decided to help her provide a father figure for the kits. Just to restate; they aren't together
    (yet if at all) but they are very good friends at this point. If any questions just message me here on CS or on discord (I'll probably reply faster on discord; stormy#1695). Because of this I am adjusting Mudkit's personality though, the kits would just think he is the father and not knowing he isn't otherwise unless at some point Stagleap and Messfur tell them.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:05 am

I would like for Ivypaw to have a naming ceremony c:
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:27 pm

I really cant wait for Creamflower to get pregananant again! If you get that reference I love you! LOL! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me