Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby quiixxy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:35 pm

i am going to keep this short and sweet <3

heyo, my name's tch. i am currently in search of a
laid back roleplay partner. i currently will not drastically
code responses since i'm on mobile a lot.

some things about me ♥
▸ i'm in the est time zone
▸ i usually do three + sentences & i try to mirror my partners response
▸ i'm pretty easy to communicate with & i try to contribute to forming
the plot as much as i can !
▸ i am comfortable with homosexual & heterosexual relationships but i
tend to roleplay homosexual relationships rather than heterosexual.
▸ i like doing song based plots,,if that makes sense

fandom ideas
naruto
obito x kakashi au, madara x hashirama, sasuke x jugo, pm me for more !
i'd also like to do a fem. oc x fem. oc !

how to get away with murder
▸ connor walsh x oliver hampton ((i'm on season three so maybe we can
do something that takes place in season three ??))

non-fandom ideas
war machine au
▸ this is going to be hard to explain so if you'd like further details
pm me ! basically we create ocs (i already have one) based off of
war machines. tanks, ships, guns, ect. then we create an au where
they were together / basically any plot you'd do with regular humans
you can do with this ! this is great for people who love history.

highschool
▸ preferably with a small group of people but i would be willing to do a
1 x 1 ! i would like to roleplay a group of kids rather than stick to two characters
and one plot. i am a sucker for side plots and all that junk no one likes ;;))
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:51 am

Momoko_Kumori wrote:
Momoko_Kumori wrote:
About Me:
Hiya, friends. I am looking for new friends to role-play with. I have a whole list of role-plays that I would love to do. But I will get to that later; I want to give you a little bit of information about me.

What You Can Expect From Me:
- I am a semi-literate role-player (One to three paragraphs; more if needed)
- I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- I am straight, but I am not against Gays or Lesbians (Though, I will not role-play them, unless it deals with a shipping that I know of)
- I can play both genders (Strangely enough)
- I am on most of the day, besides when I am at work
- I reply whenever I get on
- I will tell you when I am leaving for a vacation
- I love using OCs, so please make your own characters if you want
- I will try my best make my forms and replies fancy if you want it fancy

What I Expect From You:
- You can play both genders
- You tell me when you will disappear or when you have writer’s block
- You tell me when you are going to be busy and when you are leaving for a bit
- If you think we need to change something, please…PLEASE let me know (We can work out a new plot)
- You are a semi-literate role-player as well (One Paragraph at least)

My List of Role-Plays ((Bold, Underline, and Italic are topics I really want to do)):

Web-series
Red vs Blue (7/5)
Marble Hornets {Based of the game 'Slender'} (8/5)
X-Ray and Vav (5/5)
RWBY (10/10)
Camp Camp (10/10)

TV Shows
Naruto (both series and Konoha High) (100000/5)
Power Rangers Samurai (7/5)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (5/5)
The Secret Saturdays (5/5)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (5/5)
Loonatics Unleashed (4/5)
Young Justice (6/5)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (5/5)
Supernatural {CW version} [I have a plot; it would be a CastielxOC] (5/5)
Arrow {CW version} (5/5)
The Vampire Diaries {CW version} (5/5)
Doctor Who {9th, 10th and 11th Doctor} (10/5)
Miraculous Ladybug (20/10)
Gravity Falls (15/10)

Movies
The Avengers (5/5)
Any Marvels Movie (5/5)
Thor Movies ((LokixOC role-play)) (10/5)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ((Best Movie Ever! :D )) (10/5)
Kingsman: The Secret Service (10/5) ~~Really want to role-play this movie, PLEASE!~~

POTC (5/5)
Star Wars ((Original Movies or Clone Wars {Animated})) (5/5)

Video Games
Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter (6/5)
Detroit: Become Human {Looking for a Connor x OC} (100/10)

Conclusion
I'm willing to try anything new. Please message me if you would like to One x One role-play with me. I look forward to meeting all of my new friends.

Good-bye! :D
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝―vernorexia's search❞

Postby serendipity- » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:32 am

Hi there, just call me Noodle! I'm your average artsy college
student and this is my quick makeshift post. I do roleplays the most on google docs,
Wattpad, and lastly here. I highly prefer fxf and sometimes do mxf. I am currently
only in the mood for fandom. Unless you have a great plot for a fantasy of royalty
roleplay, only ask about fandoms. Well I would like to try my alien OC... I write no less than
5 sentences, and do multiple paragraphs. If my mood is better I write better. If we are
on CS my only rules are 85 or less font and signatures disabled. Please reply at least one to
two times a day and communicate if you are going to leave. Looking for long term. (Well long
for chickensmoothie because honestly they don't last long in my experience) I've really had a
problem with this site doing that! I say please do one to three posts per day unless I know you
are gone. But instead, please do one or two posts the whole week!!! What's with that? If you
are going to roleplay with me please don't be that kind of person. Be active!

Preffered Role Really want Super craving!

She-Ra
Scorpia x Catra
Adora x Catra (Don't feel like roleplaying canon version anymore only fluffy au)
Catradora Miraculous AU
Other Catradora AU
Bow x Glimmer
Adora x Glimmer
Bow x Perfuma
Pertrapta
Spinerella x Netossa maybe
Scorpia x OC
Other character x OC
Reverse AU
Scorpia x Catra x Adora (no not polyamorous not into that.
it's an I love you both who do I choose love triangle thing)
Will take your ship suggestions because honestly I might be forgetting something

Gravity Falls
Mabel x Pacifica
Bill x Mabel
Wendy x Tambry
Cool AUs

Steven Universe

Gorillaz
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:08 am

█████████████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

expectations:
- i do code a bit, but all i require is that your text is size 75-85
- at least 100 words per character, i lose muse very quickly if it's lower
- decent grammar and spelling, doesn't have to be perfect!
- preferably friendly and chat about our ocs and other ooc stuff,
but isn't required
- be willing to nudge me if i don't reply for a bit, i forget stuff a lot lol

looking for:
- dystopian sci fi, especially with rebellions and stuff
-teenage runaways, any setting, just want dumb kids
- fantasy anything, including elder scrolls or a:tla
- highschool with some sort of plot
- vampire/supernatural stuff
- criminals or undercover cop x criminal
-honestly anything if it's lgbt+ and has some angst
about me:
i. i'm in central standard and online pretty often, but i also have low muse a lot oops ii. can play any gender or pairing (including nb), have
the most experience with fxf, and have trouble with mxf. guess i'm too gay for it iii. i have a discord, and will rp on there or threads
iv. write between 150-400 words per character, or mirror as best i can v. can play multiple character, but i'm better with two or less
vii. cool with platonic rps!
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneyAmy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 am

JuneyAmy wrote:
JuneyAmy wrote:
So, i’ll try to keep it short.

About myself:
My username might be JuneyAmy but everywhere else people will know me as Juney or Junes. Sometimes StormJunes. Feel free to call me Juney , i’d rather you use Junes only when you know me a little better.
Im a female [removed]. I adore all animals. I love movies and series. I am, however, Dyslexic and English is NOT my native language so you can expect a ton of errors - they can be minor but they can also be huge x3

What i will and wont do :
In any and all rp’s i will play at the least one female. I do not mind playing fxf or fxm, as long as i can play atleast one female im okay.

I will not do anything that isnt allowed on cs.

I will NOT EVER do an animal only rp. Shapeshifters is more then fine, but i will not do only wolves or cats etc.

What rp’s i wanna do:
Horse and rider
Pokemon
Shapeshifter
Twilight if it has an intresting plot? Maybe. It’s been a long while since i’ve done that.
Vampire

What i wont do:
Only animal rp’s
AVENGERS. PLEASE. NO.
Rp’s that you’re forced to reply multiple times a day with 20lines per post. I simply can’t.
Idk any more actually xD feel free to throw some stuff at me. Note that i have been able to mirror though, i’m fine mirroring if you give me something to work with. I can do i think about 7 lines.

21 august 19:20

24 augusg 20:37 ;-;
ImageImage
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Hey everyone! My username is JuneyAmy,
but feel free to call me Juney, Amy, or whatever
you can think of ^_^ I'm an experienced roleplayer,
i already roleplay for about 7 years! I can do from
1 line, until 30+ sentences , but since i'm from
Holland, my English isn't the greatest. I am a huge
fan of Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen,and Renee
Felice Smith, they are amazing people ^_^ i love
NCIS: L A too (: I had a Flight rising account too ,but banned for no reason
i lived with family who also did play FR, we never sent anything to eachother or gifted but we both got banned. I also play Howrse and Pokeheroes, both by the name Juney

╚═══════════════════════════╝
(pronoun,gender, and other buttons could go here!)
╔═══════════════════════════╗
My Dutch Howrse account!
╚═══════════════════════════╝
JuneyAmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: beep boop

Postby m00nmaiden » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:45 am

Hello! I'm Jamie, and are looking for 1x1's aside from the hours I spend studying for the summer. I'm open to fandom-based and realistic roleplays, and can use canon or original characters. I live in the central time zone. I can roleplay here or on Discord, though either work. I am semi-literate and tend to mirror off of my partners; I can lead though by typing at least three paragraphs minimum.

fandoms

rwby
- renora

no good nick
- I'm really really really seeking this. I will freak if anyone PM's me about this.

miraculous ladybug
- anti-hero au
- mostly just seeking marinette & adrien plots (doesn't necessarily have to be romance)
- open to any new ideas ♥

fantastic beasts and harry potter
- newtina
    -I have a really good plot for this
m00nmaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:33 am

Hello! I'm skinklegs but you can call me Ollie if you'd like.

I've been role playing for upwards of ten years and I'm pretty decent at it. I have some very well-established characters that I've been using for years, so if well-rounded and three-dimensional characters are something you value in a role play partner, you've come to the right reptile. Character development is like, my whole thing, and I will straight sit with you and talk about our characters for hours if you feel like it. I average about 400-600 words per post and would like a partner around the same level, but I value quality over quantity.

I like to role play either on Discord or on the forums since my inbox sometimes fills up fast and it can be hard to keep organized. :^) I'll compromise tho, this isn't like, a rule.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff I'm interested in!

Animals!
    (Mostly dogs but listen.)

» Regular ole wilderness survival. A group of stray and/or feral dogs find each other and form a group to help one another survive. The main focus of this would be on the group dynamics and the formation of a hierarchy. I'll also do a stray dog role play in a more urban setting, but I like the high stakes that come with setting the story in the middle of nowhere: the lack of food, the competition from other predators, and the harsh climate.

» Military dogs in wartime. Ideally either WWII or a fictional war set slightly post-WWII. The most compelling idea I have for this is for civilians (and their dogs) to be forced into battle and to explore how they deal with that upheaval, but there's a few more things floating around in my head if that's not your scene. Feel free to come to me w/ ideas for this one too!

» Predator strikes up an unlikely friendship with a prey animal. I'm up for either role. If you want me to play the predator, I'll be writing a dog, and if you want me to play the prey animal, I'll probably be a rabbit or a rat! I don't really have a storyline for this one, I just like the idea of it. Maybe they could play off of each other's strengths to survive in a city or something like that.

Humans!

» Town where everything's just a little bit weird, somehow. I guess think of Nightvale. I've never listened to Nightvale but I imagine this idea is pretty similar to Nightvale's whole vibe. There's definitely something supernatural happening here, and nobody really seems to talk about it. Why? What causes it? Is it sinister, or is it just weird? And how weird can it get?

» Supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.) get together once a year every October to put on the best dang charity haunted house the world's ever seen.

» Private investigator finds themselves in deep trouble with the missing person they were hired to find. Now they're on the run from who knows who, and they can't go to the police. Would very much like this to be a romance between two women. I will be playing a female character at least! I don't have much of a role preference, but if I had to choose, I'd play the investigator.

Fandoms!

» Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I prefer GNG but I'll do something set pretty much anywhere in the timeline. I don't follow the manga tho so I know next to nothing about what happened post-Hougen lol. Would prefer to use exclusively OCs for this one.

» Soul Eater. I have, unfortunately, gotten back into this friggen show for the first time since middle school. I'll do pretty much anything with this one, I just like the setting. I'll do OCs (I like playing weapons), canon (SoMa's my jam), or a mix of the two. I was into this for a long time and I think I can play all of the main characters passably at worst, I just need to shake off the rust.

» Miraculous Ladybug. Less into this one nowadays but I'm still up for it! I'll only do canon, and I very much prefer to play Marinette. I've tried writing Adrien but I don't click w/ him very well.

» Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I really enjoy the lore in these games and would love to play around with it! I don't have any plot ideas off the top of my head, but I'd be more than willing to listen to your ideas and possibly collaborate on a story! I'm more familiar with Dark Souls than Bloodborne, but I have gone thru all of the games at least once.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:06 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit to lower roleplayer. However, sometimes I might end up going lower if I happen to have either a low muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write. In other words writers block. Despite this, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. Whether it be a one lined sentence or a full on paragraph, I will do what I can to mirror that post. When it comes to gender, I don't really mind just as long as I can play both. While I am open to suggestions and ideas, I won't always agree to all of them. Especially if an idea or suggestion makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Also, please be patient if I don't reply straight away. I tend to be a little bit busier during the weeks and therefore replies will be slow. However, I do tend to be a tiny bit more active during the weekends. I'll let you know if I need to leave for an extended amount of time, so you won't have to worry if I suddenly vanish. I'm not rude, and as I have mentioned before, am open to different ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Jurassic world/park (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
K9 unit
Shapeshifters (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
Jurassic world/park (really want)
Rainbow six siege
Terra Nova
Primeval
Httyd (any film/series)(really want)
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iso

Postby Fascai » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:36 am

──────────────────────────────────────𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

I am coming off a very long hiatus from writing. In the past I'd think I was considered a high literate writer,
        and while I'm sure that ability is still in me, I'm currently interested in something very lax. I am huge on
        planning and fleshing out characters and relationships, and ideally I'd like to be able to find a partner who
        enjoys the same. I'm wanting a dedicated and ongoing role play that we visit and write for when we're able
        (although I'd be ok with chatting in between, I love making friends!). I am a college student and I'm on a 2
        week break before classes begin, so I'd plan replies according to my new schedule once the semester starts.

I'd love a Stranger Things inspired roleplay with a little romance intertwined. I'd prefer to focus on young
        adult characters, although I may be able to manage high school aged. I do have preference to female, but
        I may be swayed if the role is right.

I'd also be interested in a cute and fluffy romance. Possibly friends to lovers???? I'd like to be the female if
        at all possible, and I do have a few ideas, although nothing is concrete. We can discuss! Maybe fxf idk.
        Literally any relationship cliche. I'm your girl.

Avatar: the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra is also an interest of mine.

If this is something you'd be interested in then I'd love to hear from you!
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i wonder

Postby sun » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 am

x
x