CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:54 am

• adriana • wrote:
      may i reserver a daughter of khione, a hunter of artemis, and if possible the oracle?

Hello! 😅
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:55 am

@• adriana • - Yes! I'll edit the characters sheet c:

@Takara - Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:55 am

Can I get some quick quotes I lost my characters 😅
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:09 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:
• adriana • wrote:
      may i reserver a daughter of khione, a hunter of artemis, and if possible the oracle?

Hello! 😅

oh hello frend!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ gwendolyn arabella saunders ─

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:10 am

IF..YOU..OBEY..ALL..THE..RULES..YOU..MISS..ALL..THE..FUN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name: gwendolyn arabella saunders
nickname: gwen
pronouns: she / her
diety: khione
skin tone: very fair
eye color: pale blue
hair color: light blonde
weight: 122 lbs
height: 5 ft 5 in
build: small, thin
likes: grunge music, winter, tattoos n piercings, reptiles
dislikes: kids, romance movies, dogs, having work to do
+ traits: adventurous, courageous, easygoing, spunky
= traits: bold, creative, cocky, insecure
- traits: trouble maker, callous, impulsive, self destructive
sexuality: bisexual

physical attributes
tba
abilities + limitations
cryokinesis: the ability to freeze water, create ice or snow, and manipulate the cold. with this ability gwen is able to create and manipulate ice into any shape that she pleases; from simple ice spikes to detailed daggers. she freezes water with just a touch, and is able to bring the temperature down to below freezing with ease. gwen is also resistant to the cold and therefore is unable to grow hypothermic or freeze due to her own affinity with the snow powers. she can cause the weather to change and create a light snow, or a blizzard, as well as hail. she can concentrate her powers to one designated area, or let them reign free at a larger scale. when it comes to it heat is gwens enemy. unlike with freezing temperatures, gwen is unable to stand extreme hots. fire and heat can melt her ice back into water, or even boil the water away. summer time is her enemy. intense heat makes her fatigued and even sickly if prolonged to it for too long.
personality
the quote "here for a good time not a long time" defines gwen almost perfectly when it comes down to it. this girl is all about making the most of the moment and having a good time. to her life is about what you make it, and she wants to make it the best as possible for herself. in her life she wants to do all that she can while she's able to do, even if some of what she does is dumb and dangerous. so it's well to say that gwen is a fun loving person, always enjoying cracking jokes and messing around with friends to get a good laugh. she lives for it, really. from the outside looking in there always seems to be a smile on her face. gwen seeks out adventure in her life, always wanting to create special and fond memories for herself to look back on when she's old. because of this gwen is often finding new trails to hike on, trees to climb, lakes, rivers or oceans to swim in, and generally being out in nature to discover whatever she can. she loves being out in nature, being very adverse to the indoors. whenever possible she's outside, either out exploring or chilling in say the grass in a park. she's quite the easygoing type as well. nothing really tends to bother her, and she's always open to changing her perspective. she has a bit of a "go with the flow" type of attitude whenever she's not off carving her own path in life. though, she can be a bit big headed at time. it isn't uncommon for her to get in over her head or overestimate her abilities to do something. this usually applies to homework or projects. for example she'll procrastinate until the night an assignment is due, believing it's not that hard or she has time to do it, only to realize the assignment is writing a ten page essay on the function of pencils and she has no clue where to start. not only is she a procrastinator but she is extremely impulsive. she's quick to jump the gun and say or do the first thing that comes to mind. if she's out exploring and finds a cave, she's running in head first without any prior thought, just excitement. she also has a hard time holding her tongue and sometimes says the wrong things to people. when it comes down to it gwen is self destructive and brings about her own downfall. having never had a liking for school she often skips to go do her own thing, such as exploring the local forest for rare flora and fauna, or loitering somewhere. this has left her with terrible grades, having to do summer school, and even repeating seventh grade. she's also destructive in terms of her friends. it always seems that she hangs around the wrong crowds that are the cause of trouble and full of problematic kids. because of this she's never known true friendship and has trouble actually connecting to positive relationships. she isn't quick to open up about herself, especially her family or home life, and always avoids talking about anything more than surface conversations. gwen also pushes people away if they try to get too close to her. in reality she's extremely insecure about herself and doesn't understand why anyone would like her as a real friend, or anything more. as said before she's always hung around problematic kids who only enjoyed causing trouble, she never actually gotten close to any of them in the sense of being friends or knowing much about them. when people try to get her to open up or be close to her she gets confused and clams up. she simply puts up barriers to force others away.
quirks
from a young age gwen has always loved the keyboard, though she never owned one until a few years ago. however, when she was gifted a used keyboard for christmas gwen immediately found youtube tutorials and taught herself how to play! she's in love with playing the keyboard as well as singing and would love to start up her own band someday. gwendolyn is also a painter. she mostly paints buildings and cityscapes, but there's occasionally a person or animal that she may paint out. her style is realistic and not all that exaggerated. oddly, though, gwen likes to paint on stones rather than canvases. whenever she's out exploring and she finds a nice smooth, round stone she takes it home to paint on. occasionally she paints on seashells as well, or a canvas. now, gwen is deathly afraid of dogs. when she was young she and her family went to a shelter to adopt a dog. the dog they were introduced to bit her after five year old her accidentally pulled on its tail while trying to stand up off of the ground. now, she has an intense fear of dogs, especially bigger breeds and those who jump. gwen has a huge love for reptiles, especially bearded dragons and snakes. sadly she is unable to own one due to the air around her, as well as her touch, always being cold and chilly. with reptiles needing heat to survive, they simply are incompatible and it breaks her heart.

phobias
cynophobia: dogs | claustrophobia: tight, enclosed spaces

ailments
n / a
short bio
mother: fanny saunders | father: nicholas saunders
f.c. free to use image from pexels
myer briggs entj
birth date + zodiac april eighteenth + aries
theme song tbd
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=url][color=#ADD8E6]G[/color][/url][color=#ADD8E6]WENDOLYN ARABELLA SAUNDERS[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#ADD8E6]age:[/color] seventeen | [color=#ADD8E6]gender:[/color] female | [color=#ADD8E6]sexuality:[/color] bisexual | [color=#ADD8E6]diety:[/color] khione
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#ADD8E6]location:[/color] here | [color=#ADD8E6]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#ADD8E6]tags:[/color] here

[/list]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ gwendolyn’s relations ─

GWENDOLYN'S..RELATIONS

name | relation
────────────────────────────────────
words words words words words words words words
name | relation
────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ maria luna black ─

WHEREVER...LIFE...PLANTS...YOU...BLOOM...WITH...GRACE
xxxname: maria luna black
xxxnickname: marrie, rea
xxxage | time as hunter: 17 | 60 yrs
xxxgender: female
xxxpronouns: she / her
xxxdeity: hunter, daughter of hecate
skin tone: olive
eye color: light brown
hair color: light brown
weight: 128 lbs
height: 5 ft 5 in
build: toned, fit
dislikes: being sick, being alone, neons, big cities
+ traits: gentle, ambitious, open-minded, flexible
= traits: fun-loving, resourceful, proud, catty
- traits: mischievous, morbid, jealous, needy
sexuality: asexual biromanic

physical attributes
maria's hair is short in length, often falling to a little after her chin, and is a medium brown in color. she doesn't like it any longer, though, she wouldn't mind a shorter haircut either. her skin is a light olive color and she doesn't really tend to tan or burn. her skin is free of freckles and beauty marks, but it isn't clear. she has scars over her body, though she calls them trophies. the majority of scars are on her back and are a lighter tone than her skin. there's a scar that goes across the back of her neck, one that crosses over her abdomen from under the right side of her rib cage and down to her left hip, and her arms have a few scars as well. getting into fights with animals while on the hunt, or simply with dumb monsters that want to get in her way, has given her these scars. mostly because she was young and new to being a demi-god and having powers, so she was an easy target. her eyes are a pale yellow in color with white and golden flecks within the iris.
abilities + limitations
h
personality
maria is a woman with a headstrong attitude and optimistic view on life. outgoing and friendly, maria is the type to enjoy hanging out in crowds of people as well as just chill with a small group of friends. she enjoys being around people and thrives on social interaction. when talking to anyone the girl can be a little bit talkative as she very much enjoys being able to speak. she likes to talk about anything and everything from mundane topics like the weather to how someone is doing deep down. lunar can get a little too chatty, though, and not quite know when to shut her mouth. but she really likes to get to know people and gain trust and friendship with those she enjoys interacting with. maria can be quite the confident person at times. as stated before she's very headstrong. when she sets her mind on doing or completing something almost nothing can stop her from reaching her goal. she's ambitious and has dreams that she wants to achieve in her lifetime. of course, she can get a little big headed at times. cockiness seems to run in her family as both she and her older brother can be a little proud at times. nonetheless, lunar tries to keep an open mind about the world and the people within it. now, having lived her life around only one other person, her brother, and needing to depend on him for much maria has grown a little dependent on those around. this isn't to say she can't take care of herself, maria definitely knows how to care for her own needs. she can be quite the independent woman. in fact, she is quite a resourceful person. rather, she tends to try and hold onto the people around her and not let go. she doesn't want to lose those friendships and connections she's made. she might be a bit too latched on to her friends at times, even if she knows it. she hates that she can't help but seem to just hang on a little too hard, but she can't help it. she's quite a gentle person, though. she's not the type to senselessly start an argument or pick fights. while she is able to hold her own in an argument or physical fight, she finds that it's better to come to an understanding first. if that's not possible, and the other person strikes first, then she will defend herself. or those who are being attacked, either verbally or physically.
quirks
maria doesn't tell people her middle name. her older brother called her luna all of her life rather than her first name, because he liked her middle name as a nickname for her. so she tends to not tell people her middle name, or says that she doesn't have one, as luna is reserved for her brother. more tba

phobias
emetophobia : vomiting | hypochondriasis : illness

ailments
n / a
short bio
mother: lilith black | father: damien black | siblings: dexter black
f.c. free to use image from pexels
myer briggs enfp
birth date + zodiac august first + leo
theme song tbd
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=url][color=#BC8F8F]M[/color][/url][color=#BC8F8F]ARIA LUNA BLACK[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#BC8F8F]age:[/color] immortal seventeen | [color=#BC8F8F]gender:[/color] female | [color=#BC8F8F]sexuality:[/color] asexual biromantic | [color=#BC8F8F]role:[/color] hunter of artemis, daughter of hecate
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#BC8F8F]location:[/color] here | [color=#BC8F8F]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#BC8F8F]tags:[/color] here

[/list]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:11 am

relations!
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ terrance tj tracey ─

THE..GREATEST..RISK..ANY..OF..US..WILL..TAKE
IS..TO..BE..SEEN..AS..WE..ARE

xxxxxxname: terrance tj tracey
xxxxxxnickname: n / a
xxxxxxage: sixteen
xxxxxxgender: male
xxxxxxpronouns: he / him
xxxxxxdeity: none, human, oracle
x
skin tone: fair
eye color: dark brown
hair color: dark brown
weight: 162 lbs
height: 5 ft 8 in
build: toned
dislikes: plane rides, gore, action movies,
+ traits: kind hearted, loyal, empathetic, dependable
= traits: introverted, creative, insecure, cautious
- traits: cowardly, gullible, oversensitive, pushover
sexuality: bisexual

physical attributes
tba again, still lazy
abilities + limitations
as the oracle terrance holds the ability to spit out prophecies, though, not of his own volition. the speaking of a prophecy very much never intentional and may occur at any moment due to any trigger. his body if overcome by the old delphic spirit, one of the original pyhthia's, who speaks through him to give a prophecy. other than this ability terrance has no special powers to behold as he is simply human. though, he can see through the mist at all of the monsters and such if you would like to count that, he doesn't.
personality
our boy terrance is seemingly a quiet fellow who doesn't much raise his voice or speak. he is very much the quiet type. this is through no fault of his own, however, as he's always been on the introverted side when it comes to how he acts. he definitely enjoys spending time by himself, doing his own things, as he finds it enjoyable to have time to learn and grow on his own. of course, terrance doesn't hate the idea of having friends, it's just that he's never been the best at making them. along with being introverted terrance is both shy and anxious, causing it to be quite hard for him to put himself out there, so to speak. he struggles with creating and maintaining connections. speaking with new people makes him extremely nervous, so really he would rather avoid the anxiety by not interacting with new people, despite wanting to make those connection and find friends to have. it doesn't help that this boy has a very hard time with believing in himself. he's insecure with everything about himself, and is often overthinking things and reliving past mistakes or embarrassments. he second guesses himself and trips up, only causing him to beat himself up more. even if he struggles with believing in himself and making friends terrance is a gentle soul. he's not really one for causing arguments or fighting, if anything he's the mediator who helps calm things down when there is a problem. he likes to be helpful, and because of that he's very dependable. he's not the type to spill secrets, and will help anyone if they ask for it, no matter the reason and no questions asked. when he's made a friend he's loyal like that. he'll latch on like a puppy dog and be by his friends sides whenever they need someone to cry with, have fun with, or lay around and do nothing with. though, i would not depend on him to help fight your fights. like said before he's timid and non confrontational, which honestly makes him bit cowardly. he lacks the bravery and courage that most others in this life seem to have. not to mention he's just very cautious about how he lives his life. he's not really one that dives head first into anything, he always takes time to think ahead, plan things out, and over all just be careful about how he leads his life. this mostly is in reference to where his peon is and what his person is doing. such as not skipping school, or climbing through a hiking trail along a steep, thin path, etc.
quirks
terrance is actually pretty well versed in several things, due to having so much alone and free time. first of all he took on the act of gardening when he was around twelve. it started off with a small vegetable patch in his backyard growing tomatoes, onions, and carrots. however, over time it grew into growing flowers. he learned how to keep different plants alive through learning on the internet after a bit of a loss with his first time around with starting a garden. everything died. but now he has a very good understanding of how to grow plants in several different environments! next terrance is a pretty good cook. because his parents worked through the nights terrance had to start cooking his own meals when he was around thirteen. it started off with simple things such as grilled cheese and salads, but eventually his knowledge grew to how to make his own meals from scratch such as chili, soup, pastries, bread, etc.

phobias
socialphobia: social situations | thanataphobia: death

ailments
social and generalized anxiety
short bio
mother: elise tracey | father: phillip tracey
f.c. shawn mendes
myer briggs infp
birth date + zodiac july seventeenth + cancer
theme song prom dress by mxmtoon
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=url][color=#DB7093]T[/color][/url][color=#DB7093]ERRANCE TJ TRACEY[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#DB7093]age:[/color] sixteen | [color=#DB7093]gender:[/color] male | [color=#DB7093]sexuality:[/color] bisexual | [color=#DB7093]role:[/color] oracle
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#DB7093]location:[/color] here | [color=#DB7093]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#DB7093]tags:[/color] here

[/list]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

relations!
~ moth ~