A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:16 am

Poppykit's ceremony will be roleplayed out the first day we come back from the skip. c: As for the kits, I haven't added them all to the front yet. And I was going to ask - do you guys want me to go ahead and change her on the front to Ivyleaf, or would you like to roleplay out her ceremony during the half-moon after the skip? We're going to resume time on the half-moon, so it won't be exactly six moons, I suppose it will be more like six and a half.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:17 am

I'm a tad confused at the moment >.> has the timeskip happened now or
should I just wait for the timeskip at this point instead of writing responses?
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:22 am

We're still wrapping up a couple of things - Foxcloud's kit, and Honey passing off her kit to the father, Southstar. So no, the skip hasn't happened yet!
If you'd like to reply, we skipped Artemis, Splashfeather, and Dappleleaf back to camp. Dapple is sitting with Artemis while they wait for Beestar to return to camp, as you can see in my last post. During the skip, she'll become an apprentice with OakClan, as we'd planned, and will probably be pretty darn close to earning her warrior name. Entirely my fault for not announcing that along with the rest of the apprentice/warrior names a few posts back, but she will be apprenticed to Sunflare. c: She won't have a Clan name yet, but that will be taken care of when she passes her assessments (Beestar would rather make sure she actually wants to stick with the Clan before awarding her a name). Oh, and for Blazepaw - I can't remember if I already asked, but did you want to roleply out his ceremony when the skip happened, or do you want Southstar to just go ahead and award him his warrior status during the skip? Apprentices that were 12-13 moons after the skip have the choice, and he'd be thirteen. c:
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:27 am

stormythecloud wrote:
Tom ✦ Kit of Eagleclan ✦ 1 Moon ✦ Questioning
Mud; For his brown coloring, appearance of mud after rain
Kit; Ranking

✦ Brown and gray medium haired tabby with a white muzzle and fluffy tail ✦
He was born into Eagleclan but his mother Stagleap has never revealed his father to him or anyone of his siblings. He often gets jealous when seeing Russetswirl visiting his kits that are in the nursery that is slightly older than his litter as well jealous of Foxcloud's older litter that sees Daydream as a father.
Parents; Stagleap & Unknown
Siblings; Lilackit, Silverkit, Smokekit
Aunts & Uncles; Runningflame
Other kin; Blazepaw
Crush; too young
Friends;

@Cas; Mudkit is done (: I just quoted it here so you could see it rather than going back to page 1
    And to answer you about Bearpaw, I think Blizzardclaw and Beestar talked about it as a punishment but didn't tell Bearpaw about it because she was resting. But either way he's fine with not getting to be one of her kit's mentors. Oooo that'll be intersting both brothers having a little crush on Dustkit.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:48 am

@C a s
alrighty :> I'll get a post up soon then!
I don't think you asked me but I'm honestly not 100% sure XD anyway Southstar can just go ahead and award Blazepaw his warrior status during the skip
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:54 am

@Amnesia, I couldn't remember if I had or not! And all right, Cradily will announce it along with Darkpaw's. I know Lapis requested waiting until after the skip for Wolf and Hornet, so those will be our only two new warriors during the skip.

@stormy, he's so cute! I love him lol.

All the kits have been added to EagleClan's Allegiances! Let me know if anything is off. Cradily DM'd me earlier and asked to change Emberkit to male, so I've gone ahead and put him on the allegiances as such.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:19 am

@Cas; thanks c:
    I thought he was really cute both picture wise and just making him a little jealous n stuff of the other kits cause why not.
    And woo another male for Eagleclan! He's a tortie though so he may not get to reproduce 👀
    Also I talked to Cradily, Sunfalre and Creamflower may be doing another litter? Not sure they were going to be born yet but they said I could have a female kit from that litter since I was telling them how I have no females in Oakclan lol
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 am

Wow lots of new changes for the skip! LOL!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:46 am

I just redid my post code for the time skip c:
    I'm happy with it I can't wait to use it. It's all pretties.

@animals; did you and Cradily figure out when the next litter for Sunflare & Creamflower will be born? Just asking so I know when to make their kit. Wasn't sure if they would of had a litter like just born as Dust & Poppy turned into apprentices or would wait a moon
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am

@Stormy Cradily pmed me a couple days ago asking me the same thing and I honestly dont know how I want the current state of the new kits to be yet. I dont think they would try to have another litter while Dustkit and Poppykit were still kits. Im sure we will get back to you as soon as we think some more about it! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me