CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Okay if he's still there and hasnt bipbopped somewhere else he'll probably ask who ya where
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Aiden is still with Cres, but otherwise he's open if anyone wants to pop by the dining pavilion
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:54 pm

yep
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:01 pm

All of mine except Karter are open
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:21 am

WitchHazel had suggested this earlier, so I think im going to have Sam the son of Nemesis and legacy of Hecate. Just adding in that one little power I said awhile back to relate to Hecate - more for himself than for anyone else (:
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am

Oooo, that's actually really cool!

I'll probably just post for Ags and post for the others later, I have to leave soonish so we'll see
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:10 am

hey guys, I just want to let y'all know I've got some stuff going on right now so my replies will probably be a lot slower, but if you need me for something I'll still try to be active on this thread
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alex Burns

Postby Takara » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:00 am

General Information
Full name: Alexander Burns
Nicknames: Alex
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Birthday: March 3rd
Sexuality: Heterosexual (might change if he has good chemistry with someone//he's an Aphrodite camper, what can I say?//would not be good in an actual relationship though, don't try for one if you don't want drama)

Camp Information
Weapon(s):
-A comb that contains a small switchblade (~6" long) can be used as an actual comb when not in use. It's highly decorative, dark mahogany wood with engraved designs, but the prongs do fold down in a comfortable handle
-A battle axe that turns into a decorative pin when not in use (clipped to front pocket of leather jacket, typically)
>>Both weapons are made with adamentine and imperial gold
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 10
Powers:
-Speaks French
-Minimal charmspeak (strongest when someone is in emotional turmoil)
-Highly empathetic (this can be a problem when trying to comfort someone, as he feels their emotions rather than what to do about them)
Number of Beads on Necklace: 3 (He's a summer camper)

Physical Description
Alex is 5'8", stocky, and constantly working out to maintain muscle mass that he worked really hard to build. His skin doesn't freckle, it tans, and he's always several shades darker in summer. He has dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair that doesn't seem to lighten from the sun. His teeth are perfect, thanks to braces, and he's never seen without eyeliner, foundation, and usually mascara. His hair is in an uppercut.
He usually wears basic tank tops (to show off his muscles) and a black leather jacket, has a bit of a greaser aesthetic going on.

Personality & Background
Alex is outgoing, possibly to the annoyance of those around him. He can also be very pushy, as he wants everyone to "be their best selves". Will probably offer to give you a make over, because he likes doing them for fun.
As one of 7, he has an attention issue and will do just about anything for the drama. He always has the best gossip, and is happy to both spread it, and be part of it. At home, he's usually a touch more subdued in his style, but at camp he goes all out. He's one of those guys that has a friend group mostly containing girls, and suspiciously few male friends... I wonder why...

Likes: Aesthetics, attention, being in groups, caffeine (lowkey addicted to Starbucks), working out, tattoos,

Dislikes: Combat (not that he's bad at it, just not his preferred pasttime), being ignored, the dark, junk food (makes an exception for Starbucks/sweet caffeinated drinks-not soda), spiders

Fatal flaw: Would do just about anything for the attention. Doesn't think before he acts

Background: Alex is the 4th of 7 kids, and has a very boisterious home life. While his parents love him, he doesn't usually have their full attention, and has often felt letdown when they called "Jacob, no- Meri- Jo- argh!" Instead of using his actual name. He was discovered by a satyr and had an overall uneventful transfer to Camp Half-Blood, however he has started noticing more monsters during his off season. They scare him, but he wants to be there for his sister to prove to her that it's not all in her head, and to keep her safe.

Personal Relationships
Has a good relationship with his dad, step-mom and siblings
^Is closest with his little sister, Emma, who thinks that camp is fascinating and always begs him for stories. Basically worships her big brother, and can see through the mist, causing Alex to be extra protective of her.

Ophelia Rogers- As a "joke," he used his charmspeak to make her smile when she was first claimed and miserable. Turns out that it's pretty scary to be chased around camp by a knifd wielding girl who won't stop smiling...He will not be trying that again, and they have a pretty testy relationship, though he doesn't seem to mention when she takes his make-up/supplies, and even leaves them in easy access to her....

Mirabelle- respects, to a degree, because she truly looks the part of Aphrodite head counselor (and probably because she's admonished him for his acrions on multiple occasions, the girl is fierce!). As for her part, I don't see a world in which she could say the same of him, thought his brash actions can be amusing at times.

Please pm me if you want to have established relations!

[color=#0000FF]Anything Else[/color
]
Last edited by Takara on Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:43 am

Also @ OutFoxed, Kestrel- I'm gonna throw Izzy and Hank at Ben and Lu because the forge seems like a resonable place for a doggo to get warm... She probably snuck in at some point and is just chilling and getting warm now...
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:51 am

may i reserver a daughter of khione, a hunter of artemis, and if possible the oracle?

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .