Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:05 pm

1x1/private roleplay search

Hey there, I'm artsheepnz! and I'm looking for 1x1/private roleplays!
I don't mind what your timezone is, but mine is NZST (I'm a day ahead of most other places <3)
Mainly looking for active roleplayers. At least once a week replies.
Please tell me if you're not going to reply for more than a week.
Do not ignore my messages. Just say if you are no longer interested in the roleplay.
I get a bit sick of waiting months on end for two sentence replies :')

also please note that i have carpal tunnel! so I might take a little while to write posts ^^ but of course they'll still be frequent

xxxxWhat I can do
      Any race/species and gender is A+ fine with me! Let me rp with your interesting characters!
      LGBTQ+ is all cool with me! I'm happy playing literally any relationships, romantic or platonic!
      Pretty much any literacy level! I prefer 3 + sentences with effort, but I totally understand if you've got writer's block for the day, or are into semi-lit rping! I'm not so good at lit rping as I have trouble rambling, but I'm happy to try ! :'0
      Frequent posting, ooc discussion ! I love headcanoning and plot discussions <33 also there's probably a 95% chance im gonna ship characters so sorry about that i can't help it ;;v;;
      Mirror posts - In the way of perspective I usually use 3rd person, but I don't mind trying something else!

xxxxWhat I don't enjoy
      No pre-established histories/backstories/relationships for the characters, please.
      I'm totally down for developing a world before i put my characters in it, but I can't do/join roleplays that revolve around the characters actions/backstories before the roleplay begins. (I.e: What Im fine with: Character A wakes up at the beginning of the roleplay in a new world and meets character B. / Character A happens across character B at an event. :: What I won't roleplay: Character A is dating character B and they've just begun at a new college together. / Character A is [insert role, i.e: Barista, fellow co-worker ect] and character B is [insert another role here] / [insert race here, i.e: vampire] x [insert another race here, i.e: werewolf] )
      You're welcome to pm me to ask about this further if this doesn't make any sense! My characters are just way too complex to be able to have their actions dictated by a plot happening :< and I can't change them to fit into other worlds, so unless my characters are taken from their worlds without warning or my fursonas/ocs are able to choose what they're going to do as the roleplay goes on and they're not made to be out of character by a plot, it's probably not going to be all that enjoyable. My characters have their lives planned out from start to finish, and it's hard for me to change that and put them in some random highschool romance rp without completely changing who they are :< if even one thing in their past is changed or their path is changed, it completely messes up their future and thought processes, so I'm pretty much roleplaying a whole new character instead of my original oc.
      (If you'd like to put your character into my world, lemme know! ;0)

Please don't ask me to change my characters/ocs for roleplays! I won't change my female characters to male characters, visa versa, change backstories, change appearances/species (with the exception being my fursonas, which change species often for rps) or relationships/orientations. I'm okay changing certain aspects, but I would prefer to keep my characters in tact, and I probably won't join rps that have character backstories for this reason.
      Extremely low literacy levels. Using 'u' instead of 'you' and 'r' instead of 'are' irritates me, as do 'they smiled' 'they laughed' replies, or replies that don't contribute to the roleplay (i.e having a character do something suddenly socially unrealistic/physically unrealistic/completely out of character just to make things interesting or make something you want to happen, please use a bit of logic! ^^;;)
      Roleplays that require new characters/fcs/completely fandom rps. I do not enjoy these kinds of rps, sorry. I won't roleplay a Canon character I don't know either.
      no slice of life rps, please. They do not interest me. Any other genre is fine or slice of life mixed in with another genre is cool! Just not.. plain old slice of life

Interests/ideas??
    I'm open to other ideas!! So if you have something you think I might like, flick me a pm!!
    I am willing to roleplay on cs, or on google docs. If you have another site you'd like to roleplay on, let me know ! I'm on lots of other sites and I'm more than happy to join new roleplay sites!

If any of these interest you, or you're someone who'd like to roleplay with me, please don't hesitate to PM me! I promise I won't bite you! I love talking to new people <3

>> Just OC/laid back development roleplays in general
    Let me roleplay with your interesting characters !! I have a lot of ocs, and I really enjoy roleplaying them! I have everything from pure human ocs, to mythical beasts and animal ocs !!
    roleplays where I can just have them find themselves somewhere/wake up lost are always super fun and give lots of development opportunities !! Especially if there's lots of other interesting characters for them to interact with or some plot for them to struggle through. I'm not brilliant with Canon characters that I don't know well, but I have lots of ocs from different fandoms!

>> Flight rising roleplays
    Got a roleplay clan? I love fr lore related roleplays ;3c I'm Afflatedartist on Flight rising, I'm happy to roleplay here on cs or on fight rising, whatever floats your boat !!

>> Any Vernid/Fursona/zootopia rps
    my fursonas don't have the same backstory development as the rest of my characters! I'm happy fitting them into any setting, modern, futuristic, you name it! I also have a lot of old animal ocs that I rarely get to use, and a few zootopia ocs.
    I also have two or three Vernids I'd love to roleplay and develop more ;0 They all come from a futuristic version of Earth and live in New York, so hmu if you're interested!

xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ! !

Postby lupins » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:14 am

searching for a one x one partner!
hi! i'm repellent rose, but feel free to call me egg, amri, or whatever!

about me !!

➨ prefers she/her pronouns.
➨ semi-lit - lit (multiple paragraphs)
➨ mostly decent spelling / grammar, but the occasional mistake.
➨ very, very active. (i will let you know if i can't respond for a while.)
➨ my responses may be a little slow, but i'm normally on 24/7.
➨ can play any gender!
➨ LGBTQ+ accepting.
➨ i can do mxf, fxf, and maybe mxm- i've never done mxm before, but am willing to try!
➨ semi-decent at coding?
➨ kind of awkward tbh.
➨ can contribute to the plot.
➨ am friendly!

about you !!

➨ can mirror posts, or at least a decent paragraph.
➨ can play either gender.
➨ decent grammar / spelling, but i understand occasional mistakes!
➨ fairly active. (please tell me if you aren't gonna be active for a week+)
➨ helps contribute the plot.
➨ doesn't abandon the rp.
➨ doesn't mind waiting on responses, please don't rush me!
➨ be friendly!

will do - (underlined is my preferred role, ! ! means really want)
➨ numerous tv shows and movies (pm me for a list!)
➨ werewolves, vampires, seelies, pretty much anything in that boat.
➨ cliche high school stuff or something.
➨ tattoo artist x flower shop owner ! !
coffee shop worker x frequent customer. ! !
➨ things to do with royalty.
introvert x extrovert. ! ! (have a plot)

won't do-
➨ i can't play animals, sorry. i'm terrible at it. (shape-shifters are an exception.)
➨ warrior cats.
➨ youtubers.
(there are some other things not listed.)

that's pretty much it, so, feel free to pm me if anything spikes your interest! i hope we can roleplay in the future. (:

lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Crossflare » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 am

Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:Currently looking for a 1x1 partner for the following topics

Marvel Cinematic Universe: I have seen Antman Antman and the wasp, Guardians of galaxy vol 1 and vol 2 Black panther the winter soldier Captain America Age of Ultron Avengers, Ironman and Ironman 2. I haven't yet seen Thor Ragnorok and Infinity War.

My partner needs to be okay with canon x oc relationships and be able to play both canons and ocs.
I also prefer mxf and fxm relationships. I don't mind waiting for replies please pm me if you are interested note that I am really interested in doing a black panther rp in an alternate universe. So please pm me if you are serious about roleplaying.

I am also interested in doing soe other topics as well like

Halo
Red vs Blue
Transformers
Ark Survival Evolved
X-men
The Witcher
Lord of the rings
the hobbit
Skyrim
Underworld Series [it's a creature of the night series vampires and werewolves]

I do have note that Lord of the rings the hobbit and skyrim are the lowest on my list of things I want to do like I'll do them but only if a good plot can be thought of.

As a side note I am open to oc x oc romance in rps I don't pair all my characters with canons. I always try to at least have one oc x oc pairing in an rp.

I am really wanting to do black pamther rp please pm me.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:46 am

hi, yes, i'm back for another one x one search role play because i don't know how to stop myself when i get a bunch of ideas

anyway-- i'm kai, you can really call me just about anything (kai, rj, tae, taetae, koty, or whatever you think fits) and i'm looking for another one x one partner (or two, knowing me) ^^

WHAT TO EXPECT
      xxxx-- i live in the mountain time zone
      xxxx-- i'm usually pretty active, though school did recently start so my activity may waver. though i'm dedicated, so i wont abandon you/i'll do my best to let you know if it'll take me a bit to respond
      xxxx-- i consider myself semi-literate/literate, i do try my best to keep my responses at least 500+ words, but i do have a tendency to mirror post what i'm given
      xxxx-- woo i'm really, really looking for something with a little bit of action atm, sprinkling a little bit of romance in it as well because i'm a huge sucker for that. romance wise, i'll play mxm, fxf, or mxf depending-- i'm honestly fine with any. platonic or romantic will fit with most plots i have in mind
      xxxx-- i love developing the plot before & while we role play
      xxxx-- i prefer using realistic face claims only, and have no interest in ever really using anime/drawings

MY EXPECTATIONS
      xxxx-- lgbtq+ supportive is a bit of a must, you don't have to be a part of it yourself but i ask that you're okay with it
      xxxx-- i ask that you reply at least three times a week (unless something came up and you're unable to do so)
      xxxx-- please be able to reply with at least a paragraph (6+ sentences), i understand writers block, of course, but i would prefer 6+ sentences ^^
      xxxx-- will be willing to help develop the plot some,,

ORIGINAL TOPICS
      xxxx-- trained assassin x assassin trainee // fxf or mxm [7]
      xxxx-- gang leaders son x company ceo's son // mxm [3.5]
      xxxx-- angel x demon // mxm, mxf, or mxf [3]
      xxxx-- forensic scientist x prosecutor // mxm, mxf [4]
      xxxx-- soulmate au thing (i have a few ideas in mind) // mxm, fxf or mxf [3]
      xxxx-- this weird "horror" thing i have in mind // mxf, mxm or fxf [3.5]
      xxxx-- arranged marriage // mxf [7]

K-DRAMAS (limited atm because i'm keeping it at binging one drama at a time)
      xx oc x oc preferred
      xxxx-- hwarang: the poet warrior youth // [6]
      xxxx-- partners for justice // [6]
      xxxx-- strong girl bong-soon // [7]
      xxxx-- boys over flowers // [8]

WHAT I WONT DO
      xxxx-- my little pony
      xxxx-- anime face claims/based plots
      xxxx-- canines/felines (right now)
      xxxx-- anything marvel/dc based: i have no knowledge of any of it aside from names
      xxxx-- a few fandoms (pm me about which ones i will do)

if you're interested, do shoot me a pm and we can start working things out ^^ if you have any suggestions, then feel free to suggest them-- chances are i'll probably say yes :p
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:15 am

Aloy's Role play Search[/center]

As you can see I don't do coding. I just think its silly. But I'm looking for a role play partner for 1x1. I only do human role plays any thing. But I don't do anime or fandom. The only fandom I will do is Marvel. Below is a list of things you can expect from me and what I except from from you. As for the things I expect from you it doesn't mean you have to have all of them.

What you can expect from me
1. Replies quickly
2.Extremely active
3. Will only role play on discord
4. Only role play female
5. Can write up to one to two paragraphs.
6. doesn't uses anime face claims
7. Will only do MxF pairings

What I expect from you.
1.play male
2. can role play through discord
3. extremely active
4. let's me know if you are going to be inactive
5. can write up to a paragraph or more
6. doesn't use anime face claims
7.helps with plot
8. Okay with romance as kind of a main plot
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:40 am

1x1 search!
hey guys! Looking for an active and experienced roleplay partner, I prefer low pressure, easy plot roleplays with a dramatic twist. I’m not interested in existing fandoms (unless MLP or OUAT) and would prefer we roleplay a few of the cannons in a book series I’m writing about a mysterious woman moving into a town not long before her childhood enemy was killed and everyone (even her childhood crush) think she killed her, I will give an option of characters and we can decide who gets which character but I expect you to take atleast 2 but preferably more and make a post for atleast 2 at a time so that the plot never gets dull, I would like us to stick to the story lines but not too closely apart from major events, there is a vast range of characters and your free to take nearly any of them but Sasha is mine as she is the one who they believe killed the other woman but nobody has any real proof and she mostly just hangs around at night while most are sleeping. Here is a rating of the roleplays I will do

Pink= girl
Blue= boy

The Story Plot Above

★★★★★ Most wanted
cannonxcannon

My Little Pony

★★★★★ Highly wanted
OCxCannon

Also willing to do a OUAT roleplay but not seeking, I am willing to double up on any choice but I’m only looking to play the female cannon character, if you take atleast 3 for my made up plot then I will be willing to allow an OC of yours to join and if you want I can add them to the books.

Quite interested in a wild/tame horse roleplay aswell
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:19 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit or lower role player, sometimes mostly lower if I either lose my muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write, in other words writers block. Although, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. I'd prefer it if I cloud play both genders, but otherwise I don't really mind too much. I will be open to suggestions, and I won't always be on in the weeks because of things going on in my daily life. But I'm mostly active during the weekends, have some free time or on a bit of a break. I'll let you know when I will leave, so you wouldn't have to worry much if I suddenly disappear. I can also mirror others posts, whether it being a one lined sentence or a full paragraph or two. I am not rude, and as mentioned before, I am open to different Ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Httyd (really want)
Destiny 2 ( really want)
Jurassic park/world (really want)
Rainbow six siege
Watership down (really want)
Sci-fi shapeshifters
Warrior cats
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
star wars clone wars (really want)(maybe something that involves the clones)
Titanfall 2 (really want)
Halo (really want)
Terra Nova (tv series)
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙟𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝‼

Postby jellyphants » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:32 am

oooo jelly's search

hi there! i'm jellyphants, also known as discordthewolf,
and i'm obviously looking for a roleplay.
here's some more info! also, things i really like currently
are underlined.
i also like private rps, you can bring a friend or two
i will do fxm or mxm.
i like to make my posts short but detailed.
i like;
last dragon on earth and their human owner.
warrior cats/wolf pack with some drama thrown in.
post-apocalypse dogs
if you have any other ideas, ask!!
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A lesson without pain is meaningless

Postby chonko. » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:12 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Henlo! Call me Snoof uwu. I am looking
for a 1x1 partner, as you can see. I write
2 sentences to one or two decent
paragraph(s)! I won't get annoyed
if you are inactive or don't have
great posts, I'm pretty chill! I love
to talk ooc, but I'm really awkward
and rarely know what to write back
in ooc. I started school and may be
inactive a lot, super sorry everyone uwu
I expect my partner to be nice and write
more than one sentence. I don't expect
much, but I also ask that you don't make
your character too powerful and makes
others pity them. Thanks uwu. I am
accepting of all sexuality pairings!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
bold means most wanted!
•Fullmetal Alchemist
(No ocs Mainly looking
for roleplays including
Ed, Alphonse, and
Winry)
•Soul Eater (with ocs
or not, idm)
PM me If interested!!
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:18 pm

hi, i'll be keeping this short. i'm lol, but feel free to call me madison/madi.
i'm currently searching for a LONG-TERM roleplay that is semi-lit (100/
1000 words), and is grammatically correct of course. i can do mxf, and
mxm. i prefer to play the female roles in mxf. as of right now, i'm wil-
ling to do any marvel based roleplay. this could be canonxoc, canonx
canon, or ocxoc. aside from marvel, i'm also interested in prince/pri-
ncess, devil/angel, (norse or greek) god/goddess, goddess/human,
maybe something cryptid, the old victorian london era (maybe a my-
stery?? idk). PLEASE, please, please be active. i expect at least two to
one response a day considering this will be a fast pace roleplay. than-
k you, and if you're interested, please feel free to pm me! (or discord
me... my @ is madi#0700).
lol