Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

●"didn't they tell you i was a savage?" - rp search

Postby baron zemo. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:54 am

IT'S YA BIRB ░░░░░░
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
                  xx●●● about me :

hey there! the name's birb (or riv). i'm your average avian cryptid who lives in the Central African Timezone/GMT+2, and can consider myself a semi-lit to advanced roleplayer. i roleplay mostly on discord, due to being away from my laptop a lot, but i'm hoping to be active on here soon. small group rp requests are fine by me as well! when it comes to characters, i'm highly flexible, and prefer to roleplay poc ocs, with realistic faceclaims. you can guarantee that huge backstories and headcanons will come from me, and i adore fleshing out characters. as for plot i prefer plots not fully centered around romance; slow burns are my guilty pleasure, as is angst. ship-wise, i enjoy all forms (mxm, fxm, fxf, etc.) so no worries there!

xx●●● what i rp : bold = fandom/theme, underline = my preferences

Doctor Who: 11/12th Doctor -- River Song -- Psi
                  The Librarians: Flynn C. -- Ezekiel J. -- Cassandra C. -- OCs
                  Marvel: OCs -- 99% of the BP cast -- M. Murdock
                  Ocean's eight: Literally any of the eight
                  Buzzfeed Unsolved: Shane or Ryan. AUs please
                  HTTYD: Canon characters -- OCs
                  Hamilton/TURN: Washington's Spies: We'll be here all day.
                  xxI'll burn the world for Mulligan or Burr content
                  SCP foundation: 049(obvs) -- 2521 -- etc.
                  Kingsman: The Secret Service: OCs -- Canon characters
                  Sherlock: S. Moran -- J. Moriarty
                  Crossovers/Multifandom: Involving the above. Prefer group rp.

AUs I enjoy: Space AU, Modern Monster AU, Criminal AU, Mafia/Gang AU, Reincarnation AU,
                  Modern/College AU, Spy AU, Superpower AU, Magic AU, Mythology AU. Can be with OCs or the above fandoms

●●● if anything interests you, or if you have an idea you think i'd like, send me a pm! ●●●
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:06 am

» ღ ƝƐƜƬ ღ wrote:

Howdy all!
my name is newt, but please call me harl or harley.
i don't really use capitalization unless of course when doing a roleplay, full grammar for that.
i am from the uk, so would love a timezone around mine, if not thats okay too!
i am also always up for a chat!
of course its out of five *'s.

What I am looking for;

Marvel;
tony stark x oc *****
quicksilver x oc *****
spiderman x oc *****
starlord x oc ****

Maze Runner;
Newt x oc *****
Thomas x oc ***

Jurassic world;
owen x oc *****
oc x oc ***

We happy Few;
oc x oc ****

Harry Potter;
draco x oc *****
snape x oc *****
ron x oc *****

other themes;
mermaid x surfer *****
tattoo artist x person ****
disney *****

i do have a good idea, but please, if you have any other ideas that you don't see on here, please pm me.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Craboom's Search for a 1x1 or Small Group

Hey all! I've come back onto this site for the first time in a while hoping to start being able to write more again. I swear I am trying to improve, but for right now I just need somewhere to just write casually. Here's a list of things you should know about me/what I can do.

- I am most often in the CST, but on occasions I live in the EST, this rarely matters though
- I have school like most other people so I might not be able to reply because of all my work/other activities, the best time for me is currently Saturday afternoons and Friday nights
- I am quite friend and don't mind chatting OOC if you so desire
- I can consider myself semi lit, I have write about a paragraph, give or take depending on my muse, be warned, I can also be super forgetful so don't be afraid to remind me, seriously I am trying to improve upon that
- I am fairly flexible (and I'd lie to to try to be as well), I am fine with playing male or female characters (I'm not the best with trans characters, but feel free to play them)
- I usually prefer to play multiple characters, generally 2-4 is fine by me; also I am fine with m x m, f x f, or m x f (I am best at m x f and f x f)
- I can play most any species, with an except for a few (horse, rabbits)
- With a few exceptions I would rather not play canon characters, original characters are my preferred go to
- I would really like to have something long term
- Hmm what else? Let me think...

Topics I am Willing Do

- Small groups
- Slice of life/realistic human plots (including soulmate plots)
- Fantasy humans/mythical creatures
- Medieval based, I have ideas
- Wolves (fantasy, packs, forbidden romance)
- Lions, bears, any other animals
- Dragons, other mystical creatures
- Humans and animals
- Multiple species
- Romance (as long as it is interesting)
- Superheros (Original héros of course)
- Pokemon (preferably just with wild or captured pokemon, OCs only)
- Certain Fandoms:
~ Invader Zim
~ Camp Camp
~ BATIM
~ FNAF
~ CupHead
~ Warriors
~ Lion King
~ other animated shows
~ I don't do anime so don't ask, but if you have other ideas feel fret ask

What I Won't Do

- Canon x OC
- Any fandom I am not a part of
- Horses or rabbits
- Plots/types of characters I am uncomfortable playing (please ask if you want to know)
- Anything that might break CS rules [removed]

What About You?

- I don't expect a ton, just a few things
- Try to match my level of writing (aka 1-2 paragraphs), I will attempt to mirror)
- Please be respectful of my limits and I will respect yours
- We should be able to communicate well together, if there's something you'd like me to change please go ahead and ask
- Be friendly of course
- Don't abandon me without any notice, I will try to do the same
- Be able to collaborate or at least help with ideas

That's all folks, send me a PM if you re interested and I will reply as soon as I can
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule breaking content removed

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:35 am

start
pm/discord only
lgbt friendly/playable
long-term
300-1500 words
frequently online

dreaming
warriors
bnha
magic based rp
pirates
royals

hello, i am dream!

...zzZzzZzz...zzZzzZzz...zzZzzZzz...zzZzzZzz...

Key;;
    * i play
    = i don't mind who i play

warriors plot;; ((looking for 2 to 3 partners)) =
    everyone is starving. there is nothing left. three clans send
    out the best of their cats and one medicine cat to journey for
    new, untainted land. they must journey quickly, or their clans
    might not be there when they return.
    bnha plot;; ((Hero &/x Villain)) =
    hero to villain - two old friends from middle school meet
    each other again in the hero program at renowned college.
    As they try to rekindle their friendship a rivalry grows and
    one will graduate a hero and the other, a villain. in this world
    the hero programs are extracurricular programs in highschool.
    hero courses start in college.
    --- i don't mind if it's romance or friendship

royals;; ((royal x knight)) =
    knights are placed in rigorous academy programs. The highest
    ranking get the honor of being paired as the sole knight of a
    royal. shortly after the knight is placed with their royal an
    attack of the opposing kingdom is launched. While running
    from the forces the royal's knight is killed, placing them into
    the hands of a clumsy, inexperience, low ranking knight.
    pirates;; ((writer* x pirate))
    While docked at a sea port, a writer with a warrant out for
    his head stowed away unwittingly on an infamous pirate ship.
    The captain, unknowing of the price of the writer's head must
    decide what they will do with him.

magic based rp;; ((Sorcerer x cursed oc)) =
    Base plot: the sorcerer must help relinquish the curse
    of the oc
    -- oc can have any curse you want
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Hello! I’m Tiger❤️Bear but feel free to call me Tiger for short. I’ve been trying to fight my urge and want for roleplay but I crave to be a part of one again. I will say right now that I only have access through my phone so I may not make the prettiest posts or the most elaborate forms. That being said, I do have all-day access to my phone and check frequently throughout the day. If this is an issue, you might as well quit reading and move on. If you’re sticking around, here’s some info you may want to know.

I can be a semi-lit roelplayer. I tend to be a mirror responder, but I prefer someone who can hold their own. I understand writers block. What I mean is, if I send two average paragraphs, I don’t want to see three lines in response. Even with a loss of direction, a good five sentences minimum is required.
    I can roleplay boys or girls. I’m comfortable with M-F and F-F. Sorry M-M; no hate, just not something I can really get into and I want my roleplay partner to have fun too.
    I’m open for whatever. Just send me a message if you would like to discuss a topic.

Some things I’m into:
    Supernatural (TV)
    Skyrim, Mass Effect, ARK (Games)
    Wolves, Tigers, Foxes, Horses, Dogs
    Dragons, Griffons
    Elves, Shifters, Werewolves
    Pirates, Royalty, College
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:35 pm

looking for a one x one partner!

me
    - semi-lit (paragraph + might mirror)
    - proper grammar & spelling but everyone makes mistakes
    - preference for females but have no problem with male characters
    - m x f only please
    - fairly active (will notify you if i cannot be on much)
    - kind of lazy and slow somethings c':
    - try to do one post per day (school is going to kill me so please keep in mind that i will be busy)
    - prefer anime faceclaims but might make an exception
    - im kind of slow so bear with me
    - i like to code a bit/make things look nice
    - prefer ocs over canon
    - love talking in ooc/making friends (im kind of weird ^^;;)

you
    - friendly!
    - contributes to plot/adds drama
    - paragraph +/mirror (i understand writer's block)
    - active (let me know if you want to drop or can't be on!)
    - proper grammar & spelling (a mistake every once in a while is fine but please don't constantly make them)
    - doesn't mind waiting a few days (have patience)!
    - does not abandon while we're still planning over pm

will do
      bold = craving
      - WEBTOONS - ask me if ive read a certain one!
      - rwby
      - attack on titan
      - tokyo ghoul
      - a quiet place/apocalypse
      - noragami
      - fate stay night
      - sao
      - fantasy/supernatural
      - marvel/superhero ocs
      - open to suggestions!

won't do
      - pokemon (just doesn't really capture my interest)
      - historical roleplays
      - animals (unless shifters)
      - mxm or fxf
      - youtubers
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:45 pm

1x1/private roleplay search

Hey there, I'm artsheepnz! and I'm looking for 1x1/private roleplays!
I don't mind what your timezone is, but mine is NZST (I'm a day ahead of most other places <3)
Mainly looking for active roleplayers. At least once a week replies.
Please tell me if you're not going to reply for more than a week.
Do not ignore my messages. Just say if you are no longer interested in the roleplay.
I get a bit sick of waiting months on end for two sentence replies :')

also please note that i have carpal tunnel! so I might take a little while to write posts ^^ but of course they'll still be frequent

xxxxWhat I can do
      Any race/species and gender is A+ fine with me! Let me rp with your interesting characters!
      LGBTQ+ is all cool with me! I'm happy playing literally any relationships, romantic or platonic!
      Pretty much any literacy level! I prefer 3 + sentences with effort, but I totally understand if you've got writer's block for the day, or are into semi-lit rping! I'm not so good at lit rping as I have trouble rambling, but I'm happy to try ! :'0
      Frequent posting, ooc discussion ! I love headcanoning and plot discussions <33 also there's probably a 95% chance im gonna ship characters so sorry about that i can't help it ;;v;;
      Mirror posts - In the way of perspective I usually use 3rd person, but I don't mind trying something else!

xxxxWhat I don't enjoy
      No pre-established histories/backstories/relationships for the characters, please.
      I'm totally down for developing a world before i put my characters in it, but I can't do/join roleplays that revolve around the characters actions/backstories before the roleplay begins. (I.e: What Im fine with: Character A wakes up at the beginning of the roleplay in a new world and meets character B. / Character A happens across character B at an event. :: What I won't roleplay: Character A is dating character B and they've just begun at a new college together. / Character A is [insert role, i.e: Barista, fellow co-worker ect] and character B is [insert another role here] / [insert race here, i.e: vampire] x [insert another race here, i.e: werewolf] )
      You're welcome to pm me to ask about this further if this doesn't make any sense! My characters are just way too complex to be able to have their actions dictated by a plot happening :< and I can't change them to fit into other worlds, so unless my characters are taken from their worlds without warning or my fursonas/ocs are able to choose what they're going to do as the roleplay goes on and they're not made to be out of character by a plot, it's probably not going to be all that enjoyable. My characters have their lives planned out from start to finish, and it's hard for me to change that and put them in some random highschool romance rp without completely changing who they are :< if even one thing in their past is changed or their path is changed, it completely messes up their future and thought processes, so I'm pretty much roleplaying a whole new character instead of my original oc.
      (If you'd like to put your character into my world, lemme know! ;0)

Please don't ask me to change my characters/ocs for roleplays! I won't change my female characters to male characters, visa versa, change backstories, change appearances/species (with the exception being my fursonas, which change species often for rps) or relationships/orientations. I'm okay changing certain aspects, but I would prefer to keep my characters in tact, and I probably won't join rps that have character backstories for this reason.
      Extremely low literacy levels. Using 'u' instead of 'you' and 'r' instead of 'are' irritates me, as do 'they smiled' 'they laughed' replies, or replies that don't contribute to the roleplay (i.e having a character do something suddenly socially unrealistic/physically unrealistic/completely out of character just to make things interesting or make something you want to happen, please use a bit of logic! ^^;;)
      Roleplays that require new characters/fcs/completely fandom rps. I do not enjoy these kinds of rps, sorry. I won't roleplay a Canon character I don't know either.
      no slice of life rps, please. They do not interest me. Any other genre is fine or slice of life mixed in with another genre is cool! Just not.. plain old slice of life

Interests/ideas??
    I'm open to other ideas!! So if you have something you think I might like, flick me a pm!!
    I am willing to roleplay on cs, or on google docs. If you have another site you'd like to roleplay on, let me know ! I'm on lots of other sites and I'm more than happy to join new roleplay sites!

If any of these interest you, or you're someone who'd like to roleplay with me, please don't hesitate to PM me! I promise I won't bite you! I love talking to new people <3

>> Just OC/laid back development roleplays in general
    Let me roleplay with your interesting characters !! I have a lot of ocs, and I really enjoy roleplaying them! I have everything from pure human ocs, to mythical beasts and animal ocs !!
    roleplays where I can just have them find themselves somewhere/wake up lost are always super fun and give lots of development opportunities !! Especially if there's lots of other interesting characters for them to interact with or some plot for them to struggle through. I'm not brilliant with Canon characters that I don't know well, but I have lots of ocs from different fandoms!

>> Flight rising roleplays
    Got a roleplay clan? I love fr lore related roleplays ;3c I'm Afflatedartist on Flight rising, I'm happy to roleplay here on cs or on fight rising, whatever floats your boat !!

>> Any Vernid/Fursona/zootopia rps
    my fursonas don't have the same backstory development as the rest of my characters! I'm happy fitting them into any setting, modern, futuristic, you name it! I also have a lot of old animal ocs that I rarely get to use, and a few zootopia ocs.
    I also have two or three Vernids I'd love to roleplay and develop more ;0 They all come from a futuristic version of Earth and live in New York, so hmu if you're interested!

xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ! !

Postby lupins » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:47 am

searching for a one x one partner!
hi! i'm repellent rose, but feel free to call me egg, amri, or whatever!

about me !!

➨ she/her pronouns.
➨ semi-lit - lit (multiple paragraphs)
➨ mostly decent spelling / grammar, but the occasional mistake.
➨ very, very active. (i will let you know if i can't respond for a while.)
➨ my responses may be a little slow, but i'm normally on 24/7.
➨ can play any gender!
➨ LGBTQ+ accepting.
➨ i can do mxf, fxf, and maybe mxm- i've never done mxm before, but am willing to try!
➨ semi-decent at coding?
➨ kind of awkward tbh.
➨ can contribute to the plot.
➨ am friendly!

about you !!

➨ can mirror posts, or at least a decent paragraph.
➨ can play either gender.
➨ decent grammar / spelling, but i understand occasional mistakes!
➨ fairly active. (please tell me if you aren't gonna be active for a week+)
➨ helps contribute the plot.
➨ doesn't abandon the rp.
➨ doesn't mind waiting on responses, please don't rush me!
➨ be friendly!

will do -
➨ numerous tv shows and movies (pm me for a list!)
➨ werewolves, vampires, seelies, pretty much anything in that boat.
➨ cliche high school stuff or something.
➨ tattoo artist x flower shop owner ! !
➨ coffee shop worker x frequent customer. ! !
➨ things to do with royalty.
➨ introvert x extrovert.

won't do-
➨ i can't play animals, sorry. i'm terrible at it. (shape-shifters are an exception.)
➨ warrior cats.
➨ youtubers.
(there are some other things not listed.)

that's pretty much it, so, feel free to pm me if anything spikes your interest! i hope we can roleplay in the future. (:

Last edited by lupins on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:10 am

Piera wrote:
Piera wrote:
Hello! I'm Piera! Looking for an RP buddy!
I'm usually a filthy one liner but it really depends on what's happening in the rp or if I've got time. I can bust out a paragraph. I'm on a lot. Honestly, if you're looking for a casual rp and are fine with kinda short replies, I'm your person. I prefer to play males.

What I'd like from you:
Alright spelling and punctuation (errors are fine.)

What I'm interested in:
Pokemon
Yugioh (1st Series and GX)
Uhhh...other stuff?
Honestly I'm open to whatever, I'll really only turn down an rp if it's about something I dont really know
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ploegy's 1x1 Search

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:47 am

┌─────────────┐

About Me: