Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this plot for a Pokémon RP?

Hoenn's crime rate has gone up by 25% in a matter of weeks, and the violent crime rate has gone up by a whopping 60%. In order to combat crime, the Hoenn Police Department has been accepting any and all willing recruits. Team Magma and Team Aqua disguise their criminal organizations as environmental activism, but the police know the truth. Along with them, there's the local thugs that are always having territorial disputes. As a Hoenn Police Officer, it is your job to fight crime, no matter where it takes you in Hoenn. Are you willing to step up and take a stand against crime? Apply for a job in the Hoenn Police Department in the Odale Police Academy now!
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm

hey would anyone be interested in a rp based on the first maze runner?? :^0 im not sure what would be included?? all i have is maze runner
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:08 pm

ayy if you'd be interested in a next/second gen/fankids/lovechild/all that danganronpa roleplay please hit me up via dms! i'm wanting to make a lil group.

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:58 am

Looking for a Grimms Notes The Animation RP. PM me please
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macko » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 pm

hey y'all, it's been a while since I've participated in a roleplay but I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now!

this is an interest check for a wizard101 rp

I know, it sounds crazy right? how would it be smooth and possible to rp an mmorpg. I'm still working through details but I want to know if I should put forth this effort into creating this rp.
Please PM asap if you are interested.

As of right now, I'm thinking of either creating a whole new world OR having all players start completely over in Wizard City as level 1's and working their way up! This will require some extensive research on my end, but I have been playing the game since 2008 and I like to think I know a lot about it.
Obviously, it would be much appreciated, and almost necessary, for anyone wishing to join to have played the game or have previous knowledge on how it works. Due to battles being in almost every instanced of the game, I don't expect replies to be anything more than 5-8 lines, so this will not be a semi-lit/advanced rp. Teams of four are ideal in the game, so I'm thinking of making this open for about 6-8 people, maybe more or less.

I would really appreciate any feedback or interests in this rp, so please PM me!
check out my posts
wizard101 rp
find me
mackot0#3769
pet related
trade me!

ImageImage
macko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:04 pm

The Boy From Hyrule wrote:I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this plot for a Pokémon RP?

Hoenn's crime rate has gone up by 25% in a matter of weeks, and the violent crime rate has gone up by a whopping 60%. In order to combat crime, the Hoenn Police Department has been accepting any and all willing recruits. Team Magma and Team Aqua disguise their criminal organizations as environmental activism, but the police know the truth. Along with them, there's the local thugs that are always having territorial disputes. As a Hoenn Police Officer, it is your job to fight crime, no matter where it takes you in Hoenn. Are you willing to step up and take a stand against crime? Apply for a job in the Hoenn Police Department in the Odale Police Academy now!
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:15 pm

I've been playing around with the idea of a fantasy world with three species, maybe four, that are normally enemies but are forced into an uneasy alliance. Mostly dealing with fantasy horses with the other species involved being sabers and likely a form of dog or wolf. If there was a fourth it would likely either be an omnivore or herbivore to even that out, maybe something small like magical rabbits.

The focus would be more towards the horses though and undertaking some sort of plot that results in the uneasy alliance that no one is sure how long it will last, and in fact some don't want it to exist at all.

Not sure yet. There are a few other ideas I have I've just been in the mood to do something with horses (or sabers honestly), and fantasy. I have considered looking at other time periods, and considered a stable sort of RP, but I don't want to heavily focus on humans. I'm open to other ideas.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macko » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 am

hey y'all, it's been a while since I've participated in a roleplay but I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now!

this is an interest check for a wizard101 rp

I know, it sounds crazy right? how would it be smooth and possible to rp an mmorpg. I'm still working through details but I want to know if I should put forth this effort into creating this rp.
Please PM asap if you are interested.

As of right now, I'm thinking of either creating a whole new world OR having all players start completely over in Wizard City as level 1's and working their way up! This will require some extensive research on my end, but I have been playing the game since 2008 and I like to think I know a lot about it.
Obviously, it would be much appreciated, and almost necessary, for anyone wishing to join to have played the game or have previous knowledge on how it works. Due to battles being in almost every instanced of the game, I don't expect replies to be anything more than 5-8 lines, so this will not be a semi-lit/advanced rp. Teams of four are ideal in the game, so I'm thinking of making this open for about 6-8 people, maybe more or less.

I would really appreciate any feedback or interests in this rp, so please PM me!
check out my posts
wizard101 rp
find me
mackot0#3769
pet related
trade me!

ImageImage
macko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Looking for a Grimms Notes The Animation RP. PM me please
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy, » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 am

hello everyone! so lately i’ve been craving a harry potter roleplay and there are none on the rp forum!! so i wanted to know how many people would be up for it if i did one c:
      - abt twelve roles, perhaps less
      - in the semi-lit+ lit section like two chunky paragraphs per post?? more or less lmao
      - haven’t figured out the plot yet but if you have ideas !!! pm me!!
      - that yeah lol
      if you’re interested pm me cccc:
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me