lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby Firefoxx01 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:06 am

Hey...

I’m super super sorry I’ve been inactive, not only on the rolepay but on CS in general. As much as I love this role play, and the people that are on it, I think I should step back.
I’ve been very antisocial in general, I don’t think it’s fair that I should make others wait for my responses if I’m not going to give them. Saying that, I’m sorry to those that I’ve made sit around for my characters to come back.
If it would be okay, I would love to come back one day, but until then, feel free to take down Asher, Artemis, and Dixie. I was hoping that adding a character would bring me back, but it didn’t. I hope you guys understand.
Thank you all for the stories you’ve given me and my OC’s! I’ve enjoyed my time here, but I think it would be best to let active players take my place. Good luck to you guys, and keep making amazing stories!

- Fire 🔥
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 pm

[img]
Screenshot%202019-01-23%20at%202.02.21%20PM.png
[/img]

name:Annabeth Ro'meve.
sexuality: asexual.

role: defender .
species: Werewolf. (human/oid)
powers: shapeshifts into a gray wolf and has heightened senses.
Appearance;; Annabeth has brown hip-length hair, gray eyes, and freckles. She is average height as a human, with a pale complexion. She is naturally muscular, but not excessively, just lightly toned. Annabeth's ears and tail are dark grays with silver tips, the same as they are when she is in her full wolf form. Her ears twitch to reflect her emotions, like parking when she is happy and drooping when she is sad.

[b]Personality: She is very protective of others and loyal to a falt. She chooses not to remember the people who raised her before she was abandoned because it makes her angry and anger forces a shift. She acts incredibly nature while on duty but once she isn't she tends to resemble a puppy. she loves the children but she decided not to be a caregiver because of her natural defensive instincts that make her better suited for being a defender.

history: Annabeth was 7 when she first shifted and her parents were horrified. They immediately locked her in her second story room called to get her taken away but she broke her window and jumped out in wolf form. Despite the pain, she ran and ran until she made it to the beach because it was the only place she could think to go. She decided to shift back into human form and wondered aimlessly in nothing but her tattered dress, she didn't even have shoes. At some point, she stumbled upon other humanoids and eventually made her way to the Lost Kids at the age of 9. once she was old enough she became a defender for the lost kids. the same loyalty most wolves have for a pact she feels for the lost kids. whenever she is asked she tells people her birth parents abanded her on the beach because the truth is too painful for her to tell.
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 2.02.21 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 2.02.21 PM.png (249.5 KiB) Viewed 61 times
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm

I’ve reposted my form just for those I was interacting with who might’ve gotten lost in the little 1x1 action going on
:>
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 am

Sorry forthe long wait will post today!!
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:12 am

doc . wrote:
I’ve reposted my form just for those I was interacting with who might’ve gotten lost in the little 1x1 action going on
:>

oops sorry
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 am

sorry for not posting yet, i start my new job tomorrow and i've had to get stuff in line for that, i'll work on something today

also because of my new job, i'll be very spotty with posts since i will be working all afternoon/evening until about 10pm [est] so if i post it'll probably be the weekend or mondays when i'm off. might be able to post after work but i doubt it honestly
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 am

all good you guys! I only just got on my computer for the first time in three days :/

also, @surfergirlgeek annabeth is accepted, but just as a wolf shapeshifter, as werewolves are not a part of this universe.

edit;; also updated the poll on the main thread
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 am

Im developing Mavis more. Is it okay if I edit her form and repost it? I want to add a power and be a little more descriptive
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am

Webmonkey wrote:Im developing Mavis more. Is it okay if I edit her form and repost it? I want to add a power and be a little more descriptive

sure! just make sure not to implement the changes in the rp before being accepted by me c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist