Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Bios and stuff

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Astral Estates V3(Remake of tropic's rp.) Bios and stuff

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:39 am

Tropicalpeacock wrote:Hi again, everyone and Happy St. Patricks Day! :mrgreen:

I would like to apologize for disappearing for a while, March tends to be a busier month in general but I plan on working on replies soon and, again, thank you all for your patience with me!

I'll have a reply up as soon as I can, probably within the next couple of days and everything. Looking forward to continuing to RP with you all! :3

Happy Saint Patrick's day!
XD

Its fine, its fine.

XD cool.
It'll be fun RPing again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:33 pm

(For real)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:05 pm

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience with me on replies, I should have one up sometime soon and I apologize for the delay and everything....

I would just like to gently remind people that this RP is meant to be a vacation style RP and also that the ship itself is meant to be quite large in order to hold everyone. I know I never really drew a map or anything but this is how I've always pictured the RP and I just wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page.

I Hope everyone had a very happy Easter and a good April Fools Day! :mrgreen:
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:41 pm

Its fine, its fine.

Also, people shouldn't be looking around for computers on other people's ship...If this was real life and or Star Trek, you'd get kicked off the ship or even locked up.

Anyway.

XD it was okay, tropic. :mrgreen:
We got candy.

We don't do baskets anymore.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:43 pm

RP Logic lol.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:51 pm

I rewatched Firefly and just...I need River and Simon in this RP (also, after learning Sean Maher is homosexual, which I learned some time ago, I just... Can't have him with Kaylee)

Name:
Simon Tam
24? 26? I actually don't know how much older he is than her
Sexuality:
Haha, making him bi
Fandom or OC?:
Canon
Firefly
Personality:
X
History:
His life was just fine, until he received letters from his sister. He found a code in them and his parents wouldn't listen to him...so he went to save her himself. He hired some people to help him get there. He managed to get her out, they went on the run, she was put in chryo, yada yada. He was introduced to Mal, things happened, River woke, more things happened. Eventually, they were seen as part of the crew.

(Wiki for more stuff)
Other:
I literally just last night decided if he has to be with Kaylee then he's polyamorous, and so I made up a random boyfriend for him as well.

Name:
River Tam
Sexuality:
Making her pan because I can
Fandom or OC?:
Canon
Firefly
Personality:
X
History:
She doesn't like to talk about it...except for the parts after being on Serenity and everything. She loves the ship and she loves the crew, even Jayne.

(Wiki for more stuff)
Other:
I like her with Jayne, but I also made up a female werewolf character for her. Which probably isn't actually going to be a werewolf since there's nothing really supernatural in Firefly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 27, 2024 3:47 pm

(Accepted Spirit)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:56 pm

XD thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:48 am

Name: Sakura Kinomoto
Sexuality: Demisexual (likes Syaoran)
Fandom or OC?: Cardcaptor Sakura, Canon
Personality: Sakura is very energetic and cheerful. She often comes across as naïve, clumsy, dense, and clueless. Sakura's optimistic and trustworthy character allows her to be friendly with everybody,
History (optional): She is a normal school girl, with secret magic card powers.
Other: Nope

Name: Syaoran Li
Sexuality: Bisexual (likes Sakura, but had a crush on Yukito too)
Personality: He is cold, critical, and socially awkward at first meet, but becomes a reliable ally and a beloved friend. He is somewhat of a loner, as he had been taught to be independent and self-reliant since childhood.
History (optional): Normal schoolboy, which is able to use magic cards.
Other: nope

Name: Yue (human name is Yukito Tsukishiro)
Sexuality: demi- Homosexual
Personality: On the outside, he acts cold, aloof, and is serious and intimidating. However, he was revealed to still have a kind heart.
History (optional): He is the guardian of the magical cards and his job is to make sure those who are able to use these cards don't use them for evil.
Other: He is not an angel, but has an angelic appearance.

Name: Ichigo Momomiya (Mew Mew Ichigo)
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Bicurious (as she seemed to be very attracted to Zakuro)
Fandom or OC?: Tokyo mew mew, Canon
Personality:
History (optional): She was a normal high school girl, who was revealed to have a red Data Animal exhibit with her. Her D.N.A. is merged with an Iriomote cat so she is able to transform into superhuman form, which makes her able to use weapons and magic spells.
Other: She also has an original black cat form.

Name: Zakuro Fujiwara
Sexuality: demi- Bisexual
Fandom or OC?: Tokyo mew mew, canon
Personality:
History (optional): She went to a prestigious school and was fully educated. Zakuro is a professional model and like Ichigo she also has a red Data Animal exhibit with her. Her D.N.A. is merged with a gray wolf, which makes her able to have superhuman abilities, weapons, and magic spells.
Other: She is able to transform into an original gray wolf.

https://tokyomewmewpower.fandom.com/wiki/Berry_Shirayuki
Name: Berry Shirayuki
Sexuality: heterosexual
Fandom or OC?: Tokyo mew mew a la mode (manga), canon
Personality: She is a happy girl, as well as a cheerful, kind, and hard worker. She seems to say "eek" when she is nervous. Berry also shows her kind and caring nature.
History (optional): She is a normal school girl, but unlike Ichigo and Zakuro she is not born with the red Data Animal exhibit within her. She was accidently merged with D.N.A of Amami rabbit and Andean mountain cat. It made her able to transform and use weapons and magician spells.
Other: She doesn't have any animal forms

higure.png
higure.png (46.35 KiB) Viewed 130 times

Name: Higure (Sunset)
Sexuality: Undecided
Fandom or OC?: Okamiden, AU/ OC
Personality: Stubborn, rude, loyal, a little cold at times, and has some serious anger issues. He is kind, caring, and protective toward those he trusts. He seems rather bully or mean toward Hinode, but he will protect him for life when needed.
History (optional): He was born to Chibiterasu and a female wolfdog (never named her, lol). He is actually a Siamese twin with Hinode as they were born together with their sides attached to each other. Separating them was easy as they were not attached that much.
Other: He is able to use a similar divine instrument like Chiterasu or Amaterasu could, but unlike them, he is not able to use powers from the celestial brush gods. Instead, he has normal shadow and ice manipulation powers.

Hinode.png
Hinode.png (46.48 KiB) Viewed 130 times

Name: Hinode (Sunrise)
Fandom or OC?: Okamiden, AU/ OC
Personality: He is kind, loyal, and caring. He likes to be friends with anyone, which makes him a little bit naive or blind to see bad on others. He is usually the one to calm his brother when he gets too furious.
History (optional): Read Higure. Thought other side of his fur color the left side which was attached by Higure is black while the other side is white.
Other: He also is able to use the divine instrument, but can't use the powers of the celestial brush gods. He is able to use light and fire manipulation powers.

Name: Stardust
Sexuality: heterosexual
Fandom or OC?: Okami/Okamiden, AU/ OC
Personality: Kind, friendly, caring. loving and protective. She is clever and knows how to stand on her own feet. She doesn't want to talk about her past thoughts.
History (optional): She was an inari fox who once was summoned by evil Ninetails, but after her defeat, all of the foxes fled different ways. She was young and lost, she walked to the Kamigi village and was taken care of by the tree spirit Sakuya. She becomes an heir of Sakuya and gains some of her tree spirit powers. She becomes a guide to Higure and Hinode too.
Other: She has an inari fox form too...which looks like a smaller version of the evil Ninetails, with only one tail.

Name: Dorumon
Sexuality: Questioning for now
Fandom or OC?: Digimon, Canon
Personality: He is playful reckless, noisy, and a little too curious. He is the one who could push the red button because it is forbidden to push.
History (optional): He was born as a wild Digimon, and never had a human owner.
Other: He is able to evolve to Dorugamon and Dorugreymon, but needs to make contact to humans/ other species to do that.

Name: Renamon
Sexuality: Questioning, for now
Fandom or OC?: Digimon, Canon
Personality: She is loner-like, who is fine by herself, but she is not that unsocial, or rude to others. She was acting rather cold, but she is rather kind and friendly.
History (optional): She was once a partner with a human girl, but as the human got older she needed to leave him behind.
Other: She is able to evolve to Kyubimon, her owner left her a pendant which gives her the power to evolve when needed.

Name: Reppamon
Sexuality: Questioning, for now
Fandom or OC?: Digimon, canon
Personality: Rather mysterious, not rude, but not that nice either. He acts rather coldly or just carelessly. He needs time to trust others but is not aggressive if not pissed off too much.
History (optional): They were once owned by humans, but sadly the human passed away from an old age a year ago. They do not want to make contact with humans after that as they are still loyal to their old owner.
Other: They are able to evolve to Chirinmon, but they could need to get out of the past and move on.

Name: Allister
Fandom or OC?: Pokemon, Canon
Personality: He seems a rather loner, yet mysterious boy. He is very antisocial and shy. He usually talks on whispers, or with few words. He is totally different around his pokemons thoughts and takes his battles very seriously, but he is not a bad loser.
History (optional): He is in the Galar region and lives in the Stow-on-Side town as a ghost-type gym leader, but his gym is not as famous as other gyms. His gym place is hard to find and only some long-time citizens know where his gym is located.
Other: He wears scary looking mask almost all the time, he has two pokemons within him Gengar and Mimikyu

Name: Nessa
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: She is a kind and playful girl, She doesn't think too much of herself or consider herself the most beautiful even though she is working as a very famous model. She liked to help others as much as she could.
History (optional): She is from the Galar region, living in Hulbury town where she also has a water-type gym. She works as a model too and travels a lot.
Other: She was one Pokemon partner, Milotic with her.

Name: Elesa
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She is happy-go, reckless, stubborn, and very independent. She likes to go and do things, even stupid things. She is a little bit of a foolhardy.
History (optional): She is from the Unova region and lives in Nimbasa City. She took the lead of the electric-type gym after her grandmother who led it for several years.
Other: She has four Pokemons within her, Flaaffy, Zebstrika, and two Emolga's one of them was a former partner from her grandmother and the other is actually her offspring.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:08 am

(All accepted Queen. Did you watch Tokyo Mew Mew Mew New? I did by using the resources the internet has available lol, I enjoyed Tokyo Mew Mew New it was so awesome and gave the original justice what I mean by that is that Tokyo Mew Mew new was as good as the original was.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me