เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby selasphorys » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:21 pm

Nunavik wrote:
    honestly, i think it looks fine for now. you could add them under relationships, but i think that'd be more confusing. you could also just remove them altogether and allow their roleplayers' to really try to get someone to roleplay an active siblings/parent before adding them to the roster and just make npcs as needed. less work as the owner of the rp and advocates for the rper's to build plots with other people.

Most npcs can be adopted as full characters if you ask in the thread! Npcs don't have to stay as npcs if someone wants to take them. I'd really like someone to play Hopperpaw's father, for example. Hope I made that more clear now!

I might rearrange the main thread later to fix the npcs/allegiances.

Nunavik wrote:
    I think Lynxspring and Briarseed would be great friends given such a history. I could totally imagine Lynxspring would often bestow wisdom and assure her there is no one to blame for his condition nor anyone that can help cure him. Maybe this could play into the main plot with StarClan or atleast some of the clan's feelings towards them?

Sorry that I missed this! I love that. Lynxspring's worsening health would slowly weaken Briarseed's faith in StarClan. She'd first blame herself, then blame the stars, then see there is no one left to blame. Good cats will suffer and die while the stars look on--- wordless and powerless.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:39 pm

ohmygad Either way I'm cool. I'm just excited to start,
this is the first rp I've thrown Amberpaw and Paledapple into. Wolfpath's
the only boi-o that's been in more than a handful of rps, so I'm looking
forward to getting to know these guys better.

If no one else offers, one of my apprentices to be our late deputy's apprentice.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:37 am

selasphorys wrote:@everyone:

1) I've added as many of your cats' kin as I could to the npc sections of the allegiances. Please let me know if I missed anything or if you prefer I don't add certain cats. About the npcs- how would you all like me to handle them? The npc lists are getting pretty large. Is there a better way you'd like me to organize them? Npcs will leave or die for plot purposes later in the roleplay. Do you want to decide what happens to your kin at these points of the story, or should I write whatever I see fit for them?

2) When the roleplay begins, it will be a day after the former deputy Coyoteleap died in a rockslide. He had been practicing at the Training Ring with his apprentice when a boulder came loose from the cliffside. Coyoteleap gave his life to save his apprentice. Would anyone like their character to be the late deputy's apprentice?

@peachpit. and @Queen of flames:
Your cats are accepted! I have a few ideas for relations but I want to finish my own forms first.

first of all, i think the npc idea is so cool! with such a dramatic plot and lots of death, it's nice that we don't have to worry about our more well thought out characters passing away sooner, while still keeping that death element in the plot. personally, go wild with my npcs! (especially milktuft's mother, she is a cruel woman >:3) im down for whatever you have in mind with them! i also think the way they're organized is just fine!

and,
all my kitties are open for relationships! you can pm me or just mention me on this thread with any ideas! i made all my chars specific to this rp so im super excited to see any relos ideas that anyone has! c:
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:36 pm

I'm planning to start the roleplay this weekend! Can't wait to write with all of you and your cats. I'm almost done with my forms and mentor pairings. Once I have everything ready, I'll write up a big post about character relation ideas! I'd also love if someone could play Briarseed's sibling or Hopperpaw's father. Both of these relationships would be difficult and strained at first, but I hope that they'd grow closer through the story.

@Rae - Which of your apprentices would be the former deputy's apprentice? The first thing that would happen in the roleplay would be their mentor re-assignment.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:55 pm

hmmm I think, probably Amberpaw. He would have had
time to get attached so that he can be so sad bio for a little while.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:25 pm

@everyone
The roleplay will start up on Sunday if that works for everyone. It will open with a prophecy. Your cats may or may not hear about it in-roleplay, but you're all free to discuss it here ooc. Rabbitsong will be expected to announce his first patrols.

I finished assigning mentors! I tried to assign pairs who could have interesting character growth together. Amberpaw was reassigned to Perchwood after the deputy ceremony the previous night.

mentor pairings:
briarseed - cloudpaw
perchwood - amberpaw
sykestar - jackalpaw
rabbitsong - yarrowpaw
spottedfeather - hopperpaw
swallowsight - goosepaw
lynxspring - finchpaw
mothgaze - snakepaw
starlingflight - kyanitepaw
paledapple - lemmingpaw

My forms for Briarseed, Swallowsight, and Hopperpaw are completed on page 1. I'll finish Rumblespout on Friday. All my cats are open for relations, including crushes, friends, enemies, and kin. I'd love for Briarseed to have a littermate, Hopperpaw to have a father, and Rumblespout to have a few kits or grandkits to annoy. I'll write up my specific relation ideas on Friday when I have time!

Edit: Sorry I got Rabbitsong's name wrong! Edited to fix the mistakes. It was very late at night when I posted this ;-;
Last edited by selasphorys on Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bluestream

Postby Nyverria » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:15 pm

WIP
Nyverria