ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ mods, please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ

Postby C a s » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:38 am

C a s wrote:
@Queen - Houndfang could have been Flowerpad's mentor!

@queen - this was my idea ^! let me know if that works for you.

all accepted! i'll get to work updating the front!

the front page is updated!! let me know if i missed anything, or made a mistake!

martenpaw's mentor will be our new deputy, cardinalheart!!

@anathema - would you mind if i made a brother for martenpaw? i was going to use stoat-, but if you're okay with me making one and would prefer it be one of the deceased littermates you listed, lmk!! totally fine if you'd rather her be the sole surviving kit, as well. if you're cool with it, i also intend to apprentice him to galewhistle, which i think would add to the drama!

i'm gonna make a female elder to keep my genders even, too! if anyone has an older cat that could use a living parent, let me know! she's going to be well into the 100 moon area.

@tauriel - i love what you did with fernfoot!! perhaps after the clan meeting, mushroomdapple will leave camp to ponder the announcement night is about to make, and she can run into him?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:32 am

@Cas, yeah that sounds great!
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:09 am

just a small lil thing, you have applebloom and orchardpaw listed twice in kinships :o
one with birch-heart & tanglewood and one without!

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:57 am

C a s wrote:
C a s wrote:
@Queen - Houndfang could have been Flowerpad's mentor!

[size=85]@queen - this was my idea ^! let me know if that works for you.

Yes, that works.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:08 am

C a s wrote:
@anathema - would you mind if i made a brother for martenpaw? i was going to use stoat-, but if you're okay with me making one and would prefer it be one of the deceased littermates you listed, lmk!! totally fine if you'd rather her be the sole surviving kit, as well. if you're cool with it, i also intend to apprentice him to galewhistle, which i think would add to the drama!

i'm gonna make a female elder to keep my genders even, too! if anyone has an older cat that could use a living parent, let me know! she's going to be well into the 100 moon area.

sounds fab! funnily enough in an older iteration of martenpaw's oc, she actually had a brother with the prefix stoat-! i think it would be great for her to have a living sibling to sleuth with, and i love that the prefix is the same <3

if you want, the elder could be galewhistle's mom! i'd just edit his form to say his mother is alive, and only his father died when he was a young warrior (which was around the time of the mushroomdapple-starclan drama).

i'll have my first post up in the next few hours!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:09 am

working on putting together posts for my cats, in the meantime if anyone needs kin or a cat for a significant relationship i can make another cat!

as for plotting/relations with my characters this is what i've got so far;

kindlecloud ;
    - medicine cat | 34 moons :: she's the peacekeeper of the clan and does her best to help attain it within the clan in any way she can. also very set in her ways about what is right and what is wrong and while she won't condemn anyone for having different beliefs or morals her own won't ever waver. she's diligent in her profession and is a perfectionist, when things don't go as planned she gets pretty hard on herself. kindle tends to be that friendly face that says hello to everyone she sees, checking in on her clan mates when she can, and is a great listener for those who need someone to just listen to them. she had an accident when she had just become a new warrior, an accident that greatly damaged her hip and a part of her pelvic bone from a fall into a ravine so it had been advised by the previous medicine cat that she not attempt to have kits in case it triggered the injury again or did more damaged. this devastated her because she's always yearned for motherhood and has contemplated whether the risk outweighed the reward if she were to truly try and have kits in the future.
    @tauriel, was thinking she could develop a crush on Cedarwhisker if that's alright with you?
    @all, she's open for former apprentices if any of the younger warriors would like. also open for littermates/kin along with a close friend or two that she especially tight with.

dunespeckle ;
    - warrior | 40 moons :: an all around hardy and efficient warrior, dunespeckle will always finish something he starts. it's physically impossible for him to leave anything half-finished, he literally will get restless and itchy all over if something is left unfinished. his work ethic aside, he's not a patient cat and can get snippy and irritated when things aren't being done with urgency. that being said, although he can be a sour apple he is nothing short of a gentleman and will always try and remain courteous to his clan mates and humble. more known for being brooding than he is talkative, dune is an open book when it comes to his feelings as he wears them openly on his face. he's not as reserved and closed off as most would think, most cats simply don't ask and jump right to assuming. those who actually have a convo with him and ask questions will usually get straight forward answers from him.
    @all, i can bump his age up if needed for kin for anyone. any romance with him would be very slow-burn but he's open for crushes. open for friends/former apprentices etc.

smurshatter ;
    - warrior | 38 moons :: a hopeless romantic who can't commit to anything long-term, smurshatter has a hard time being truthful about her emotions and often gets caught up in the pace of others and before she knows it things get too serious for where she's at and she bails and breaks hearts. though when she does commit to someone whether romantically or just on a platonic friendship level, she's loyal to a fault which is her greatest flaw. they could murder a close friend of hers and she still wouldn't be able to cut them off completely. smur is a sweet cat with a big heart but isn't without a backbone and will let someone know when they've crossed a line or pushed her too far.
    @all, smurshatter is open for past flings and a current crush. it'd be a turning point for her character to find someone who wouldn't let her dip out when things get serious, due to her fear of abandonment, so that's a possible plot for her. she's also open for friends and past apprentices.

wrenpaw ;
    - apprentice | 11 moons :: he's pretty serious for an apprentice and is wholly focused on doing whatever he can to become one of the best warriors the clan has ever seen. his ambition and determination to be remembered make him an admirable warrior and one willing to pull all the stops to get where he needs to be. he'll subconsciously shoulder the work load and tasks of others with no complaint or really noticing it himself. he doesn't talk about himself much and any sort of small talk makes him cringe internally, but meaningful conversations will have his rapt attention. he'd much rather talk about something that matters or that involves emotions - odd for a cat who doesn't really involve his own much.
    @all, he's open for littermates/kin along with crushes that are both male and female, he doesn't have a preference.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:13 am

anathema wrote:
C a s wrote:

sounds fab! funnily enough in an older iteration of martenpaw's oc, she actually had a brother with the prefix stoat-! i think it would be great for her to have a living sibling to sleuth with, and i love that the prefix is the same <3

if you want, the elder could be galewhistle's mom! i'd just edit his form to say his mother is alive, and only his father died when he was a young warrior (which was around the time of the mushroomdapple-starclan drama).

i'll have my first post up in the next few hours!

perfect, i'll get started on them today!!

@razz- most of my characters are only children, they're all open for kin!

@queen - okay, cool beans!

@soft - ah, thank you! i'll get that fixed.

if anyone did NOT recieve the pm about the plot, please send me a pm!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:20 am

tauriel. wrote:@queen of flames I think Dovespeckle and Flowerpad could be friends? They would’ve grown up together and have a somewhat similar personality!

This might have been missed!

@Razzberry yeah that would be great! They'd have a very sweet relationship!

@everyone, Fernfoot is open for a former mentor! Keep in mind that he's 44 moons so if anyone is interested, his mentor would have to be an older cat.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:31 am

i have magnoliaspring (14 moons, genderfluid) that could use a former mentor? :o
he is a bit of an airhead so they would have annoyed their mentor plenty

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:47 am

@tauriel - the elder i'm making could have been fern's former mentor! she's going to be a strict, tightly-wound cat, so she would have been very hard on him.

@soft- mushroom could have been their mentor! c:

hawthornstreak is open for a former mentor as well!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me