House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❖ ❝ you're a drifter, shape-shifter ❞

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:28 pm

─────────────────────────────────
silas grimm 32 male werewolf (beast form) homosexual fc - hugh dancy
─────────────────────────────────
Silas Grimm is a man who seldom speaks of his past. He was born on a remote cattle ranch in Montana, where he grew up within a small family in a close-knit community. When he was a teenager, his family's farm suddenly came under attack from a mysterious predator which reaved their cows at least once a month. Around the same time, Silas mysteriously developed a habit of sleepwalking, frequently waking up outside or in the barn. It took waking up next to a dead cow for Silas to realize that it was him who had been pillaging his family's farm. Upon this realization, the adolescent Silas immediately ran away and attempted to make it entirely on his own in the wilderness. There he lived in isolation for many years, where he was able to gain some control over his bestial self. Eventually, he decided to seek out others like himself, which was what eventually led him to Grimwood Manor. He still does not know for certain how he came to be a werewolf, when no other members of his family were, but currently believes that he is most likely the result of his mother having an affair outside of her marriage. Deep down Silas knows that his family might still be looking for him after all these years, but is unwilling to reconcile out of guilt.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Silas is generally a dour and austere individual. He is not much for conversation, a trait often attributed to the years he spent living in isolation. If he doesn't feel like he has anything to say, he simply won't speak. This quiet nature often causes him to come off as unintentionally rude or downright antisocial, though that is rarely his intention. In conversation, he tends to be short and blunt. He is quite stern and unemotional, not expressing himself very openly to anyone. He maintains a rather cynical view of the world, especially where humans are considered, and is often rather icy towards anyone who hasn't earned his trust. He is still an honest and moral man, and does not have a cruel heart, but is somewhat embittered by his experience of life. While he is known for being very calm and level-headed, being a lycanthrope makes him naturally more prone to being consumed by excessive emotion, especially anger. If provoked, he can go from 0 to 100 in mere moments. He does have occasional outbursts of rage, but most often gets them under control quickly - however, this is not a given. In general, he is a bit of a 'lone wolf', keeping a healthy distance between himself and others - mostly out of a fear that he might hurt them. Deep down, Silas is a fundamentally lonely man. Underneath it all, he is caring and paternal, and very protective of others. He longs for strong personal connections, but struggles to make them and is most often too afraid to keep them.
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:29 pm

I couldn't see the picture, then i clicked on the beast form link then went back and the human picture/gif was there.

Anyway, cool character. I prefer werewolves in wolf form on four legs, but his form is cool too (as long as it's not a duper short haired...thing moving around like a gorilla...I'm not even joking, me and dad watched a show where the werewolf was like that, and I think it like had no tail either. Wasn't Harry Potter, by the way, but werewolves on there are weird too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:34 pm

Accepted~

Love the bipedal/more feral wolf form! I usually prefer the more scary versions of werewolves, so it's cool to see one!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:10 am

@Consulting_Angel - me too ^^ I mentioned previously I was a bit unsure of adding such a character bc he's so different from the other werewolf characters haha, so I hope it works out ok, if not I can just retroactively change him to a more quadrupedal type I suppose
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:45 am

Gunna try to get a reply up soon but waiting on a response from Leon from this post not sure if you saw it or not @bigwig so I figured I'd post here ^^

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:47 pm

yes, leon's post is up next, just wanted to get a starter out for silas first. i have other rp replies to work on but leon's will be up in the near future
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:48 pm

I figured just thought I'd keep ya updated there's been times I've completed overlooked a response for days :lol:

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:25 pm

Alesha Wang | unknown, looks 25 years | Female| Demon Cat
Sexuality: Demisexual
Pronouns: she. her, hers
Powers/Abilities: Hallucinations, she is able to make others too smell, see, or even hear things that are not real (his third eye power), but she needs to see the person all the time, for this to work and only looking her eyes will activate this move. She can't control people's movements and this ability may lose its work if the person realized that something is wrong with their senses.

In her demon form only - she was multiple small abilities, including her different body parts. Her horn can grow in size, her snake fangs are poisonous and her dragon tail has very sharp spikes on it and it can use like a whip. She is able to fly on her large bat-like wings, which does protect her from hits too.

Appearance: (Human) Long black hair, skinny yet tall body. She loves to make up her eyes into heavy black kajals, deep red or black lips stick, and wear black goth-like clothes. She has a pretty yet scary appearance, which may scare younger kids and have some critique from older people. On this form, she does wear the same red collar with a skull as on her cat form.

True demon form - Lion-sized black long-haired cat, with horns, snake-like fangs and tongue, large black bat-like wings, and long dragon-like tail with spikes. He has bright red eyes and a red star symbol on her forehead (third eye when activated).
Original cat form - Long-haired black cat with bright orange eyes. She wears a red collar with a skull necklace.

Masguarade - Black silk, tribal patterned mask with a big black feather on the right side. The dress is a black corset, with a wine-red skirt and black flower pattern lace on the sleeves and hem of the skirt. Black lace leggings and black shoes.

Personality: She is not the kindest person, she is aggressive, playful, stubborn, and independent. She is pretty reckless, does before think, and can be very harsh-spoken or mean. She is unfriendly at first, and hard to get close with, but her happy nature will show up to those she trusts or likes. She may be rather shy towards those whom she sees as romantically interested.

Short Bio: She is born in small abandoned village middle of the forest, this village had evil and cursed among men, and it was forbidden to go there. Eventually, there were always those humans who didn't care about the prohibition signs and came looking for this paranormal thing this village was said to have. When she was still young the next town the governor decided to expand his city and at the same time destroyed the forests and this village. They had to abandon their homes and move elsewhere. She is moved a lot and lived in many different places, still looking for a place to call home.

Powers/Abilities: Plant, Tree manipulation, she can create, shape, and help plants or trees to grow faster. She can manipulate some of the plants to attack or protect like vines or branches. She is able to heal cursed or dry plants or trees to make them better, she is able to speak with nature, animals, plants, and trees. Her teardrop can water a whole tree at once.

Appearance: (Human) She is small-sized pale skinned, with light blond hair, which reaches up to the shoulder blade. She has dyed the ends of her hair fire orange and she has blue eyes. She likes to wear colorful yet naturally colored relaxing clothes or dresses. She loves to do makeup and usually uses very showing red lipstick and light green, yellow, or pink eye shadow.

True form - She is a pretty small fairy, the size of a medium-sized cat. She has white long hair which turns light green at the end. of the hair. She has blue eyes and pointed ears. She wears a headband which is made from small different colored flowers with one pink rose over her right ear. She has transparent glittering leaf green and light blue wings on her back. She wears a silk turquoise colored dress, with green peacock feathers like the hem of the skirt. She wears an emerald pendant on her neck.

Masguarade - Wears emerald green mask, with golden patterns and three different green and yellow colored feathers on top and both sides. Shiny emerald green dress with low V back.

Personality: She is sweet, kind, friendly, and funny, but rather naive, and wants to believe good from anyone. Though even if she is kind, she has her sassy rather aggressive side too, it usually shows only in arguments as she doesn't nicely walk away if someone does or says something which irritates her.

Short Bio:She lived in a tropical rainforest made into a somewhat large island, there were not many humans living there only a small tourist town, but these humans were very nature-loving people they cared about the tropical island, it's nature and animals. Thought everything got down when a large very bad fire destroyed almost half of the rainforest and made it almost impossible for them to live there anymore. She traveled around the places to look for a perfect forest, which was fresh, out of big human cities, pollution, and other things, but finding a place they needed was hard.

Powers/Abilities: He doesn't really have any powers, just his original abilities, like his true form, his sharp beak, and claws as well as strong wings can hurt his opponents.

Appearance: (Human) He is a tall, yet muscular male, with a chocolate brown neck long hair, little messy hair. He has a little bit of a beard and deep blue eyes. He usually wears very business-like clothes, suits, and ties and he likes hats or wears sunglasses when going out. He has a claw tattoo on his back, which hide his past scars.

True form - Large horse-sized creature, with a brown eagle head, sharp beak, feathered chest, and large eagle wings. His lower body is a golden-grown leopard with leopard spots and large hawk front claws. He has a lion-like tail and deep golden eyes.

Masguarade - Very monotonous black mask, with dark blue tribal patterns. Wears Black suit, with open long wine red jacket, with black tribals on chests and sleeves. Black pants and shoes.

Personality: He has little mysterious nature, he is very introverted, he doesn't say much of his own thoughts, and is almost mostly silent, especially in group chats. He doesn't feel comfortable in large groups, even if he is not that shy, he is just learned not to speak over his mouth.

Short Bio:He is born and lived in a large city with humans, hiding his true self. He is learned how to live with humans, without them figuring anything out. For a long time he thought to be the only creature, but after meeting some other shapeshifters and hearing about this secret place for none humans. He wanted to go there where he maybe could be free, without scaring to be seen by his true self.

Powers/Abilities: none
Appearance: She is a small and skinny Chinese girl, with long black hair and very deep dark brown eyes. She looks much younger than she really is and is usually mistaken for a teenager.

Masguarade - white and pink cat-like mask with pink flower patterns on ears and forehead. Wears a Black, and white with a large pink cherry blossom patterned kimono and pink bow tie. The sleeves are massive and have a pink rose hairpin on the left side.

Personality: She is a survivor, and used to being a loner. Gainst her better judgment, she will compromise herself to fight for what is right and to help those in need. She is strong and aggressive. She is hard and soft; she is intense and easygoing; she is strong and vulnerable; she is safe and dangerous; she is logical and impulsive, which makes her a very complex character. She does not like being lied to.

Short Bio:Her life is always like a fairy tale, she had good hard working parents, she never had short of money, and she got everything she could wish for. Except for one thing, friends, she had only one good friend, but others humans saw her perfect and were jealous of her, because of that she was often left out of everything and bullied. At some point she didn't want to go to school anymore instead her parents did private tuition, for her it was good, but she didn't have time for her only friend that much anymore and they got into separate ways. She always loved to dance and sing so she started to do that as her work when turned 18 years old.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:05 am

Accepted!
Feel free to start roleplaying~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .taxidermy. » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:58 am

Pepper | Age mostly unknown, presents as 22+ | Nonbinary | Wolflike hybrid

Sexuality: unlabeled, but leans towards bisexual. (basically...not straight, lol.)
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Powers/Abilities: extreme smell and hearing abilities; their wolf-like abilities help them to smell and hear from far away and run/travel quickly, to an extent.
Appearance: They are a short stacked anthro wolf- a bit like a werewolf. They aren't much of a "scary" wolf, often mistaken for some sort of big dog... They are warm grey, lighter grey undertones, deep brown hair, and eyes. They're very short, about 4 feet tall from head to toe, not including ears. They have tall ears with a few small piercings. They have a chubby belly and thighs, but their hips are slightly wider than their shoulders. Their legs are longer than their arms and help them to run. Their tail stars from their lower back and drags slightly on the floor. They wear clothes like a human (baggy hoodies and sweaters, high-waisted jean shorts, tights, but can wear various other themed outfits.) They have several stubby and mismatched teeth, but they can bite hard. They have long black claws with thick black paw pads. Their fur is long and fluffy and tends to shed.

Personality: rather naive and shy. They are used to being a "loner", but are not always totally content with this. They yearn to fit in, and have an idealized view of romance and friendship... they're a bit of a hopeless romantic. Pepper often is found with their nose in a book, usually some cheesy romance novel... they're very socially awkward and often don't know how to respond or react in social situations.

Short Bio: They grew up sheltered, and homeschooled, but fairly well off. They were never poor, but they've never known wealth, and have always been working class. They've struggled to make friends and connections with others their whole life. Pepper often locks itself away, studying the stars and astrology. They've learned to love to be alone and learned to find their own hobbies. They love the stars and astrology, zodiacs, spirituality, etc. They're slightly naive and vulnerable, and often find themself in over their head. They can quickly become attached to others and love to show and tell others about their interests and likes.
.taxidermy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me