[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:11 am

Ok, BTW, would it be ok for Caelan to sneak out of the dorms at night once in a while to fight monsters in Lumburn Woods?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:13 am

That would be alright every one in a while, just would be reasonable if he maybe got hurt once or so
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:39 am

Yeah, I didn't intend on him always coming back unscathed.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 pm

Yay, my new post actually came through
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Suiren

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Name:
    Suiren Matsuoka
    14 (and five months but that's not important)
    Pronouns:
    They/them

Species:
    Werewolf
    Abilities:
    Wolf form and able to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on his feet and hunting skills

Grade:
    Dorm:
    3B
    Classes:
    Alchemy and Supernatural History

Physical Description:
    Suiren is a beauty with blue and brown eyes and white-looking blonde hair. They're slender and a bit shorter, with pretty lips and lashes. They have golden-tan skin as well as freckles on their shoulders and knees. They wear glasses when reading. The hair is shoulder length and wavy at the ends. They have a variety of clothes. They tend towards blues as well as earthen tones, and have stockings and fingerless gloves too. The wolf is white with the same beautiful heterochromia.
    Personality:
    Sui is sweet and gentle, playful and usually happy. They're adventurous, love the moon, intelligent, a storyteller, an artist, and cuddly at times. They like soft and warm things. They're silly, kind, caring, loving, loyal, and love little ones as well as animals.

However, they're stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. They're shy, nervous, anxious, headshy, don't like thunder and afraid of bees...They're withdrawn if upset and seem cold if angered. They don't always listen, can be aloof, bottle some things up, can be too quiet at times, can also be too talkative, and can snap of irritated or angered.
    Background:
    Sui was born fourteen years and some months ago to a gray wolf father and white wolf mother. They take after their white wolf mother. They were born with one brown eye (from dad) and one blue (from mom). Haruna is their dad and Elise is their mom. They have some older siblings as well as litter mates and younger siblings. They were raised with love, and are healthy. They have now been sent to the academy. It's their first year here, having been homeschooled before that.
    Other:
    Has a dog named Aura that's with them
    Their siblings are: Nene and Nana (f, genderfluid; 20), Fia and Morris (f, m; 17), -Suiren- and Suki and Leena and Yuri (-agender-, f, f, m; 14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (males, females; 10)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aaron

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:42 pm

Name:
    Aaron Matthews
    Male (also might crush on Raiden and Yuki)
    Pronouns:
    He/him

Species:
    Church Grim
    Abilities:
    dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport

Grade:
    College 3rd year
    Dorm:
    4C
    Classes:
    Weaponry and Alchemy

Physical Description:
    Aaron is tall and well muscled considering he's athletic and jogs as well as practicing fighting. He's handsome and very nice to look at. He has dark gray eyes and raven dark hair. His hair is straight and to mid neck, with a part rather than bangs. He has nice lips and medium length lashes. He also has nice fingers and nails, and tries to keep them clean. His dog form looks to be a Flatcoat Retirever. He has a variety of clothes, favoring reds as well as white and grays.
    Personality:
    Aaron is kind, caring, loving, and social. He's intelligent, friendly, playful, and family oriented, with a heart of gold as well as being down to earth. He's usually happy and can be carefree. He's silly, fun loving, humorous, as well as cuddly at times.

However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild, and loud. He has bouts of shyness and nerves as well as anxiety, doesn't always listen, can be too talkative but also too quiet at times. He can seem cold if angered and isn't hard to anger. He can be aggressive, irritable, bottles some things up, and anti social if sick or irritated.
    Background:
    Aaron was born twenty one years ago to Peter and Myla. He was raised with love and kept healthy, and taught about his powers. He was homeschooled for awhile, as they lived amongst humans but in dog form. However, they had friends that knew education. Those friends helped educate Aaron and his siblings. He was sent to the academy in high school. He's been there since, and is in college now, as a third year. He's very happy to be here, and hopes some of his siblings will one day be here.
    Other:
    Has two parents (as stated above)
    Siblings: Eloise and Salem (f, m; 26), Aiden and Arka -and Aaron- (m, f; 21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (f, m, f; 15), Kairo and Kara (m, f; 10)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:03 am

@Spirit: Do you mind if Aaron knows/recognizes Caelan from the Temple? Considering he has an ability that comes from being near a church, and Caelan was adopted by a couple from the Temple, I feel like they might at least know each other loosely.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:56 pm

Id be fine with that, if you can PM me about the Temple, like info on it or whatever.
A temple is slightly different from a church but it's all spiritual so it could be fine.

Might actually have Aaron crush on Caelan if you don't mind. Possibly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:59 pm

Name: Ryker
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Sexuality: Bisexual Prefers men but mainly flirts with women.

Species: Dark Elf and Water/Ice Dragon Hybrid though he mainly takes the appearance of a dark elf. (His mom was a dark elf his dad was a Water Ice Dragon Hybrid)
    Abilities: Can shift into a cold blue dragon eith both water and Ice aspects. Creates water and controls ice. (He cannot control water but he can create it and freeze it)

Grade: 12
    Dorm: 4d(cause no one in it)
    Classes: Elemental Magic I and Alchemy II

Physical Description: Ryker is a skinny guy with sharp features and pointed ears. His skin is a gray-blue color while his hair is medium length and white and his eyes are blue one lighter blue and one darker blue and he has white freckles.
    While in his dragon form he has a slender snake like body with long legs and large wings. He seems to be split in half one side of his body a dark blue almost blue with watery aspects while the other half is white and a pale blue holding aspects of an ice dragon.
    Personality: Ryker is extremely cocky and snarky... He's often times flirty and causes quite a few problems. He likes to pick on others and is closed off when it comes to making relationships as he has a habit trusting no one with his feelings.
    Background:Ryker was born a secret. His birth was an accident leading him to be dropped at the door step or an old creepy orphanage where he was then raised. In his years there he made a friend named Aletta. Aletta was the only person Ryker trusted but she died about a year prior to them reaching year 12. Her death was known throughout the whole school she'd died in her sleep mysteriously rumors spread and Ryker was accused of awful things leading him to move schools joining Roreth Academy just as his 12th year of school began. They had accepted him into the school knowing he'd done nothing wrong as he hadn't Aletta had died during a seizure in the night.
    Extra: Does he need a last name? I think him not having a last name fits with his background.
Last edited by DragonShifter01 on Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:45 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Id be fine with that, if you can PM me about the Temple, like info on it or whatever.
A temple is slightly different from a church but it's all spiritual so it could be fine.

Might actually have Aaron crush on Caelan if you don't mind. Possibly.

I don't mind him having a crush, but the crush won't be mutual, as I'm terrible at writing LGBT characters, despite being a member of the LGBT community
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me