𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 discussion

Postby lykos brethren » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:14 pm

hey sorry I have been inactive/on and off, I have been busy with work. now i have a friend visiting for a bit, but i will try to message everyone and chat about relations soon c:
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Woke Up At Twelve O'clock On A Weekday...

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:32 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Somebody Better Hold Me Back, I Might Do A Little Dance In The Middle Of The Street.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

==========================================================================================================================
|| Name: Benjamin "Benji" Helfield
|| Nicknames: He hates being
|| called anything other than Benji
|| Pronouns: he/him
|| Gender: Male
|| Age: 24 years old
|| Orientation: Acearo Spectrum
|| Role: Bitten
|| Height: six feet tall
|| Status:Benji is taking the whole experience surprisingly well and its worth wondering
|| if he is taking things in stride or if he isn't processing it at all and is in denial. A large
|| part of him is terrified and is hoping the past several days have all just been a night-
|| mare. A very long, vivid nightmare. The rational part of him knows he won't wake up
|| from this bad dream; the way he's coping is a bit of unhealthy optimism and a lot of
|| repression.
|| Face Claim: Robert Sheehan
============================================================================================================================
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Mind's All The Way Up In The Clouds Got My feet Up With It, But My Heart's In The Trees.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

==========================================================================================================================
Personality: Benji strays more on the shy side, very much not confrontational. He'll
||

happily hold a conversation with an interested party though and easily rambles around
||
people he's comfortable with. He likes making people smile and laugh, but he isn't
||

always good at it. Mostly due to being socially awkward and having a hard time
||

understanding boundaries. Personal space isn't a concept he grasps well and often
||

forgets that it's a thing at all. He's very childish, hardly taking anything seriously
||

or sometimes making jokes at inappropriate times. Benji more often that not cracks
||

under pressure and can not keep a secret for the life of him. You can always tell when
||

he's lying. He doesn't handle guilt well either. It could be years later and he'll still
||

regret something he said. Benji's dislikes conflict and will happily put aside any
||

feelings of discomfort in order to please or impress someone. Conflict stresses him out and he can be very indecisive. In moments of high stress, he completely shuts down and will comply with just about anything to get out of the situation. He tends to be clingy around people he admires, but he'd never admit this. His impulse control isn't the best either; he has a bad habit of rushing into situations without thinking things through. Benji is apologetic though and won't hesitate to admit to a mistake. He really just wants to help where he can and bring a little fun if possible.
Wolf Form:x
====================================================================================================================
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Homework That I Won't Do, Gotta Work Through All These Melodies That Live In My Brain.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Casperphobia on Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Benji's Relations

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:33 am

res.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:34 am

Sorry it took my forever and a half to get Benji's form up, I legit thought I had already posted it. rip. ^^"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:29 am

We're still missing some roles and forms, but I went ahead and submitted the first post so that we can get started!

If anyone would like to tag Eirlys in their post, let me know. :] She's likely hanging back from the action if that's the case, otherwise I'll have her returning to work in town haha
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `silver » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:06 am

That first post was gdlk @chev. Thanks for tossin’ it up! Would it be alright if I mentioned Dina in my post? I was thinking that perhaps she was the one to guide the wolves to the hikers?

@lykos or @synyster did you wanna do any tags or mentions?
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:01 pm

@`silver
      feel free to tag rem or val or whoever you wanna c: i dont mind at all, it will help me figure out what to do with my two
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mtuan, » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm

hi! little late on the train, but if anyone wants a tag/to discuss, please let me know! I'm going to be gone all next week which is a bit of a bad timing, but i'll make it work, just a heads up (:
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:34 pm

@silver, I don't mind if you'd like for Dina to have been there for Silver from the start, but the werewolves do have stronger senses than a dog πŸ˜…
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `silver » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:43 am

@lykos Awesome! Thank ya. :3
@mtuan I'm down to discuss whenever you're available!
@chev skdjhfksdf sorry, you're 100% correct lmao I don't know how I forgot they'd be on the move first. And thank you!
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me