β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” d&f o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πšƒπ™°πšƒπ™΄ πšπ™Ύπ™»π™΅π™΄

Postby enby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:30 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

Image Image

name; tate rolfe
    age; nineteen years
    gender; agender trans masc [he/they]
    sexuality; homosexual
    date of birth; april 1st
    zodiac; aries
    rank; thief
    height; 5'3
    physique; skinny & frail
    eye color; dark brown
    hair color; dark brown
    scent; 'rain' & 'iron'
    accent; russian
    fc; finn wolfhard
    β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
    β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
positive traits; compassionate, curious, mature
neutral traits; reserved, skeptical, solitary
negative traits; disloyal, enervated, thievish

his birth place was moscow, russia. he had a strict family
whom he wasn't very fond of at all. they never were very
understanding or sympathetic to him, and didn't get hiss
identity in the slightest when he tried to tell them about
it and explain it. he has nothing to do with them now but
isn't bothered and fairs alright on his own accord.
tate grew up in russia for a short time of his life until he was about the age of ten, where he finally moved to the city of lanercost. it was hard for him to adjust to a new world to him, learning english was the hardest part for him- in fact he despised it and would often slack off, just ignoring lessons completely, he really had no time for it and thought that english in of itself was an ugly language and too hard for others to learn. leaving him with a thick accent, and having a hard time with english all together.
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
tate is a young and mature man, living on his own since he was about fourteen years of age he learned to fend for himself from an early age which had lead to him being a bit of a thief, gaining the nickname fox from some of the people he knew and from townsfolk. he of course didn't steal from those who had nothing, but those with more wealth he did- mostly unimportant things though similar to old food and things that he needed to sustain his life of course. despite his thievish ways he is a kind soul, extremely compassionate to especially animals finding thinking them as a better company, he never had much luck with other people so from a young age he turned to animals to give him company. this wasn't to say he hated people, he didn't of course, he just knew a lot of evil people existed and he wasn't trusting to0 many but he reads people well so he can usually know when he can trust someone and when he can't he chooses his people wisely. he's patient with most people but isn't all that afraid to voice when he finds someone annoying
or being out of hand, it's seldom of the time he feels scared to really voice his opinion or thoughts about something, he comes off as confidant to others which he isn't really he just doesn't always have the time and often just feels to emotionally tired to deal with others so he tries to shut people down before he gets actually rude or unkind toward them because he doesn't enjoy doing that- it reminds him too much of those who caused him harm and he doesn't want to come across like those people. ever. he tries his best to make friends, but his poor english puts a barrier between him and others which can be frustrating for him sometimes but he tries to show others he has a kind heart, and he wants others to treat him with the same kindness he gives to others, he hasn't received much through his life so he cherishes moments he has even if they are momentary and just a few exchanges of words to another person. back to his thieving ways his lack of parental figures in his life has lead him to be reckless from time to time, putting himself in danger depending on the places he decides to be mischievous at- stealing from shops mainly, and often getting chased out, then being chased by the law though he's always gotten away, he gets closer to being caught and getting in trouble every time it ends up happening. if you asked him about needing a parental figure he'd probably lie and tell you no, but inside he does want one and would love for someone to respect him the way he'd like to be, wishing he could have someone that could be a parent to him, someone that could talk to about things, to be called someone's son feels like a dream to him but a dream he's convinced won't be something he'll get in this life. adding to his poor english he often talks using extremely proper wording as the few things he took in from his learnings of english were to talk proper, use proper words and the such which he took very much to heart, a lot of his words being big and proper making him sound sometimes older then he his despite only being a young adult, sometimes he's teased a tad for it but never really understands why most of the time. he collects odd little things like rocks, skeletons from animals long passed, stray feathers, rocks, things you might find a lake, beach or a river. he's a lover of nature and spends a lot of time in it, admiring little bugs he finds and watching deers and other things you may find within the forests- speaking of forests he explores scarbour forest or better known as the ''three siren's woods'' he actually finds the story behind the woods interesting and intriguing rather scary and it draws him to the forest even more. he spends hours exploring the forest and collecting things,
drawing animals and bugs he spots in the forest in his journal and writing about things that he saw, or heard or how he felt while he was there. others find the young man odd and mysterious which in a sense he could be, he didn't really mind he enjoyed the life he lived to an extent at least, he wished he had many more things but felt those things were close to impossible to achieve for him, not to say he's negative maybe just being realistic with himself to not get his hopes up about silly dreams he's created in his head. through it all though he's a kind soul, with a gentle heart he's a bit meek and timid with a hard time interacting with others he's turned to interacting with the world around him, hoping to run into people along the way that he can add to his life to make it brighter, perhaps he'd find a place where he could find like minded people to him and those he could bond with over his interests and similarities.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšƒπ™°πšƒπ™΄'πš‚ πšπ™΄π™»π™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

Postby enby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:31 pm

╔══════════════════╗
❃ - positive | β—ˆ - neutral | β˜— - negative
β—‰ - friend | ◍ - rival | βŠ— - enemy
β™  - potential love interest

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

klaus | sym
words words words words words

elric | sym

astoria | sym

scylla | sym

wesker | sym

name | sym

name | sym
celestina | sym

bero | sym

kit | sym

karter | sym

lucille | sym

adora | sym

name | sym
desmond | sym

cedric | sym

shawn | sym

raven | sym

robert | sym

diana | sym

name | sym
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bit of a wip

Postby azhefa. » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:19 pm

β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ”‚β”‚
β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ”‚β”‚
β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ”‚β”‚
β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ”‚β”‚
β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ”‚β”‚
β–‘β–‘γ€” 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑡𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑡𝑬 〕░░
──────────────────
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””
xxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name. sorina loralei dayne nick. sora, sunshine age. 29-years-old g
ender.
female, she/her role. healer, former duchess orient. hetero
sexual/panromantic
love life. lonely widow partner. duke theodore
tarnathe
deceased
offspring. tried and failed, believed to be steri
le [actually the husband]
kin. orphan, none hair. long, wavy golde
n blonde
eyes. clouded bright blue size. 5'5, ~105lbs build. very p
etite, appears quite fragile
scent. honey & lavender impression. o
ut of place
+traits. quiet, kind, motherly, nurturing, tactile, a lite
ral ray of sunshine
-traits. can be rather shy, nervous, babbles whe
n unsettled, can't fight physically or verbally, too many feelings, e
asily hurt
other. she's blind, but can see vague shapes and shadows
┐
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

backstory. wip - will tidy up later
    - born to a lowly commoner who had just lost her husband to sickness
    - was an only child as her mother was unable to carry another child after birthing her
    - lost her mother at the age of eight to a wild bear that had stumbled upon them during their herb gathering
    - nearly died as well, but was saved and healed by a lovely old woman
    - still has the scars from the bear attack
    - went blind from the fever that had set in due to her wounds becoming infected before the woman saved her
    - can see only fuzzy vague shapes and shadows, sunlight is very painful so she often wears a hat or veil outside
    - was taken in by the old woman who saved her and was taught how to heal
    - ended up saving the life of a duke's son who had been deathly sick when she was only twelve
    - the man was grateful and paid handsomely for the service which helped them grow their healing practices
    - met the duke's son a few years later and the two grew close, eventually becoming young lovers
    - his father wasn't thrilled at his son's choice, but relented when the son begged to marry her
    - they married at 18 and lived very happy together for five years
    - after countless failed attempts at children, her husband blamed her for it and turned to other women
    - he was killed by a vengeful husband of one of his mistresses two years later
    - sora returned to her former home, no longer wanting to be a duchess after her husband's passing
    - technically still a duchess, but doesn't care
    - her adoptive mother died a while later from her old age, passing peacefully in her sleep
    - sora now runs the healing business alone and often finds herself yearning for company, often lost in memories of when
    she had been happily married before everything went sour
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
Last edited by azhefa. on Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me