please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π€ππ”π€π‘πˆπ”π’ - preston/percy

Postby borahae. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:08 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born preston flores; goes by preston, pres, or
percy β€’ twenty-three β€’ π€ππ”π€π‘πˆπ”π’ β€’ born jan
uary 29th β€’ cismale β€’ homosexual β€’ 6'0" β€’ ton
ed and muscular physique β€’ dark brown/black
eyes β€’ dyed ash blonde hair β€’ face claim:
cha eunwoo

STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, humorous, generous, devoted
WEAKNESSES: perfectionist, self-conscious (hard on himself, dwelling on the smallest of
details and beating himself up for mistakes), socially conscious but also super awkward
LIKES: summer, sunshine, late nights, flowers, animals, candles, fashion, nature, food
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, loosing, coffee, awkward silences, large groups, sweets
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ born and raised on aquarius, percy grew up around his mother and his older brother c
✩ hristian, a middle class household. with his brother being 4 years older, percy found h
✩ imself always struggling to form a relationship with him, often being compared to his
✩ successes and being pressured to hit the same high standards; the valedictorian of his
✩ class and a practicing biochemist, his brother was the pride of the family, leaving littl
✩ e room for percy in the eyes of their mother.
✩ for a planet that is largely populated with overachievers and individuals with immens
✩ e intellect, percy always felt like he didn't belong; he was never all that outgoing, nev
✩ er stood out in any particular field that aquarians typically occupied, and didn't have t
✩ he same undying passion as the rest of his people. while a typical aquarian would sacr
✩ ifice their own happiness for the betterment of society, percy would only sacrifice him
✩ self for those he's close to; if he had to pick saving 3000 lives or the lives of his loved
✩ ones, he'd pick the later, no matter what (no questions asked).
✩ isn't close with his family; hates how inferior he feels around his mother and brother,
✩ and sees no reason to put himself through the heartache, knowing full well he'll alwa
✩ ys be a disappointment.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ true to an aquarian, percy lives his life based on a value system; he has the habit of pr
✩ ioritizing and ranking those close to him, and will easily abandon all responsibilities if
✩ one of those people needs him, extremely selfless when it comes to relationships.
✩ percy is someone who aims to please others; he is highly attuned to the emotions of ot
✩ hers, and characteristic to someone from aquarius, he is highly empathetic. however,
✩ percy is not always the best at comforting others (in a traditional sense, anyways), be
✩ tter at using his humor and light hearted nature to cheer someone up. he isn't very ph
✩ ysically affectionate, more limbs and awkwardness than anything.
✩ has a very happy-go-lucky, optimistic, outgoing appearance; he knows what other's like
✩ and has trained himself to act accordingly, sick of feeling like an outcast. with how har
✩ d he works at tweaking his personality to fit the preference of other's, it's pretty impos
✩ sible to not like him.
✩ percy is typically quite calm, talented at calming those around him and preventing co
✩ nflict from breaking out; however, he fears being emotionally exposed, and can lash o
✩ ut if he feels trapped. he's quite a melancholic person, and fears letting others get to
✩ know that about him, thinking they won't like him if they find out.
✩ doesn't think he's smart, but can be seriously innovative and creative in situations wh
✩ ere he can add in his input (or, rather, where he feels comfortable to do so).
✩ even though he doesn't really like being in large groups, often feeling uncomfortable
✩ among so many strangers, he really does thrive among them; because of his social awa
✩ reness, he's really good at keeping groups together and keeping everyone happy.
✩ okay but sometimes he forgets he's supposed to be the calm and collected and friend
✩ ly one because can't these people just pick up after themselves???? (absolutely, 300%
✩ hates messes. can be such a drama queen about it, too.)
✩ often drawn towards things that are unique, weird, or avant-garde; he finds anything
✩ that is completely unconventional attractive. wishes he was bold enough (or confident
✩ enough) to wear more outlandish things. absolutely loves fashion.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’

Postby borahae. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 pm

HUCK | taurus | negative
he just can't seem to
crack him.

EURUS | gemini | friendly/neu
he's pretty cool, but
conversation doesn't come
all that easy.

HARRISON | cancer | pos β™₯
mutual comfort buddies;
percy just wants to keep
him happy and content.

RHAEGAL | cancer | positive
always worries over this
boy's temper. just wants
to help.

ZACH | leo | xxx
words words words words
words words words words

ODETTE | virgo | friends
okay but he loves this
girl. would do anything
to make her happy.

LILI | libra | positive
they are the glue that
keeps the rest of the
group together <33

KAZ | scorpio | positive
percy literally idolizes kaz;
pretty awkward around him.

AVANI | sagittarius | neutral
he likes her but they don't
really relate that much

LUKA | capricorn | neutral
similar in many ways and
can bond over that.

CONNOR | pisces | positive
he's the only one who
supports his dad jokes.
MEG | hunter | friendly/neu
okay but they are both vry
hardworking, so they'd be
great work buddies.

MATEO | hunter | friendly/neu
super lovable, but also
how is someone that
cheerful 24/7

NATE | hunter | positive
his chaotic energy really
cheers him up tbh.

THOMAS | hunter | positive
would happily be a shoulder
for him to lean on.

RORY | hunter | positive
thinks she's really cool but
is 10/10 too much of a
chicken to approach her.

BELLAMY | hunter | xxx
words words words words
words words words words
AUSTIN | hunter | xxx
words words words words
words words words words

BAMBI | hunter | positive
she's complicated. he likes
complicated.
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:09 pm

Positions open: LEO
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:46 am

LOOKING FOR NEW WRITERS β€” PM IF INTERESTED
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [d&f] β€” OPEN

Postby No one » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:04 pm

Hewo, snatching up the Leo and a Hunter

Name: Olivia Matthews
Nickname: Liv
Pronouns: She/her, they/them

Birthday: August 1st
Role: Leo
Sexuality: Panseuxal (No particular lean)

Personality:
Olivia is a self sufficient woman with a bit of spunk to her. She is generally someone who can be approachable, but be warned if you wanna help her. Your answer to that is most likely no. She will accept help in desperate situations, but generally she likes to do things herself. She loves to make sure she is doing her job correctly and normally she won’t nitpick about others jobs. She worries about herself and will worry about others if needed to. She gernerally is polite, but won’t hesitate to say something rude to others if she sees it fit. She is a quiet, but kind person, eager to have some action in her life. Olivia isn’t one to care about who is right and who is wrong, but if you get on her nerves, she will not hesitate to get angry with you. She thinks getting angry is pointless, but will get angry if needed.

Olivia isn’t someone who generally goes around with a positive attitude. She has an attitude of here is the good and here is the bad. She thinks people who are miserable won’t be successful and won’t generally succeed in life. She gives pointers to those who need it and is always here to help others out. She hates feeling stressed and unfortunately with her having high anxiety, she unfortunately can’t avoid it. She is one to hate paperwork, but she manages with it. She generally doesn’t care what others think of her. She is loyal and brave similar to Leo’s personality. She is honest and is very trustworthy with secrets. When you get her a friend, she won’t let her friends go. She is very loyal to her friends and very loyal to others. Despite her self-sufficient nature, she is pretty social and is someone who is fun when you get to know her.
History: Find out in RP

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120 pounds
Appearance: Olivia is an olive skinned young woman with fiery amber eyes that look like fire. She has brown hair that some strands are dyed with red, orange and yellow to make an ombrΓ©. She has a muscular build and has a slim form to her. She has freckles on her nose that goes halfway to her cheeks in a line. Olivia has little yellow gold specks to her eyes.

Other: I’m excited to join! Relations are open for her!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Relations for Olivia:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 am

Name: Grayson Linington
Nickname: Gray
Pronouns: he/him, they/them

Birthday: December 13th
Role: Zodiac Hunter
Sexuality: Panseuxal (No particular lean)

Personality:
Grayson is your average joe kind of guy who is pretty chill. He generally hates the word lazy, but he is far from it despite his chill attitude and personality. Grayson is super kind, generous, but he will fight and defend himself if needed. He generally likes to walk around and just have moments of silence and meditate. He is someone who doesn’t hate the zodiacs, but doesn’t like them either so he kinda in the middle of that he hates them and that he loves them. He is someone who will find a way to weasel his way into things sometimes if he wants to be included. He sometimes feels like an outsider, but he tries to keep himself involved. He is very sociable, but he does have a bit of social anxiety so you might wanna use caution with him.

Grayson isn’t the brightest tool in the toolbox so he’ll for sure need a reminder on things from time to time. He accepts help, but he would like to figure out some things on his own. He generally likes to be around others and generally will try to be as sociable as possible. He knows boundaries and he knows when it is the right time to speak out and when to tell jokes. He can be a bit awkward with hugging and so he generally stays away from that. He is someone who loves to give high fives and loves to have interactions and relationships with all sorts of people. He wants to have friends and no enemies, but life isn’t always the way people want this.

He does though sometimes get a bit dark and sometimes is unsure of some people who never think of the bad things in the world. He kinda is all over the place when it comes to his personality. Grayson can sometimes burst out with anger if you make him angry and he does have a tendency to have high anxiety. He doesn’t get stressed as easily, but he still gets stressed as it is a natural thing. Grayson is someone who likes to do things relaxing and is 100% a book worm. Any book he can get his hands on he will get his hands on. He likes to mess around with tech stuff and is very knowledgeable in that department. He is someone that cares about what other people think and throws off the fact that he should do things he likes to do instead of what other people would want him to do. He generally just wants to make friends and do his job correctly.

History: Find out in RP

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 180 pounds
Appearance: Grayson is a muscular tall man with a muscular build. He has blue eyes and has blonde hair with a hint of light light brown to it. He has olive skin with freckles only on his nose. Generally he wears something that is comfy, but he doesn’t care for fashion. As long as he is comfortable in whatever he wears, he is fine.

Other: I’m excited to join! Relations are open for him!
Last edited by No one on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:28 am

Relations for Grayson:
No one