โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:25 am

Ooo I'll start a preliminary post going.
Also to be clear, what time is it at this point?
is it like a few hours/minutes/seconds from
midnight, or are we starting at the begining of the day?
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:08 am

@rae - somewhere between 7am to right about 9am - i will be having artemis within the town square around 9am as she is coming into town | itachi is in the vicinity of artemis so same for him | as for alexi she will be waking up and doing some training then looking for food about 9am | as for nathaniel he hasn't slept since the night prior, but he is making food for the ones living in the hidden house.

@everyone - the first posts are now up! cannot wait to get really started.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:01 am

@furry - that is totally fine and thank you for letting me know!!

@everyone - i need to update their ages and get their interest, crush, etc on the front page. so if there is anything about your characters interest let me know so that way i can go ahead and put it up - a few i already know lmao '^-^
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:50 am

of course you can! - you can make anything you want really. if there is any interest/friendships and such in other characters, go ahead and message your intended person.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โœฆโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
======call me vi, if you want ^^
=====she/her pronouns please c:
===rough twenties - gemini in zodiac.
====aspiring author - creative writer.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โœฆโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜ช .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
====character storage/plot corner
==current multi player role-plays: x x
===current 1x1 role-plays: x x x x x
===-favorite characters: x x x x x
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜ช .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‰ชโ‰ซยฐโœบยฐโ‰ช โ‰ซ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
naturally friendly - friends?
anime/manga addict.
supernatural/fantasy inspired.
looking for role-plays | multi & 1x1's - invite?
add me here on cs or discord "the viking goddess#8141"
wip!!

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‰ชโ‰ซยฐโœบยฐโ‰ช โ‰ซ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Aisling

|name| Aisling Amatole
|nickname| A, (anything you can think of)
|alias| Hope
---
|gender| female
|age| twenty three years old
|zodiac/dob| 9th of September - virgo
---
|sexuality| heterosexual
|orientation| Canadian American
|crush| dm me if you're interested
---
|species| witch
|family| Emilie Darksi (mother/deceased), James Amatole - alive but abandoned Aisling after her mother died, leaving her to his mother
---
|+traits| Aisling is a very empathetic person and cares for almost anyone as long as she doesn't get an off vibe. This wouldn't stop her, however she would feel a lot more forced to care for them. Aisling tries to be as helpful as she can, whether it be with her brain or an extra set of hands. She enjoys a pretty good laugh. Aisling enjoys being around people who have a good vibe.
---
|-traits| Aisling is very self critical and takes a lot to heart but doesn't talk about it because she hates feeling like a burden but it also doesn't help if no one reassures her. Aisling is also loyal to a fault and if she really loves someone, she won't give up on them. As soon as she gets the wrong vibe from someone, or realizes what's going on, she will back away. Aisling can be one of the most stubborn people but it depends on the situation. She can get so riled up so that she won't back down.
---
|likes| feeling loved, people that can carry a conversation, being able to joke with people
---
|dislikes| being yelled at, being left alone of feeling like second choice, loosing people she feels connected to
---
|fears| darkness - she's always been slightly afraid of what may be lurking there
---
|familiar| she has a Icey blue wyvern that lives amongst the clouds and turns into an owl to more easily travel around with Aisling. She is called Celeste https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/570831321491210802/
---
|powers| Aisling has the power to control air and as a secondary power, she is able to work with earth.
|power explanation| Aisling knows how to manipulate and control air which is obviously very easy considering that she is constantly around it. It was the first thing she ever learnt. Next, she was told that she had to learn Earth but was excited about that because she loves to learn knew things. She is very connected to trees which she can manipulate to grow longer or bend in the wind. She can obviously use wind to lift some earthy objects as well.
---
|physical traits| dirty blonde hair darker on the roots, emerald green eyes, olive skin
---
RELATIONS
positive (+) negative (-) neutral (=) friends (\\) enemies (||) crush (<>) s/o (<3) potential love interest (<?)

Alexi โ€“
Nathaniel โ€“
Tinasha โ€“
Lupin โ€“
Remus โ€“
Kassandra โ€“
Itachi โ€“
Namba โ€“
Opaline โ€“
Lilac โ€“
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me