I Love You A Latte v.2 § Forms & Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should the shift schedule look like for each group for the summer festival?

3 people all day for 3 days for each group (festival will, in this case, be 9 days long, rather than 7). So, group 1 Mon.-Wed., group 2 Thu.-Sat,, & Group 3 Sun.-Mon.
50%
6 people every day (alternating shifts)
17%
6 people every other day
17%
All 9 people every other day
No votes
All 9 people every day (alternating shifts throughout the day)
17%
Other (suggest in the discussion thread, or via Discord!)
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 6:38 am

I can, too, that way we'll only need two more male roles. I have a character I can use for both of the Vanilla Frappe & the Dark Roast, plus I have no issue making my own rank (I feel like maybe some people are holding back maybe because they have to come up with their own thing??? idk). Let me know your preference
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Forms & Discussion

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:56 am

Ok, cool, haha. :] That said, I'm editing the rules to people being able to have up to 3 characters, then, in case anyone with 2 characters wants to make another character, as well (and also removing the option for people to create new characters, aside from the 2 male roles that still currently need to be made to even the genders out. :p I think, suffice to say, we've got enough character slots, for now, lol). ^-^
I'd say, do whatever you please - I'm still debating on what character I'd want to use, or if I'd rather just make an entirely new one, lol. ^-^ Yeah, that's quite possible, too!
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 7:02 am

im so indecisive ahh okay would yall rather see:

- awkward boy who literally just gets flustered all the time but is just living his best life (vanilla frappe)
- a boy with a bit of an attitude, acts "tough" and all but is really a softie on the inside (probably my own drink)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Forms & Discussion

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:07 am

Haha, I'm sorry! I know the feeling, as I'm oftentimes quite indecisive, too! xD
Hmmm...both sound awesome, but I think the one that'd be your own drink sounds a bit more interesting! :]

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗙𝗙È 𝗠𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗔

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 7:15 am

██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
xxxxxxxxxxImage
ImagexxxImage
───────────────────────────────────────────────xx
Imagexxxxx

x
    𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?────────────┐

i. daniel robin muksunov. ii. "danny". iii. twenty-two
    years old. iv. cismale (he/him). v. caffè mocha.
    vi. bisexual. vii. born july 28th.
    viii. fc is herman tømmeraas. ...

└─────────────────┘
xxxxx.█████████████████████
xxxxx.─────────────────
xxxxx.█████████████████████
xxxxx.
xxxxx.
Image..

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘─────────────────────╖

Daniel is the type of guy who gives off the vibe quickly that he's very self-confident, maybe even
obnoxious. He travels about with an evident "I don't really care" attitude, though it's not in that
way at all. There's a difference between being unpalatable and knowing what to let get to
your head, and Danny doesn't have an issue informing a person that if they comment on his
attitude. As a firstborn to two mentally unstable parents, Daniel was their punching bag, so
he's grown extremely thick skin on the outside. Although deep inside, things like compliments
and sweet words mean a lot to him, he'll usually brush them off in the moment due to the
fact that he simply doesn't know how to accept that kind of stuff.

He has pretty strong opinions on practically everything and isn't the type to beat around the
bush. He isn't often always soft on his words, either; if he finds someone is quite unintelligent
with when it comes to something such as leadership and directions, he will gladly say so, often
with a lighthearted roll of his eyes before jumping in with a different mindset to save them-
selves from utter embarrassment. He loves a good adventure and will gladly accept a dare if
someone pushes it on him. He doesn't really have much of an opinion in terms of who he'd
rather spend time with; he'll go by himself or with a group of friends, even if he isn't necessarily
a super lively person. Sometimes being around others is even better; not only does he do his
best to avoid sinking too far back into his mind, but sometimes he really does just feel more at
ease with someone else.

He's a very good listener, even if it doesn't look like it. In fact, sometimes he doesn't even know
he's listening, yet he manages to gather and keep in a good amount of information. He is
also very understanding and can actually give out a decent piece of advice now and then,
but not to everyone. He's rather smart, though his boldness might take that away for those
who don't really know him. He likes getting good grades but doesn't push himself over the edge
with them; he's usually pretty satisfied with the way he runs things on a daily basis.

Danny can get lazy at times, especially when he doesn't want to do something. He'll throw out
a dramatic or sarcastic excuse to avoid doing the task, and although he usually caves and does
it, it takes him a while. Furthermore, he is a hard-core procrastinator, and if he doesn't have
the motivation at that exact moment, the chances of him getting things done on time are slim.
However, if he really likes someone, he'll do what he can to impress them, even if that means
doing something he typically wouldn't do by himself.

It takes him a while to settle down because he grew up with a lack of emotional connection
from his parents and therefore struggles to pass that onto others. He's cocky in a harmless
way when it comes to romance and flirting, doing it without hesitation, but he's only really
connected with one person - a girl, who told him she was interested, only for him to find out
she was already dating someone. He supposes that's why he's still a bit more unsure when it
comes to commitment, though he isn't opposed to it. He doesn't like revealing his lonely child-
hood and often finds a way to run around it if, for whatever odd reason, it is brought up.
Secretly, Danny really is one big cuddle bug, and he is actually a real sweetheart towards those
that can peel away his shield. He's as loyal as loyal can be and will gladly stand up for his loved
ones without a second thought. He can also be very protective, like a big brother, and won't
hesitate to go after whoever had hurt a friend. He's actually quite the romantic and will spoil
his s/o rotten, if he ever got to that stage. Often, people shy away from his sarcasm and dark
humour before he can get very far.

╙───────────────────────────╜

xxImage
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

six foot even,
warm
complexion,
coconut-brown
hair, always has
a floppy piece
in his hazel
eyes, dimples,
carries the
scent of vetiver
and jasmine

└─────┘

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘──────────────────────────────╖

Daniel certainly wouldn't be the guy to brag about his childhood. A first-generation child, he grew up around two substance
abusing parents who struggled to adjust to the ways of a different country. They were the type of people who were reckless;
married young, had a child when they certainly wouldn't yet capable of taking care of one. Daniel, in a way, was like their
babysitter. Both were big drinkers, so he had to clean up for them. He had to make up excuses to get them out of trouble. They
lost their jobs easily, and didn't care to take the time to really get a feel for the language and culture. Growing up, Danny had to
often shoplift due to the fact that he was too young to make money, but they never had enough to get a good load or groceries -
or if they did, they spent the money mostly on other things. There was a pretty large age gap between Danny and his younger
siblings, and while that was good for them, the parents hadn't gotten any better. The second Daniel turned into a legal adult, he
left home. He didn't run away, but he told them he was going to a different city than where he ended up in. It was a safe way to
start a new life. He also promised his younger sister Olivia that he'd one day take care of her when she was able to escape the
horrors inside the Muksunov household.

╙───────────────────────────────────╜
Last edited by senna_ on Mon May 24, 2021 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 7:16 am

████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ─ major soccer fan
      ─ father is Russian & mother is Ukrainian so you can imagine the trauma he
      deals with from rare family get-togethers
      ─ really likes working out & going for hikes
      ─ actually really likes plug-in room scents
      ─ lactose intolerant but who's stopping him?
      ─ decent cook but doesn't like to brag
      ─ graduated with a bachelors degree in mathematics but doesn't know
      what to do with it tbh
      ─ such a dog lover (but only has a fish rn)
      ─ really wants to go to italy one day
      ─ major age gap between his siblings (eight years), and there are
      four more of them
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ [ϟ] neutral---[✔] positive---[-] negative---[✗] enemies---[❁] friends---[♥] (potential) romantic interest ---[✿] s/o ]

aspen [chai latte] | symbol
words words words words words words words

nyxalia [hot chocolate] | symbol

micah [apple cider] | symbol

morgan [strawberry lemonade] | symbol

lana [london fog] | symbol

ivy [soy milk latte] | symbol
lewin [mocha] | symbol

seon [caramel macchiato] | symbol

avery [honey oat latte] | symbol

nathaniel [vanilla frappe] | symbol

daniel [caffè mocha] | xx
N/A

name [rank] | symbol
Last edited by senna_ on Mon May 24, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Nathaniel § The Vanilla Frappe

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:30 am

§ Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara §
§ The Vanilla Frappe §

I want a little bit of California,
With a little bit of London sky
I wanna take my heart to the end of the world,
And fly away, tonight!

Basics
"Hi there, I'm Nathan; nice to meet ya! My full name's Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara, but feel free to call me Nathan or Nate. I'm currently 21 years old, and my birthday is on December 11th. I'm a guy, if that's not obvious.

Exterior
Nathan is a somewhat tall boy, standing at exactly 6 feet tall. He has a fit build, and fairly broad shoulders. He has pale skin, and whether it will burn or tan is honestly a toss-up. He will burn half the time, and tan the other half of the time. He has sparkling, bright, clear ocean blue eyes, and dark brown hair, which is usually styled. He has no tattoos, but does have a black lip ring. He currently doesn't plan on getting any other piercings, nor does he want any tattoos.

+ Traits
Sweet, friendly, social, goofy, energetic, charismatic, happy, cuddly, loving, considerate, a gentleman/polite, caring, honest, patient, attentive, hardworking, protective, confident, creative, musical

- Traits
Occasionally awkward, dorky, can be a bit too loud and carefree, can be stubborn, brutally honest, blunt, can be clumsy, sheltered, can be naive/gullible and a bit of a pushover

History
Born to a rather young couple, who were always loving, caring, encouraging, and supportive, Nathan came from humble roots. He was always rasied to be a gentleman, and respectful. The family was never wealthy, but also never dirt poor; they were always content with what they had, not worrying about what they didn't have. Coming from a strong Christian family, and being homeschooled while growing up, he has always been sheltered, and didn't get many chances to make friends. He did make a friend named October, when he was eight, however, but they unfortunately lost touch as the years marched on. Still, they were friends, and spent much time together, for about five years before that had occurred. He also had his cousins, whom he's always been close to; as a result, he always remained a happy, positive person, despite sometimes feeling a bit lonely from a lack of interaction with others. When he was nine, he had a bad experience with a horse, involving losing control of it, getting thrown off, and breaking a leg; he also had other injuries from the accident, though not as serious. Ever since, he has been scared of horses; he doesn't hate them, and in fact thinks they're beautiful animals. He just prefers to keep his distance. When he was thirteen, his father got offered a really good job promotion that he couldn't pass up, seeing as it was much more beneficial to the family than his current position. The problem? They had to move to the U.S.A. Despite not wanting to move away from Ireland, his dad accepted the job, and they have packed up and moved to New York City, NY. When he was fifteen, he started posting videos - mostly song covers and other music-related content - on Youtube. Over the next few years, his channel got to be fairly popular, much to his surprise - not to where people often recognized him on the street, or anything too monumental, but he had a fair little corner of the internet to call his own. He's not quite as active on his channel, these days, but still posts song covers for fun, in his free time, and has even been considering doing some gaming on his channel. Recently, Nathan decided to pack up and go out on his own. He moved to Thistlewood in hopes of getting a break from city life, and he hopes to make some friends along the way. Other than that, there really isn't much to tell.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Relationships
N/A (All forms of relations open! Feel free to PM me to discuss any relations! ^-^)

Youtube, animals (primaily dogs), video games, music, art, optical illusions/brain benders, food, hot chocolate, soccer, comedies, hugs, smiling/making others smile, warm weather, rainy overcast weather, making friends

Dislikes
Bullies, liars, cheaters, abuse, manipulative people, death, being alone (usually), horror/gore, horseback riding

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I've got Marshmallow, a 2 year old female Westie."

Other
N/A

fc: Luke Hemmings
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Sat May 22, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Name)’s Relations

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:30 am

WIP

§ Nathaniel - The Vanilla Frappe §

The Pumpkin Spice Latte
(Name) - TBD

The Hot Chocolate
Nyxalia Smith - TBD

The Chai Latte
Aspen Paisley - "I've seen her at The Tiny Mug, before! She seems nice, and I'd be friends with her if I got to know her better." (Positive/Acquaintance)

The Green Tea
(Name) - TBD

The Apple Cider
Micah Tariah - TBD

The Affogato
(Name) - TBD

The Strawberry Lemonade
Morgan Delahulia - TBD

The London Fog
Lana Lapierre - TBD

The Soy Milk Latte
Ivy Turner - TBD

The Dark Roast
(Name) - TBD

The Caramel Macchiato
Oh Seon - TBD

The Mocha
Lewin Patterson - "I don't really know him well, and haven't had many chances to interact with him. He seems nice, but also doesn't seem to open up easily." (Neutral/Strangers)

The Chamomile Tea
(Name) - TBD

The Rooibos Tea
(Name) - TBD

The Honey Oat Latte
Avery Ellison - TBD

The Café Mocha
Daniel Muksunov - TBD

The Cappuccino
(Name) - TBD
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon May 24, 2021 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 7:45 am

please send me your discord users, everyone! the only people i have already are corgi, sunhorse99, and poppyxoxo:)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 22, 2021 11:38 am

daniel is finished so im up for relations! with him and my others if we havent talked yet:)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items