Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Postby Perri » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:50 am

Ah, I should also mention that there are also two characters who have similar powers as well, other than you two. Lilac Sky’s character, Cooper Eaton, and Queen of Flames character, Christimr Borealis, both have dark energy-type powers. We figured that since they’re not exactly the same, it would be okay.
I’m not saying that it would be okay to share the same power as someone else, but we do ask briefly the other person if it would be alright. But again, they do not have the same powers, as it’s stated in the two bio’s you guys have.
Thank you eventer for changing your characters name, and I suppose Lilac Sky and I should’ve paid closer attention to that sort of thing. We do apologize to the both of you about the mix up, and I hope everything will be working smoothly from now on :)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:51 am

I guess you could say you both have good tastes!
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nikolai Moros -- Transfer Wounds

Postby phantom-chain » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:20 am

Name Nikolai Moros
Gender Cis Male (He/Him)
Sexuality Pansexual
Age 18 D.O.B. December 3rd
Power to Transfer Wounds onto Himself
Father Tobias Moros Mother Korrina Moros (deceased) Siblings Theresa, Petros, Orpheus, Pratt, Dameon

Looks
Nikolai is pretty messy, with straight black hair that is always a little knotted. He is pretty short, at 5'3", and he always wears a thin turtleneck sweater and a white cardigan that keeps him nice and toasty. He also wears some ripped-up jeans and converse. Everything is well-worn and loved throughout the years as he hasn't grown in a while. He has light blue eyes like his father and black hair like his mother, and he perpetually looks a little angry. He wears a lot of bandaids around his fingers and hands, along with a patch on his face. He says it's because he's clumsy, but really, it's little cuts he gets from healing others a lot of the time.

Personality
Nikolai Moros is the weird kid by all means. He's the poor small-town kid who everyone thinks will never get to ever leave. He's short, thin, and always has bags under his eyes. He's been known to snap at people, especially in public, which never helps his reputation. And while he knows others don't like him, he has come to appreciate the silence. It's also useful when you're trying to hide things from others. He may appear grouchy and aggressive on the outside, but on the inside, he is supremely empathetic and caring towards others, and especially his siblings. He cares for them more than anything.

History
Nikolai was just a baby when he lost his mother Korrina. He doesn't have any solid memories of her, but the pain of losing her lingers in the familys' minds. His father Tobias never got over her, and the two oldest siblings, Theresa, and Petros, never did either. But the family got even more troubled when Nikolai started developing his powers. Dameon and Pratt got in a lot of trouble, being young kids and all, Especially shy Dameon who was always picked on.

Nikolai had a big heart, even when he was little, so when the two ever got hurt, Nikolai was always there to heal them. But it always results in Nikolai getting the injuries instead. He started off small with scraped knees being partially healed when he touched them and focused. But it grew to him learning how to heal small cuts and scrapes, and eventually larger injuries.
Panic is his best motivator, so when Pratt ended up losing a leg when he was 15, Nik was only 16 and terrified into expanding his skills. He wasn't able to reattach the leg, for fear of losing his own leg, but he was able to heal it bit by bit while keeping his own limbs intact. The doctors were a little surprised by how fast Pratt healed, and he got a prosthetic eventually, but Nikolai hopes he doesn't ever have to do something like that again.

Nowadays, he just claims that he is clumsy, and it explains the many bandages and bandaids he has on. Though most of them are accessories at this point in order to keep the lie under wraps. He spends his days helping the other poor people in his community by helping heal them. While he can't treat illnesses or viruses, he can treat any physical injuries and he uses it for good. He hopes to learn medicine once he leaves high school.
Last edited by phantom-chain on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:12 am

Name:
Collin Crelley / Skell

Sexuality:
Straight

Powers:
Shapeshifting, Pyro-Telekenesis

Power Explanation:
He was bound to a supernatural song at birth. This song determines his supernatural powers. He is called a "Songbound". The verse "Break, change, and burn, All those heads turn, Break, change, and burn, it's not something you learn." chooses his powers. His song is called "Chaos." His abilities are connected to the three words. Break - He can pick things up with his mind and move them at great speeds, he uses this to run errands. Change - He can change forms to more basic animals. dogs, cats, etc. Burn - He can spark small flames and manipulate existing ones, he can also tell when fires are going to break out. He can be harmed by this fire. Break and Burn take an exorbitant amount of energy, to the point where he can knock himself out. He must use them sparingly, unlike his shapeshifting ability.

Appearance:
Has black fur with white markings near the neck, ears, and tummy, with brown eyes and a small burn on the end of his nose. In human form he has black and white hair and tan-ish white skin, skinny, 5'5" and 137 lbs. (62.1422 kg), with a small burn on his nose. All other forms are similar (weight and size are proportional).

History:
TBD

Crush:
None / Open

Additional Information:
Slightly introverted. Shy with low self-esteem. He enjoys human form more than his other forms, but will change if asked to show his other forms. He has no sadistic intentions unless provoked. Smart and quick. Will listen most of the time if asked to do something. He has very sensitive ears and is more submissive than most (not in THAT way). His default form is a dog when he isn't using his human form. Rendered mute from a group of humans attacking him due to his odd condition. Wears whatever is nice at the time but typically looks beat up and ragged. He is very unpredictable at times.

(I'm trying to get Collin into a lot of rps as I can't be bothered to think of a new character. Maybe someday though.)
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:11 am

Both of your guys forums look so good! Since I’m partly the co-owner of the roleplay, I will have to say I temporarily accept you both! You’ll be added to the front shortly, I would assume, and you can go ahead and post if you want!
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 am

Thank you!
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:28 am

I’m back! Life threw a curve ball at me

This weekend is prom weekend so Saturday I probably won’t be on, but I will post later today. So sorry everyone
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:00 am

@ Perri -- Thanks!! I'm excited to start!!

@ lilac sky -- it's okay!! just have fun at prom :D
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:41 am

Hello everyone!
I just want to put a quick reminder out there for everyone; make sure you post every three weeks-to a month...
We all love seeing all of these new characters coming in, but we're also concerned of those who aren't active in this roleplay. If you're waiting for someone else you "walk up" to your character, it may be best to simply keep roleplaying by yourself until someone does.
Also, I'll be monitoring everyone's roleplays so that we all know if it's before school, during lunch perhaps, and after school. J-Just so we're on the same page, of course! I would love to know that everyone can roleplay with each other in two or more groups; and that we know that no one is confused on this subject on "time of day" it vaguely is. Anyways, if I do notice inactive players, I'll simply send them a quick message to see if they were simply waiting on a reply, not interested in the roleplay anymore, or is simply not on anymore.
I also encourage anyone to messaging their partners that they've gotten with this early into the roleplay to see if when they would reply, simply because I want to keep this roleplay moving along! Thanks!
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:20 pm

Heyo! I PM'd lilac sky, but I'll also post it here.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to leave the RP. I don't have time anymore now that I'm a GH. My sincerest apologies, this is such a cool RP!

Thanks for understanding <3

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items